IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

who dares wins ;)

Rate this topic

dear all

i present before you a most complex and fractal horoscope which has seen miserable downfall especially in academics,domestic bliss concerning parents and relatives and finance for 14 years from 1992 to 2006 and has never been accurately analysed by anyone ever.i will load appreciation and blessings on anyone who can explain the exact planetary signatures in this horoscope that have caused the problems! you could use any tool available in vedic astrology to substantiate your reading, if this could help here are some details, 1992-1996 severe decline in happiness and academic performance, 1996-2004 total failure in academics i.e 11th and 12th, a small respite in 2004 which brought clearing of all pending subjects in 12th and admission to engineering, 2004-2006 again unhappiness over choosing right stream of study and ultimately exiting engineering and changing out of 3 other degree programs. 2006-present lack of concentration on chosen program and unhappiness over thoughts of unstable future! totally a yarrrrgh yuck period of experience!

thanks for your concern!

birth details

DOB: 8th march 1981

TOB: 14:40 hrs or 2:40 pm

POB: bangalore,karnataka,india

-regards

dear dudeza

this is no winning game, it will be declared a unanimous draw lolz...

Very Clearly - you have a malefic rahu-ketu on your 1-7 axis. Ketu joins mercury which isnt good. u seem to keep moving between romance and your hobbies and interests?? sun (maraka) not only conjoins yogakaraka mars and another malefic venus - it also makes them combust. This placement is in 8th house??

You are in a state of "inactivity" actually which causes problems. Also, comparatively you find budhaditya yogas in so many charts - that u might lack the intelligence found in this "competitive" world. Thankfully, a gaja-kesari on 3-9 axis gives u a good conceptual base.

jupiter is in marana awastha - causing the loss of 6th house and 9th house effects - though lagnesh moon in the 9th works good for you.

venus is in 8th in multiple charts and u r running venus dasha. till 2010 its venus-rahu which forms a 6-8 relation.

You need to get regular navgraha homams done. Career and Marriage will be OK.

Best Wishes

Deepa

namasthe

@ ms.deepa

very thankful for your observations,yes you are right iam in an inactive stage,i have all the strategic plans to get somewhere good but lack the first step initiative and fear failure.and oh iam soooooooo lethargic, :D

1) i was wondering if venus moola dasa,where venus who is badhakesh and in dusthana aspected by malefic rahu and is conjunct mars and sun, which i went through from 1992-2004 have anything to do with the above problem descriptions? does the affliction of venus by aspect/conjunction with malefics manifest in moola dasa causing problems? or is it that venus is the badhakesh? i thought this would also be an appropriate explanation as i applied moola dasa calculations to 3 more horoscopes in my own relative circle where 1 relative 15 years older than me went through exactly what i went through with similar venus signatures(venus badhakesh and combust aspected by malefics) and another relative had similar venus signatures and had delay in marriage between 1996-2004(he ultimately got married in 2007), and another who has venus moola dasa since 1997-2014 has had a pretty good career but extreme delay in marriage(he is nearing 40)! so is venus the key to manifestation of problems in these charts?

2) don't malefic planets who turn out benefics in individual charts also aspect other planets/houses in a benefic way?

3) after observing multiple possibilities as the cause of a problem or a benefit, how does one conclude from a shortlist without cross referencing other astrologers(you could say due to lack of any contact)?

thank you for your concern

-regards

and oh my hobbies and interests are the internet, accumulation of strategic knowledge and of course astrology and astronomy and creative writing. i did have some romantic interests but entirely one-way!

Dudeza,

The entire process of reading a horoscope cannot be so simple because it must offer unlimited variations in its effects to manifest upon a universal level. Do you see what I am trying to say?

Therefore, the first thing is, do not look at multiple charts and compare! Even twins get different destinies and future! There cannot be 2 examples where so many parameters point to the same cause, the same effect.

Take your chart - Look at Rasi Chart, Navamsa - Find out aspects upon each house, take a look upon all yogas. Look at your chara karakas, look at lagna's degree and awastha, look at other awasthas, importantly consider nakshatra lordships and try to track relations between them. List important event dates in your life - analyse your chart as to what influences u were under at that point of time - even the transits therein (esp saturn, mars, jupiter, rahu and ketu transits) - post your summary here - its best you understand your chart yourself -This is only first level look that you need.

OR ALTERNATELY, do remedies as prescribed

mars being yogakaraka is placed in dusthana 8th house, this gives rise to vipareeta raja yoga? but mars is also combust.there is also another raja yoga by mars along with venus but generally speaking mars is 5th lord and also 10th lord in dusthana giving rise to pamara yoga and dur yoga respectively, so which yoga actually activates? also there is raja yoga by guru and shani. and the raja yoga karakas aspect each other kindof. currently running moola dasa saturn MD>guru AD

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear dudeza,

pl apply pachottari dasa. it is applicable in your case.

apart from the trouble given by bhadaka, as you have rightly said, look

at the bhagya too.

jupiter , the most benefic and bhagya lord in your chart is heavily

cursing from its past birth. look at shastiamsa . jupiter is in makara

and surrounded by three malefics. the very same jupiter is placed

in the third house of drive and initiatives and afflicted by saturn and

mars. in navamsa too jupiter is afflicted by sat, ketu.

in dasamsa too jupiter is afflicted by saturn and rahu.

sage parasara says " dasamse mahatbalam "

the curse from jupiter is complete found in all important vargas.

when the bhagya is missing, naturally you are not comfortable.

in addition to this the period was that of venus both in moola

and panchottari. venus is the fourth lord and placed in 8th house

in navamsa.

it is surprising that you have withstood the onslaughts !

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai

namasthe

@ mr.sasisekaran

rightly said "onslaught", now after all that iam going through saturn moola dasa, how much more disaster??!! but since my bhagya karaka jupiter is under severe curse in all vargas, what is the ultimate and single or combinatorial remedy to change bhagya positively? i wore yellow sapphire between 2004 to 2006 and bhagya changed positively but i simply did not have the state of mind to simply enjoy the fruits of such change! as i indicated that i joined engineering and had to leave it because of a very sad,morose and half-hearted state of mind! and also had to change from out of 3 more degrees. and yes panchottari also seems to have an explanation too as it goes well with cancer lagna which is my lagna and also lagna is same in dwadashamsa. but most importantly what is the ultimate strategic remedy(gems/mantra)?

thanks for your concern

- regards

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear dudeza and ( smt .deepa bhandari)

irrespective of change in lagna , the affliction to jupiter remains.

for curse from jupiter, the sage recommends

worship of shiva.

please do rudrabhishekam to Lord Shiva for ten mondays during rahu

kaala.

during the first monday , donate one 108 rudraksha maala to the lord

during the abisheka keep chanting om namashivaya

use bilva and vibuthi (sacred ash- shiva likes it) for abisheka in plenty.

cows milk, honey should also be used for abisheka.

ensure that srirudram is chanted by the learned.

attend pradosham from now on.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran.

namasthe

@ mr.sasisekaran

is there any gem remedy too?

is this mantra also good? > " om vyam vyasadevaya namah "?

if lagna changes then panchottari is inapplicable in this case!!!

-regards

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear dudeza,

any prasida mantra is good. i am of the view that mantras are the

best as they are directed towards the lord than the stone which are

directed towards planets. in addition ,stones are not that pure as have

been recommended in garuda purana . prasida mantras , even if

chanted with wrong pronounciation , will not harm the person and as

the bhava during the worship is towards the lord , it is sure to reach

the lord. people are lazy today and hence they spend some money to

buy a stone without knowing the quality and forget. after wearing the

stone they expect the stone to do wonders forgetting the Lord.

these are purely my humble observations and you are free to have your

own opinion as i have my own.

nothing is thrust on you !

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

namasthe

@ ms.deepa

ohmigoshhh! now that completely changes all the predictions anyone has ever made for me! do you think that all the problems i have stated and all the experiences i have described convince you that my lagna is gemini?

-regards

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear dudeza,

no stones ( in store ) from me sir.

change of lagna will not change what you have gone through.

but see if atleast predicts the future to your advantage.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran