IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pandora

friends

Rate this topic

the friends that i had from my past are they still my friends or should i just forget about them and move on? i get the felling sometimes there trying to permanantly mess with my head, make me go crazy. i feel like im going mentally insane cause everywhere i go people try to pick my brains apart.......please help me

april 29 1982

time: 21:18

toronto ontario canada

Suggestion

You regularly chant the Planet Ketu & Mars

Link : enlightensoul.blogspot.com

The Chant mp3 is uploaded in the 9 Planet Chats Toic

---------------------------

You are Under Negative Influence of of Ketu

( Period: From 2007-03-23 ~ <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="19" Minute="21">19:21</st1:time> to 2014-03-23 ~ <st1:time Hour="13" Minute="21">13:21</st1:time> )

In Indian vedic astrology, the Ketu is associated with affection, wealth, mind and administration. Beginning of the dasha brings kingship, in the middle of the dasha, feeling and experiencing of intense fear and towards the end of the dasha, traveling to far off areas is possible and fear of ailments may be there.

Favourable / auspicious signs of Surya

• The Surya is placed in Uccha Rashi (Mesh at <st1:time Hour="15" Minute="51">15:51:29</st1:time> degree) in the native's horoscope.

• The Surya is positioned in the 6<SUP>th</SUP> House from Lagna (Mesh), which is the 5<SUP>th</SUP> House from Ketu, in the native's horoscope.

--------------------------

Effects of Planets on Your Chart

Ketu in 2nd House

Sutras 5-6-If Rahu or Ketu is in the second house, the native will be poor, will suffer from diseases of the body and loss of children, and will be of dark.

complexion. If Rahu or Ketu is associated with a malefic the native will have a mark on the lips

Moon in Ninth

Moon is in the ninth house, the native will be highly learned

and charitable. He will construct ponds, tanks for the good of others and shelters for cows. He will also be fortunate in the matter of children who will be prosperous. If the Moon is full, the native himself will be very fortunate and his father will be long-lived. If Moon is in conjunction with a malefic or in the house of a malefic, the native will be unfortunate and will suffer loss of his parents early in his life. Moon is in his own sign in the ninth, the lord of ninth will be in the ninth giving rise to a powerful Rajayoga conferring great name, fame and prosperity to the native.

Mars in 11<SUP>th</SUP> House

With Mars in the Eleventh House you are likely to exert your energy and initiative into friendships, social life and group activities. Friendship is of above-average importance, but this is a sphere of life where you will experience some rocky periods since the aggressive, argumentative side of Mars will tend to cause upsets between yourself and your friends. This will be especially so when others challenge your reasons or motives for certain actions. Leadership qualities are present and a strongly independent personality needs to be developed in order effectively to initiate social or group reform.

Saturn in 11<SUP>th</SUP> house

Saturn is in the eleventh house, the native will be very wealthy but

there will be obstacles in his way. He will also be owner of landed property and a favourite of Government. If Saturn is in his own sign or in his sign of exaltation the native will be learned and enjoy Mahabhagya Yoga (causing prosperity of a very high order) and comforts of all kinds of conveyances.

Mercury in 6h house

Mercury is in the sixth house the native will be respected by the

king. There will, however, be obstacles in achieving success in educational pursuits. The native will be showy and proud and very proficient in creating controversies. In his 30th year he will be accorded great favour by the king (Government). The native will write letters, books etc. If Mercury is in the sign of Mars (Aries or

Scorpio), the native will suffer from leprosy of the blue colour or other similar

diseases of the skin. If Mercury in the 6th is associated with Saturn and Rahu or Saturn and Ketu, the native will suffer from diseases like rheumatism, shooting pains etc. He will have quarrels with enemies belonging to his community. If lord of the 6th is strong the people of the community will prove stronger. If the lord of the 6th is weak, the people of the community will get annihilated.

Hey,

You don't have any considerable reasons to worry. Get along. Life is big, this world is big. Think about it in this way, there are billions of people in this world, if we wanna know everyone, then this life would be short. Then why to hang or crib on something which is part of gone.

