IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nothing related directly, but my teacher was telling me about one incident

that had occured in a village around the same area in around 1940-1950.

There weren't rains for two consecutive years. A worried lot; the people of

that village decided that they would, all of them, convert to mAdhvAs if

rains came. Within a week, their prayers were answered. A person from that

village had narrated this incident. If only everybody were prompted like

that!

Regards,

Krishna

Nataraj BV [ntj3]

Tuesday, January 16, 2001 8:53 PM

VMS

(unknown)

This article is from Deccan Herald. I didn't save the URL, so I am posting

the article itself.

-Nataraj

---

Killer disease stalks padre village

From Varadesh Hiregange (DHNS)

MANGALORE, Dec 31

Death seems to rain from above in Padre village situated exactly

on the

border between Karnataka (Dakshina Kannada) and Kerala

(Kasaragod).

Technically, it belongs to Kasaragod district. A trail of

destruction in the

form of deadly diseases has caught up with this village sparing

neither man

nor animal.

Guest guest

Namaskara to all Hari Bhakthas,

Sir,

The pain is not only yours. I am also pained with such differences between madhwa mathas. For many years, i have seen these kind of differences and have been saddened at many times - why, we are all madhwas, irrespective of language, place, etc. In the same spirit, i have been to many mathas, with the pride being a madhwa. Whenever asked about my identity, i proudly used to say that I am a Madhwa and never identified myself with the matha.

But in one recent incident, i was turned out being from a different matha. I have been longing to have the darshan of a great madhwa theertha's moola brindavana in south india. I do not want to give any name, place here. Many a times, i used to think about him and had no information where His Moola Brindavana is. I had accommodation problem in that place i visited and after our darshan at the temple, while we were waiting for our vehicle, I saw in a little distance a beautiful statue of Sri Madhacharya atop a building. When, we entered the building, i was so happy to see the beautiful moola brundavana of the theertha, who was always in the back of my mind alongwith the darshan of mritika brundavana of two more great yathis of Madhwa peethas. On our enquiry for accommodation, we were asked about the matha to which we belong. On hearing this, accommodation was declined to us on some pretext. With a saddened heart we came out but with great solace that we had the darshan of three madhwa yathis.

Why such discrimination? why not forget about different mathas and come under one banner that we are all equal as Madhwas. No single great madhwa yathis have identified themselves with one particular matha. They were / are there to preach Srimad Anandatirthas great dvaita philosophy and lift us from this worldly matters. Then why, we, as the followers are differentiating between ourselves and forming different sects. We are supposed to learn and follow Sri Anandatheerthas glorious utterances thru these madhwa yathis.

I joined this group to learn Sri Madhwa's philosophy and the teachings of other madhwa yathis, like Sri Jayathirtha, Sri VAdiraja, Sri Ragavendra, Sri Vyasaraja, etc., but am pained that we heading towards some other trivial matters, which we are not supposed to talk or think about.

I earnestly hope that we all forget these small things and persue in our goal of learning Sri Anandatheertha's Dvaita.

The learned members of this august group may excuse me for this mail, if i am wrong anywhere.

