IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ranjeetmore

Jagadguru Sri Kripaluji Maharaj

Rate this topic

First of all,I'd like to make just one request:

Please DO NOT post here if you have bad things to say or if you have to sling mud.It'll only reflect the person's unclean and dirty mind.

Srila Prabhupada used to call a person "3rd class" and "Rascal" ONLY because he COULD and he KNEW what was what.

The foremost teaching of Gauranga Mahaprabhu was that A DEVOTEE SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF MEANER THAN A STRAW ON STREET.

If the person has respect for the Supreme lord's order,then automatically,there arises no question of nursing any ill will(NOT EVEN IN THE MIND) towards the concerned vaishnava.

questions are welcome,only if they come from an earnest and non-scheming mindset

radhe radhe

Sri Kripaluji maharaj embodies the highest form of selfless loving service towards the Supreme lord,Shyamasundara.

If you watch any of his lectures,you should come to realise his forceful and mind boggling devotional sentiments which of course spring from the intense Prema he nurses for the Supreme lord.

Readers are obviously led to think and conclude of my miscalulation and mis judgement in identifying a genuine prema bhakta,but one need only read Maharaj ji's works or listen to a couple of his lectures.Srila prabhupad had warned sternly,"Never go to SEE a Vaishnava....always go to HEAR him."

Sri Kripaluji Maharajji's works/lectures NEVER deviates from the intense river of knowledge that the six gosvamis(especially Rupa) put forth,not to mention the plethora of Rasiks and other kinds of bhaktas put forth(Meera,Tukaram,Kabir,Tulsidas,Surdas,Nanak.)

His forceful and awe-inspiring lectures against the unscrupulous mayavadis will make any devotee bow down to him in respect.He is truly my ideal maha-bhagvata.

Sri Kripaluji Maharaj ki Jai !!!!!

Jai Jai Sri RADHE !!!!!

Sri maharaj ji,merely at the age of 34,was honored with the 'Jagadguru' title in Kashi,the seat of all Vedic knowledge.He defeated hundreds of scholars in what was known as a intense clash between all the known philosophies(scholars,mayvadis,smartas,etc) and Acintya Bhedabhed(Sri Maharaj ji).

Till today,I've just found one point of disagreement between Maharaj ji and Srila Prabhu pada.

The former advocates that Jeeva has been under maya(Krsna Bahirmukha/maya sanmukha ) from eternal time(anaadi kaal),whereas Srila prabhupad professes that jeeva falls down at one point of time.Although,Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Maharaja proposed the former point of view.

Another unique quality is that,Sri Kripaluji Maharaj quotes MASSIVELY,i mean MASSIVELY from ramyana to vedanta to shankar bhasya to Bhagvatam to any long forgotten purana you may bring up.This trait is found only in the rarest of bhagvatas.

The fact that he was titled,"Sarva darshan Nikhil smanvayacharya"(One who has harmonised ALL four philosophies on vedanta) should only prove that he remains the greatest scholar till date.

Lastly,he was honored with 'Jagadguruttam' pad(The greatest of all jagadgurus) by Kashi Vidvat PArishat.

Life is too short already.Please do not speculate unnecessarily until you get the opportunity to watch Maharaj ji's lecture,and commit a irrevocable Vaishnava apradha.

I KNOW very well that some people here believe that only sampradayic followers are genuine,but we all know some cases like Meera etc are beyond the common understanding.

Most of us are aware about a certain "deterioration" going on in ISKCON.I HAVE NO certain information about the incidents,so i wont say anyhting...but all i mean to say is Sampradays ARE NOT the only house of great devotees.If it were so,the isckon devotees in Vrindavana would never wash the holy feet of hundreds of sannyasis every year.

His forceful and awe-inspiring lectures against the unscrupulous mayavadis will make any devotee bow down to him in respect.He is truly my ideal maha-bhagvata.

First of all again, you know nothing about Sri Kripaluji Maharaj nor you havent heard any of his lectures fully. Just that you saw someone chanting 'Radhe..Radhe' and all his devotees following suit made you think that he is another Vaishnava. He has never ever refuted Mayavada. He never speaks against Shankaracharya/Ramanujacharya/Madhvacharya or their principles. He knows what is the Truth and he is a True Vaishnava. He infact takes excepts from the works of the previous Acharyas to make people understand better. Do not tag him down to your level.

First of all,I'd like to make just one request:

Please DO NOT post here if you have bad things to say or if you have to sling mud.It'll only reflect the person's unclean and dirty mind.

Srila Prabhupada used to call a person "3rd class" and "Rascal" ONLY because he COULD and he KNEW what was what.

Nobody is here to say bad things. But certainly would like to give it back when you quote someone calling the other with those tags you mentioned in the garb of being a goodie.

The foremost teaching of Gauranga Mahaprabhu was that A DEVOTEE SHOULD CONSIDER HIMSELF MEANER THAN A STRAW ON STREET.

If the person has respect for the Supreme lord's order,then automatically,there arises no question of nursing any ill will(NOT EVEN IN THE MIND) towards the concerned vaishnava.

questions are welcome,only if they come from an earnest and non-scheming mindset

radhe radhe

Nicely said. But you must remember that it applies to all Vaishnavas also. I can quote you one more 'Unless you think I am you are subject to fear/suffering/duality etc. Once you think 'I am God', all your suffering is gone, respect for the other beckons and the truth of non-duality is realized'. Again, if it doesnt appeal to you leave it as I left the above quote that you did.

