IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manjulaji,

Your are not alone with your daughter, you have the most powerful person within you, the Lord Himself, gain your strength from Him. Whenever you face unpleasantness, call Him and say, I cannot handle it, i'm passing it onto you.

Have sincere faith that He will see you through. The more stronger your faith in Him, the more you will see Him in your life. Become courageous to face anything and everything simply because you earnestly believe He is constantly protecting you.

Will pray for you. Don't worry about anything, what is bitter today might turn out to be very sweet in the future.

Chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare, His namam will take care of everything.

with love,

rekha

--- On Tue, 1/13/09, Viswanathan K <kvichu2000 wrote:

Viswanathan K <kvichu2000Re: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 1:55 AM

You may chantSri Sudarsana Mahamantram, or Soundaryalahari sloka no.1. with total faith.It will work wonders.Shyamala dandakam is superb.

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 >guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, January 12, 2009 3:14:59 AM[Guruvayur] (unknown)

Om Namo Narayana,

I had just come out of one major problem and I got back my job me and my daugther are eating by Lord Krishna blessing. Now I have various enemities within the office to put me into trouble. I have lord with me and I request one and all to kindly pray for me and job. I have my daughter alone to live with and again am into problem I don't have that much of strength to accept and live.

Am just requesting all the Guru and group member to pray for me in your daily prayers.

If some one can suggest me of any slogam to chant daily in order to have evil breeze to stay away from me.

I kow Lord will always show a better life and I have been seeing this throughout my life.

En mann marndha namaskarankal ,

Hare Krishna Radhe Krishna.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Manjulaji,

Don't worry Manjulaji,  I have also faced similar problems like you for more

than 14 years in my office.  But Guruvayoorappan's grace, he had cleared

'Ellakkum Mullinum Kedillathe'.  Whenever I get even a single minute, I was

chanting his name.  I am deeply praying for you to come out of your

problems.  This is very truly experience.  I am attaching some phalasiddhi's

for you in Malayalam version.  If you have any problem in Malayalam, I shall

translate in English and give you. You may be having Narayaneeyam book or

otherwise if you need the above slokas, I shall sent you.

With prayers & regards,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

--- On Mon, 12/1/09, Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980 wrote:

Manjula Subramaniam <songs1980

[Guruvayur] (unknown)

guruvayur

Monday, 12 January, 2009, 4:44 PM

Om Namo Narayana,

I had just come out of one major problem and I got back my job me and my

daugther are eating by Lord Krishna blessing.  Now I have various enemities

within the office to put me into trouble.  I have lord with me and I request

one and all to kindly pray for me and job.  I have my daughter alone to live

with and again am into problem I don't have that much of strength to accept and

live.

Am just requesting all the Guru and group member to pray for me in your daily

prayers.

If some one can suggest me of any slogam to chant daily in order to have evil

breeze to stay away from me.

I kow Lord will always show a better life and I have been seeing this throughout

my life.

En mann marndha namaskarankal ,

Hare Krishna Radhe Krishna.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

Guest guest

acharya padukeaya thunai.

read your mail. i also feel that we have a collective responsibility towards this crisis.

i stay in bangalore and am prepared to do anythin u wish to start a likemidned communityu

here to serve these people. kindly send me your comments.

adiyan sri vasan mobile 94480 85546

namaskaram

Guest guest

Dear sir,

The adiyars need to take care of their family deity by contributing for a corpus fund with the help of the HR AND CE if required to see timely pooja is conducted regularly. This is the best method., I can recall the role taken by Kanchi Maha Periaval in introudcing Padi Arisi Thittam. That is each day before cooking rice, a small portion of rice is kept in a bowl and hand it over to the local temple at the end of the month so that the local priest cook the rice for the God nand distributed the cooked rice as a curd rice. So if 30 family contribute rice like that, all the days in the month there will be prasadam for the temple and so portion will go to the Priest for his livelyhood. We had practiced the system earlier at Chromepet earlier but somehow not continued due to absence of Preist in the temple for some time.

R. Srinivasan--- On Tue, 24/2/09, srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9 wrote:

srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9 (unknown)andavan Date: Tuesday, 24 February, 2009, 4:37 PM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaka:

Adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan: it is my regular

habit to go to our vishana temples particulary 108 divya desam (temples).   

you can witness that  the temples are not being given enough rice even for

daily poojas and they are making it hard to look after the daily pooja kalams.

Even you can see they have skipped the arthajamam

And finish it with sayaraksha kalam.

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples.  If

any of our andavan shiyas have   suggestions to do something in this,   if they

share their views with all of us we can follow their suggestions.

Dasan:

Kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

Could you list out 5 temples you have found in urgent need ?

Perhaps we could start there. Do you have any contact details of the bhattar or

any local person who could act as a pivot ? What do members who have done

kainkaryams before suggest ? Would it be better to raise funds and make a

deposit in the bhattar’s name so that he can live on the interest ?  That way

we could take care of the material needs of the bhattar who is taking care of Perumal

on our behalf. We need some people to voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the

general public.

Many organizations are focusing on DD needs and it may also make

sense to go through these volunteers eg vedics.com, Ahobila Mutt.

Regards

Arati

Guest guest

thiruppernagar appakkudathan perumal koil: it is in a poor condition and they need oil and rice for daily poojas.

thirukkandiyur perumal koil: they are in need of rice for daily pooja kalams.

thiru anbil perumal koil: it is also in the same condition.

thirukkudalur perumal koil: here no poojas after sayarakshai, they are also in need of rice for daily poojas.

thirukkaviththalam perumal koil: this perumal koil also needs our support. they could not do the daily poojas here. these are only samples we can see all other temples conditions;

kindly let us know your suggestions

we are taking food atleast four times daily, but our perumal is without food. even he is living with out light in his house.

kothavasal kidambi srinivasan.--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam wrote:

Santhanams <santhanamRE: (unknown)andavan Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:33 AM

Adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan: it is my regular habit to go to our vishana temples particulary 108 divya desam (temples). you can witness that the temples are not being given enough rice even for daily poojas and they are making it hard to look after the daily pooja kalams. Even you can see they have skipped the arthajamam

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples. If any of our andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow their suggestions.

Dasan:

Could you list out 5 temples you have found in urgent need ? Perhaps we could start there. Do you have any contact details of the bhattar or any local person who could act as a pivot ? What do members who have done kainkaryams before suggest ? Would it be better to raise funds and make a deposit in the bhattar’s name so that he can live on the interest ? That way we could take care of the material needs of the bhattar who is taking care of Perumal on our behalf. We need some people to voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the general public.

Many organizations are focusing on DD needs and it may also make sense to go through these volunteers eg vedics.com, Ahobila Mutt.

Regards

Arati

Guest guest

andavan , rajagopalan srinivasan srinivasan

<jambakam wrote:

>when i was taking this message to our andavan shisyas, i thought

about this padiyarici thittam introduced by kanchi mahaperiyaval.

my mother also used to do it and i remember somebody came and

collected every month. but due to one reason or the other it was

stopped. now i put it to all our andavan shishyas that some thing is

to be done at the earliest. we are not compromising on any of our

facilities but perumal is with one time food and worn out dothi and

angavastram.

what can be done in this. please give your suggestions.

> Dear sir,

>  

> The adiyars need to take care of their family deity by

contributing for a corpus fund with the help of the HR AND CE  if

required to see timely pooja is conducted regularly.  This is the

best method.,  I can recall the role taken by Kanchi Maha Periaval

in introudcing  Padi Arisi Thittam.  That is each day before cooking

rice, a small portion of rice is kept in a bowl and hand it over to

the local temple at the end of the month so that the local priest

cook the rice for the God nand distributed the cooked rice as a curd

rice.  So if 30 family contribute rice like that, all the days in

the month there will be prasadam for the temple and so portion will

go to the Priest for his livelyhood. We had practiced the system

earlier at Chromepet earlier but somehow not continued due to

absence of Preist in the temple for some time.

>  

> R. Srinivasan

>

> --- On Tue, 24/2/09, srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9 wrote:

>

> srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9

> (unknown)

> andavan

> Tuesday, 24 February, 2009, 4:37 PM

>

>

http://messenger. / invite/

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Dear Group members,

Thirukandiyur i sone divyadesam which needs immediate attention.

presently the aradhanams are being done properly. but temple needs lot of developement .

Next is thanjaimamani koil - one battar for all three temples .

Two temples recently renovated & third one neelameghaperumal temple is under renovation .thanks & regardsV.Rajagopalan--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam wrote:

Santhanams <santhanamRE: (unknown)andavan Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:33 AM

Adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan: it is my regular habit to go to our vishana temples particulary 108 divya desam (temples). you can witness that the temples are not being given enough rice even for daily poojas and they are making it hard to look after the daily pooja kalams. Even you can see they have skipped the arthajamam

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples.. If any of our andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow their suggestions.

Dasan:

Could you list out 5 temples you have found in urgent need ? Perhaps we could start there. Do you have any contact details of the bhattar or any local person who could act as a pivot ? What do members who have done kainkaryams before suggest ? Would it be better to raise funds and make a deposit in the bhattar’s name so that he can live on the interest ? That way we could take care of the material needs of the bhattar who is taking care of Perumal on our behalf. We need some people to voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the general public.