Sri Krishnarpanamasthu,

ALG Rao

Gokul Vasudevamurthy [vasudevamurthy_gokul]Saturday, July 26, 2003 1:35 AM Subject: (unknown)NamaskaaragaLu, I am deeply pained , seeing the uncontrolled discussions going on this list. I really don't understand why we as followers of AchArya madhwa have to discriminate among ourselves as belonging to some maTha. I ask all the elders! Tell me one instance where AchArya madhwa has told anything about him belonging to UttaradhimaTha or any other maTha. He doesn't even mention about the ashTa maThas that he is supposed to have established. Why are we acting like bigots? Is this what AchArya madhwa extols?Why doesn't everyone see the gurvanthargata mukhyaprANAntargata lakshmI narasimha Devaru in everyone? When will we lift ourselves form the agnAna of superiority of one maTha over the other and start thinking that we are all the children hungry for the nectar of the madhwa shAstra? Why do we want our self to be associated with any maTha? What maTha did shrI jayatIrtharu belong to? Has he claimed himself to be something like: "shrIman madhwAchArya mUlamahAsmasthAna ….. matha pIThAdipathi shrI 1008 JayatIrtha krutha shrImannyAyasudhA ? For that matter none of the great yatis claim to be affiliated to any maTha. When they themselves are quite why are we fighting? Still when the controversy about shrI vAdirAjaru is fresh and the one about rAyaru and his maTha have to come up? Where is mUlarAma? mUla rAma is in ones heart. AchArya madhwa says "sarvaprANi hrudhisthAya". Have we tried to discover mUlarAma in our heart? It shows that we are more interested in matters other than shAstrAbhyAsa and understanding AchArya madhwa's philosophy. Are we mayAvadins who are in the guise of mAdhwas to show down madhwa philosophy?? This is a serious doubt. Sometimes these discussions are bound to stir the conviction that youngsters have in our philosophy. Remember dAsaru mock at people like us in his "Nindakarirabeku". Also kanakadAsaru says "nimma kulada neleyanEnAdaru balliraa"? We sing with all devotion the kritis composed by dAsaru , but have we implemented them ? What is the difference between us and the parrot which has been taught shAstra? It can only sing without knowing the meaning. dAsaru says "achAravillada nAlige" and "nageyu barutide , jagodoliruva janarella hagaraNavanu mAduvudane kandu". When an aNurENuroopa krimi compared to staunch followers of AchArya madhwa and the people who have studied AchArya madhwa's philosophy, is feeling sad then what to speak of the stalwarts on this list and core vishNu bhakthas on this list who are not interested in anything except harinAma smaraNe and shAstra vishaya ?When the situation is like this does it not be our bound responsibility that we equip ourselves with shAsrta vishaya so that we firmly believe and study AchArya madhwa's philosophy to guide ourselves through the journey of life? I joined this list thinking that I will gain more in AchArya madhwa's philosophy. Why doesn't anyone discuss about his works ? Recently we had jayatIrthara ArAdhane and vijayIndra tIrthara ArAdhane. But no one wrote anything about them or their works. I saw so many mails about vAdirAjaru , but not even one regarding a translation or analysis of his rukminIsha vijaya or yukthimallika. My humble request to all the elders is that they start with these topics of the great works in order to enlighten us and this would inturn put a full stop to such discussions. Please think about this, I beg for kshamApaNa if I am wrong. "akAshAt patitam tOyam yathA gacchati sAgaram ""sarva "gurunamanam" AnandatIrtham prati gacchati "iti narAyaNa samraNegaLugokulAnandatIrtha======================================================================"Anandasya padam vandE bramhEndrAdhyabhi vanditam" ------- AchArya madhwa======================================================================nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail (without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--

Guest guest

Madam,

HH will be in Bangalore Sripuram Asramam - performing the Dhanur Maasya

Aradhanam and rendering Thiruppavai Upanyasam.

Regards.

RR.

-

" Lakshmi Harsha " <lakshmi_harsha

<andavan >

Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:25 PM

(unknown)

> Srimate Ranga Ramanuja Mahadeshikaya Namaha

>

> During this Dhanurmasam (Dec'2003-Jan'2004) where will HH Srimushnam

Srimadh

> Andavan, be camping, in Bangalore or in Chennai ? If in Chennai, Adiyen

> Ramanuja Dasee would like to know the address and telephone number of the

> Ashram.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Adiyen Ramanuja Dasee.

>

> _______________

> Discover digital jadoo! Enter this contest.

> http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/mediacenter/index.asp Win cool prizes!

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Madam, Do not worry. You can only plead with your husband. No one can change the other by force. When God's grace comes things will change. Recently, I read in the conversations with Sri Ramana Maharishi the great sage telling that even apparent non receipt of grace from God is grace. Console yourself. Any way you are doing your puja and naivedhyam. It will take care. Pray to Lord with Dwayam to the extent your duties permit.

Regarding tharpanam, even if your husband does not do for Masa pirappu, you can advise him to do it on Chitrai masa pirappu, aadi, ipasi and Thai. Since he is doing tharpanam he must have faith or fear in that one aspect.

God bless you and yor family. A. Govindakrishnan

Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want.

Guest guest

DEAR SISTER,

READ YOUR MAIL AND YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND.

