IndiaDivine.org
Triniboy108

Kal Bhairo according to Swami Ram

Rate this topic

i fed up with ppl only condeming condeming o gosh if u does worship one way dats no probs but to condem someone else worship dats just wrong

it show that they have not gotten self relization yet.

try and work on improving your own self dont try and say things bout powers you never even see far less to exprience yet.

you know wat he does do then does do kali and durga puja but they dont offer nothing to kal bhairo. huh these ppl does make up there own rules yes

i fed up with ppl only condeming condeming o gosh if u does worship one way dats no probs but to condem someone else worship dats just wrong

it show that they have not gotten self relization yet.

hey pundit take it easy man not all living persons on this earth will come to know of the divine Kali Maa and her attendants. some may be fortunate to hear of her but not all may be blessed to come to eventually worship her. you and i may be fortunate to have achieved this blessings. givve thanks to that. need not is the ways of man to defend Kali she has endured yogs and will continue to achieve and endure

try and work on improving your own self dont try and say things bout powers you never even see far less to exprience yet.

if the sheaths are not removed then self relization of one ownself will never be attained. this is the true test self surrender

you know wat he does do then does do kali and durga puja but they dont offer nothing to kal bhairo. huh these ppl does make up there own rules yes.

but pundit you as well as i know that shakti worship inclusive of that of bhairav worship is discouraged right here in trinidad but does that lessen the amount of persons going in secret to get help from him, you might be amazed at the caliber of persons come for his help in secrecy but that also is his game for if you are shame to openly worship and do his devotion wouldn't he play the game with them also.

take it easy and smile for not all tides bring in calm waves

i know it have plenty ppl who does do that.

it have this guy who came by me for some help so i told him he has to do worship to kala bhairo (his daughter ran away wit a guy who wants her to take a loan but he dont want to marry her)

he went an ask a next pundit who told him no, to do this dat and the next and charge him a whole set of money it didnt work, it went by about 6 different persons and nothing didnt work and he finally came bak by me.

he did the puja and in two weeks time his daughter came back home cause she found out the man's plans.

now the father still denies kala bhairo.

but one day i met him again and i told him in life there is not just one problems but many i you go have to come back and face the same kala bhairo again but this time expect too fast and do plenty devotion to earn his help. i told him he had it easy i he ruined it.

you think for one minute they will ever have consideration but then these are the same ones who say that they dont worship Kali Maa but every first monday in the new year they go behind their house and offer murga to the dee baba and say me i dont do blood. leave them alone in their ignorance

:eek: like you was there or what cause he father use to offer that and he say they never do them kind of things.

well the true baccanal start when i say who is so an so.

he say my father and i turn and tell he use to offer the murge

cause like he was trying to test me nah

but when i call he father name he nearly shit heself if you see the man eye lik it com out of the socket and gone back in like them cartoon.

hahaha:smash:

long ago people use to go behing the house to do all kind of things but why them so smart they go put the boundary master in the back you dont ente from behind the house.

Murga: fowl cock

Murgi: hen

Bukra: Male goat

Bukree: Female goat

kotha: dog

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

In Kalabhairavashtakam of Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya,it is stated

Those who read this enticing octet on Kalabhairava,

Which is the source of eternal knowledge,

Which increases the effect of righteous deeds,

And which destroys grief, passion, poverty, want and anger,

Would surely reach the holy presence of Kalabhairava.

There is no guru greater than Adi Shankaracharya. And if He worshipped Kalabhairava, we must do so as well.

It will be interesting if I will send him the suggestion to write about VajraBhairava in vajrayana cult. The traditional representation of Vajrabhairava has horns. I think he will call him the devil’s father. :rolleyes:

Now, the bad counterpart: I wander if he could resist to a Kala Bhairava Puja, or Maha Kala Puja or even Vajra Bhairava Puja made for “his wake-up to the truth”. I think the answer is not. But we not need to make ourselves bad karma. Let the Mother Bhadra Kali, or Maha Bhairavi deal with such a false swami. From the Sanskrit terms used by this worm, I believe he isn’t a Hindu. Just another stupid and fake “guru”.

THIS GUY IS A SCAM GUY,TRYING TO DISS MASTER KAL BHAIRO,ANOTHER IDIOT AND HE AINT NO GURU HE IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF, THE GREATEST MAN ON EARTH CANNOT ARGUE ABOUT RELIGION,DO NOT ARGUE ABOUT MINE,I GO TO "SHREE MAHA KALI AMMA MANDIR" AT ALBION ROAD,AND THEY ARE MY DEVI AND DEVTAS THAT I WORSHIP,THE "so"CALLED"""""GURU,IS JUST A FAKE,AND DOESN't EVEN KNOW WHAT RELIGION HE REALLY IS'.HE STATES THAT HE IS HINDU OR EVEN A GURU, BUT HE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT,HE IS JUST A REAL GOLD-DIGGER.

here are contacts for this fake swami........go and blast him - o believers

Consultations:

For New York Appointments: (Office) 305-253-5410

For Guyana Appointments: (Cell) 592-642-7743

For Orlando Appointments: (Cell) 407-344-0031

For Minnesota Appointments: (Cell) 612-207-2026

For Seminar Registrations Call the Center of: 305-253-5410

For Appointments call the HEENDU LEARNING CENTER in Miami and Speak to Angela (Secretary) 305-253-5410

For appointments in Toronto call: 647-284-GURU (4878)

everything this man hav on he website is only money money money who the hell go spend 5000 u s to spend time wit that loser when it hav real swami's who in the temples and u can stay wit them for free:mad2:

Sadly, there are many people out there who fall for such charlatans :mad:

Hi Everyone

I've been attending a Kali temple in my home city for three weeks now and I can tell you Kal Bhairo is not the devil. In fact the Tantric Buddhist diety Mahakala is another form of Kal Bhairo, so I don't understand why this Swami feels the need to bash Kal Bhairo. Maybe it has to do with ego? Maybe he's angry that those of us who have had positive experiences with Kal Bhairo are not going to him (This Swami Ram) and forking over their money to him.