Many organizations are focusing on DD needs and it may also make sense to go through these volunteers eg vedics.com, Ahobila Mutt.

Regards

Arati

Guest guest

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha!!!

Adiyen doing the biggest mistake of giving the below idea without making a Vighyabanam to our Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal. Sorry for the same. With surity of not getting scoldings from our Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal and the members of the Group Adiyen would like to share the following points.

1. With blessings from HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal, Poorvacharyargal, Alwargal, Thayar, Perumal, all our Parents, we are all working in good companies, some run their own business, few are professionals like Lawyers, Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc., and all of you are and have been doing great contributions to Temples, Aashramam etc., all this while. Lot of them among ourselves would have acquired Land based on our own budgets. It would be small, medium, large etc., Majority of these Lands would have been bought by us for Investment purpose and would be located Off Major Cities or in various parts of India. Why don't we try and consolidate a list of Land Parcels which are vacant and are not being utilised at the moment for any fruitful purpose. These Land Parcels can be cultivated and the yield can straight away go the nearest temple / aashramam.

2. We should create a Corpus Fund which can on a Monthly basis purchase the necessary provisions that are required for these Temples.

In today's scenario there are lot of people who are willing to contribute money, at the same time very few would come forward to monitor the disbursement of the above things to the needy temples. With great difficulties, admist his demanding members - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is able to contribute time and help lot of temples with required provisions, vegetables, Bhattar salary etc., HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is the best to monitor this Fund and under his guidance, I am confident that things will go smoothly.

I am ready to physically contribute according to the instructions of HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal.

Will wait to hear feedbacks.

I will show this email to HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal as soon as possible and post his ANUGRAHABAASHANAM on this topic.

If there should be any mistake please forgive me.

Adiyen Sundar Rajan Dasan

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam wrote:

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples.. If any of our andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow their suggestions.

Dasan:

Regards

Arati

Guest guest

Adiyen recenta kelvi patta oru vishayam share pannikka aasai padaren. Thirukandiyur appadinnu intha Divya Desathu pera solrava sencha pavam ellam antha nimishathoda tholanju poidratham. Perumal Thirunamam - "Harasaabhavimochana Perumal"

Thanikoil Naachiyar Illai. Perumaloda senthe irukkarthaala Perumalukku Angeegaram Panna mattum thaan mudiyum. Intha Perumalala nammai thandikka vaippe illai.

Intha Divya Desathai kaapatra vendiyathu namathu mudal kadamaiyaagum.

Thappu irunthaal mannikavum

Adiyen Sundar Rajan Dasan.--- On Wed, 25/2/09, rajagopalan veeraraghavan <rajagopalan505 wrote:

rajagopalan veeraraghavan <rajagopalan505RE: (unknown)andavan Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 3:27 PM

Dear Group members,

Thirukandiyur i sone divyadesam which needs immediate attention.

presently the aradhanams are being done properly. but temple needs lot of developement .

Next is thanjaimamani koil - one battar for all three temples .

Two temples recently renovated & third one neelameghaperumal temple is under renovation .thanks & regardsV.Rajagopalan--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r.com> wrote:

Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r.com>RE: (unknown)andavan@ .comWednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:33 AM

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples... If any of our andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow their suggestions. Dasan: Kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan. Could you list out 5 temples you have found in urgent need ? Perhaps we could start there. Do you have any contact details of the bhattar or any local person who could act as a pivot ? What do members who have done kainkaryams before suggest ? Would it be better to raise funds and make a deposit in the bhattar’s name so that he can live on the interest ? That way we could take care of the material needs of the bhattar who is taking care of Perumal on our behalf. We need some people to voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the general public.

Regards Arati

Guest guest

Excellent suggestions !

Please create a Temple Provisions Fund under direction of  Andavan

Swamigal.

Suggest everyone who would like to take part write in how they

can contribute towards the Fund. Once the Fund is set up and a bank account is

opened, we could send in the funds. We would like to contribute Rs. 1 lac

initially.  

Andavan Swamigal’s sishyas must also number :

accountants – who can manage the Fund’s income/expenses,   

NRI ‘s / RI’s  : who can contribute to the fund.

Businessmen : who can contribute rice / provisions / temple

jewellery / granite / cows / milk / flowers. They could also help locals with

suggestions on how to make a living by doing Kovil kainkaryam – eg by arranging

transport/ boarding / lodging / internet connection  for tourists.

Kar sevaks : People with Time and energy : who can contribute

these and do physical kainkaryam. They could also spread the message to get

local people to givie arisi or hand labour for temple upkeep.

Hope Andaval Swamigal will bless all his sishyas so that we all

have the mind and heart to do yathashakthi kainkaryam.