YOU START READING SUNDARAKANDAM FOR SEVENTEEN DAYS IN YOU HOUSE

FROM A AUSPIACIOUS DAY IN THE MORNING. YOU SHOULD BE VERY ACHARAM

TILL YOU CHANT THE SAME EVERY DAY. FOLLOW LIFCO BOOK FOR OTHER

PROCEDURES. ALSO GIVE YOUR GOTHRAM, YOUR/YOUR HUSBANDS' STAR,

NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH SO THAT I CAN ALSO START PRAYING FOR YOU. AND YOU WILL NOTICE

THE CHANGE IN 41 DAYS.

WITH BLESSINGS'

POIGAIADIAN.

senkamalam44 <senkamalam44 wrote:

MYSELF & my husband have done samasrayanam & baranyasnam thro' Respected Andavan Swamigal; BUT my husband is not doing even SANDYAVANDAVANAM OR ANY Pooja. We don't 've a SAligramamam, BUT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN, even going to temples or U panyasam like that; HE JUST IGNORES ME, and won't listen to me If I say anything. In this circumstances what is my duty as a lady; I do Poojai daily & OFFER SOMETHING TO GOD daily before eating; I s that enough? I'm afraid that because oif his ignorance, OUR ONLY DAUGHTER IS NOT GFTTING MARRIED; he does Tharpanam on Amavasai only;but not Masapirappu; PL. ADVISE ME what pariharams Ican do to rectify. I'm very much worried because it affects our daughter, she is religious, she can even recite Sahasranamam & other Slokas, thou' She is U.S.A.

Guest guest

REspected Sir,

Thank U for THE REPLY.

My husband's name is Venkatesan. Barathwaja Gothram; Uthradam;

D.O.B. 16.11.1939.

Thank U once again. In andavan , Parthasarathy

Srinivasan <chandraparthasarathy> wrote:

> DEAR SISTER,

>

> READ YOUR MAIL AND YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND.

> YOU START READING SUNDARAKANDAM FOR SEVENTEEN DAYS IN YOU HOUSE

> FROM A AUSPIACIOUS DAY IN THE MORNING. YOU SHOULD BE VERY ACHARAM

> TILL YOU CHANT THE SAME EVERY DAY. FOLLOW LIFCO BOOK FOR OTHER

> PROCEDURES. ALSO GIVE YOUR GOTHRAM, YOUR/YOUR HUSBANDS' STAR,

> NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH SO THAT I CAN ALSO START PRAYING FOR YOU.

AND YOU WILL NOTICE

> THE CHANGE IN 41 DAYS.

>

> WITH BLESSINGS'

> POIGAIADIAN.

> senkamalam44 <senkamalam44> wrote:

> MYSELF & my husband have done samasrayanam & baranyasnam thro'

> Respected Andavan Swamigal; BUT my husband is not doing even

> SANDYAVANDAVANAM OR ANY Pooja. We don't 've a SAligramamam, BUT HE

IS

> NOT INTERESTED IN, even going to temples or U panyasam like that;

HE

> JUST IGNORES ME, and won't listen to me If I say anything. In this

> circumstances what is my duty as a lady; I do Poojai daily & OFFER

> SOMETHING TO GOD daily before eating; I s that enough? I'm afraid

> that because oif his ignorance, OUR ONLY DAUGHTER IS NOT GFTTING

> MARRIED; he does Tharpanam on Amavasai only;but not Masapirappu;

PL.

> ADVISE ME what pariharams Ican do to rectify. I'm very much worried

> because it affects our daughter, she is religious, she can even

> recite Sahasranamam & other Slokas, thou' She is U.S.A.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

dear sister,

thak you for your prompt reply. i will start my jabam for the sake of your family

from sunday onwards with his name in sankalpam. hope everything will be alright within

41 days slowely. nothing to worry.

with regards,

your brother,

poigaiadian. senkamalam44 <senkamalam44 wrote:

