IndiaDivine.org

Why should I bother wearing Tulasi beads around my neck???

Rate this topic

krsna

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even our great predecessor acarya Srila Prahlada Maharaja had to face all kind of perilous incidences.

240zl15.jpg

2vd5lpf.jpg

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

O Lord Narasimha, I take shelter of You, please save me at every step!:)

A long lost memory has re-surfaced!

One time, while sitting on the witness stand in a court proceeding--I was asked [prehaps to point out, and, thus to lessen my own estimation of my own 'devotion']--

"Where are your prayer beads? Is it not required that you Hare Krishna's are required to carry your own prayer beads at all times?"

to which, I responded, "Well, technically I am wearing prayer beads as we speak--they're call Kantha-mala" . . .

if real chanting is there then there is no need for any external rituals for spiritual life.

If we are chanting really expecting the taste then krishna himself is with us. so we can feel the presence in all symptoms. so when we are captivated by so called material attachments then we are deviated to the another path.

For Example we can take one of the mahajanas for the "Visnu smarana"- Sri Prahlad maharaj.

Yours servant

A long lost memory has re-surfaced!

One time, while sitting on the witness stand in a court proceeding--I was asked [prehaps to point out, and, thus to lessen my own estimation of my own 'devotion']--

"Where are your prayer beads? Is it not required that you Hare Krishna's are required to carry your own prayer beads at all times?"

to which, I responded, "Well, technically I am wearing prayer beads as we speak--they're call Kantha-mala" . . .

Here's the entire event on video:

• 2 years later...