IndiaDivine.org
Ananta Sesa

Universes and galaxies...

Rate this topic

The real illuminous one is not the ball we call the sun, but the energy that emanates from the sun... same thing with galaxies, when you take galaxies, what is really shining is the energy emanating as electromagnetic radiation. No matter how much we look at our skies, we will just find matter and energy, nothing other than that.

Technically, it is the material energy of God. God is the only sun in this universe.

I am still puzzled about this; is one brahmanandi:

1. a solar system,

2. a galaxy,

3. the universe including all galaxies,

4. parts of the universe,

5. or is it on a completely different level of understanding?

The statement about not being able to see outside a brahmanandi makes it all very difficult to resolve with scientific observation. It seems to favor speculation number three, and Srila Prabhupada's choice of the word 'universe' seems to support that concept. Maybe I'm thinking too small, and time will open the way to the true understanding. For now, I see it as the whole universe with all its apparent galaxies and stars. That leaves the other brahmanandis as mysterious as Vaikuntha itself - perhaps even more so, seemingly that much more unobtainable.

I am still puzzled about this; is one brahmanandi:

1. a solar system,

2. a galaxy,

3. the universe including all galaxies,

4. parts of the universe,

5. or is it on a completely different level of understanding?

The statement about not being able to see outside a brahmanandi makes it all very difficult to resolve with scientific observation. It seems to favor speculation number three and Srila Prabhupada's choice of the word 'universe' seems to support that concept. Maybe I'm thinking too small, and time will open the way to the true understanding. For now, I see it as the whole universe with all its apparent galaxies and stars. That leaves the other brahmanandis as mysterious as Vaikuntha itself - perhaps even more so, seemingly that much more unattainable.

my view is number 3, each brahmanda is infinite and are resting in the causal ocean, I mean that all we see is just inside of our egg-like universe adn we can't see the brahmajyoti of the spiritual sky. and outside our universe there are other universes with other brahmas, all infinite. so my conclusion is that the mahat-ttatva is like the whole material universe where are resting the other universes and big bang theory sounds like the expansion of the universes from Maha-Vishnu and where matter and spirit will return after the universes be destroyed

Here is a small chapter from the Bhaktivedanta Institute publication "Vedic Cosmography and Astronomy" by Sadaputa das (Dr. Richard Thompson):

The Position of KRSNa

Thus far, we have discussed Vedic references to phenomena and theoretical entities that do not fit into the rigorously defined theories of modern physics but that can be readily inserted into our ordinary picture of the world around us. In this book, however, we will be dealing with many things that do not seem to be at all compatible with that picture. We suggest that to accommodate these things, it is necessary for us to re-examine our basic ideas concerning the nature of space.

Modern physics and astronomy began with the idea that matter is made of tiny bits of substance, each of which has a location in three-dimensional space. According to this idea, which was strongly developed by Descartes and Newton, three-dimensional space can be seen as an absolute, pre-existing container in which all material events take place. This idea is quite consistent with the picture of the world provided by our own senses, and it tends to provide an unquestioned background for all of our thinking. However, many cultures have maintained quite different ideas about the nature of space, and this is also true of the Vedic culture.

To understand the Vedic conception of space, it is necessary to consider the position of KRSNa as the absolute cause of all causes. Clearly we cannot regard the transcendental form of KRSNa as being composed of tiny bits of substance situated at different locations in three-dimensional space. Whether we regard the tiny bits as spiritual or material, such a form would certainly be limited and relative. The actual nature of KRSNa's form is indicated by the following verses from the Brahma-saMhitA:

I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, whose transcendental form is full of bliss, truth, and substantiality and is thus full of the most dazzling splendor. Each of the limbs of that transcendental figure possesses in itself the full-fledged functions of all the organs, and He eternally sees, maintains, and manifests the infinite universes, both spiritual and mundane [sBS 5.32].

He is an undifferentiated entity, as there is no distinction between the potency and the possessor thereof. In His work of creation of millions of worlds, His potency remains inseparable. All the universes exist in Him, and He is present in His fullness in every one of the atoms that are scattered throughout the universe, at one and the same time. Such is the primeval Lord whom I adore [sBS 5.35].

These verses indicate that the form of KRSNa is made of many parts, but that each part is identical to the whole. Also, all space is within the form of KRSNa, but at the same time KRSNa is fully present within every atom. One implication of this is that the entire universe, which is within KRSNa, is fully present within every atom of the universe. Such a state of affairs cannot be visualized in three-dimensional terms, and indeed, it is not possible within three-dimensional space. The statement that reality is like this must simply be taken as an axiom describing the position of KRSNa as the Supreme Absolute Truth. Thus, the Vedic concept of space begins with a statement of KRSNa's unified nature, rather than with the geometric axioms defining three-dimensional space.

Here we will introduce an idea of higher-dimensional space that may help us understand the ideas about space implicit in the Vedic literature. The term higher-dimensional is borrowed from modern mathematics; it does not appear directly in Vedic literature. It is part of an attempt to bridge the conceptual gap between modern thinking and the Vedic world view. Naturally, since the traditional followers of Vedic culture have not been confronted with such a gap, they have not been motivated to introduce ideas to bridge it.

The most fundamental feature of the Vedic idea of space is that many more things can be brought close together in this space than the geometric rules of three-dimensional space allow. In the course of this chapter we will give several examples from the Vedic literature illustrating this theme. Since the higher-dimensional spaces of mathematics also permit more things to be brought together than the rules of three-dimensional space allow, we have chosen the term higher-dimensional to refer to this feature of the Vedic view of reality.

Although KRSNa's situation is very difficult for us to visualize, we can nonetheless understand from Vedic statements describing KRSNa that space must be higher-dimensional. KRSNa's situation is that He has full access to every location simultaneously. In ordinary, three-dimensional space we have access, through the operation of our senses of action and perception, to locations within a limited neighborhood, and we can change that neighborhood by moving from one place to another. Thus our situation can be viewed as a restricted form of KRSNa's situation. A higher-dimensional space corresponds to a situation in which access between locations is more restricted than it is for KRSNa but less restricted than it is for beings experiencing three-dimensional space.

This concept of higher-dimensional space is closely tied together with the idea of varying levels of sensory development in sentient beings. Access between locations depends on the operation of senses of action and senses of perception, and thus it should be possible in principle to enlarge the space of one's experience by increasing the scope of one's sensory powers.

These ideas about space and its relation to sense perception are implicit in the Vedic literature, and they can best be understood by giving some specific examples. The nature of KRSNa's absolute position is nicely illustrated by the following story of a visit by Lord BrahmA to KRSNa in DvArakA. In the story, KRSNa first responds to BrahmA's request to see Him by having His secretary ask, "Which BrahmA wishes to see Me?" BrahmA later begins his conversation with KRSNa by asking why KRSNa made this inquiry:

"Why did you inquire which BrahmA had come see You? What is the purpose of such an inquiry? Is there any other BrahmA besides me within this universe?"

Upon hearing this, SrI KRSNa smiled and immediately meditated. Unlimited BrahmAs arrived instantly. These BrahmAs had different numbers of heads. Some had ten heads, some twenty, some a hundred, some a thousand, some ten thousand
some a hundred thousand, some ten million, and
others a hundred million. No one can count the number of faces they had.

There also arrived many Lord Sivas with various heads numbering one hundred thousand and ten million. Many Indras also arrived, and they had hundreds of thousands of eyes all over their bodies.

When the four-headed BrahmA of this universe saw all these opulences of KRSNa, he became very bewildered and considered himself a rabbit among many elephants.

All the BrahmAs who came to see KRSNa offered their respects at His lotus feet, and when they did this, their helmets touched His lotus feet. No one can estimate the inconceivable potency of KRSNa. All the BrahmAs who were there were resting in the one body of KRSNa. When all the helmets struck together at KRSNa's lotus feet, there was a tumultuous sound. It appeared that the helmets themselves were offering prayers unto KRSNa's lotus feet.

With folded hands, all the BrahmAs and Sivas began to offer prayers unto Lord KRSNa, saying, "O Lord, You have shown me a great favor. I have been able to see Your lotus feet."

Each of them then said, "It is my great fortune, Lord, that You have called me, thinking of me as Your servant. Now let me know what Your order is so that I may carry it on my heads."

Lord KRSNa replied, "Since I wanted to see all of you together, I have called all of you here. All of you should be happy. Is there any fear of the demons?"

They replied, "By Your mercy, we are victorious everywhere. Whatever burden there was upon the earth You have taken away by descending on that planet."

This is the proof of DvArakA's opulence: all the BrahmAs thought, "KRSNa is now staying in my jurisdiction." Thus the opulence of DvArakA was perceived by each and every one of them. Although they were all assembled together, no one could see anyone but himself.

Lord KRSNa then bade farewell to all the BrahmAs there, and after offering their obeisances, they all returned to their respective homes [CC ML 21.65–80].