REspected Sir,Thank U for THE REPLY. My husband's name is Venkatesan. Barathwaja Gothram; Uthradam; D.O.B. 16.11.1939. Thank U once again. In andavan , Parthasarathy Srinivasan <chandraparthasarathy> wrote:> DEAR SISTER,> > READ YOUR MAIL AND YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND.> YOU START READING SUNDARAKANDAM FOR SEVENTEEN DAYS IN YOU HOUSE> FROM A AUSPIACIOUS DAY IN THE MORNING. YOU SHOULD BE VERY ACHARAM> TILL YOU CHANT THE SAME EVERY DAY. FOLLOW LIFCO BOOK FOR OTHER> PROCEDURES. ALSO GIVE YOUR GOTHRAM, YOUR/YOUR HUSBANDS' STAR,> NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH SO THAT I CAN ALSO START PRAYING FOR YOU. AND YOU WILL NOTICE> THE CHANGE IN 41 DAYS.> > WITH BLESSINGS'>

POIGAIADIAN. > senkamalam44 <senkamalam44> wrote:> MYSELF & my husband have done samasrayanam & baranyasnam thro' > Respected Andavan Swamigal; BUT my husband is not doing even > SANDYAVANDAVANAM OR ANY Pooja. We don't 've a SAligramamam, BUT HE IS > NOT INTERESTED IN, even going to temples or U panyasam like that; HE > JUST IGNORES ME, and won't listen to me If I say anything. In this > circumstances what is my duty as a lady; I do Poojai daily & OFFER > SOMETHING TO GOD daily before eating; I s that enough? I'm afraid > that because oif his ignorance, OUR ONLY DAUGHTER IS NOT GFTTING > MARRIED; he does Tharpanam on Amavasai only;but not Masapirappu; PL. > ADVISE ME what pariharams Ican do to rectify. I'm very much worried > because it affects our daughter, she is religious, she can even > recite Sahasranamam & other Slokas, thou' She is

U.S.A. > > > > > >

Guest guest

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 05:20, prkrishnan1942 wrote:

> murugan meyanabargale

Dear Mr. P. Krishnan,

First of all thanks for signing the Website Guestbook. You had requested

to maintain a database of members, based on location.

That is what this Mailing List (Group) is Meant for. A common forum for

bhakta members to interact and discuss.

Anyway, thank you for taking keen interest and posting messages

regularly. I appreciate your efforts to keep the spirit up, atleast some

discussion will be kindled.

Coming to the present message " subraminiya', it is not Subramaniya -

It's 'Kukke Sri Subrahmanya', although it is located in Karnataka State,

it would be apt to mention that it is located in 'South Canara district'

in Karnataka State, with Udupi the nearest access point (you have

mentioned this).

And the origin of it's name is still disputed. No one knows why " Kukke

Sri Subrahmanya " was crowned such a name. Some attribute it to Jagadguru

Sri Adi Shankaracharya, while some say it's name appears in the Skanda

Purana. The only consensus is the it is " Kukke Sri Subrahmanya " .

The River name is not Kokke - It is the holy " Kumara Dhara " river, which

is known by the name of " Darpana Theertha " .

Please NOTE : I am not offending you - " BY NO STRETCH OF IMAGINATION " .

Please DO NOT be hurt or offended. There were some mistakes in the text,

so i took liberty to correct them as a " GRoup member and not group

moderator .... " . If you are hurt / offended i am extremely sorry.

Dear Members,

I know that there are lots of questions, you may be having regarding

Kukke subrahmanya kshetra. I know! It's only human to want more (of

knowledge). So, in some time, I will write a detailed article on this

temple exclusively for Dhandapani Groups, so members can read and be

benefited!

I have a lot of work, and cannot find enough time write. This may take

anything from a month to a " mandalam " . So in the mean time, please be

active!

Thank you.

|| Thiruchitrambalam ||

|| Muruga Sharanam ||

With Regards,

R. Sivaramakrishnan

Guest guest

prkrishnan1942 <prkrishnan1942 wrote:

murugan meyanabargalevanakkamin karnataka in south kanara there are many temples. the poojas are done in vedic/agama/tantric style and all the rituals are followed strictly. near udipi there is one place known as subramania.the place derived its name from the famous temple of subramania muruga.the adi subramaniam is very close to the river and is known as kokke or guhea small room 8ft by 8ft full of anthills where most poisionus snakes are housed in.the priests puts his hand inside the hole and the anthill particles are given as prasad.and there is a separate temple with murugan .his mayil standing on a snake and murugan on the peacock.you feel the divine presence of lord.people who are having sarpadosham in their horoscope comes here and offer prayers and does sarpa pujas and naga pradisthai.the temple is quite good and

maintained neatly daily after the deeparadhanai food is served to eavery one the prasadam.one can stay at udipi and cover this place as well as dharamasthala,and mookambikai and have bath in the nearby netravathi river. the river water is supposed to have powers to cure eye problem.probably all of u must have visited these temples.wishing all happy time and may lord muruga shower his blessings on all