Best regards

Santhanams

andavan [andavan ] On Behalf Of Sundarrajan

Jagannathan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:45 PM

andavan

RE: (unknown)

Adiyen doing the biggest mistake of giving the below idea

without making a Vighyabanam to our Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan

Swamigal. Sorry for the same. With surity of not getting scoldings from our

Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal and the members of the Group

Adiyen would like to share the following points.

1. With blessings from HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal,

Poorvacharyargal, Alwargal, Thayar, Perumal, all our Parents, we are all

working in good companies, some run their own business, few are professionals

like Lawyers, Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc., and all of you are and

have been doing great contributions to Temples, Aashramam etc., all this

while. Lot of them among ourselves would have acquired Land based on our own

budgets. It would be small, medium, large etc., Majority of these Lands would

have been bought by us for Investment purpose and would be located Off Major

Cities or in various parts of India. Why don't we try and consolidate a list

of Land Parcels which are vacant and are not being utilised at the moment for

any fruitful purpose. These Land Parcels can be cultivated and the yield can

straight away go the nearest temple / aashramam.

2. We should create a Corpus Fund which can on a Monthly

basis purchase the necessary provisions that are required for these Temples.

In today's scenario there are lot of people who are

willing to contribute money, at the same time very few would come forward to

monitor the disbursement of the above things to the needy temples. With great

difficulties, admist his demanding members - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is

able to contribute time and help lot of temples with required

provisions, vegetables, Bhattar salary etc., HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is

the best to monitor this Fund and under his guidance, I am confident that

things will go smoothly.

I am ready to physically contribute according to the

instructions of HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal.

I will show this email to HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal as

soon as possible and post his ANUGRAHABAASHANAM on this topic.

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam

wrote:

Santhanams

<santhanam

andavan

Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:33 AM

Srimathey

rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaka:

Adiyen

kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan: it is my regular habit to go to our

vishana temples particulary 108 divya desam (temples). you

can witness that the temples are not being given enough rice even for

daily poojas and they are making it hard to look after the daily pooja

kalams. Even you can see they have skipped the arthajamam

And

finish it with sayaraksha kalam.

It

is heartening to see this in almost all the temples.. If any of our

andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in

this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow

their suggestions.

Dasan:

Kothavasal

kitambi srinivasadasan.

Could you list out 5 temples you have

found in urgent need ? Perhaps we could start there. Do you have any contact

details of the bhattar or any local person who could act as a pivot ? What do

members who have done kainkaryams before suggest ? Would it be better to

raise funds and make a deposit in the bhattar’s name so that he can live on

the interest ? That way we could take care of the material needs of the

bhattar who is taking care of Perumal on our behalf. We need some people to

voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the general public.

Many organizations are focusing on DD

needs and it may also make sense to go through these volunteers eg

vedics.com, Ahobila Mutt.

Regards

Arati

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite

them now.

Guest guest

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan

your spontaneous response to do something to our temples is highly appreciable.

at the same time we belong to our acharyan and we are to obey the instructions from our acharyan.

we should not act on our own wish. this message will reach our andavan definitely and our andavan and will instruct us what we should do in this. we are not to create any funds of our own. let our acharyan decide, please wait.

adiyen

dasan kothavasal kidambi srinivasadasan.--- On Thu, 26/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam wrote:

Santhanams <santhanamRE: (unknown)andavan Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 6:43 AM

Excellent suggestions !

Please create a Temple Provisions Fund under direction of Andavan Swamigal.

Suggest everyone who would like to take part write in how they can contribute towards the Fund. Once the Fund is set up and a bank account is opened, we could send in the funds. We would like to contribute Rs. 1 lac initially.

Andavan Swamigal’s sishyas must also number :

accountants – who can manage the Fund’s income/expenses,

NRI ‘s / RI’s : who can contribute to the fund.

Businessmen : who can contribute rice / provisions / temple jewellery / granite / cows / milk / flowers. They could also help locals with suggestions on how to make a living by doing Kovil kainkaryam – eg by arranging transport/ boarding / lodging / internet connection for tourists.

Kar sevaks : People with Time and energy : who can contribute these and do physical kainkaryam. They could also spread the message to get local people to givie arisi or hand labour for temple upkeep.

Hope Andaval Swamigal will bless all his sishyas so that we all have the mind and heart to do yathashakthi kainkaryam.

Best regards

Santhanams

andavan@ .com [andavan] On Behalf Of Sundarrajan JagannathanWednesday, February 25, 2009 6:45 PMandavan@ .comRE: (unknown)

Adiyen doing the biggest mistake of giving the below idea without making a Vighyabanam to our Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal. Sorry for the same. With surity of not getting scoldings from our Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal and the members of the Group Adiyen would like to share the following points.

