IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ibiz

Suddenly lost my job! No other financial help!

Rate this topic

I suddenly lost my job on June/27/2010 and have been trying my hardest since than. No luck yet!

When will i get a new one? I was jobless for 8 months during my Sade Sati in 2001. Is it going to be that long? i hope not.

DOB: november/19/1964 at 5:05 PM, Surat, Gujarat, India.

According to Lahiri Ayanamsha I have Guru / Mercury (ending).

When will i get a new job? Please help as i am desperately searching for answers.

Hello Eela

As per my calculations, ketu antar started on may 22, 2010. Ketu can bring in sudden reversals. ketu is

placed in moola gandanta. Ketu is placed in third in dasamsa , indicating contracts. ketu was transiting

its natal in dasamsa and jupiter was transiting makara in dasamsa when this occurred., hence this disaster. To me it appears, ketu bhukthi should end. But jupiter placed in eleventh in transit from natal moon can bring in new association and god willing you may get it. Don't loose heart , keep trying.

sasisekaran.

Sasisekaran;

Cool! I got the same when I set to 360 deg solar year in Kala software. But now which is the most trusted one? Even, with the ayanamshas..... that gets confusing.. please bear with me as I am still learning vedic astrology

Eela

Hello Eela,

Like any other subject, astrology is also a big ocean. Moreover, unlike other studies, the subject astrology

has lots of variants. Hence we are unable to focus on one. The subject appears deep and tons of

research have to be done. Ayanamsa involves lot of mathematics and astronomy and the science of planets evolution. None of us is qualified even in one subject fully. How can we choose and say that 'this'

ayanamsa alone is correct ?.. Leave that ayanamsa factor, choose whatever you like, but focus on the

subject, collect horoscopes as much as possible and without getting biased record all observations. Read

the same observations after a year. You will only find some of them to be wrong and you will wonder how

you failed to notice it !...

sasisekaran.

Hi Sasisekaran,

I'm 23 this year. I have been in a relationship with my bf for the past 5 years. We also have plans on getting married next year before my birthday-October 10. We have plans on living in overseas but we can't get a job overseas....been trying really hard. I was unemployed for 3 months then recently i got a temporary job, and now in end of sept the contract will be ending, I need to get a job soo badly.. could you please advise me on what should I do, and what are my future like? Will I have a harmony love and family life in the future? I am so puzzled becasue I have no work and my marriage is set for next year before my birthday. Parents have checked with astrologers and said that I should be married before my birthday next year.I need money to save up, and now I don't have a stable job at all. When will I get a stable one? Can you check if I will get a good job soon in Overseas? Will I live in overseas in the future after I'm married? Many astrologers have said that I'll do better after October 2010, is that true? Will I get a good job? How will my future be with my husband? I'm a very loving person and care for him a lot. I hope he will stay the same towards me in the future after marriage as well because seeing a lot of men nowadays always cheat on their wifes...but he's a gem of a guy. Can you please check for me?

Place of Birth: Kuantan, Malaysia

D.O.B: 10-10-1986

Time of Birth: 7.36 pm/19:36

CUrrent Country: Malaysia

if you need anymore information pls do ask me, i'll inform you.

I really hope you will reply to me in interest soon.....

I have waited for soooo long for someone to reply my threads, but no one have, I really hope you will reply me back....

Hello Eela,

Like any other subject, astrology is also a big ocean. Moreover, unlike other studies, the subject astrology

has lots of variants. Hence we are unable to focus on one. The subject appears deep and tons of

research have to be done. Ayanamsa involves lot of mathematics and astronomy and the science of planets evolution. None of us is qualified even in one subject fully. How can we choose and say that 'this'

ayanamsa alone is correct ?.. Leave that ayanamsa factor, choose whatever you like, but focus on the

subject, collect horoscopes as much as possible and without getting biased record all observations. Read

the same observations after a year. You will only find some of them to be wrong and you will wonder how

you failed to notice it !...

sasisekaran.