Guest guest

vasantha r <vasantha_r2002 wrote:

prkrishnan1942 <prkrishnan1942 wrote:

murugan meyanabargalevanakkamin karnataka in south kanara there are many temples. the poojas are done in vedic/agama/tantric style and all the rituals are followed strictly. near udipi there is one place known as subramania.the place derived its name from the famous temple of subramania muruga.the adi subramaniam is very close to the river and is known as kokke or guhea small room 8ft by 8ft full of anthills where most poisionus snakes are housed in.the priests puts his hand inside the hole and the anthill particles are given as prasad.and there is a separate temple with murugan .his mayil standing on a snake and murugan on the peacock.you feel the divine presence of lord.people who are having sarpadosham in their horoscope comes here and offer prayers and does sarpa pujas and naga pradisthai.the temple is quite good and maintained neatly daily after the deeparadhanai food is served to eavery one the prasadam.one can

stay at udipi and cover this place as well as dharamasthala,and mookambikai and have bath in the nearby netravathi river. the river water is supposed to have powers to cure eye problem.probably all of u must have visited these temples.wishing all happy time and may lord muruga shower his blessings on all

India Insurance Special: Be informed on the best policies, services, tools and more.

Guest guest

thanks for the mail and happy to have corrected the information. the kukke in kannada i was told guhai or caves where adi subramaniia is worshipped. i have been told when i visited the temple some time back. and i had done the naga pooja and gave dhanam of silver snake with few eggs ll in silver to please the nagadevathai.thanks again for correcting."R. Sivaramakrishnan" <dhandapani wrote:

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 05:20, prkrishnan1942 wrote:> murugan meyanabargaleDear Mr. P. Krishnan,First of all thanks for signing the Website Guestbook. You had requestedto maintain a database of members, based on location.That is what this Mailing List (Group) is Meant for. A common forum forbhakta members to interact and discuss.Anyway, thank you for taking keen interest and posting messagesregularly. I appreciate your efforts to keep the spirit up, atleast somediscussion will be kindled.Coming to the present message "subraminiya', it is not Subramaniya -It's 'Kukke Sri Subrahmanya', although it is located in Karnataka State,it would be apt to mention that it is located in 'South Canara district'in Karnataka State, with Udupi the nearest access point (you havementioned this).And the origin of it's

name is still disputed. No one knows why "KukkeSri Subrahmanya" was crowned such a name. Some attribute it to JagadguruSri Adi Shankaracharya, while some say it's name appears in the SkandaPurana. The only consensus is the it is "Kukke Sri Subrahmanya".The River name is not Kokke - It is the holy "Kumara Dhara" river, whichis known by the name of "Darpana Theertha".Please NOTE : I am not offending you -"BY NO STRETCH OF IMAGINATION". Please DO NOT be hurt or offended. There were some mistakes in the text,so i took liberty to correct them as a "GRoup member and not groupmoderator ....". If you are hurt / offended i am extremely sorry. Dear Members,I know that there are lots of questions, you may be having regardingKukke subrahmanya kshetra. I know! It's only human to want more (ofknowledge). So, in some time, I will write a detailed article on thistemple exclusively for Dhandapani Groups, so members can read and

bebenefited! I have a lot of work, and cannot find enough time write. This may takeanything from a month to a "mandalam". So in the mean time, please beactive!Thank you.|| Thiruchitrambalam |||| Muruga Sharanam ||With Regards,R. Sivaramakrishnan

Get better spam protection with Mail

Guest guest

dear sister,

i have asked your daughter's name and star. so far i have not received any mail from you. similerly i have sent another mail also regarding karadiar nonbu.

in india nonbu is on 14th morning 7.30 a.m to 8.30 a.m where as in california

on saturday 13th march evening at 7 p,.m to 8 pm.

pl reply,

with blessings,

poigaiadian

senkamalam44 <senkamalam44 wrote:

Can we observe Karadayan Nonbu In U.S.A. At what time in CALIFORNIA IT SHD.BE OBSERVED?Pl. carify.

