IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
paypal45

Help Astrologers... questions about life!

Rate this topic

Date of birth: 26 / 10 / 1989

Time: 6:20 am

Place: Ludhiana, Punjab

Currently living in noida and pursuing BCA. Very much interested in computers and all. Done Commerce in 12th.

I'm always thinking about earning money. I have my own website and been making good money online. I know that I have Maha Yoga in my rashi. But I get depressed when I see other people horoscope and see that they have Raja Yoga and I dont have. I consider myself most talented in my whole class. All other students are dumb. I dont talk with them. I choose some selected friends who r like me. But I study only day before exam and able to get good marks. Will I be able to earn good money in less age. Will I able to buy my own house before the age of 30. Should I be warned against theft.. I also lost my purse on 8/8/2008 with 17k Rs....I sit on computer all day except during college... I also get upset sometimes when I think about my future life and death... Please help me regarding my life.. what should i do and what should i don't...

Thanks

Im no astrologer but let me tell you this, the kind of attitude you have towards others and your false ego, you wont be getting anywhere. You dont have the right to judge other people and look down on them.

"They complain about other peoples` faults, while their own self-conceit only increases".

Jyotish is there to guide you, everything else is in the hand of The Great One.

Besides if you so capable, what the hell you doing here?

thanks .. i knw ... i just came here to know more about myself and if anyone can give some future predictions .. thats it .. sometimes i also think i dont knw anythin ... ignore the above talented line ... i wrote it by mistake ...

if anythin is wrong my question... mods and admins plz delete/close this thread

Dear paypal,

Saturn in 3rd house show that you have strong will and also stubborn kind of attitude (in d24 mercury is in 7th house), moon is your AK - really moon kind of a person you are, the dharma amsa is also good (great) - d1 and d9, saturn and moon aspecting AL in d10 shows that you are soo inclined to material comforts, you can make money, you may excel in computer core kind of a job, no need to worry after your studies you will find a good job, praying to Lord Lakshmi and Lord Hanuman / Lord Shanmuga will give you mental peace.

PS:

1. please not the parivartana in lagna

2. you may find difficulties / loss in wealth aspect (d4) praying to Lord Vishnu and Lord Lakshmi will help in protecting your hard saved money and don't forget to pray Lord Shanmuga / Lord Hanuman who can guide you in all part of your life

You are not going to remain very rich. The sooner you face the truth, the better. This is an astrological conclusion. Sun in your lagna is a big destroyer.

that makes me feel low...please can u elaborate a lil bit more ? will i lose money ... Can i make more money in business rather than job ?