IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Sridharan, Thanks for your mail. I did watched the programme and was good and enjoyable. Your question is right in some part and at the same time my humble views are as follows: 1. The persons performing Namasankeerthanam is very less as we could count by fingers the leaders and those who are performing it. Jaya TV and Vijay TV plays a major role in telecasting Namasankeerthanam and they should increase the frequency and duration of telecast so that the momentum will increase with the audience. 2. People now a days take much interest in hearing religious activities including visiting Namasankeerthanam, Bhajans, discourses, etc. The only problem they are choosing the person and attend only those who are very popular because of the media and name /fame. 3. At the same time,

Namasankeerthanam is gaining popularity as days goes by and the day is not far when this will become part of the Music Festival in Chennai. 4. It is not the problem with temples, it is with the organisers as they go behind name and fame. 5. I am sure Namasankeerthanam will lead from the front shortly and your dream will come true. This I am saying based on my visit to Sri Vitaldass Namasankeerthanam recently in Kamarajar Arangam and for a 7 p.m. performance people came to auditorium by 5 p.m. and the amount of crowd, young and old and unexpected rush on the last few days is an indication that Namasankeerthanam is gaining popularity and will be in limelight. Trust my views are clear and does not hurt anyone and correct. Adiyen, Perumbulipakkam Sathar Ravikumar --- On Fri, 30/10/09, Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharan wrote:Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharan (unknown)andavan Date: Friday, 30 October, 2009, 7:48 PM

Respected Bhakthas ,

Adiyen Sridharan Dasasya vigyabhanam. Please clarify my follwing queries.

Recently My Bhajan Mandali BHAKTHSWARAA BHAJAN MANDALI performed Namasankeerthanam in Thirumali . Programme was arranged by TTD and the same was telecasted live in SVBC on 18/10/2009. We have informed by the Devaswom people to sing songs in praise of Lord Narayana, accordingly we gave the performance inpraise of Lord Ramaa, Krishnaa. and Srinivasa. Namasankeertanam has been considered one of the easiest way to reach God in this Kaliyuga.

My doubt here is that I have seen only very few people of our community are encaged in this Namasankeerthanam. Moreover except Thirupathy Temple No Vaishnavite temple arranging Namasankeerthanam as one of the programmes during their festival or uthsavam time. But they are arranging Karnatic Music Kutcheris and even dance programmes. Nama sankeerthanam is also an ancient form of art and the same is the basis for the Karnatic music. Why our temples are not patronizing Namasankeerthanam? and whiat is the reason for that? If I have asked anything wrongly please pardon me

Dassan

S.SRIDHARAN

Try the new India Homepage.

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Guest guest

Annapoorniji,

So many temples in two weeks. It was definitely a great thing. As Jayasreeji said, you are truly blessed.

May Guruvayoorppan continue to shower His blessings.

Jai Sree Krishna

Jayasree Menon <euroanusterguruvayur Sent: Wed, November 4, 2009 6:38:15 PMRe: [Guruvayur] (unknown)

Hari Om!

Dear Annapoorni madam,

It is not so easy to cover so many temples in 2 weeks. Well organised and planned trip only can make it possible. You are definitely blessed by Lord.

2009/11/4 Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>

"We have just returned from a two-week pilgrimage of Kerala and I am speechless. We had such amazing darshan every where that I am still crying from the experience.My husband and I, our two children and my sister and her two children had gone to Kerala for a two-week pilgrimage. We had the opportunity of getting the darshan of Puthur Shiva on the day of our arrival. It is very amazing and one has to be experienced by own. We have also received a small experience from HIM. You will feel that we are standing before Kailasham or there is no words to sound it…. Both myself and my sister had the fortunate to go upto Pumpha along with the Ayyappa’s. We had stayed at Pumpba till the Ayyappa’s arrival from Sabarimala. On the way of returning, we have covered so many temples. We had reached Guruvayoor on 21.10.2009 at 1’0 clock. In Guruvayoor, I had faith that something would happen and it did. Everytime we used to stay one or two days at

