IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rishi_L

Humans Predate The Dinosaurs

Rate this topic

I think that humans existed on Earth even before the epoch during which the dinosaurs flourished. But I do not know if humans were on Earth only in higher-dimensional continuums during that distant time in the past. However, I know that in Srimad Bhagavatam 8.10.10-12, 'giant lizards' are mentioned (or something closely along those lines anyway). Does anyone here know if there are any other allusions made in the Vedic literature of a possible co-existence between humans and dinosaurs?

I think that humans existed on Earth even before the epoch during which the dinosaurs flourished. But I do not know if humans were on Earth only in higher-dimensional continuums during that distant time in the past. However, I know that in Srimad Bhagavatam 8.10.10-12, 'giant lizards' are mentioned (or something closely along those lines anyway). Does anyone here know if there are any other allusions made in the Vedic literature of a possible co-existence between humans and dinosaurs?

The dinosaurs vanished 65 million years ago and modern humans have been around for 200 thousand years. That leaves a gap of 64 million+ years between the last dinosaur and the first human. This is what science with all the available evidence says.

We, of course, are free to reject whatever we do not like about science and replace it with our own contrived versions borrowed from religion and/or our own wishful fantasies. Fantasies such as dinosaurs coexisting with humans and a record of such co-existence written down in ancient sanskrit books.

And then there are also the excuses of conspiracy theories and "imperfect senses" to thicken the plot...

Cheers

I have searched ten thousand sites to a depth of fifty feet from the deserts of Egypt to the Mayan ruins. I therefore conclude that there is no such thing as a white bear.

They have co existed, just take a look to the ica stones, Ica stones have made for a culture thousands and thousands of years ago, is the same cultur which has made the nazca line. They put his life in the stones. they were a civilization from a another planet, and were expert in making brain and heart surgeries, in the stones you can see ufos (their own ships) and dinosaurs, surgeries, prophecies for us and so on....

ica1.jpg

IcaPeruBurialStones3.jpgp30_icaStone.jpg

http://www.crystalinks.com/icastones.html

TELEPATHIC TRANSLATION OF THE STONES OF ICA; DICTATED BY THE DIVINE FATHER JEHOVAH; THE STONES OF ICA REPRESENT A VERY REMOTE CIVILIZATION, POSTERIOR TO THE ATLANT CIVILIZATION; THIS CIVILIZATION RECEIVED A THIRD OF THE ATLANTS' KNOWLEDGE; THEY CALLED THEMSELVES THE COMERS OF THE YELLOW PLANET; A DISAPPEARED PLANET; THE REIGN OF THESE GALACTIC CREATURES, EMBRACED AN ANTIQUE 8000-YEAR PERIOD; AN ANTIQUE YEAR WAS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR OF THE PRESENT; BECAUSE IN THOSE TIMES, EVERYTHING WAS GIGANTIC, INCLUDING THE TIME; ONE DAY AND ONE NIGHT WERE EQUIVALENT TO FOUR; THESE CREATURES, ARE NOT OF ADAM AND EVE`S ROOT; FOR NO COUPLE OF CREATION IS UNIQUE; IT TAKES ALL SORTS TO MAKE A WORLD; AND NEVERTHELESS ADAM AND EVE KEEP ON BEING THE FIRST PARENTS OF THE HUMAN GENDER; YOU HAVE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN WHAT IS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT COMING OUT OF THE EARTH; JUST LIKE ADAM AND EVE ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS HUMANITY, THE CREATURES THAT HAVE VISITED THE EARTH, ARE CAUSES ISSUED FROM OTHER CAUSES, OF THE THINKING EXPANSIVE UNIVERSE; BECAUSE AS ABOVE IS BELOW; SUCH AS THIS HUMANITY TRIES TO REACH DISTANT PLANETS, OTHER CREATURES DID THE SAME; THE EARTH WE STEP ON, HAS AS MANY CENTURIES OF ANTIQUITY, AS THE NUMBER OF MOLECULES THE EARTH HAS; IT IS BECAUSE OF THAT, THAT NO SINGLE SCIENTIST OF THE WORLD, HAS BEEN ABLE TO CALCULATE THE EARTH'S AGE; FOR THE NUMBER IS WAY FAR FROM THE HUMAN MENTAL POWER .-

