IndiaDivine.org

thanks JN DAS . we're back !!!

Rate this topic

sambya

Namaskar Blessed Forum Members,

Hello. I feel delighted to know that the forum is working again. It's good to see senior members like Sambya Ji again on this forum. I am looking forward to meet all the seniors and new members in the forum.

Thank you.

ahh . nice to see everyone here . bija , ganeshprasad , melvin and others . hehehehe . im glad .

JNdas prabhu . hows your temple activities going on with jagannath deva ? as far as i can remember i read that you were planning to make a ratha ? is the plan on ?

:)

ahh . nice to see everyone here . bija , ganeshprasad , melvin and others . hehehehe . im glad .

I can`t forget, Sambya, the narration you gave when you participated last year in the Jaganath festival in Mayapur. The way you described inside the Jaganath temple how Lord Chaitanya`s hand prints were preserved on stone.

yes , thanks melvin . it was indeed and unforgettable experience . this year i wouldnt be able to make it to puri in rathaytra . but thakfully calcutta has its own share of big rathayatra too . infact the second oldest rathayatra after puri is held in bengal , at a place called mahesh . it is related to mahaprabhu also .

heres a pic for you all ---

post-14726-138274058857_thumb.jpg

bhaktajan . yes neither can i forget you !! hahahaha .....

and amalesh . welcome back . god bless all .............................

jai jagannath