Guruvayoor, but this time we could not due to short trip. I was crying that Kanna I am helpless, please forgive me. I had offered that next time we will stay for twodays. I was chanting Vishnu Sahasranamam. All of us surprised only 15 minutes time taken for darshan. At 1.15 we had came out. We got a marvellous darshan of Oodakuzhal Kannan. We have also got to stand for a full five minutes before Kannan. Also We have got good darshan in all the temples. There were no health problems or any problem, considering we were travelling with small children. The names of temples we visited :-1) Alathiyoor Hanuman2) Kadampuzha3) Thirumanghad Bhagwati4) Puthur Shiva5) Parakkattu Bhagawati (Our Kuladaivam)6) Mangottukavu Bhagawati7) Kaladi Adi Shankaracharyar8) Erumeli Dharmashastha9) Pampha Ganapathy10) Ettumanoor Shiva Temple11) Malliyoor Ganapathy Kshethram12) Kadathuruthi Shiva Kshethram13) Vaikkam

Mahadeva Kshethram14) Udayanapuram Subramanyar15) Chottanikkara Temple16) Kodungalloor Bhagawati17) Triprayar Rama Kshethram18) Guruvayoor19) Pallasseena Meenkulathiyamman20) Poongulathiamman Kovil (Kunnissery Palghat Dist.)21) Pazhayannor Vishnu & Bhagavathy (Our Native Place)22) Tiruvilwamala Ramar Kshethram (My father's place)23) Chelakkara Narasimha Moorthy Kshethram24) Venganalloor Shiva TempleWith prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh) India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.. com/trynew

-- Best regardsJayasree MenonBangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythruka m.blogspot. com/------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.

Guest guest

Dear Ashok ji,

Om namo bhagavathey vasudevaya....

Welcome to the group...

God bless you...

Regards

Anil 

On 11/13/09, ashok kumar <ashokkumart wrote:

hello all I am a new member

Guest guest

YOU CAN CHANT HANUMAN CHALISA OR DASARATH KRIT SHANI STOTHRA bOTH WILL TAKE AWAY THE MISFORTUNE AND GUIDE THE DEVOTEE.iT IS AVAILABLE ON THE NET AND WE CAN DOWNLOAD THE SAMEhARE KRISHNA

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Vinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote:

Om Namo Narayana

If any of our gurudevas could help me. I am running a bad time now.(Aerara Shani) i consulted with an astrolger.The astrolger told me to pray to Hanuman swami (anjanneya) If any one could guide me with hanuman prayers

Om Namo Narayana.

Vinod Pillai

Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723/7876067Mailto:VinodPillai777

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Hanuman Prayers

à´…à´žàµà´œà´¨à´¾à´¨à´¨àµà´¦à´¨à´‚ വീരം

ജാനകീശോകനാശനം

കപീശം à´…à´•àµà´·à´¹à´¨àµà´¤à´¾à´°à´‚  വനàµà´¦àµ‡

ലങàµà´•à´¾à´­à´¯à´™àµà´•à´°à´‚.

ഉലàµà´²à´¨àµà´˜àµà´¯ സിനàµà´§àµ‹: സലിലം സലീലം

à´¯: ശോകവഹàµà´¨à´¿à´‚ ജനകാതàµà´®à´œà´¾à´¯à´¾:

ആധായ  തേനൈവ  ദദാഹ ലങàµà´•à´¾à´‚

നമാമി തം à´ªàµà´°à´¾à´¨àµà´œà´²à´¿à´°à´¾à´¨àµà´œà´¨àµ†à´¯à´‚ .

ആഞàµà´œà´¨àµ‡à´¯à´®à´¤à´¿à´ªà´¾à´Ÿà´²à´¾à´¨à´¨à´‚ 

കാനàµà´šàµà´šà´¨à´¾à´¦àµà´°à´¿à´•à´®à´¨àµ€à´¯ വിഗàµà´°à´¹à´‚

പാരിജാതതരàµà´®àµ‚ലവാസിനം

ഭാവയാമി  പവമാനനനàµà´¦à´¨à´‚.

യതàµà´° യതàµà´° à´°à´˜àµà´¨à´¾à´¥à´•àµ€à´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¨à´‚

തതàµà´° തതàµà´° കൃതമസàµà´¤à´•à´¾à´žàµà´žà´²à´¿à´‚

ബാഷàµà´ªà´µà´¾à´°à´¿à´ªà´°à´¿à´ªàµ‚à´°àµâ€à´£à´²àµ‹à´šà´¨à´‚

മാരàµà´¤à´¿à´‚ നമത à´°à´•àµà´·à´¸à´¾à´¨àµà´¤à´•à´‚.

