IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

aliens

Rate this topic

you dont have to go so far for that !!!!! why planets ?? our own moon is teeming with highly advanced living creatures.

iskcon maintains( bahgavad gita as it is) that there are fascinating creatures all roaming about the moon which is perpetually invisible to naked eyes. imagine their degree of evolutional perfection , which even animals upon earth could not attain inspite of it(earth) being a more hospitable place to live in than moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

you dont have to go so far for that !!!!! why planets ?? our own moon is teeming with highly advanced living creatures.

iskcon maintains( bahgavad gita as it is) that there are fascinating creatures all roaming about the moon which is perpetually invisible to naked eyes. imagine their degree of evolutional perfection , which even animals upon earth could not attain inspite of it(earth) being a more hospitable place to live in than moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

yes i know what the gita says but, i wonder how far would we advance, would there be extensive space travel like in star trek...........i guess none of the holly books addressed this issue

yes i know what the gita says

not gita , its 'bhagavad gita as it is'.

........i guess none of the holly books addressed this issue

good that they didnt .........theres nothing spiritual in that.

Why don`t we all try to look inside us. From the red blood cells flowing through our arteries and veins to a bigger organ called the heart.

What we don`t know is that there maybe at this very moment a whole army of hungry white blood cells stationed in each of the heart`s four chambers gobbling up thes defenseless red blood cells.

To a cancer cell if it has a mind of its own thinks that maybe this human body is a universe in itself whereas to a human being who has realized everything understands that the universe he sees is in fact God`s gigantic body described in the Srimad Bhagavatam as the virat-rupa.

whats the big deal if i call it gita

of course you can .thats your freedom of thought.

but it does have many wrong interpretations.

consult with a learned sanskrit scholar to verify.

has any of the holly scripture addressed the issue of weither or not ther is life on other planets, im talking like star trek kinda thing?????just curious

The simple answer is yes. Although the scriptures may represent life on those planets through the eyes of the writer they overwhelming acknowledge life throughout the universe.

There are civilizations far far advanced technically from ours. Others far far more enlightened. As well as any combination of the two that you can imagine.

There are palnets were suffering is basically unknown whereas there are others where suffering is the predominant experience.

Anything you can imagine.

Why don`t we all try to look inside us. From the red blood cells flowing through our arteries and veins to a bigger organ called the heart.

What we don`t know is that there maybe at this very moment a whole army of hungry white blood cells stationed in each of the heart`s four chambers gobbling up thes defenseless red blood cells.

To a cancer cell if it has a mind of its own thinks that maybe this human body is a universe in itself whereas to a human being who has realized everything understands that the universe he sees is in fact God`s gigantic body described in the Srimad Bhagavatam as the virat-rupa.

This is a nice and advanced realization. Our body units represent the microcosm and the universe represents the Microcosm or God.

sambya, your misdirecting threads by your obsessive criticism of anything Iskcon has really gotten old.

did you feel bad ? sorry for that !!!!!!!

actually whenever i criticise iskcon thats done with the intention of making them realise how others might feel when iskconites abuse their faiths.

good that you're begining to realise.

sorry !!!!!!!!!:)

did you feel bad ? sorry for that !!!!!!!

actually whenever i criticise iskcon thats done with the intention of making them realise how others might feel when iskconites abuse their faiths.

good that you're begining to realise.

sorry !!!!!!!!!:)

No I feel great. Sorry if your intention remains unrealized. But by stating your real intention you reveal yourself not to be interested in communicating to the original topic but are interested in cheap trolling only i.e, making Iskcon people feel bad.

If you want to hassal Iskcon I suggest you go to one of their web sites. There are few members of Iskcon here. I am also not affiliated with Iskcon.

Now back to the original topic.

There are few members of Iskcon here. I am also not affiliated with Iskcon.

i meant iskcon and those harbouring similar sectarian thoughts..........

Now back to the original topic.

okay !!!!

A smile immediately appears on my face when I happen to mispell the acronym ISKCON with IKSCON.