1. With blessings from HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal, Poorvacharyargal, Alwargal, Thayar, Perumal, all our Parents, we are all working in good companies, some run their own business, few are professionals like Lawyers, Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc., and all of you are and have been doing great contributions to Temples, Aashramam etc., all this while. Lot of them among ourselves would have acquired Land based on our own budgets. It would be small, medium, large etc., Majority of these Lands would have been bought by us for Investment purpose and would be located Off Major Cities or in various parts of India. Why don't we try and consolidate a list of Land Parcels which are vacant and are not being utilised at the moment for any fruitful purpose. These Land Parcels can be cultivated and the yield can straight away go the nearest temple / aashramam.

2. We should create a Corpus Fund which can on a Monthly basis purchase the necessary provisions that are required for these Temples.

In today's scenario there are lot of people who are willing to contribute money, at the same time very few would come forward to monitor the disbursement of the above things to the needy temples. With great difficulties, admist his demanding members - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is able to contribute time and help lot of temples with required provisions, vegetables, Bhattar salary etc., HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is the best to monitor this Fund and under his guidance, I am confident that things will go smoothly.

I am ready to physically contribute according to the instructions of HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal.

I will show this email to HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal as soon as possible and post his ANUGRAHABAASHANAM on this topic.

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r..com> wrote:

Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r.com>RE: (unknown)andavan@ .comWednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:33 AM

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples.. If any of our andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow their suggestions. Dasan: Kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan. Could you list out 5 temples you have found in urgent need ? Perhaps we could start there. Do you have any contact details of the bhattar or any local person who could act as a pivot ? What do members who have done kainkaryams before suggest ? Would it be better to raise funds and make a deposit in the bhattar’s name so that he can live on the interest ? That way we could take care of the material needs of the bhattar who is taking care of Perumal on our behalf. We need some people to voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the general public.

Regards Arati

Check out the all-new face of India.

Guest guest

Certainly – we will wait.

Many thanks

Santhanams

andavan [andavan ] On Behalf Of srinivasan

iyengar

Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:40 PM

andavan

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan

your spontaneous response to do something to our temples

is highly appreciable.

at the same time we belong to our acharyan and we are to

obey the instructions from our acharyan.

we should not act on our own wish. this message will reach

our andavan definitely and our andavan and will instruct us what we

should do in this. we are not to create any funds of our own. let

our acharyan decide, please wait.

adiyen

dasan kothavasal kidambi srinivasadasan.

--- On Thu, 26/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam

wrote:

Santhanams

<santhanam

andavan

Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 6:43 AM

Excellent suggestions !

Please create a Temple Provisions Fund

under direction of Andavan Swamigal.

Suggest everyone who would like to

take part write in how they can contribute towards the Fund. Once the Fund is

set up and a bank account is opened, we could send in the funds. We would

like to contribute Rs. 1 lac initially.

Andavan Swamigal’s sishyas must also

number :

accountants – who can manage the

Fund’s income/expenses,

NRI ‘s / RI’s : who can

contribute to the fund.

Businessmen : who can contribute rice

/ provisions / temple jewellery / granite / cows / milk / flowers.

They could also help locals with suggestions on how to make a living by doing

Kovil kainkaryam – eg by arranging transport/ boarding / lodging / internet

connection for tourists.

Kar sevaks : People with Time and

energy : who can contribute these and do physical kainkaryam. They could also

spread the message to get local people to givie arisi or hand labour for

temple upkeep.

Hope Andaval Swamigal will bless all

his sishyas so that we all have the mind and heart to do yathashakthi

kainkaryam.

Best regards

Santhanams

andavan@

..com [andavan] On Behalf Of Sundarrajan

Jagannathan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:45 PM

andavan@ .com

Adiyen doing the biggest mistake of giving the below idea without

making a Vighyabanam to our Great Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal.

Sorry for the same. With surity of not getting scoldings from our Great

Acharya - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal and the members of the Group Adiyen

would like to share the following points.

1. With blessings from HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal,

Poorvacharyargal, Alwargal, Thayar, Perumal, all our Parents, we are all

working in good companies, some run their own business, few are

professionals like Lawyers, Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc., and all of

you are and have been doing great contributions to Temples, Aashramam

etc., all this while. Lot of them among ourselves would have acquired Land

based on our own budgets. It would be small, medium, large etc., Majority

of these Lands would have been bought by us for Investment purpose and

would be located Off Major Cities or in various parts of India. Why don't

we try and consolidate a list of Land Parcels which are vacant and are not

being utilised at the moment for any fruitful purpose. These Land Parcels

can be cultivated and the yield can straight away go the nearest temple /

aashramam.

2. We should create a Corpus Fund which can on a Monthly basis

purchase the necessary provisions that are required for these Temples.