മനോജവം മാരàµà´¤à´¤àµà´²àµà´¯à´µàµ‡à´—à´‚

ജിതെനàµà´¦àµà´°à´¿à´¯à´‚ à´¬àµà´¦àµà´§à´¿à´®à´¤à´¾à´‚

വരിഷàµà´Ÿàµà´Ÿà´‚

വാതാതàµà´®à´œà´‚ വാനരയൂഥമàµà´–àµà´¯à´‚

à´¶àµà´°àµ€à´°à´¾à´®à´¦àµ‚തം ശിരസാ നമാമി.

.             .

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:49 AM, Vinod Pillai

<vinodpillai777 wrote:

>

>

>

> Om Namo Narayana

>

> If any of our gurudevas could help me. I am running a bad time now.(Aerara

Shani) i consulted with an astrolger.The astrolger told me to pray to Hanuman

swami (anjanneya) If any one could guide me with hanuman prayers

> Om Namo Narayana.

>

> Vinod Pillai

>

> Vinod Pillai,

> Post box No: 20487

> Sharjah,

> United Arab Emirates.

> Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909

> Mobile:00971-50-7564723/7876067

> Mailto:VinodPillai777

>

> ________________________________

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

--

कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि

पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |

भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥

महापातककोटयः ||

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯

വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡

ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ

മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Guest guest

Gurvayoorappa.

Dear Devotee of

the Lord,

It is a glad

news. Profound thankfulness for the group invitation.

Knowingly or unknowingly

since it happened to be Poonthanam Day

on that day of  UPANAYANM,

I have no doubt that Lord Guruvayoorappan

will be there

and HE will shower HIS blessings on you all and will make

the function a

grand success. Please don’t forget to do ‘Daridra Narayana Seva /

Poor feeding.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

'LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU'

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Regards,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Annapoorni

Venkatesh

Thursday, January 28, 2010 4:25 AM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] (unknown)

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!

Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,

I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias

VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili

(Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him

and grace the ceremony.

Regards and prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Dear Respected Nairji,

Thank you very much for your kind advice. Also I am pleased to know that the same day is Poothanam Day. Certainly we will do the Daridra Narayana Seva and poor feeding. Once again I am highly appreciated to you Sir.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)--- On Thu, 28/1/10, mprnair <nairradhakrishnan wrote:

mprnair <nairradhakrishnanRE: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Thursday, 28 January, 2010, 10:10 PM

Gurvayoorappa.

Dear Devotee of the Lord,

It is a glad news. Profound thankfulness for the group invitation.

Knowingly or unknowingly since it happened to be Poonthanam Day

on that day of UPANAYANM, I have no doubt that Lord Guruvayoorappan

will be there and HE will shower HIS blessings on you all and will make

the function a grand success. Please don’t forget to do ‘Daridra Narayana Seva /

Poor feeding.

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

'LOKA SAMASTHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU'

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Regards,

mprnair,

guruvayur@grou ps.com [guruvayur] On Behalf Of Annapoorni VenkateshThursday, January 28, 2010 4:25 AMguruvayur@grou ps.com[Guruvayur] (unknown)

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and grace the ceremony.Regards and prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

May Kannan bless him--- On Thu, 28/1/10, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Thursday, 28 January, 2010, 10:25 AM

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and grace the ceremony.Regards and prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh)Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

Dear Annapoorniji,Radhe Krishna!My hearty congratulations to you and Chiranjeevi. Ramachandran for the Upanayanam ceremony.All of us will pray for the well-being of the family and the young Vatu.  May the Lord shower His divine grace on all of you.

I have one request to make.  Many people perform Upanayanams for their children spending lots of money on a grand scale, and then forget about it.  I am writing this specially to you as such a thing should not happen to Chi. Ramachandran.  What you should remember is that he continues to perform the rituals like Sandhyavandanam, samidadhanam etc regularly.  This means, an elderly person, preferably the boy's father should sit along with him and perform the sandhyavandanam etc., till he is able to remember the Manthras by heart and perform it independently.