Search - Find what you’re looking for faster.

Guest guest

andavan , Parthasarathy Srinivasan

<chandraparthasarathy> wrote:

> dear sister,

>

> i have asked your daughter's name and star. so far i have not

received any mail from you. similerly i have sent another mail also

regarding karadiar nonbu.

>

> in india nonbu is on 14th morning 7.30 a.m to 8.30 a.m where as in

california

> on saturday 13th march evening at 7 p,.m to 8 pm.

>

> pl reply,

> with blessings,

> poigaiadian

> RESPECTED Sir,

My daughter's name:Radha; Star;Rohini; D.O.B. 24.05.1971

> Thank U

> senkamalam44 <senkamalam44> wrote:

> Can we observe Karadayan Nonbu In U.S.A. At what time in CALIFORNIA

> IT SHD.BE OBSERVED?Pl. carify.

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi,

I found the following URL give 1326 Thirupugazh songs

in English and Tamil text,with Eng/Tamil meanings for

404. Some songs has audio clippings too.

U will also find here Saint Arunagirinathar's other

master pieces such as

Kandar Anubhuthi.

Kandar Alankaram.

Kandar Andhadhi.

Vel,Mayil,Seval Viruthhangal

http://www.kaumaram.com

Another URl may be of interest

www.murugan.org

K.Siva

--- vgurumurthy2001 <gurumurthy_v wrote:

> Hi,

> I am a new member to the group. As i was surfing at

> different sites

> for Tirupugazh songs and autobiography of saint

> Arunagirinathar and

> other great saints and poets, self came across this

> site.

> Self regularly attending to Tirupugazh Bhajan

> classes in Mumbai for

> last one and half year and that too got very

> interested in Tirupugazh

> Bhajans after attending to one Bhajan conducted by

> Shri Guruji A.S.

> RAGHAVAN and is very keen to know more in depth and

> meanings of all

> songs. Kindly let me know wherefrom i can get the

> above. Awating your

> reply.

> Regards.

> Gurumurthy

>

>

Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.

http://taxes./filing.html

Guest guest

At 23/03/04 16:55:00, you wrote:

>Hi,

>I am a new member to the group. As i was surfing at different sites

>for Tirupugazh songs and autobiography of saint Arunagirinathar and

>other great saints and poets, self came across this site.

>Self regularly attending to Tirupugazh Bhajan classes in Mumbai for

>last one and half year and that too got very interested in Tirupugazh

>Bhajans after attending to one Bhajan conducted by Shri Guruji A.S.

>RAGHAVAN and is very keen to know more in depth and meanings of all

>songs. Kindly let me know wherefrom i can get the above. Awating your

>reply.

>Regards.

>Gurumurthy

If you are talking about Books,

Does the Book by a.s. raghavan aiyar, contain meanings to the songs printed.

I saw many books by kripananda wariar with FULL meaning of thiruppugazh (in 5

volumes) + 3 other volumes.

ThirupugazhMani wrote an excellent book, explaining the meaning of Kandar

Anubhoothi . I think the book is out of print.

Best of luck -!

-----------------

|| Thiruchitrambalam ||

|| Muruga Sharanam ||

R. Sivaramakrishnan

Guest guest

Hi Meyyappan,

Thanks for sharing the great news. Congratulations to

you and your wife! Welcome to Thannermalayan!

Just curious ... what is the meaning of

Thannermalayan?

Om Skandaya Namaha.

Santhosh

--- Meyyappan S <meyyappan_s wrote:

> Hi All..

>

> Me and Sita have been blessed with a baby boy on

> 12th

> April (9.33am). Bbay and mother are fine. Thanks to

> God. The Name of the baby is Thannermalayan. This is

> our second child.

>

> With Best Regards

> Meyyappan S

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Tax Center - File online by April 15th

> http://taxes./filing.html

>

Tax Center - File online by April 15th

Guest guest

Hello M S,

Congratulations, Thanks for sharing the good news, we

all wish the baby goodluck and good health in the

years to come and let him bring joy to your life.