In today's scenario there are lot of people who are willing to

contribute money, at the same time very few would come forward to monitor

the disbursement of the above things to the needy temples. With great difficulties,

admist his demanding members - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is able to

contribute time and help lot of temples with required provisions,

vegetables, Bhattar salary etc., HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal is the best to

monitor this Fund and under his guidance, I am confident that things will

go smoothly.

I am ready to physically contribute according to the instructions of

HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal.

I will show this email to HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal as soon as

possible and post his ANUGRAHABAASHANAM on this topic.

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r..com>

wrote:

Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r.com>

andavan@ .com

Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 5:33 AM

Adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasa dasan: it is my regular habit to

go to our vishana temples particulary 108 divya desam

(temples). you can witness that the temples are not

being given enough rice even for daily poojas and they are making it hard

to look after the daily pooja kalams. Even you can see they have skipped

the arthajamam

It is heartening to see this in almost all the temples.. If any

of our andavan shiyas have suggestions to do something in

this, if they share their views with all of us we can follow

their suggestions.

Dasan:

Could you list out 5

temples you have found in urgent need ? Perhaps we could start there. Do

you have any contact details of the bhattar or any local person who could

act as a pivot ? What do members who have done kainkaryams before suggest ?

Would it be better to raise funds and make a deposit in the bhattar’s name

so that he can live on the interest ? That way we could take care of

the material needs of the bhattar who is taking care of Perumal on our behalf.

We need some people to voice out the bhattar’s concerns to the general

public.

Many organizations are

focusing on DD needs and it may also make sense to go through these

volunteers eg vedics.com, Ahobila Mutt.

Regards

Arati

Add

more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Check out the all-new face of India. Click

here.

Guest guest

Dear Haridasji,

Radhe Krishna!

You are Haridas, i.e., Dasan of Hari, that is, Guruvayoorappan.    Keeping Guruvayoorappan in your heart, why do you worry?  He will take care of it, and she will get admission of her choice.   May Guruvayoorappan shower His choicest blessings on your daughter.

Love

K.V. Gopalakrishnan

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58 wrote:

Haridasan Kizhakkilot Veedu <isharidas58

Respected Devotees,

This request I am placing at the Golden Feet of Lord Guruvayoorappan.

Recently my daughter has finished her +2 Exams with 95.4% marks from Chennai.  As everybody is aware, there are no Entrance Examinations from this year onwards.  It has to come to one's way only through councelling.  There also, the Caste card plays. Especially in Tamil Nadu this is the worst one.  Even if a FW candidate gets more marks, the chances of him/her getting  a seat of their choice  has become remote because of this.  I pray the Lord to bless her in getting  her a seat in her desired discipline. 

I request all the devotees also to pray for her towards this.

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. .

Guest guest

So true, KVGji,I am sure Guruvayurappan will bless Haridasji and his daughter .

regards,

Sreedevi

Om Namo Narayanaya

--- On Wed, 5/20/09, K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kv wrote:

K.V Gopalakrishna <gopalakrishna.kvRe: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 8:32 AM

Dear Haridasji,

Radhe Krishna!

You are Haridas, i.e., Dasan of Hari, that is, Guruvayoorappan. Keeping Guruvayoorappan in your heart, why do you worry? He will take care of it, and she will get admission of her choice. May Guruvayoorappan shower His choicest blessings on your daughter.

Love

K.V. Gopalakrishnan

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58@ > wrote:

Haridasan Kizhakkilot Veedu <isharidas58@

Respected Devotees,

Recently my daughter has finished her +2 Exams with 95.4% marks from Chennai. As everybody is aware, there are no Entrance Examinations from this year onwards. It has to come to one's way only through councelling. There also, the Caste card plays. Especially in Tamil Nadu this is the worst one. Even if a FW candidate gets more marks, the chances of him/her getting a seat of their choice has become remote because of this. I pray the Lord to bless her in getting her a seat in her desired discipline.

Guest guest

Pranamams Haridasji,Sure She'll get a seat. Guruvayoorappan will bless her. He doesn't mind caste :-)Wishing her all the best.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58 wrote:Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58[Guruvayur] (unknown)"Guruvayoor" <guruvayur >Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 10:14 AM

Respected Devotees,

Recently my daughter has finished her +2 Exams with 95.4% marks from Chennai. As everybody is aware, there are no Entrance Examinations from this year onwards. It has to come to one's way only through councelling. There also, the Caste card plays. Especially in Tamil Nadu this is the worst one. Even if a FW candidate gets more marks, the chances of him/her getting a seat of their choice has become remote because of this. I pray the Lord to bless her in getting her a seat in her desired discipline.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

My Humble Pranams Praveenji,

Thanks a lot for your words of solace.I am also thinking positive that My Lord Guruvayoorappan will surely help her in getting her a seat of her own choice.