In this story it is significant that each of the BrahmAs remained within his own universe. This means that KRSNa was simultaneously manifesting His DvArakA pastimes in all of those universes. Each BrahmA except ours thought that he was alone with KRSNa in DvArakA within his own universe, but by KRSNa's grace our BrahmA could simultaneously see all the others. This illustrates that KRSNa has access to all locations at once, and it also shows that, by KRSNa's grace, different living beings can be given different degrees of spatial access, either permanently or temporarily.

Arjuna's vision of KRSNa's universal form on the battlefield of KurukSetra is another example of KRSNa's expanding the sensory powers of a living being and giving him access to regions of the universe previously unknown to him. Before revealing this form to Arjuna, KRSNa said,

O best of the BhAratas, see here the different manifestations of Adityas, Vasus, Rudras, AzvinI-kumAras, and all the other demigods. Behold the many wonderful things that no one has ever seen or heard of before.

O Arjuna, whatever you want to see, behold at once in this body of Mine! This universal form can show you whatever you now desire to see and whatever you may want to see in the future. Everything--moving and nonmoving--is here completely, in one place [bg. 11.6–7].

Thus from one place Arjuna was able to see many different realms occupied by demigods and other kinds of living beings. To perceive such a vast variety of scenes simultaneously, Arjuna clearly had to transcend the limitations of three-dimensional space, and it is significant that KRSNa made this possible through the medium of His all-pervading universal form. The story of mother YazodA's seeing the entire universe (including herself and KRSNa) within KRSNa's mouth is another example showing that KRSNa can reveal all locations through His all-encompassing form (see KB, pp. 83–84).

It is interesting to note that the BrahmAs visiting KRSNa had varying numbers of heads, ranging from four to hundreds of millions. It is rather difficult to understand how millions of heads could be arranged on one body in three-dimensional space, and it is also difficult to see how millions of BrahmAs could all be seen simultaneously within one room. We suggest that these things are made possible by the fact that the underlying space is not three-dimensional.

Similar observations could be made about the incident in which BANAsura used 1,000 arms to work 500 bows and shoot 2,000 arrows at a time at KRSNa. In this case we are dealing with a materially embodied being living on the earth. One might wonder how 500 material arms could be mounted on one shoulder without interfering with one another. And if this is possible, how could they aim 500 bows in the same direction at once? (Did the bows pass through each other?) We suggest that stories of this kind implicitly require higher-dimensional conceptions of space.

We can sum up the idea of dimensionality of space by saying that the greater the degree of access between locations, the higher the dimensionality of the space. Since KRSNa has simultaneous access to all locations, He perceives space at the highest level of dimensionality. Different living beings will perceive space at different levels of dimensionality, and thus they will have access to different sets of locations (or lokas).

It is interesting to note that the idea of higher-dimensional access between locations is a key feature of quantum mechanics. The quantum mechanical atom cannot be represented in three-dimensional space. In fact, to represent something as commonplace as an atom of carbon, quantum mechanics makes use of a kind of infinite-dimensional space called Hilbert space. The three-dimensional bonding of carbon and other atoms is made possible by the higher-dimensional interactions within the atoms. Thus, although the idea of higher-dimensional realms may seem to be an extreme departure from accepted scientific thinking, it is possible to interpret modern physics as laying the groundwork for such an idea.

my view is number 3, each brahmanda is infinite and are resting in the causal ocean, I mean that all we see is just inside of our egg-like universe adn we can't see the brahmajyoti of the spiritual sky. and outside our universe there are other universes with other brahmas, all infinite. so my conclusion is that the mahat-ttatva is like the whole material universe where are resting the other universes and big bang theory sounds like the expansion of the universes from Maha-Vishnu and where matter and spirit will return after the universes be destroyed

I tend to agree at this point in time, but there are some issues. We are given diameters for the universe that barely encompass the solar system. We have the restriction of one sun (I see the sun demigod as having some sort of fractal body whose potency manifests here and there over and over). We have descriptions of the outer coverings and the inability to see out of the brahmanandi. It is quite a puzzle to be sure.

I tend to agree at this point in time, but there are some issues. We are given diameters for the universe that barely encompass the solar system. We have the restriction of one sun (I see the sun demigod as having some sort of fractal body whose potency manifests here and there over and over). We have descriptions of the outer coverings and the inability to see out of the brahmanandi. It is quite a puzzle to be sure.

