IndiaDivine.org
pramopu

4 planets in 12th house!!, Is this devastating??

Rate this topic

Hello Astro Gurus!!

Pranaam!.

I direly need your help in reading my lagna chart and its indications as I am on the peak of disasters and failures.

I have been suffering from chronic health problems since feb. 2007 which was totally unexpected and downtrend in my career as well since then. Is this affliction due to the placement of 4 planets in the 12 house in my lagna chart including Shani and the my weak lagna god.

I am well educated, bold and quick witted by nature but the harder I try the closer I get to failures. All my attempts are wasted and I feel I can never get it or succeed.

I sicerely request you to suggest me with any parihaaras for this and also please let me know if can lead a good personal life and carrer prospects. Is there a recovery from my illness.

DOB: 10-04-80

TOB: 17:25

POB: nellore, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you all in Advance.

Pramod Kumar

Hello Astro Gurus!!

Pranaam!.

I direly need your help in reading my lagna chart and its indications as I am on the peak of disasters and failures.

I have been suffering from chronic health problems since feb. 2007 which was totally unexpected and downtrend in my career as well since then. Is this affliction due to the placement of 4 planets in the 12 house in my lagna chart including Shani and the my weak lagna god.

I am well educated, bold and quick witted by nature but the harder I try the closer I get to failures. All my attempts are wasted and I feel I can never get it or succeed.

I sicerely request you to suggest me with any parihaaras for this and also please let me know if can lead a good personal life and carrer prospects. Is there a recovery from my illness.

DOB: 10-04-80

TOB: 17:25

POB: nellore, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you all in Advance.

Pramod Kumar

Dear Pramod,

I can see Virgo Asc with four planets (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter and Rahu) in 12th house Leo. I also see Ketu in 6th house, Moon and Mercury in 7th house, Sun in 8th and Venus in 9th house.

As you know 12th house is the house of loss and having four planets in them sometimes means hardship of all kind. I feel you are more of a fickle minded person who finds it difficult to take a decision and when takes any keeps on criticizing the same. You may also have ego problems.

Financially, you will have to work hard. If x can get rs 100, then in same situation you will get rs 50. You should never think of getting a quick shot on money, it will come to you slowly and with effort.

You are under Venus MD and Venus is in its own sign. Either you get into love affairs very easily or you are luck on that ground. Overall this period is good and lucky/religious for you. Just do your work right, and you will get the results.

Everyone has a life to live, it depends on us how we live, astrology can only help us make it better.

Hope it helped.

wbr

Ayush

Dear Pramod,

I can see Virgo Asc with four planets (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter and Rahu) in 12th house Leo. I also see Ketu in 6th house, Moon and Mercury in 7th house, Sun in 8th and Venus in 9th house.

As you know 12th house is the house of loss and having four planets in them sometimes means hardship of all kind. I feel you are more of a fickle minded person who finds it difficult to take a decision and when takes any keeps on criticizing the same. You may also have ego problems.

Financially, you will have to work hard. If x can get rs 100, then in same situation you will get rs 50. You should never think of getting a quick shot on money, it will come to you slowly and with effort.

You are under Venus MD and Venus is in its own sign. Either you get into love affairs very easily or you are luck on that ground. Overall this period is good and lucky/religious for you. Just do your work right, and you will get the results.

Everyone has a life to live, it depends on us how we live, astrology can only help us make it better.

Hope it helped.

wbr

Ayush

Frankly when you have more than 3 planets in a chart it requires very careful analysis and you should have a personal astrologer whom you trust to work this out for you. Free forums are hit or miss, and much more likely to miss when something is complex, like more than 3 planets in a house.

Note that 4 planets in a house form pravrajya yoga, particularly in the 12th. Do you have any spiritual accumen or desire to follow up on this?

You should have a real reading done. Pay for it. It's worth it.

Dear Friend,

Actual, remedy is based on karmas. Situation of all planets in different houses depends upon your past birth deeds. Hence it's your current karmas under present situations, which makes your future and fight against odds. Kundali often divided into three part, just like humans: Positive, balanced and negative. Question arises here, what to do? If you are positive, you just need to put efforts. If you are balanced you still need to put efforts and if you are negative than you not only need to put efforts but have to get blessings. In your case too it's applicable.

In Gita, lord said one who do karmas and offer it to me, gets my blessings with fruits.

Remedies:

1) Do Karma : Do Pranayam (at least for 1 hour). There are many channels like Astha, shows pranayam in the morning hours. It will give you health benefits within a month. But there's a condition, have faith in yourself and the kriya (activity) you do. Do it properly.

2) Obtain Blessings: For whatever unknown and known sins, ask for forgiveness. Do daily prayer to lord shiva with deep daan. You may chant maha mritunjya mantra and can also listen to the CD. Take blessings of your parents/elders, it will certainly help you.

3) Believe in yourself and your god that you can change it.

In above remedies, nothing is extraordinary but something we usually ignore.

Whatever I am suggesting is proven way of healing. I hope you will trust me and follow this at least for a month.

God Bless you.

Namaste to all!

I have only very recently had my first vedic astrology reading but in spite of the readers good intentions and experience, the reading was not very thorough. And I to have four planets in the 12th and nothing was mentioned of that! How do I find an exceptional, qualified reader that could perhaps work with me by phone or over skype (as I live in Peru).

Blessings and gratitude,

Susan

Dear Pramod Kumar,

Placement of 4 planets need not frighten you as Mars,Rahu and Saturn placement is OK in 12.Guru in retro in 12 is not ok for health and longevity.Also lagna lord Mercury is weak by debilitation in 7th aspecting lagna.You are in Guru Mahadasa-Budha AD till 10/2012.They are placed 8-6 to each other.

You have to be careful wrt your health and job.

Remedy can be abhishekam to Lord Shiva on Mondays or Full moon days,recite Mahamrutyunjaya mantra at least 9 times a day.

Visit Sri Balaji temple on Saturdays and offer prayers.

With best wishes,

USR