Om Namo Narayanaya --- On Fri, 22/5/09, praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24 wrote:

praveen nambiar <praveen_nambiar24Re: [Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayurDate: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 10:28 AM

Pranamams Haridasji,Sure She'll get a seat. Guruvayoorappan will bless her. He doesn't mind caste :-)Wishing her all the best.--- On Wed, 20/5/09, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58@ > wrote:

Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58@ >[Guruvayur] (unknown)"Guruvayoor" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Wednesday, 20 May, 2009, 10:14 AM

Respected Devotees,

Guest guest

Very good news Annapoorniji, very happy for you and your son. Guruvayoorappa...no words will be good enough to express the greatness of your heart...we are indeed blessed to have you in our lives.--- On Thu, 6/25/09, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh wrote:Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Group Members,

I had requested to the Group Members earlier for my son Mast. Krishnan Iyer, who had appeared his S.S.C. Exam in March.

I am very much pleased to inform that today his result has come out and he passed with First Class (65.38%). Even he was not an average student. I have no words to thank each and every member of the Group for praying his favour.

One incident has happened two days before the Exam period. He is very hot temperature and I just asked him to see the Exam Centre and I will also accompany with him. He insisted and started arguing and hit the glass of the window of the hall with his right hand caused the entire glass broken into pieces. I was so afraid and called Guruvayoorappa! But to my surprise nothing has happened to him, otherwise he could not sit for his exam. How Guruvayoorappan saved him?

With prayers,

(Annapoorni Venkatesh)

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Annapoorniji,

Om Namo Narayanaya!

Yesterday being ssc results day in mumbai, I did remember that your son too had appeared for the ssc exams this year hoped that you would have wonderful news waiting. Thanks for sharing the good news with us.

Congratulations to the mother in you and to the great faith You have in Lord Guruvayoorappan which has resulted in your son scoring a decent percentage. The Lord never fails the prayers of true devotees and always grants them more than they desired has only been proven once again.

My gratitude to Lord Guruvayoorappan for bestowing this happiness to you and wishing your son more success ahead!

Lovingly,

Jayashree S Menon

Mumbai

guruvayur From: annapoornivenkateshDate: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:29:54 +0530[Guruvayur] (unknown)

Dear Group Members,I had requested to the Group Members earlier for my son Mast. Krishnan Iyer, who had appeared his S.S.C. Exam in March.I am very much pleased to inform that today his result has come out and he passed with First Class (65.38%). Even he was not an average student. I have no words to thank each and every member of the Group for praying his favour.One incident has happened two days before the Exam period. He is very hot temperature and I just asked him to see the Exam Centre and I will also accompany with him. He insisted and started arguing and hit the glass of the window of the hall with his right hand caused the entire glass broken into pieces. I was so afraid and called Guruvayoorappa! But to my surprise nothing has happened to him, otherwise he could not sit for his exam. How Guruvayoorappan saved him? With prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh) Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop

Guest guest

Annapoorniji,

Congratulations to your son and also to you.

May Guruvayoorappan bless him.

Jai Sree Krishna

regana9 <regana9guruvayur Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 5:17:50 AMRe: [Guruvayur] (unknown)

Very good news Annapoorniji, very happy for you and your son. Guruvayoorappa. ..no words will be good enough to express the greatness of your heart...we are indeed blessed to have you in our lives.--- On Thu, 6/25/09, Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in> wrote:

Annapoorni Venkatesh <annapoornivenkatesh @.co. in>[Guruvayur] (unknown)guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, June 25, 2009, 3:59 PM

Dear Group Members,I had requested to the Group Members earlier for my son Mast. Krishnan Iyer, who had appeared his S.S.C. Exam in March.I am very much pleased to inform that today his result has come out and he passed with First Class (65.38%). Even he was not an average student. I have no words to thank each and every member of the Group for praying his favour.One incident has happened two days before the Exam period. He is very hot temperature and I just asked him to see the Exam Centre and I will also accompany with him. He insisted and started arguing and hit the glass of the window of the hall with his right hand caused the entire glass broken into pieces. I was so afraid and called Guruvayoorappa! But to my surprise nothing has happened to him, otherwise he could not sit for his exam. How Guruvayoorappan saved him? With prayers,(Annapoorni Venkatesh) Love Cricket? Check out live scores,

photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.

Guest guest

This has reference to the mail sent by Sri Sridharan Sarangan on his visit to Bangalore.