Thanks,

pushpa mohan kumar

> Hi All..

>

> Me and Sita have been blessed with a baby boy on

> 12th

> April (9.33am). Bbay and mother are fine. Thanks to

> God. The Name of the baby is Thannermalayan. This is

> our second child.

>

> With Best Regards

> Meyyappan S

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Tax Center - File online by April 15th

> http://taxes./filing.html

>

Guest guest

Dear Meyyappan,

Congratuations to you and your family on the new addition. May you all be very happy and well.

PatriciaMeyyappan S <meyyappan_s wrote:

Hi All..Me and Sita have been blessed with a baby boy on 12thApril (9.33am). Bbay and mother are fine. Thanks toGod. The Name of the baby is Thannermalayan. This isour second child.With Best RegardsMeyyappan S Tax Center - File online by April 15thhttp://taxes./filing.html

Guest guest

Hello Mr. Meyappan,

Congrats!!!!

May god shower his blessings on all in your family. Wish you a still more

cheerful and properous life.

Vetrivel muruganukku Aragarogara.

Cheers

N.Senthil vel murugan.

Meyyappan S <meyyappan_s

dhandapani

dhandapani

(unknown)

Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All..

Me and Sita have been blessed with a baby boy on 12th

April (9.33am). Bbay and mother are fine. Thanks to

God. The Name of the baby is Thannermalayan. This is

our second child.

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

Guest guest

Dear Members..

Hearty thanks to all the members for their invaluable blessings to

the new born.

Santhosh, Thanneer Malayan is the God of the Thanneer Malai (Water

Mountain). This mountain is (said to be) in Penang and the Lord of

this mountain is the Lord of The Universes Murugan, The Most Gracious

and The Most Merciful.

If members have more information on this, kindly share with us. Those

members froM Malaysia or Singapore would have more knowledge.

Actually in and around Karaikudi in Tamilnadu, South India this name

is common. It could be common among Tamils in Malaysia as well. Among

various poems and bhajan songs written on Lord Murugan some good ones

are written on this name of Lord Murugan also.

With Best Regards

Meyyappan S

dhandapani , Santhosh Nair

<santhosh_s_nair> wrote:

>

> Hi Meyyappan,

>

> Thanks for sharing the great news. Congratulations to

> you and your wife! Welcome to Thannermalayan!

>

> Just curious ... what is the meaning of

> Thannermalayan?

>

> Om Skandaya Namaha.

> Santhosh

Guest guest

"N. Senthil vel murugan" <sen_sai wrote:

Hello Mr. Meyappan,Congrats!!!!May god shower his blessings on all in your family. Wish you a still more cheerful and properous life.Vetrivel muruganukku Aragarogara.CheersN.Senthil vel murugan.Meyyappan S <meyyappan_sdhandapani To: dhandapani Subject: (unknown)Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:34:54 -0700 (PDT)Hi All..Me and Sita have been blessed with a baby boy on 12thApril (9.33am). Bbay and mother are fine. Thanks toGod. The Name of the baby is Thannermalayan. This isour second child.With Best RegardsMeyyappan S Tax Center - File online by April 15thhttp://taxes./filing.html

Guest guest

> Thanneer Malayan is the God of the

> Thanneer Malai (Water Mountain).

Beautiful! Thanks Meyyappan for taking the time to

tell us about the significance of the name.

> Dear Members..

>

> Hearty thanks to all the members for their

> invaluable blessings to

> the new born.

>

> Santhosh, Thanneer Malayan is the God of the

> Thanneer Malai (Water

> Mountain). This mountain is (said to be) in Penang

> and the Lord of

> this mountain is the Lord of The Universes Murugan,

> The Most Gracious

> and The Most Merciful.

>

> If members have more information on this, kindly

> share with us. Those

> members froM Malaysia or Singapore would have more

> knowledge.

> Actually in and around Karaikudi in Tamilnadu, South

> India this name

> is common. It could be common among Tamils in

> Malaysia as well. Among

> various poems and bhajan songs written on Lord

> Murugan some good ones

> are written on this name of Lord Murugan also.