Get into some work, or business. Oil business, or business with people, consultation, HR. Or maybe just take a month off and go see the world. Don't get wasted on things like this. It's not worth wasting your precious time.

That's what I can say. Rest, its all on you. And remember you are in better position than many. The only Goal in my life since school was to go to Canada, but I failed drastically, been though a phase of being mentally ill and unstable and even though of giving up life, all because I can't get what I wanted, even though I got a call from UoT!. So, chill, see the world. I'm hanging in, and I know whats important is to do your job than to live with expectations. KARMA!!..

Hope it helps.

Ayush

Hey,

You don't have any considerable reasons to worry. Get along. Life is big, this world is big. Think about it in this way, there are billions of people in this world, if we wanna know everyone, then this life would be short. Then why to hang or crib on something which is part of gone.

Get into some work, or business. Oil business, or business with people, consultation, HR. Or maybe just take a month off and go see the world. Don't get wasted on things like this. It's not worth wasting your precious time.

That's what I can say. Rest, its all on you. And remember you are in better position than many. The only Goal in my life since school was to go to Canada, but I failed drastically, been though a phase of being mentally ill and unstable and even though of giving up life, all because I can't get what I wanted, even though I got a call from UoT!. So, chill, see the world. I'm hanging in, and I know whats important is to do your job than to live with expectations. KARMA!!..

Hope it helps.

Ayush

thanks it helps a little. uoft is a great school...........i always wanted to go, but it never happened. the only problem is i dont know what my job is sappose to be, i feel lost and uselessm cause i have to goal to reach

Dear Pandora,

According to your planets, Oil business, or business with people, consultation, HR, should be the right profession for you.

Even though I got a call from UoT, I never made it, but no regrets, as I know what mattes is KARMA. I can be happy being a billionaire, who cannot sleep properly because of work load and excessive money, and I can also be happy being poor and hand to mouth, but with a good night sleep and a vision and though to move ahead in life.

Stay happy, no one can help you besides you yourself.

Ayush

Dear Pandora,

According to your planets, Oil business, or business with people, consultation, HR, should be the right profession for you.

Even though I got a call from UoT, I never made it, but no regrets, as I know what mattes is KARMA. I can be happy being a billionaire, who cannot sleep properly because of work load and excessive money, and I can also be happy being poor and hand to mouth, but with a good night sleep and a vision and though to move ahead in life.

Stay happy, no one can help you besides you yourself.

Ayush

so would day trading be a good thing for me, i want to do it idependently i dont want to work for people. i did it for to long, now i would like to be independent, sort of have my own bussiness. also whats HR??

Dear Pandora,

HR = Human Resource. You can also think about PRO = Public Relations Officer. In other words you must be good in dealing with people.

Stay aback, why are you in a wanting position? Do your job first and then do the wanting. C'mon get this straight, if you pay for a service you expect I want this and that, but if you get a service for free, or you don't pay for a service, you just get along with whatever you get.

What I mean to say is, first do your job right, and then say I wanna work independently. The ultimate goal of life is to be happy, for some its money, for some its other things, but in the end all wanna be happy. So STOP COMPLAINING and WANTING and TALKING. START DOING!!

Karma, and I repeat it again. Do your job first, and then think or talk.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Pandora,

HR = Human Resource. You can also think about PRO = Public Relations Officer. In other words you must be good in dealing with people.

Stay aback, why are you in a wanting position? Do your job first and then do the wanting. C'mon get this straight, if you pay for a service you expect I want this and that, but if you get a service for free, or you don't pay for a service, you just get along with whatever you get.

What I mean to say is, first do your job right, and then say I wanna work independently. The ultimate goal of life is to be happy, for some its money, for some its other things, but in the end all wanna be happy. So STOP COMPLAINING and WANTING and TALKING. START DOING!!

Karma, and I repeat it again. Do your job first, and then think or talk.

wbr

Ayush

im not complaining im just not sure what direction i should take, thats all. theres always going to be a want or a need, no harm in asking for certain directions so as to assure succese