It`s ISKCON when the Krsna devotee has yet to realize that he is not this body but a spirit soul. But when a Krsna devotee realizes he`s an eternal servant/associate of Krsna then he`s an IKSCON.

----------------:namaskar:

has any of the holly scripture addressed the issue of weither or not ther is life on other planets, im talking like star trek kinda thing?????just curiouse

eshwaar,

You will find this an interesting article about vimanas, flying craft that could disappear and reappear from sight likw many UFO reports today.

Not only are they "out there somewhere" but it seems they are right here today.

Search word vimanas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

eshwaar,

You will find this an interesting article about vimanas, flying craft that could disappear and reappear from sight likw many UFO reports today.

Not only are they "out there somewhere" but it seems they are right here today.

Search word vimanas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

Could the word Vimana taken from the Lord`s name Vamana? Lord Vamanadeva is described as Urukrama- one who could step forward immediately. It took Vamana only one step to cover Bali Maharaj`s kingdom. Two steps to circumnavigate the world and three steps to reach the universe.

------------------------------

On that wiki article there is something said about the etymology of the word vimana.

If you have seen the movie War of the Worlds produced by Stephen Spielberg and starred by Tom Cruise then maybe Lord Vamanadeva commandered a tripod spaceship when He made those steps.:outta:

I was gonna come on gangbanger stylee, but now I know youse guys arent talkin mexicans.

The fact is, we are the aliens who live in a dimension that is outside the norm. I dont necessarily believe they are "out there", i think it is entirely dimensional. When the artists drew up the maps for SB, it was kinda hard to see, because the bhagavatam speaks of layers, like an onion. And all the planets are on different layers, so this means that subterranean, as in patala, tala, rasatala, et al, are layers beneath the one where reside. The mid range, like earth, mars, and venus, they are all on the same layer. So, interplanetaRY travel is sideways, not up, unless one plans to leave the layer, lower into the subs, or higher, to saturn, the moon, jupiter (where jimi hendrix resides).

And there is no void, no zero. Any idea of zero is false notion and outside real science. Just because we cannot see has no effect on whether existance is real. Our wet slimy orbs are not evidence gatherers. (Which makes me kinda wonder, why are all the scientisdts working of Hubble Telescope technology wearing glasses. I mean, get real here. A vision impaired dude creating state-of-the-art optics?

I digress. Aliens exist, but they are not called aliens. (Mexicans aren't aliens either.) They come from various places, but the names are in their own language. Earth? Who admits to being from Earth? Where does the ugly name "Earth" come from? I was born in Bharatavarsa or even the name Martyaloka (which means planet of death) is more attractive sounding than EARTH. Earth is a better word for dirt, or a prefix for some great disaster like earthquake. Easier to say than bharatavarsaquake or martyalokaquake. But it means the dirt broke, has nothing to do with a planet.

Haribol, ys, mudmon

The fact is, we are the aliens who live in a dimension that is outside the norm.

In more ways than one....

Anyhow, here's a sweet toon. A somewhat realized tune too ol' chap!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doYNBHE8Yes&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

I dont take coffee I take tea my dear

I like my toast done on one side

And you can hear it in my accent when I talk

Im an englishman in new york

See me walking down fifth avenue

A walking cane here at my side

I take it everywhere I walk

Im an alien Im a legal alien

If, manners maketh man as someone said

Then hes the hero of the day

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

Be yourself no matter what they say

Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety

You could end up as the only one

Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society

At night a candles brighter than the sun

Takes more than combat gear to make a man

Takes more than a license for a gun

Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can

A gentleman will walk but never run

If, manners maketh man as someone said

Then hes the hero of the day

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

Be yourself no matter what they say

Earth is a better word for dirt, or a prefix for some great disaster like earthquake. Easier to say than bharatavarsaquake or martyalokaquake. But it means the dirt broke, has nothing to do with a planet.

Ahhh...maybe caitanya (consciousness) loka...would be more apt for certain chaps (and gentlemen) (and the wee simple folk)...