IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
2007.ruchi

shattered in love

Rate this topic

Respected members

Can anyone plz help me out....??...

I had a boyfriend... i never loved him but my parents proved unable to find a good match for me so i accepted his proposal... also idea of arranged marriage makes me very uncomfortable so i thought its better to accept a proposal from my friend... atleast i know him...

but after 6 months when he talked to his parents about us... then they refused to accept all this... he tried to convince them.. and took another 8 months but no use and now he is getting married to someone else... he got engaged last week... i m totally shattered and dishearted... cannot express my grief in words.... will i be able to get true love ever in my life...

plz tell me what kind of marriage would be mine.... love or arranged... and when will it take place... plz tell me... what to do... plz tell how would be my married life....

plz someone help me.... birth details:

Date- 25.08.1982

Time- 4.35am

Place- Saharanpur(UP),India

This is most strange. You say you never loved him, then he gets married to someone else, isn't that your good fortune? Seems like God has helped you out. Now you can find someone who you will love.

For astrology I'm not much into marriage analysis, I will let other astrologers advise.

Dear Ruchi,

I completely agree with ppena ji. Sweetheart, this life is too precious to be wasted for a "loveless marriage of convenience". Am sure you would like to aim better, achieve more in life. Marriage will happen at the God willed right time. So why not take this time as an opportunity to achieve something else and more so, enjoy all this time with your parents and friends- something you'll cherish after you are married when you'll be missing all this(and that I can say from my own personal experience!).:)

I believe that God always have plans and it always turns out to be good. Your turn hasn't come yet. It is obvious that he is not interested in you and since you aren't very sure about yourself...why even bother?

Time to move on and set focus on your real needs instead compromises.

Best regards,

Dear Ruchiji,

I do not have much knowledge about astrology, but from my little personal experience I have come to understand one thing for sure that Marriages are INDEED made in the Heavens. Believe me sister, I have seen it n experienced it myself and have spent my teenage fixing up lovers for my friends so much so that I was called Cupid in my college days.

If God has made the concerned person for you then let any damn thing happen he will come back.

And if God has planned an arranged marriage 4 u, then u will only fall in love with ur hubby and with no 1 else.

About the delay in your marriage, other learned members will definately help you in this ever-friendly forum.

Best Regards,

Rajiv.