IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niteshm

hi jai mata di123 i will help u

Rate this topic

hi jai mata di 123 .have u got the resolution of ur problem.tell me bcz i am also facing same pblm.i will help u because 50% i got success .i have got the right person.if u have got some solution than u tell me plz.otherwise get my help ur problem will be solved.i am getting still some pblm.bcz my problem is much more complicated than u.the person i lost is conscious now.but another person have married her.but i am trying to get her back.bcz some effect of black magic is still there.u contact me i can understand ur pain.yours will b solved i know bcz person i got is very good and have good powers.

hi

nitesh , i am very happy to know that your efforts are succeeding . i wish you all the best, but i really dont know wht to say you as you are trying to break a marriage , but anyways may god bless you and u be happy.

u are the only one who has replied to me with a helping hand , but i dont know hwo to use this site properly so couldnt read your post .till now nothing hs changed , he picks up the calls in his wish , but fights with me all the time for others, i am tiered of giving explanatons all the time and fighting for my rights.don know wht to do, the person i paid money has given me some 21 days puja tips, its my last hope , if it doesnt work on know wht to do,plray for me tht it works and het im back for ever and leaves ll othr gals for me and give priority to me as before pls.

by the way , how much mount is this baba taking for this help .

Guest love_alliance18

Respected Jai Mata Di,

I request you to kindly not get into a mess with these baba's on the streets. They are half-knowledged people and they cannot help you in any ways. A true sadhak if you find someday will do sadhana for you and won't ask for any money coz they are far more above than the materialsistic world. What i'll suggest you for now is to just believe in deity whom you are fond of and pray with your heart & soul. Just surrender yourself to the God and let him take care of you.

Still if you are not satisfied with my words then you can call a senior member Dhruv Bhura Ji on +91 9769375561. I'm sure if you can convince him of your painful situation he'll definitely help you with something.

I pray to god for your success and well-being.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

hi jai mata di123,ur pblm will be solved 100%.i am sure.bcz this is the right person.bcz i too have wasted a lot of amount.finally i got this person.will not charge much amount only around 2,3 thousand .or may be even lesser i will talk to him about ur pblm..but it will take some time 1 0r 2 months to completely resolve ur pblm bcz muslmani work is very strong.do u know hindi or not.u have to speak in hindi with that person.but dont worry i will help u.send me ur all details about u nd him.i will talk to person about ur pblm.actually i read ur pblm whole similar replace ur name with me i find my story inside.but my pblm has become more complicated.i can understand the pain why cant u mine.how can u say this what to say to me to break a marriage.see my story more painfull...she was not my girl frn she is my wife we were married in a temple three years ago.only i and she knows this.not a court marriage that was a mistake.but we were staying apart.we never had ..............relatinship.eventhough we know each other for 6 long years.bcz what is true love i think u too can understand. her parents were not ready for our marriage bcz we r of different cast.bcz i was trying to convince her parents we never took a wrong step that we fled away or what.as u cant live without him i cant without her.feel the pain.and u cant imagine even what sacrifices i did for that girl.only first priorty was she.and everything i ruined my carrier,my dreams .her parents at once agreed for our marriage in jan.2009.she married to another person 25th feb.they called her back to home in january saying that ok we r ready and get married in sep or october 2009.i too was happy.preparing for my biggest dream to see fullfill.everybody in my family preparing for our marrige.and wht happend her parents told us that she is ill and cant talk .only 10 days she didnot talk to me.and on 1st march somehow i got this shocking news.bcz they were not picking up my calls.and do u know how i know that they did a black magic.bcz they used it on me too along with their daughter.bcz the nasty pblm i faced were not natural.they r the sinners.and this not a marriage..i will try to get her back till my last breath.now she rang me up herself and were crying bcz she is conscious now..she too wants come back.but she too in a pblm now.i talked to person married to her but he did not listen.u know what he is 15 years elder than her.he is of 40.we both are 25.now say what her parents did.is cast matters that much.and marriage is under black magic so that is not a marriage.now think what is the pain her.or hindi ati hai kya dil mat todo aisa bolkar.i dont know whether i will succeed to get her back bcz pblm is worst now.but i will try.anyways urs will be solved.god bless u too.i will help u bcz i dont wnt u to face my kind of pblm and pain...

sorry to say sir,but no one is helping without money....black magic exists .i never believe these things.but now i believe bcz i am the victim.and the nasty pblms i am facing i cant even share and they r not natural.u r right i too have wasted a huge amount but somehow i got a right a person not charging much amount only for his pooja samagri..

Guest love_alliance18

Respected Nitesh,

If the person is really helpful then even i need help from you. But, my experiences say that 99% of these people whom i have encountered are 100% fake and have no links with the spiritual.

I pray to god for your well being and your success in your venture.

I can understand that you have grown nostalgic and you are determined to achieve something. You'll certainly achieve and take my word don't listen to people who say you're wrong. Just keep going. Live with the principle theory " Everything is fair in love & war"...

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

thanks brother,u understand my situation .what is ur pblm tell me.but i think this person is ok bcz not demanding huge amounts and i got some relief too.i too know a lot of frauds r there bcz i too have wasted huge amounts.where r u from

and also if anyone there who have some real knowledge and can feel my pain....plz help if someone has better resolution.bcz its a questions of lives of two victims me nd that girl.bcz long term effect of black magic can ruined a person totally

Hi Nitesh and love_alliance ,

i truely pray for you both from the bottom of my heart , if there is any value to sincereity the bot of you should get your love and be happy with them forver.

if there is really any value to prayers, insallah you will get your love and be happy with them and your God will definitely help you.

i dont know what have i done in my life but i am paying big time , i am situation where i only want to die , i cant take this mental torcher and insults every moment.

Nitesh you are 2 yrs younger than me, i am a very emotional girl though i am short tempered.Your concern for me has really touched my heart , i dont even have anyone with whom i can share my pain , i am the elder daughter , i only have a younger sister.

Nitesh if you dont mind can we be in touch forever, can you be my brother.

I dont know whether he will ever love me like before or not, but i dont know how to live , i want to die seriously.

Mein kitni bhi boorie hoon , par kisi janam mein kuch toh acha kiya hoga na, why is my God not helping me ........

leave your no. if possible i will call you .

Both of you take care and be happy ....

i don have anything else left in my life , i cannot take the fact that maipulaters be happy and not I .

I die for him , still he likes n trusts others more than , me . is se badi beizzati ek ladki ke liye kya ho sakti hai ki , mera pati(bf) mujhse zyada doosri ladkiyoun ko prefer karta hai.

aisi sajaa to devi maa bhi bardaash nahin kar sakti , mein toh insaan hoo.

Guest love_alliance18

Respected Jai Mata Di,

Suicide is not a solution to any problem. I have personal experiences to believe all this. 2 Years back i was so frustrated with my life that i decided to kill myself. I was 99% successful in my attempt and had no chance of revival but still i survived. I think even god didn't accept me coz i hadn't tried with life and had given up very earlier. After i survived i could understand the pain i gave to my family.

So, killing oneself is not a solution to any problem in this world. Believe in God and if you are destined to suffer you'll suffer but remember after night there is always a day. Wait for the day in your life and never give up. Fight with all your courage and surrender to God. He will take care of you.

I sincerely pray to God for your help but let me tell you very frankly its only you who can help yourself. Don't give up. A famous scientist said " Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".

I'll also like to tell you that i'm also going through similar or even worse problems in my life. But i have understood one thing very well that death won't solve my problems. So, plz don't give up. Your devotion towards your love will definitely pay some day.

With Best Wishes to u,

God Bless U!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Guest love_alliance18

Respected Dhruv Bhura ji,

Plz guide jai mata di.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

u guys can share sympathy all you want ,but a great saint has said sharing sadness only increases it and not the other way around which people think.if you are sad then get happiness by giving happiness to others.you reap what you sow.you sow .If you sow happiness you get happineess if you sow sadness you get sadness.Just like a farmer sows grains in his field.

Love alliance i dont know how truthful you r and u havent answered me.WHy do you want to do vashikaran on your father in law.ANd waht happened to your sadhana .HAs it worked.OR do you plan to do it next month.

jai mata di 123 if you want to break someone else marriage then that is wrong though i dont know your full story.

@Love_alliance ::

Jai mata di is already taken care of in another thread. I am sure he/she is having bright future. He just dont keep saying, He is one of the doers(executers). I am sure he would be able to handle/perform larger powers soon. When time would come, i would share more with him what to perform next.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

ill tell you a story about i saw on tv.There was a servant in someones house.Her husband use to beat her up.She used to cry and sulk and then started having a liking for another guy who was a relative of whos house she worked in.Now he got marrried to someone else.And she had commited suicide>but her desire still remained.SHe possessed the wife of that person and used to trouble her.She wanted to enjoy her husband so she used to enter the wife body after 7 0 clock.LAter it was found that it was that it was due to some promise and misunderstanding that his mother had had with the servant.Any way the point is that suicide can cause more trouble.

here the link and they mention a way by which they had been cured of this pret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czcY2YGORNA&feature=related

Guest love_alliance18

u guys can share sympathy all you want ,but a great saint has said sharing sadness only increases it and not the other way around which people think.if you are sad then get happiness by giving happiness to others.you reap what you sow.you sow .If you sow happiness you get happineess if you sow sadness you get sadness.Just like a farmer sows grains in his field.

Love alliance i dont know how truthful you r and u havent answered me.WHy do you want to do vashikaran on your father in law.ANd waht happened to your sadhana .HAs it worked.OR do you plan to do it next month.

jai mata di 123 if you want to break someone else marriage then that is wrong though i dont know your full story.

Respected sant,

I just shared my experience with jai mata di and tried to convince her to not think about things like suicide and all. Further, i believe that to give hapiness to someone you need to share their sadness and relieve them of their sadness. I'm not challenging the ideas of a great saint but m just sharing my beliefs. I might be wrong but i follow what i believe. If being sympathetic brings courage to some1 there's nothing wrong in it.

The question of my truthfullness shouldn't be a concern for "jai mata di" coz i believe she/he will believe me.

Further, i wanted to do vashikaran to prepare for the worst and haven't yet succeeded in sadhana coz i'm still looking for detailed ways to perfom it coz i don't yet have a guru. If you can guide me then i'll be gr8ful to u 2.

I would request you to plz be sympathetic to people and if you can't share sadness then please dont make such comments.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

hi love_alliance18.where r u from and what is ur pblm.if u too r a genuine and need a genuine help.i think a person whose help i am getting is ok.keep in touch if u still do not believe .if mine will be urs too will solved.and tell me ur pblm i will ask about u too.

Hi All,

I am really very happy to see so many ppl responding here.never expected it though.

I am a girl (my id is jaimatadi123), i dont know if you are referring to me above or there is some other person whose (id is jaimatadi ).

Anyways, thanks to everyone for their advices and concern , but want to tell something if ppl here doesnt mind.

life is very short , take care of each other and be happy with each other , if we cant do anything good for someone , we dont even have the right to think bad about someone .So. even if we cant do anything for eachother atleast we can join our hands and pray to the almight to pay for our sincereity , if we really are.

insallah may god bless all of you.

take care.

bye.

Nitesh will maiil in you in few minutes,

love_alliance , i dont know your age but tumhari badi behen ki tarah bol rahi hoon, take care and do stuoied things , kyun ki no one has tried any black magic on you, and upon that you and your girl both want each other .So , just praying to god and getting the guts to face the society would solve your problem.think again , beta.

Guest love_alliance18

Respected All,

I'm always misunderstood through my life.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

hey love_allliance

its not like that baba

i am sorry if i hurt you

i dont know about you na, so though might be your are being little curious so trying all this.

i am so sorry , really feeling bad for hurting you