They have co existed, just take a look to the ica stones, Ica stones have made for a culture thousands and thousands of years ago, is the same cultur which has made the nazca line. They put his life in the stones. they were a civilization from a another planet, and were expert in making brain and heart surgeries, in the stones you can see ufos (their own ships) and dinosaurs, surgeries, prophecies for us and so on....

ica1.jpg

IcaPeruBurialStones3.jpgp30_icaStone.jpg

http://www.crystalinks.com/icastones.html

TELEPATHIC TRANSLATION OF THE STONES OF ICA; DICTATED BY THE DIVINE FATHER JEHOVAH; THE STONES OF ICA REPRESENT A VERY REMOTE CIVILIZATION, POSTERIOR TO THE ATLANT CIVILIZATION; THIS CIVILIZATION RECEIVED A THIRD OF THE ATLANTS' KNOWLEDGE; THEY CALLED THEMSELVES THE COMERS OF THE YELLOW PLANET; A DISAPPEARED PLANET; THE REIGN OF THESE GALACTIC CREATURES, EMBRACED AN ANTIQUE 8000-YEAR PERIOD; AN ANTIQUE YEAR WAS EQUIVALENT TO FOUR OF THE PRESENT; BECAUSE IN THOSE TIMES, EVERYTHING WAS GIGANTIC, INCLUDING THE TIME; ONE DAY AND ONE NIGHT WERE EQUIVALENT TO FOUR; THESE CREATURES, ARE NOT OF ADAM AND EVE`S ROOT; FOR NO COUPLE OF CREATION IS UNIQUE; IT TAKES ALL SORTS TO MAKE A WORLD; AND NEVERTHELESS ADAM AND EVE KEEP ON BEING THE FIRST PARENTS OF THE HUMAN GENDER; YOU HAVE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN WHAT IS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT COMING OUT OF THE EARTH; JUST LIKE ADAM AND EVE ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS HUMANITY, THE CREATURES THAT HAVE VISITED THE EARTH, ARE CAUSES ISSUED FROM OTHER CAUSES, OF THE THINKING EXPANSIVE UNIVERSE; BECAUSE AS ABOVE IS BELOW; SUCH AS THIS HUMANITY TRIES TO REACH DISTANT PLANETS, OTHER CREATURES DID THE SAME; THE EARTH WE STEP ON, HAS AS MANY CENTURIES OF ANTIQUITY, AS THE NUMBER OF MOLECULES THE EARTH HAS; IT IS BECAUSE OF THAT, THAT NO SINGLE SCIENTIST OF THE WORLD, HAS BEEN ABLE TO CALCULATE THE EARTH'S AGE; FOR THE NUMBER IS WAY FAR FROM THE HUMAN MENTAL POWER .-

Yeah man, I've heard of the Ica stones before. They're awesome. There's a photo of an Ica stone I once saw which had some strange shapes illustrated on its surface. At first, I wondered what these shapes actually meant, but then I read that those shapes apparently depicted very accurately what the continents on Earth looked like approximately 13 million years ago! I'll try to find out where I first saw the photo of that particular Ica stone and then post it here as soon as possible. ;)

Never saw those Ica stones before. Wow. Clearly a T-Rex is about to have a human for lunch on one of them. What a nightmare that must have been to live in the same neighborhood as T-Rex.

