Abandoned by husband, lost my job. Pls help

Rate this topic

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear coolgimmy

the bondage is THICK when such links can be seen in the charts of

partners. But i am yet to understand in charts where such links are

loose and yet they live under one roof. just for the sake of explanation,

twisting the observations to suit our understanding is not in my books.

Hence i must genuinely say that i am yet to get grips in those areas.

Who knows, the links may be available in higher varga charts. For example

an accurate shastiamsa may reveal such bondage even if it is absent in

rasi charts. But such an exercise is too difficult because of the lack of so

called accurate time, perfect ayanamsa , etc.

But i strongly believe such links must exist somewhere.

regards

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

Janaki, everything will return to normal after Nov 3, 2009.

The problem is caused by Rahu transiting in 7th from Shani. This transit started in May 2008, and will end in Nov 2009.

Rahu and Shani opposition usually creates problems. Shani is lord of 7th house.

Rahu is transiting 4th from Moon, indicating loss of happiness. Hold on to Nov 3, 2009. I do not see a divorce in your horoscope.

Best wishes,

kingpin9969

Janaki,

May God Bless you! Please remember the saying "This too will pass on".

Believe in God! things will be taken care

Can you confirm this!

You star is Visakha!

Asc- Leo

Sun- Leo

Mon- Libra

Mar- Taurus

Mer- Leo

Jup- Gemini

Ven- Gemini

Sat- Cancer

Rah- Virgo

Ket- Pisces

kingpin9969:

Thanks for your analysis. I will be patient. But, is there divorce per my husband's horoscope? Can divorce happen even if there is no divorce per one of the partner's horoscope?

gladtobhere:

Thank you for your kind words. The details you have seem to be correct. I await your analysis.

Can you confirm this!

You star is Visakha!

Asc- Leo

Sun- Leo

Mon- Libra

Mar- Taurus

Mer- Leo

Jup- Gemini

Ven- Gemini

Sat- Cancer

Rah- Virgo

Ket- Pisces

Iam a Beginner,if any mistake or incorrect information i provide,sincere apologies!

For you!

Visaka(Star)

FOr a Libran, Jup is not benefic as he owns 3rd and 6th position. But as he is the lord of viskaha atleast he will not be malefic!

Visaka Natives going through a bad Jupiter position last year and comparatively a little better this year(Gochara)

Shani is in favourable position!(Gochara)

Lagna(Leo)

Jupiter

Lord for your "putra bhava and ayur bhava".he is in 11th position in your chart which is dusthana.8th Position or ayur bhava is very important for a girl. A

natural Malefic(Ketu) is present there. So if you look at that perspective, troubles from your spouse cannot be avoided.

Saturn

Sani in 12th position and he is the lord for your kalathra bhava,so problem/loss from spouse is possible

Rahu

In second House from Lagna which itself is dosha.

Overall the Planetary Positions in your chart is ok,if not so good!

Future:

Visaka Natives going to have sade-sati.Dont Panic! he is coming the second time(Pongu Sani) for you. Even though he is malefic,he is extremely beneficial for

librans.Plus,its common and proven belief that during the second sade-sati People get settled and they will lay a foundation on which they will prosper.

Since rahu in 2nd and Ketu in 8th house you have definitely dosha(for relatioships and marriage). So Pray to Godess Durga who is the adhi devata for Rahu.

If you can, Fasting every sunday and pray to godess durga will be extremely helpful!

Good Luck! God Bless you all!

If this is your husband's horoscope

Asc- Libra

Sun- Libra

Mon- Capricorn

Mar- Aries

Mer- Scorpio

Jup- Capricorn

Ven- Sagittarius

Sat- Gemini

Rah- Sagittarius

Ket- Gemini

He is having Jupiter and Sun Deblited and he will just listen to what ever he was told. He will not be able to make a decision on his own. Also Mars in aries

in his own house(kalashtra). so dont worry as there is no divorce! He will and has to come back to you!

Janaki,Please sit quietly and pray to God! Prayers give the courage to get over all the problems.

Please note that Problems in life gives you the chance to know yourself.Understand that,thanks god for everything and submit yourself to him!You will just be fine

Dont worry... i am not a professional astrologer.. but as far as i know the thing happened because of in laws.. Had they were not staying with your husband, things would not have happened... but i ve checked your birth chart.. this is a good time to search for a job..trying looking for a job.. atleast you will be self dependent.. rest everything will come your way... just go for it... and communicate your thought s to me...