First of all again, you know nothing about Sri Kripaluji Maharaj nor you havent heard any of his lectures fully. Just that you saw someone chanting 'Radhe..Radhe' and all his devotees following suit made you think that he is another Vaishnava. He has never ever refuted Mayavada. He never speaks against Shankaracharya/Ramanujacharya/Madhvacharya or their principles. He knows what is the Truth and he is a True Vaishnava. He infact takes excepts from the works of the previous Acharyas to make people understand better. Do not tag him down to your level.

feel free to browse through his lectures.

It was he who quoted the long lost verse of "Ut-kraanti/gati/aa-gati" written be sri vyasa refuting the 'dog is brhamn' concept.

According to conversations here with some of his followers some time ago he teaches that if one accepts sayuja into the Braman effulgence then one loses all individuality eternal. Why? Because that Brahman is the source of Krishna , jivas and lila. Whereas in the Gita Krishna says He is the source of the impersonal Brahman.

He talks like a vaisnava except in this very vital area. " Buyer beware"

He never said that Bhramn is the source of Krsna.

If this knowledge is there,why would he preach krsna bhakti?

while quoting the Bhrameti,Paramatmeti and bhagavan verse from the bhagvatam,he clearly said that every single living entity is the eternal servant of sri krsna.

He also explained the verse further as it is"Bhagvan being the only feature of Godhead that displays all His energies is superior to Bhramn and even paramatma."

His heavy endorsement of the verse in which Sanaka-adi paramhamsa denounces bhramanand for he thinks that it is like a hoofprint of water in front of Vaikuntha's saguna saakar divyaanand,should indicate what his teachings consist.

He goes further than that to enlist higher grades of spiritual bliss:

Dwaraka,Mathura,Vrndavana,Kunj,Ni kunj and ____ Nikunj...the last two being unattainable for jeevatmas.

The description of these abodes and their respective natures is known only to Bhaktas of class above that of Prema.

He never said that Bhramn is the source of Krsna.

If this knowledge is there,why would he preach krsna bhakti?

Just quoting his followers. I have no interest in the person or his supposed annointment.

As to your question, Why do mayavadis teach "Krishna Bhakti"? As a way to merge mostly. Some may teach that the mood of devotion is superior to absorbtion even though the Brahman is the original source. The difference being they consider the variegated spiritual world as actually ever existing unlike Sankara's crowd.

I'll leave to you to figure out if he is in this class or not. I have posted a warning that any person should investigate before accepting him as guru that's all.

As to your question, Why do mayavadis teach "Krishna Bhakti"? As a way to merge mostly. Some may teach that the mood of devotion is superior to absorbtion even though the Brahman is the original source. The difference being they consider the variegated spiritual world as actually ever existing unlike Sankara's crowd.

He's perhaps the only person,in my experience,who has expounded clearly as to why even sayujya mukti is impossible without sri krisna bhakti.No offense,but he alone has quoted from Shankara's long forgotten Prabodha Sudhakara,proving how even shankara accepts that Sri

krsna Bhakti alone can endow sayujya mukti,thus challenging the basic concept of mayavada.

(I've no complete knowledge of Srila Prabhupada's lectures,so i can't say if he's given the same proofs or no,so forgive any mistakes.)

He has. SP taught some touch of bhakti must be present to gain liberation. What that means exactly I can't say other than no one gains any liberation by any means other than Krishna's grace.

You don't need to be forgiven for anything prabhu. I also know very little of all that Srila Prabhupada taught.

You know his teachings better than I no doubt because I haven't studied any of them. As I said in my first post I only got that from past posters claiming to be his followers.

There other things known and said about your guru. Things I need not go into because they would be hurtfull to your goodself.

So I will just offer my respects and withdraw from this thread.

Hare Krishna

He's not my guru...But i have utmost respect for him.

And i know which things you refer to.

The abominable case of rape filed on him by a despicable class of wretched pple.The case was a shame on the part of those who filed it,for the supposed 'victim' in her 20's WAS A VIRGIN and further it WAS PROVED that it was all a hoax.

While the media made it sure that the first part 'the filing of the case' got enough exposure,no one really cared about showing the real outcome.

There have been so many cases in history where Vaishnavas have been slandered but i don't think that should be enough to turn me away and commit some aparadha.I'm not addressing you,I'm addressing in public.

And so many of these mayavadi,smarta,shakta,shaivite tradition pple sling mud on him...I've just one thing to say:

Gather all your gurus,grandgurus,jagadgurus and hold debate with Sri Maharaj ji.

They don't have the guts.

they are trying to convince that he's a fraud and yet they can't hold shastra arth?

Why? This is the most cheap and degraded mentality.

The challenge has stood .

Kripaluji maharaj always jokingly says,

"Agar kisne tumse kaha ki Sri krsna ke siva kuch aur bataya hai ved mein,toh use mere paas le aana.Main uska screw tight kar dunga."

"If someone says that Sri krsna is not the goal,origin and knower of the vedas,get him to me.I'll fix him."

No ONE has turned up yet.....

These mayavadis and smartas and shaktas can only talk nonsense.They have no substance to offer.

Hence,It should be understood that if a person or his philosophy cannot take on Sri kripaluji maharaj's established supremacy of sri krsna bhakti,then they should just shut up.