Who can say how many phases and human civilizations have come and gone on this earth and under what conditions. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Who can say how many phases and human civilizations have come and gone on this earth and under what conditions. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Yes, that's a delightfully humble approach to have and genuinely made me smile when I read it. :) I think that Krsna's creation is so grand and so full of His unlimited creativity through His endless diversity that there is no way WHATSOEVER for our inherently limited minds to comprehend it. After all, there has been an infinite number of brahma-kalpas backwards into the past and there will be an infinite number of brahma-kalpas forwards into the future. Y'know, I remember reading in the classic book Autobiography Of A Yogi about how Lord Buddha was once asked why a man should love all persons equally. "Because", the great teacher replied, "in the beginningless and varied lifespans of each man, every other being has at one time or another been dear to him". That statement from Gautama Buddha deeply moved me when I first read it.

http://www.skepdic.com/icastones.html

This page lists different theories created by different groups using these stones as foundation. It ends with

Cabrera's story does not have the ring of verisimilitude about it, though it does have a certain charm. The story certainly has found several ready audiences who have found a niche in their own belief systems for the stones. Never mind that the belief systems not only contradict one another, but are also contrary to the preponderance of the scientific evidence. Creationists, mythohistorians, and extraterrestrialists are in a jihad against belief in evolution where apparently it is one's duty to make the preposterous seem plausible

Right Rishi, we are sooooo small, what can we see, what do we know?

That's so true. We've BARELY managed to land a few little crafts on our Moon almost four decades ago now and yet some people speak with certainty about the nature and size of this particular universe!

Right Rishi, we are sooooo small, what can we see, what do we know?

Sometimes we get a small hint to figure what someone was doing in his past life - but to actually know, well spoken theist.

<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=24923022&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="346" width="430">

I reckon it'd be HELLA COOL to ride on the back of an archaeopteryx! How AWESOMELY FUN would THAT be? :D And imagine if humans existed during the time of the dinosaurs and had technology similar to ours during that time in the distant past? Maybe they might've watched a show on their TVs about how to safely hunt for dinosaurs to be able to eat their meat (I'm a vegetarian, I just thought I'd mention that). OMGWTFLOL, HOW INSANELY AWESOME AND TRIPPED OUT WOULD THAT BE?!?!?! AND IT'S POSSIBLE SIMPLY BECAUSE KRSNA (GOD) EXISTS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock.gif

Uhh..... sorry. I'm just kinda insane! :crying2:

Yes that's cool. I believe just after the last image, the baby however surely made a big triple loop and crashed the TV and everything...:)

Regarding dinosaurs, also to be mentionned that in all the christian books, bible,... it is mentionned about dragoons which have been slain by Saints. St Michel killed a dragoon, St George also defeated dragoons with his sword. I believe dragons were in fact what we see as the pterodactyl of prehistoric times. It is also mentionned in the greek myhtology, god Apollo killed a female dragoon, they speak about the big reptilian beasts I think also in the Hades (the kingdom of the deads -hell- in the underworld) ; some multi-headed reptilians,...

Isn't there also mention of the snakes and big reptilians below the mount Kailash or wherever in the hindu scriptures... what about the Rakshasas of the ramayan epics in Sri Lanka... still there maybe... think about the dragoons from Komodo, today existing in Indonesia...

Well, I myself strongly believe humans and dinosaurs co-existed. And yes that would have been great fun to ride a fast archeoptérix in the jungle while fighting with a powerful T-rex or whatsoever... Nobody has a time-machine to doublecheck that ? :):eek2:

Regarding dinosaurs, also to be mentionned that in all the christian books, bible,... it is mentionned about dragoons which have been slain by Saints. St Michel killed a dragoon, St George also defeated dragoons with his sword. I believe dragons were in fact what we see as the pterodactyl of prehistoric times. It is also mentionned in the greek myhtology, god Apollo killed a female dragoon, they speak about the big reptilian beasts I think also in the Hades (the kingdom of the deads -hell- in the underworld) ; some multi-headed reptilians,...

Isn't there also mention of the snakes and big reptilians below the mount Kailash or wherever in the hindu scriptures... what about the Rakshasas of the ramayan epics in Sri Lanka... still there maybe... think about the dragoons from Komodo, today existing in Indonesia...