>

> With Best Regards

> Meyyappan S

>

>

> dhandapani , Santhosh Nair

> <santhosh_s_nair> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Meyyappan,

> >

> > Thanks for sharing the great news. Congratulations

> to

> > you and your wife! Welcome to Thannermalayan!

> >

> > Just curious ... what is the meaning of

> > Thannermalayan?

> >

> > Om Skandaya Namaha.

> > Santhosh

>

>

>

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢

ph/print_splash

Guest guest

dear vijay

visakham is the birth star

kartigai murugan was taken care by karuigai stars

group of six

uthiram

wedding day devasena thirumanam.

muruga saranam

--- Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote:

> Hi everybody!

> Can anyone tell me which is Murugan's birth star -

> Krithigai, Visakam, Uthiram or any other? If it is

> any one of them, then why are the other stars

> associated with Murugan? What is the significance?

>

> Thank you for your help

>

>

>

>

> Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

http://hotjobs.sweepstakes./careermakeover

Guest guest

Dear Mr P S Krishnan

Thank you for your explanation. I appreciate it

Patriciaprkrishnan1942` krishnan <prkrishnan1942 wrote:

dear vijayvisakham is the birth starkartigai murugan was taken care by karuigai starsgroup of sixuthiramwedding day devasena thirumanam.muruga saranam--- Patricia Jay <patriciajay2000 wrote:> Hi everybody!> Can anyone tell me which is Murugan's birth star -> Krithigai, Visakam, Uthiram or any other? If it is> any one of them, then why are the other stars> associated with Murugan? What is the significance?> > Thank you for your help> > > > > Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs http://hotjobs.sweepstakes./careermakeover

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at HotJobs

Guest guest

DEAR SIR ,

REGARDING VIRATHAM,I BELIEVE VIRATHAM IS A DAY

TO PRACTICE ABSENCE OF VIRASA(KAMA, MOKA, KOBA)

CHARACTERS.DIET RESTRICTIONS SHOWS WE SACRIFICE

SOMETHING FOR GOD.I ALSO DOESNOT KNOW HOW TO DO SHASTI

VIRATHAM. BUT MY BELIEF IS EVEN U DO IT IN A WRONG WAY

BUT WITH FULL FAITH AND DEVOTION LORD WILL ACCEPT IT.

LORD SIVA ACCEPT KANAPPA NAIYANAR " S PIG MEAT AS

NAIVADIYAM AND SALIVA (WATER FROM MOUTH) AS

ABISHAKAM..LORD MURUGA IS NO WAY DIFFERENT FROM

SIVA.BECAUSE SIVA IS UNBORN, MURUGA ALSO UNBORN,; SIVA

HAS PARASAKTHI (COMBINATION OF ICHA,GNANA,KIRIYA

SAKTHI)MURUGA HAS VEL AS GNANASAKTHI,VALLI IS ICHA,

THAIVANNAI AS KIRIYA SAKTHI.SIVA HAS GANGA IN HIS

HEAD,MURUGAN BORN IN THE GANGA SO HE NAMED

KANAGAYAA';.SIVA FAVOURITE SACRED ASH ,MURUGA SAME.

SIVA HAS SUN AND MOON AS EYES, MURUGAN SAME BECAUSE

FLOWERS IN VALLI AND THAIVANNI ALWAYS BLOSSOM(THEY

HAVE LOTUS AND NEELOTH BAVAM FLOWERS)LOTUS BLOSSOM

ONLY IN SUNLIGHT, NEELOTHBAVAM BLOSSOM ONLY IN MOON

LIGHT. BOTH OF THEM BLOSSOM SHOW MOON AND SUN ARE EYES

OF LORD MURUGAN.; OM MEANING TOLD MY MURUGA BECAUSE,

OM IS A SYMBOL OF SIVA,SINCE MURUGA IS SIVA HE TOLD

THE MEANING.OTHERS DOESNOT KNOW MEANING; IF U KNOW

ANY SLOGAS TO PRAY LORD MURUGA AND ANY THING ABOUT

KUMARA TANTRAM PLEASE INFORM ME; KUMARA TANTRA TELLS

HOW TO PRAY LORD MURUGA.I AM VERY NEED OF KUMARA

TANTRA..