IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
guru333

URGENT :victim of shia black magic. pls help

Rate this topic

Guru

Keep shraddha and wear them without any second thought,keep wearing and you will see the swing in your life,process will be slow but steady.If you are like a race horse do not wear them let me tell you because

Nothing will come instant in life.

I have given you the best option and this mala is pure and genuine,they make mala from the forest of Maha Pavitra Rudraksha forest they have so buy it without second thought,all the best.

Dear Guru,

There are two temples in India which are well known for breaking black magic spells. One is balaji mandir in Rajasthan and the other is the chotanikkara bhagawati mandir in kerala. I have not visited any of these so I can not be able to tell you. But there are also people who visited these temples and still their black magic did not stop.

Hindustani who has thorough knowledge of Shri Shivapuran, Rudraksha and online buying, may be correct in advising rudraksha being the remedy for every black magic but what if it is not. Better to get it from Haridwar or Rishikesh (from the recognized Ashrams/dealers) or from Baba Ramdev.

Guru, please share your experience about Dadar Ashram, the location etc. because this news was published in Newspaper.

Nah nah,I am a too small man guru.Rudrakshas are meant to cure our problem and this is the most powerful healing substance,a gift of God I am just writing what I have read from Shashtras.

Dont forget to get mala which we have discussed and no one can touch you or even smell your shadow.May God bless you guru.

hindustani. i have a strong feeling that you know a lot about rudraksha but are not sharing it wid me :) .... give me your email id. i need to talk to you .

Shri yogiji

Rudrakshas do grant Moksha do you know?If you give Rudraksha to a person who is suffering and "IF"he dies he will get moksha,thus you become a God himself,imagine a power given to you because of Rudraksha!No one can grant Moksha except the God but here a simple human can give moksha to suffering soul and liberate him from repeated birth cycles,powers of Sadashiva and Rudrakshas have no boundries and they are beyond any comparison and here we are talking about black magic only so now you apply your sence and judge the power of Rudraksha.Wear them with upmost Shraddha and see the huge swing in your thinking,life style,karma etc.yes Shraddha is must followed by divotion.

Hindustani who has thorough knowledge of Shri Shivapuran, Rudraksha and online buying, may be correct in advising rudraksha being the remedy for every black magic but what if it is not.

Try a simple Prayoga,donate small mala of Rudraksha to any suffering person and make sure the person wear them till end of life,without fail attend the funeral and observe agni jwala's height,they will be huge and not normal one-really big jwala you will see and don't surprise seeing them,try this and I wish this may help you to develop faith in Rudraksha.Miracles still happen in this Ghor Kaliyuga.

but what if it is not

Dear Guru,

guru, please share your experience about Dadar Ashram, the location etc. because this news was published in Newspaper.

there is no ashram... a small shop in dadar... i was sooo disappointed goin there. those idiots know nothing except taking money out of people ....

I think this is now taking u turn and going off topic,I clearly said wear them only if you have upmost faith in them.For me all Rudraksha have equal value and power starting from 1 to 21 mukhis.

I end up here.

hindustani... which mukhi rudraksha are you wearing ?

I advise you to read these two books,best books for Rudraksha with full pooja procedures explained in details.

Rudraksha Dharna and Japa Yoga" (in Hindi) by Nishant Ketu

And one more book written by Shri Kamal narayan seetha on Rudraksha.

Both above books should be available with Rudraksha ratna shop in Mumbai.

Dear Hindustani ji & all guru ji,

can you give me important and nice thing from books you talking about.please scan it and post here,so we can get benefit of rudraksh by knowing get pran partishta and proper ways to get Bliss of baba sada shiv.

jai mata ki,

abhishek

Both books have got copyright so sorry I cannot help you by scaning them and uploading on internet and by the way we hindus always do pooja with our own money hence it is always better to buy books from our hard earned money rather than asking for a scan copy or photo copy,this is our old way of religious tradition.

Dear Hindustani ji & all guru ji,

can you give me important and nice thing from books you talking about.please scan it and post here,so we can get benefit of rudraksh by knowing get pran partishta and proper ways to get Bliss of baba sada shiv.

jai mata ki,

abhishek

Namastay Guru333,

I am a new user on this forum but as I am from Pakistan I do have the knowledge of Black Magic from the Muslim / Shia Cult.

I would like to explain to you a small theory on the problem that you think has occurred. In an Ayat of the Shia Sect it says Hazrat Ali is the Sher-e-Khuda (Lion of God) and is the most powerful and in our religion we take hanuman to be as the same powers as of Hazrat Ali i.e. Hazrat Ali uses his 9 Mokils to do any work and So does Hanuman use his 9 Dooth in tantric science therefore whatever is done using Hazrat Ali is removed by Hanuman and whatever is done by Hanuman can be removed by Hazrat Ali.

So to summarise all the above kindly read Hanuman Chalisa for 108 times along with Bajrang Ban and sprinkle some water on you bed and in your room and on Saturday and Sundays go to the temple and offer Oil and Sindoor to Hanuman.

Thankyou

all are bull shit,

first find a gud guru, who can really help u in this kinda issues,without any guru there is no way u can cme out of this kinda thinks , normally peoples say , put rudrashka and sme kinda things, but u dont get full relief,

one think to all peoples, dont even think abt moksha else sme kinda thinks without guru, even u had guru, u must satay with him and u have to do everything to ur guru for atleast 8 to 10 yeares after that only u can able get some mantra from ur gurus mouth, so dont waste times by reading books and mantras written in books, go and search of true gurus,no true guru will teach those mantra wen u seeing them and asking u have to stay and do everything for ur guru then only they will bless and teach u sme mantra which is only for u , the same mantra even u told to others will not wrk coz every soul had unique things, so dont waste time by reading books

searach for gud guru

coz i know how hard to get true mantras from true guru, after 6 years of my true dedication and work he told me only 1 mantra and give me a things which i cannt post in public forum,so even how hard u pratice mantra and sme other things from books is totally bull shit