I think that there were a time when the brahmanda was tiny, microscopic and now is ever expanding and will stop expanding and will begin to contract and will merge again across the pores of Mahavisnu, so there was a time when the universe was like the solar system.

it is very possible that I am concoting, but I know that the Srimad Bhagavatam are ancient histories, some ocurred millions of years ago and maybe in other creations... there are too many posibilities, maybe the sun is just like an atom of the Big Sun. It is said that in the center of the galaxy there is a big sun and this comes from another sun and this from another, without end. Like a ramification

there are too many posibilities, maybe the sun is just like an atom of the Big Sun. It is said that in the center of the galaxy there is a big sun and this comes from another sun and this from another, without end. Like a ramification

This I never heard about...interesting...where have you read or heard that?

Our galaxy is on a collision course with Andromeda. The two galaxies will meet a few billion years after our planet has been eaten up in the process of our sun's becoming a red giant. The galaxies will mostly pass through each other with relatively few actual collisions, but the gravity of both galaxies will them pull each other back together for a second collision and they will become a single galaxy. More collisions between stars will happen at this point.

boy, youse guys get up early. I like these discussions, especially gHaris points about dimenisons. Its funny that we have such knowledge based on beeps from maqchines, yet we still dont know nuttin. We have such a grasp on space, yet we cannot even continue to go 200 miloes away from the planet. They say we went to the moon, and I dont want to go there with this discussion, but we are not there, are we? And we didnt bring any green cheese back, did we?

Thats that way, but we have puranic info of very terra firma stuff right here on earth. We have the tala regions, which are planets that are called subterranean, which means they are beneath our feet, within the earth (terra). So, as puranas indiacte, perhaps we should view this stuff dimensionally, like onion skins, like layers. Man has not set foot even a mile below the surface4 of the earth. their machines have not penetrated tem miles below the surface, yet we (the stupid scientist specualtor) claim to know the whole constitution of that which is 8000 miles thick (if their geometry is correct and that the circumference is 25,000 miles at the equator).

Abnyway, what Im saying here is that galaxies and universes are beyond our understanding, despite the arrogance of the carl sagans of the world. We know nothing (as shultz says to Klink). I walked 20 feet into a rain forest and was hopelessly lost in that three dimensional world, so how can I presume to know anything about the possible multidimensions that exist.

It is said that our brahma has foru heads to face the four directions or the four dimensions, yet therer are brahmas with a million heads, meani ng universes with a million directions and dimensions. I love the teachings of Lord Chaitanya book and the great stories of inconceivable reality therein.

Even this material realm is acintya, inconceivable, imagine the whole thing to be the water within the footprint of a calf compared to the great ocean of Vaikuntha. But I surmise there are some who have taht all figured out as well.

Multiverse is now a theory of physicists. I persoanlly acceot this theory, that folks can and do share space, pass thru each other atomically. Miles mean nothing to me, especially that we cannot travel anyway with the traveling mechanics that make up our froms. The human is designerd to go no more than 1000 miles within one full lifetime. That we make machines to increase is frine and dandy, but we still cannot go anywhere, not even a mile into the Tala regions, the opulent subterraneans that exist within this planet itse4lf. Just two miles away, and no one has or ever will be there.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

PS They wonder about black holes in space, but they are so fearful of holes right here on earth, go figure.

When the four-headed BrahmA of this universe saw all these opulences of KRSNa, he became very bewildered and considered himself a rabbit among many elephants.

If after looking up at the sky at night we do not feel totally bewildered and do not consider ourselves less than an ant among elephants, then what is the use of our knowledge and our looking up at the sky?

Perhaps one day our devotee scientists will finally figure out what is all that stuff up there in relation to the descriptions in the Bhagavatam, or perhaps it will forever be a mystery. Still, the point is - however you chose to look at the Universe, we are almost a complete zero compared to it.

I think that there were a time when the brahmanda was tiny, microscopic and now is ever expanding and will stop expanding and will begin to contract and will merge again across the pores of Mahavisnu, so there was a time when the universe was like the solar system.

it is very possible that I am concoting, but I know that the Srimad Bhagavatam are ancient histories, some ocurred millions of years ago and maybe in other creations... there are too many posibilities, maybe the sun is just like an atom of the Big Sun. It is said that in the center of the galaxy there is a big sun and this comes from another sun and this from another, without end. Like a ramification

Yes, the expanding universe eluded me. That is a good point. Red shift that, mind!

If after looking up at the sky at night we do not feel totally bewildered and do not consider ourselves less than an ant among elephants, then what is the use of our knowledge and our looking up at the sky?