I also had the blessings of Srimad Andavan and had the opportunity to go to Bangalore on the same day, i.e. 26th July along with my wife, in laws and my co-brother. On 26th we had been to Melkote and on 27th, we had the opportunity of co-hosting thadhiyaradhanam. As has been pointed out, the Ashram is well maintained and we had good number of sevarthis, around 100 to 150. In spite of our acharyan's ill health, though he appears very cheerful, he did samasrayanam for about 15 people and prabarthi to a husband and wife. Definitely, it is the outcome of the announcements being made every day at the ashramam by Shri RR and Shri VS swamins at Chennai whenever Andavan is camped at Chennai and the article in Ranganatha Padhuka.

After performing the samasrayanam and prabhathi, Andavan had so many other things to be completed before bhikshai and every thing was over only around 3 pm.

So, the sevarthis should also co-operate with the organizers and be patient till the ghosthi formalities are completed. I also noticed that many people were leaving the ghoshti even before the viniyogam of prasadam was completed and many who appear to know such small things are not adhering to the practices and making others also to commit the same mistake and distracting the ghoshti.

I only hope that some organizers at the Sripuram Ashtram some other member of the CSC to take initiative and advice the sevarthis from doing such things.

S. Venkatesan

29.07.2009--- On Tue, 28/7/09, Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharan wrote:

Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharan (unknown)andavan Date: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009, 3:46 PM

Respected Swamins,

Adiyen Dasaya Vignabhanam. On26\7\2009 I had been to Bangalore Asramam to offer pranams to our Acharyan. On that day Srimad Andavan performed samasranam and Baranyasam for nearly 40 to 45 shishyas. In which nearly 30% sishyas are in the age

group of 20to30years. It is an happy scene to see that more youngsters are taken keen interest to follow our sampradayams. I think that the article written by RR swamy in Sri Ranganadha Paduka under Random thoughts on prapatti has

started yielding results.

The arrangements made by the Bangalore Asramam sishyas were good during TheerthaGhoshti. But it is very painful to see sishyas are leaving the Ghoshti before the same has been asked to disburse (before excharigai). Adding to this one of

the employee is takingout a person known to him from the ghoshti before theghoshti disburse to offer pranams to Andavan. My humble request to the sishyas is not to leave the ghoshti before we asked us to do so.

yours

dasan S.sridharan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

krishna kripa is what i can suggestOn Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 3:53 PM, anil pp <anilerumely wrote:

This april 23 my newly constructed house's house warming is over but still i have not named it.i wish to give a name which related to KRISHNA can anybody help in this matter.

Guest guest

You can get it from prapatti.com in this http://prapatti.com/slokas/english/naaraayaniiyam/naaraayaniiyam.pdf

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58 wrote:

Dear Devotees.

Does anybody have English version of NARAYANEEYAM with Prose. If, please share it with Guruvayur Group so that many children and seniors who does not know to read Sanskrit and Malayalam, can also get benefitted from the vast ocean- " the Narayaneeyam. " .

Haridasan

Beauty is just a click away. Find beauty parlor listings on India Local http://in.local./

Guest guest

Guruvayoorappa,

Dear Devotee of

the Lord,

NARAYANEEYAM,

Slokas in Sanskrit and meaning in English, is available

with Sri

Ramakrishna Math, Mylapore, Chennai- 4. This Book seems easily available

everywhere. It

is a translation by SWAMY TAPASYANANDA, with his brief

and precise way

of presentation. Combined with Prapatti’s English Slokas,

this may serve

the purpose well.

Padaravindame

Saranam, Gurvayoorappa saranam,

mpr

Thank you,

Have a great

day,

mprnair,

nairradhakrishnan.

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of setlur.shanu

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

1:37 AM

guruvayur

Re: [Guruvayur] (unknown)

You can get it from prapatti.com

in this http://prapatti.com/slokas/english/naaraayaniiyam/naaraayaniiyam.pdf

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58 > wrote:

Dear Devotees.

Does anybody have English version of NARAYANEEYAM with Prose. If, please share

it with Guruvayur Group so that many children and seniors who does not know to

read Sanskrit and Malayalam, can also get benefitted from the vast

ocean- " the Narayaneeyam. " .

Haridasan

Beauty is just a click away. Find beauty parlor listings on India Local http://in.local./

Guest guest

Dear Haridasji,.Radhe Krishna!You may kindly access my website www,narayaneeyam.com which contains all details of the book I have published, and if it meets your requirements, you may register your name for a copy of the second edition which I am planning to bring out shortly.   It also contains the commentary of 4 dasakams in English.

Wish you and family, a very very Happy Onam.RegardsK.V. Gopalakrishna.On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Kizhakkilot Haridas <isharidas58 wrote:

Dear Devotees.

Does anybody have English version of NARAYANEEYAM with Prose. If, please share it with Guruvayur Group so that many children and seniors who does not know to read Sanskrit and Malayalam, can also get benefitted from the vast ocean- " the Narayaneeyam. " .

Haridasan

-- कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातक कोटयः ||