Monica:

Thanks for your encouraging words. I am searching hard for a job in India now, but with job market being bad it is challenging. I am focusing my energies on getting a job.

When you say that this happened because of in-laws, is that as per our horoscope or more a general view based on my circumstance. The reason I ask is that when I spoke to one astrologer few months back he told me that my husband was confused and that he was being influenced by an external force to make the decision to file for divorce.

In your view, will he realise that his parents are not only trying to spoil my life, but also his life by doing this? If so, when? Can you suggest any additional remedies besides what has been previously posted on this website?

Thank you.

Shri Sasisekaranji,

I had posted my marriage date and time earlier as per your request. Marriage date: Dec 6 2007; Time: 4.30-5.00am

When you get some time, please let me know your analysis. I am beginning my Tuesday fasting tomorrow as per your advice.

Thank you.

Dear Ayush,

I respect you. You truly are a man of the world. Your advice is practical and you still have faith in traditional beliefs.

Dear Janaki,

I'm not really an astrologer and can only empathise with you. You have my prayers. Stay positive and work towards your future. Good luck.

Dear Janaki,

Sorry to hear about the incident.

I would leave the astrological analysis to sasisekaran, he is eminent in the forum.

Further to add on, all I can say is, look at this whole incident as a new start in your life. Why to think about the past and crib. Life is big and huge. America is also not the ultimate destination. Bad things can happen anywhere. What about your work ex in US, that can get you a great job in India, further you can always find a nice guy from any part of the world.

Moreover, whats not said is not said. Feelings and thoughts are worthless without expression. When he says he's asking for divorce means that's what the truth is. Doesn't matter whether he loves you or not, if he is doing that then that is the reality.

Get over it girl. Its difficult, but don't loose heart. This life is way too short to do the great things this world has.

Hope it helps.

Ayush

Hi Janaki

I have gone through your horoscope. it indicates there will be problem with your in-laws. and your husband will be influenced by it.. I would suggest you to look for a job now as that s the most important thing. You will be empowering your self by doing this.. and yes there is recession time.. I am also facing that but don't loose heart... GOD will certainly help you.. YOu mark my words.. you have got a very good stars for your job..and one day you will definitely be at the zenith of your career. Give importance to your career for the time being..

janaki

I have gone through both horoscopes..There is a problem in both charts. so it is not a generalized statement.. In your birth chart, venus and jupiter are together and they are anti to each other as far as LAL KITAB goes.. so venus ( which is considered to be the planet of marriage) doesn't have a friend with it.. And in your husband's chart, Mars(Mangal) is sitting in Grahastha's house.. That creates problems. So he will be influenced by your parents... So in combination of both charts, it is creating problem..

Hi Janaki

These are the few remedies.

1. Worship Goddess Durga and obtain the blessings of small girls by touching their feet and serving them with sweets.

2. Either of the spouse must stop eating 'GUR' or 'JAGGERY'

3. Keep a solid silver ball in your pocket.

4. Avoid green colour

5. Oil to be given in Shani Mandir on Saturday

6. Do not sell ancestral property or gold of your house.

7. Offer help to one-eyed and childless persons.

8. Keep gold on your body and wear a copper bangle too.

9. Water a Peepal tree

10. Avoid Eating non-veg

11. Wear yellow clothes more.

12. Wear gold in the ear and saffron as tilak

Cheers:)

Hi Janaki

My sympathies wid u

Know wot?

Surprisingly even i am facing exactly the same situation regarding my married life...though urs happened in US

mine was in india....I am staying now wid my parents and have a job here

dont worry....may be something gud is waiting for u here!

Monica:

I guess you want to start a new thread to post your questions? If so, there is a button 'new thread' on top of the page which shows all questions. ie. the main vedic astrology (jyotisha) page.

Hope this helps.

getanshere:

Sorry to hear that you are in a similar situation. Thank you for your kind words, I hope good things happen in your life too going forward.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear sow.janaki

period does not look well for atleast a year and hence i was

reluctant to write to you . it would make you worry much.

the muhurtha of marriage , appears to be ordinary on the first look. but

a deeper look certainly show the events. at the same time

it is very difficult to fix a perfect muhurtha since there are many other

non astrological factors play in finding a date for marriage.

keep praying. HE alone can solve.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran