bija Posted May 31, 2008 Report Posted May 31, 2008 http://www.mybloop.com/vish/03_Sri_Tulasi_kirtana.mp3 Thousands upon thousands of unwanted things in the heart....gone! Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 31, 2008 Report Posted May 31, 2008 Eight names of Tulasi Devi: Jai Sri Vrindavani! Jai Sri Vrinda! Jai Sri Vishvapujita! Jai Sri Pushpasara! Jai Sri Nandini! Jai Sri Krishna Jivani! Jai Sri Vishva Pavani! Jai Sri Tulasi! Quote
Vedesu Posted June 1, 2008 Report Posted June 1, 2008 http://www.mybloop.com/vish/03_Sri_Tulasi_kirtana.mp3 Thousands upon thousands of unwanted things in the heart....gone! Sweet bhajana. Thankyou Bija prabhu. I've got it bookmarked now. Quote
suchandra Posted June 1, 2008 Report Posted June 1, 2008 Even our great predecessor acarya Srila Prahlada Maharaja had to face all kind of perilous incidences. Quote
krsna Posted June 1, 2008 Author Report Posted June 1, 2008 Even our great predecessor acarya Srila Prahlada Maharaja had to face all kind of perilous incidences. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: O Lord Narasimha, I take shelter of You, please save me at every step! Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted June 1, 2008 Report Posted June 1, 2008 Jai Sriman Narasimha Deva! Jai Sri Prahlada Maharaj! Quote
bhaktajan Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 A long lost memory has re-surfaced! One time, while sitting on the witness stand in a court proceeding--I was asked [prehaps to point out, and, thus to lessen my own estimation of my own 'devotion']-- "Where are your prayer beads? Is it not required that you Hare Krishna's are required to carry your own prayer beads at all times?" to which, I responded, "Well, technically I am wearing prayer beads as we speak--they're call Kantha-mala" . . . Quote
nitai16108 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 if real chanting is there then there is no need for any external rituals for spiritual life. If we are chanting really expecting the taste then krishna himself is with us. so we can feel the presence in all symptoms. so when we are captivated by so called material attachments then we are deviated to the another path. For Example we can take one of the mahajanas for the "Visnu smarana"- Sri Prahlad maharaj. Yours servant Quote
Beggar Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 A long lost memory has re-surfaced! One time, while sitting on the witness stand in a court proceeding--I was asked [prehaps to point out, and, thus to lessen my own estimation of my own 'devotion']-- "Where are your prayer beads? Is it not required that you Hare Krishna's are required to carry your own prayer beads at all times?" to which, I responded, "Well, technically I am wearing prayer beads as we speak--they're call Kantha-mala" . . . Here's the entire event on video: Quote
Triniboy108 Posted June 9, 2008 Report Posted June 9, 2008 ok i'm lost...how many times does a non-initiate wrap the tulasi beads round their neck...i asked someone from the online krishna store and they said 2 times, but then i've heard some say 3 and others say 1...how many times is it? Quote
theist Posted June 9, 2008 Report Posted June 9, 2008 Traditionally one seems to be the number. Use one and later if you learn something different then add one more. But don't over worry about it and concentrate mostly on chanting Hare Krishna. Quote
Bobby Stearns Posted March 23, 2011 Report Posted March 23, 2011 I got my first Mala a month ago at a spiritual retreat to the Iskcon Detroit - Bhaktivedanta Cultural Center. I will get my first string of Tulasi neck beads this Sunday, I wanted to give smoking and meat up to Krsna before I put the m around my neck. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.