Please take care of this aspect.RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishnan.On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!

Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,

I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and grace the ceremony.

Regards and prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .

Guest guest

Dear Gopalakrishnanji,

Thank you for your kind words. You are absolutely right Sir! I am always advice my sons to do good karmas. He used to chant small small slogas before going to school. My elder son is doing Sandhyavandhanam regularly and independently. I pray to Guruvayoorappan to give them good habbits and to make their vedic rituals regularly.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Fri, 29/1/10, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 11:01 AM

Dear Annapoorniji,Radhe Krishna!My hearty congratulations to you and Chiranjeevi. Ramachandran for the Upanayanam ceremony.All of us will pray for the well-being of the family and the young Vatu. May the Lord shower His divine grace on all of you.I have one request to make. Many people perform Upanayanams for their children spending lots of money on a grand scale, and then forget about it. I am writing this specially to you as such a thing should not happen to Chi. Ramachandran. What you should remember is that he continues to perform the rituals like Sandhyavandanam, samidadhanam etc regularly. This means, an elderly person, preferably the boy's father should sit along with him and perform the sandhyavandanam etc., till he is able to remember the Manthras by heart and perform it independently.Please take care of this aspect.RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishnan.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः || കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿ മംഗളം നാമ യസàµà´¯ വാചി à´ªàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡ ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿ തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ മഹാപാതകകൊടയ: .

Guest guest

Our blessings too..May the most fortunate One, shower all auspiciousness unto him.

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 29/1/10, gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25 wrote:

gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Received: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 11:00 PM

Respected Annapoorniji,Glad to know that your beloved son is getting Brahmopadesam .I along with my family take this oppertunity to convey our heartiest blessings to your son and pray to Guruvayoorappan to shower his unlimited blessings on him.Though our physical presence won't be there our minds will be there with you.May Guruvayoorappan Bless you AllGopalakrishnanguruvayur@grou ps.com, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkates h wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!> > Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,> > I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and

all the group members blessings for him and grace the ceremony.> > Regards and prayers,> > > (Annapoorni Venkatesh)> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Guest guest

same from us.May guruvayurappan shower His blessings on the young man.

Om namo narayanaya--- On Fri, 1/29/10, regana9 <regana9 wrote:

regana9 <regana9Re: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 3:07 PM

Our blessings too..May the most fortunate One, shower all auspiciousness unto him.

Krishna Hare Jaya!!--- On Fri, 29/1/10, gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25@ .co. in> wrote:

gopalkrishna25 <gopalkrishna25@ .co. in>[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comReceived: Friday, 29 January, 2010, 11:00 PM

Respected Annapoorniji,Glad to know that your beloved son is getting Brahmopadesam .I along with my family take this oppertunity to convey our heartiest blessings to your son and pray to Guruvayoorappan to shower his unlimited blessings on him.Though our physical presence won't be there our minds will be there with you.May Guruvayoorappan Bless you AllGopalakrishnanguruvayur@grou ps.com, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkates h wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA!> > Dear Guruvayoorappan Devotees,> > I am pleased to inform that my younger son CHI. C.V. RAMACHANDRAN (alias VIGNESH)’s UPANAYANAM has been fixed on 19th February, 2010 at Dombivili (Mumbai). We need Guruvayoorappans and all the group members blessings for him and

grace the ceremony.> > Regards and prayers,> > > (Annapoorni Venkatesh)> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,I too could not get the file downloaded . Please guide me.Dasansriseshan--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam wrote:Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyamRe: (unknown)andavan Cc: srikainkaryaDate: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 4:33 AM

Unable to open the attachment.Kindly guide and help me.Thanks.RegardsN Bhashyam --- On Tue, 2/23/10, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > wrote:soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > (unknown) [1 Attachment]"Srinidhi Andavan Asramam" <srinidhi 1921, "oppiliappan group" <oppiliappan>, "TiruVenkatam Groups" <tiruvenkatam>, , andavan@ .com, desikasampradaya, parakalamatham, "munitrayam" <munitrayam (AT) comcast (DOT) net>, Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.comCc: "venkatesan alico" <alicovenky (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "murali

battar" <muralibattar@ gmail.com>, "Rajagopalan Divyapadhuka" <rajdivyas >, "mr. gopalaswamy" <jgswamy (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>, "Villiambakkam Govindarajan" <vcrajan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "sudarshan madabushi" <mksudarshan2002@ .co. in>, "Nova Minchem" <novaminchem@ vsnl.net>, "venkatesan -alco raghavan" <venkatesan71@ hotmail.com>, "murali raghunathan" <curdrice.murali@ gmail.com>, "M.R. Ravichandran" <mrrco, "manjula reddy" <manjulareddy9@ >, "Gopal Srinivasan" <gopoo, "sundararajan Systems & components" <syscomp (AT) bom3 (DOT) vsnl.net. in>, "Mugundhan Varadanarayanan" <mugundv >, "J veeravalli" <jveeravalli@ austin.rr. com>, "SARANGAN VENKATESH" <saranga. edu>, "varadarajan vijayanarayanan" <varadarajan. vijayanarayanan@ oman.oil. com>, "Madhu vijayaraghavan" <m_vijayaraghavan@ >, "parthapondy"

<parthapondy@ >, "asurisudharsanan" <asurisudharsanan@ gmail.com>, imukundan , rbadri (AT) cisco (DOT) comReceived: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 10:35 AM

Dear SwaminsMany devotees are interested to recite " Sri Mukunda Mala " on 25th, but they want the scriptIn view of the interest shown by all of you, adiyen is attaching " Sri Mukunda Mala " Kindly recite on 25th and send feedbackSarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaam

Dasan

Uruppattur Soundararajan

Srikainkarya

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Namaskarams to all.

You could try saving the file in your pc first, then open it. I did this.

Nalini Persad

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Sri Seshan <sreeseshan wrote:

Dear Swamin,I too could not get the file downloaded . Please guide me.Dasansriseshan--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam wrote:

Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyamRe: (unknown)andavan

Cc: srikainkaryaDate: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 4:33 AM

Unable to open the attachment.Kindly guide and help me.Thanks.RegardsN Bhashyam --- On Tue, 2/23/10, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > wrote:

soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > (unknown) [1 Attachment]

" Srinidhi Andavan Asramam " <srinidhi 1921, " oppiliappan group " <oppiliappan>, " TiruVenkatam Groups " <tiruvenkatam>, , andavan@ .com, desikasampradaya, parakalamatham, " munitrayam " <munitrayam (AT) comcast (DOT) net>, Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com

Cc: " venkatesan alico " <alicovenky (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " murali battar " <muralibattar@ gmail.com>, " Rajagopalan Divyapadhuka " <rajdivyas >, " mr. gopalaswamy " <jgswamy (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>, " Villiambakkam Govindarajan " <vcrajan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, " sudarshan madabushi " <mksudarshan2002@ .co. in>, " Nova Minchem " <novaminchem@ vsnl.net>, " venkatesan -alco raghavan " <venkatesan71@ hotmail.com>, " murali raghunathan " <curdrice.murali@ gmail.com>, " M.R. Ravichandran " <mrrco, " manjula reddy " <manjulareddy9@ >, " Gopal Srinivasan " <gopoo, " sundararajan Systems & components " <syscomp (AT) bom3 (DOT) vsnl.net. in>, " Mugundhan Varadanarayanan " <mugundv >, " J veeravalli " <jveeravalli@ austin.rr. com>, " SARANGAN VENKATESH " <saranga. edu>, " varadarajan vijayanarayanan " <varadarajan. vijayanarayanan@ oman.oil. com>, " Madhu vijayaraghavan " <m_vijayaraghavan@ >, " parthapondy " <parthapondy@ >, " asurisudharsanan " <asurisudharsanan@ gmail.com>, imukundan , rbadri (AT) cisco (DOT) com

Received: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 10:35 AM

Dear SwaminsMany devotees are interested to recite " Sri Mukunda Mala " on 25th, but they want the scriptIn view of the interest shown by all of you, adiyen is attaching " Sri Mukunda Mala "

Kindly recite on 25th and send feedbackSarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

-- nalini

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,You can get the audio and text of Mukundamala on prapatti.doc- http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/slokasbyname.htmlDasan (Ranganathan)Sri Seshan <sreeseshanandavan Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 5:08:21 PMRe: (unknown)