The English, the Slavs, the Scandinavians, the Greeks, the Romans, the Indians, the Chinese, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Vietnamese, the Indonesians, the Mesoamericans, the Siberians, the Germans, the French, the Welsh, the Hungarians, the Norwegians, the Poles, the Arabs, the Russians, the Mayans, the Incans, the Brazilians, the Chileans, the Africans, the Persians, the Hebrews, the Mexicans, the Babylonians and the Sumerians ALL happen to be people from ancient (as well as modern) cultures which once believed (and some still believe) in the existence of serpentine/reptilian creatures which were endowed with magical and/or spiritual qualities. The depictions of this creature usually varied only slightly and apparent sightings of them (some supposedly containing MANY eye-witnesses) have been documented by many of these ancient cultures worldwide. To me, it seems FAR more reasonable to believe that the GLOBAL belief in the existence of dragons (by WHATEVER name they were called in the HIGHLY numerous cultures which acknowledged their existence) has at least SOME factual root to it than to believe that EVERYONE in ALL of these many, many ancient civilizations were either a) all liars b) experiencing a hallucination or c) insane (or even all three of those possibilities). I think it's actually quite plausible that so-called 'mythological' creatures (dragons, in this case) in fact once existed - but sadly no more. Dragons may well have been a dinosaur species which somehow survived extinction but unfortunately became extinct (possibly several millennia ago) for any number of possible reasons. Or perhaps they still exist, but in such small numbers and in areas of extremely harsh climates that are generally inaccessible to humans (such as deep under the surface of the Earth). I don't know. But I'd really LOVE to know! :cool:

Beeing a french, I don't believe french culture is very old like the other ones you mention (Indians or Chinese, Mayas,...). Maybe you can talk about Celtic civilization but that's all... French really were born around the 15th century AD according to me. Or from the Westphaly treaty in 1648 wich shaped Europe as it is now, and limited some kind of hexagonal frontier limits for France as it is today...

Not so far in the past for dragoons existence, I think there are also stories of dragons slain around the year 1000 AD and even after... ;) Watch through your window, who knows you'll maybe see one flying by héhé...

Dragons are the Nagas of Vedic literature.

I've always thought that 'Vyalee' is the Indian version of a 'dragon' (seen depicted on temples in South India), whereas Nagas are serpents with a human-like anatomy. Maybe you're right. I don't know. Can someone provide further clarification about this?

Hey, I grew up loving Asterix the Gaul!!!! You can't tell me the French don't have a long and illustrious history stretching back into antiquity!!

Asterix_the_gaul.jpg

Beeing a french, I don't believe french culture is very old like the other ones you mention (Indians or Chinese, Mayas,...). Maybe you can talk about Celtic civilization but that's all... French really were born around the 15th century AD according to me. Or from the Westphaly treaty in 1648 wich shaped Europe as it is now, and limited some kind of hexagonal frontier limits for France as it is today...

Not so far in the past for dragoons existence, I think there are also stories of dragons slain around the year 1000 AD and even after... ;) Watch through your window, who knows you'll maybe see one flying by héhé...

Regarding dinosaurs, also to be mentionned that in all the christian books, bible,... it is mentionned about dragoons which have been slain by Saints. St Michel killed a dragoon, St George also defeated dragoons with his sword. I believe dragons were in fact what we see as the pterodactyl of prehistoric times.

Did you know, there's a difference between a dragon and a dragoon?

From Wikipedia:

Dragoon is the traditional name for a soldier trained to fight on foot but who transports himself on horseback, in use especially during the late 17th and early 18th centuries.

Does anyone here have some sort of an explanation for the carving of what appears to be a stegosaurus on a wall of Cambodia's ancient Angkor Wat temple posted below?

fortean_times_915_7.jpg

Wow that is pretty specific. Hard to see how it could be just from old stories passed down as legend.

pffffiou... incredible... yes, then it is true !!!

Hey Mohan, I believe Asterix was talking latin at that time and not french... some french language I think is traced only from around 1200 AD.

By the way I will investigate and try to find a graveyard with the face of Asterix in some old french ruins ! :)