IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sambya

Sudra's swadharma and smriti texts

Rate this topic

Nonsense you r disgrace girl shes not a muslim mate but a liar

It is not a she..liar, yes.

See how he is stonewalling.He used content before(exact copy paste) from muslim sites who abuse hinduism.

I have identified a similar fellow who went by the id arj.Gullible hindus dismissed me initially.

Sambya a she her girly talks and posts which ful of smileys and lols reflect that and shes not a muslim because i read a post of her defending krisna against someoNe

Sambya a she her girly talks and posts which ful of smileys and lols reflect that and shes not a muslim because i read a post of her defending krisna against someoNe

That is just a tactic to fool new guys like you and some gullibles.I recommend you to check his older posts.He was talking nonsense that krishna is not vishnu and that harekrishnas and vaishnavas are stupid to think that krishna is brahman.

And my posts showing evidence where he comes from.

i think you are speaking of varna by qualities not birth . its true that a person born as a shudra(by qualities) cannot help but act like one .

but its also fact that varna is also by birth . this has been the standard ways of distinguishing ones varna for atleast 2000 years . im reffering to such 'by birth' cases here in this thread .

Then the title of your thread should have been Caste System since Swardharma is something much to do with Varna.

But anyways, I've understood now what you want to discuss about.

The caste system is little by little fading away.. at least in Hindu country like Mauritius, maybe in India it is still prevalent.

But no one can deny the fact that Varna is still there throughout the World.

Take for example an IT Company, we have Top LEVEL Manager and consultants who act like Brahmanas, who are the brain of the company. We do also have the Watchman, supervisors and guards et al as Ksatriyas, we have accountants, commerce managers, et al as Vaish and finally Sudras as the Software Engineers like myself.

Who says it is not in our society.:rolleyes:

Guest Melvin1

according to the concept of swadharma a brahmin's duty is to stick to the path of righteousness and reflect on brahman along with cultivation and transmission of knowledge . a kshatriya should protect his tribe and practise fighting skills , a vaishya should engage in trade an commerece .

but sadly a sudra should obey and serve the other three varnas . why is this injustice ? one might say 'thats their swadharma' . but going by that same swadharma there is also something as manav-dharma(human-dharma) . by this he is entitled to recreation , artha , moksha and all other amenities as anyone else .

but our smriti texts specifically bars women and sudras to perform certain religious practices considered so necessary for the other three varnas . for example a women or sudra is not allowed to utter pranava ( om ) !! why is this injustice ?

is the concept of swadharma a flawed one right from its begining ?

in order to solve this we must understand the very nature or shruti and smritis . shruti literally means that which is heard and reffers to the vedas upanishads and vedanta which was transmitted through hearing for centuries . smritis on the other hand means that which is remembered and includes puranas and similar texts which were composed later on .

it is supposed that smritis were written down from memory of the brahmins of whatever they had remembered of the shrutis . this directly places the srutis in a superior position to the smritis .

chances of mistake in the shrutis is low as there is an extreme concern in all hinduism to pronounce the words correctly in order to get the full results of the rituals . but smritis might not be as accurate simply because they are written from rememberence .

and as swadharma is a smriti concept we might conclude that there are misinterpretations in the texts . later day corruption and misinterpretations might have caused such texts to have been added to the otherwise broad and universal sanatana dharma .

what do you think ?

Narada Muni was a sudra in his past life.

But no one can deny the fact that Varna is still there throughout the World.

Take for example an IT Company, we have Top LEVEL Manager and consultants who act like Brahmanas, who are the brain of the company. We do also have the Watchman, supervisors and guards et al as Ksatriyas, we have accountants, commerce managers, et al as Vaish and finally Sudras as the Software Engineers like myself.

Who says it is not in our society.

agreed !!rolleyes.gif