Dear Swamin,I too could not get the file downloaded . Please guide me.Dasansriseshan--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam@ .ca> wrote:Dr N Bhashyam <drnbhashyam@ .ca>Re: (unknown)andavan@ .comCc: srikainkarya@ Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 4:33 AM

Unable to open the attachment.Kindly guide and help me.Thanks.RegardsN Bhashyam --- On Tue, 2/23/10, soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > wrote:soundararajan desikan <srikainkarya@ > (unknown) [1 Attachment]"Srinidhi Andavan Asramam" <srinidhi 1921, "oppiliappan group" <oppiliappan>, "TiruVenkatam Groups" <tiruvenkatam>, , andavan@ .com, desikasampradaya, parakalamatham, "munitrayam" <munitrayam (AT) comcast (DOT) net>, Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.comCc: "venkatesan alico"

<alicovenky (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "murali

battar" <muralibattar@ gmail.com>, "Rajagopalan Divyapadhuka" <rajdivyas >, "mr. gopalaswamy" <jgswamy (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>, "Villiambakkam Govindarajan" <vcrajan (AT) gmail (DOT) com>, "sudarshan madabushi" <mksudarshan2002@ .co. in>, "Nova Minchem" <novaminchem@ vsnl.net>, "venkatesan -alco raghavan" <venkatesan71@ hotmail.com>, "murali raghunathan" <curdrice.murali@ gmail.com>, "M.R. Ravichandran" <mrrco, "manjula reddy" <manjulareddy9@ >, "Gopal Srinivasan" <gopoo, "sundararajan Systems & components" <syscomp (AT) bom3 (DOT) vsnl.net. in>, "Mugundhan Varadanarayanan" <mugundv >, "J veeravalli" <jveeravalli@ austin.rr. com>, "SARANGAN VENKATESH"

<saranga. edu>, "varadarajan vijayanarayanan" <varadarajan. vijayanarayanan@ oman.oil. com>, "Madhu vijayaraghavan" <m_vijayaraghavan@ >, "parthapondy"

<parthapondy@ >, "asurisudharsanan" <asurisudharsanan@ gmail.com>, imukundan , rbadri (AT) cisco (DOT) comReceived: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 10:35 AM

Dear SwaminsMany devotees are interested to recite " Sri Mukunda Mala " on 25th, but they want the scriptIn view of the interest shown by all of you, adiyen is attaching " Sri Mukunda Mala " Kindly recite on 25th and send feedbackSarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaam

Dasan

Uruppattur Soundararajan

Srikainkarya

Guest guest

Guruvayoorappa.

Glad to know that the celebrations connected with the Upanayanam

and all went well

with His immense grace. Also happy to hear that Shri. Vignesh is

doing the rituals promptly,

regularly and neatly, with the assistance of his beloved grandpa

and bro.

May Lord Sree Guruvayoorappan Shower His Blessings on you all,

Padaravindame Saranam, Guruvayoorappa Saranam.

mpr

'Sarvesham Shanthir Bhavathu'

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Regards,

mprnair,

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of Annapoorni

Venkatesh

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 11:20 PM

guruvayur

[Guruvayur] (unknown)

Dear Respected Nairji and other respected group members,

Many many thanks for the detailed perceive meaning of the greatest scientific

meaning of the Gayatri Mantra that received sometime back. Many of the people

in the world doesn’t know the importance of the Gayatri Mantra. This will help

many of us.

Firstly, I am sorry to state that I could not intimate the group members about

the well being of my son’s UPANAYANAM in time as I was on leave and therefore I

could not.

I am deeply express my gratitude to LORD SHREE GURUVAYOORAPPAN for showing his

blessings and the group members prayers to my son, Chi. C.V. Ramachandran (alias

Vignesh), whose UPANAYANAM ceremony performed very well on 19.2.2010. On

18.2.2010 Udayasandhi Japam and Nandi function was worshiped. On the

Udayasandhi day, 12 brahmins were recited including Rig, Yajur & Sama

Vedas. With the elders aashirvadam and advice, he is doing his rituals like

Sandhyavandanam, Samidadhanam etc. indendently now and my elder son Krishnan

and my father who were sitting along with him and helping to perform his

rituals.

Once again I am very much thankful to each and every members for their prayer.

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./