Perhaps one day our devotee scientists will finally figure out what is all that stuff up there in relation to the descriptions in the Bhagavatam, or perhaps it will forever be a mystery. Still, the point is - however you chose to look at the Universe, we are almost a complete zero compared to it.

Exactly. Why try to make the indescribable, which should stun us with awe and wonder, a subject that is understandable to us only when reduced to words we can understand? We will never be able to describe the universe. Better we react to it as did Arjuna when Krsna showed His universal form.

Bg 11.14 - Then, bewildered and astonished, his hair standing on end, Arjuna bowed his head to offer obeisances and with folded hands began to pray to the Supreme Lord.

Bg 11.45 - After seeing this universal form, which I have never seen before, I am gladdened, but at the same time my mind is disturbed with fear. Therefore please bestow Your grace upon me and reveal again Your form as the Personality of Godhead, O Lord of lords, O abode of the universe.

The universe is a statement unto itself about itself even for the atheist. For the theist Krsna will bestow divine eyes so that we may be able to see Him in the virat-rupa. In this way we can see the Bhagavatam all around us.

the latest announcements by [karmi] astromoners is that the northeren and southern atmospheres are populated by only a finite number of stars !!

That there are only 2,500 (two thousand and five hundred) visible stars that can be countable --[the 'un-detectable' distant stars are another topic].

I heard this last month on NPR (National Public Radio, USA) Radio. It was a astro-Physicist who had just published a book [his name ?].

ys,

Bhaktajan

Theuniverse include many galaxies and there are also many inu,berable Universes. One universe is one Brahmand. Each have a Brahma, vishnu , shiva.

Attached is a graphic of the Brahmanda from a Bird's eye view.

It is to scale as per A.C. Bhaktivedanta's translations.

it has been reduced in size to allow for the up-loading as an attachment--so some of the reference numbers (sloka verse numbers) etc are not legible--but all else is recognizable for those who have the read the 5th canto.

Brahmanda 28% - 7-22-07.bmp

A Brahmanda would have to be equivalent to a solar system if we take the descriptions of sastra literally. Why?

1 - There is one sun in a brahmanda.

2 - According to the Vishnu Purana our "universe" or brahmanda, is limited to 260,000,000 yojanas (2,080,000,000 miles) from the sun and is in total around 4,000,000,000 miles in diameter. Which lines up fairly well with the 2,798,842,261 miles average distance from the sun of the last recognized planet (pluto no longer seen as large enough to be a planet) in our solar system i.e. Neptune.

But all this really has to be taken into account within the context of ancient vedic (non technological) society. According to the accounts in the Puranas, Vaikuntha begins at the end of our brahmanda ( http://vedabase.net/sb/5/23/9/en2 ). But also we are told that there are countless brahmandas which exist within the Mahat Tattva, and that the Mahat Tattva exists as a separate section, away from Vaikuntha. But if Vaikuntha begins at the end of our brahmanda, then that implies that either our brahmanda is on the edge of the Mahat Tattva, or that the countless brahmandas exist as the Mahat Tattva and are surrounded by Vaikuntha.

How can Vaikuntha begin 2 billion miles from our sun when we can see using the Hubble telescope literally thousands of galaxies (http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2004/07/image/a/format/large_web/ they say there are 10,000 galaxies in this picture alone), each of which is vastly larger then our solar system, surrounding our solar system on all sides? What to speak of the stars and planets surrounding our solar system within our own galaxy!

So these descriptions of our universe found in sastra are not meant to be factually totally accurate, there was no need for that, they are meant to create a transcendental version of reality for a society without the ability to know what the reality of our material universe actually is or is not. In order to determine that the vedic version is wrong you would need modern technology, which ancient vedic society did not posses. So there is no real way to somehow show that the vedic version is actually correct, nor is there a need to do so. I wrote this article in Chakra a few years back explaining this in more detail http://chakra.org/discussions/ODiscNov11_04.html

Posted by Shiva . . . they say there are 10,000 galaxies in this picture alone . . .

Why "they say"?

Are you not writting the above comments your self?

Experiment: Shiva, do you know where Alaska is? How do you know? You know because you have accepted it from your chosen guru, no? You can't take me there even if you tried--we would get lost and we'd be asking every native along the way to guide us.

I have seen all these galaxy pictures--I don't see anything in them except what I am told is in them, third-hand informants spreading propaganda that certainly will affect the price of rice in China.

The science which you are in awe of has proven to be the most influencial creative factor during the last five centuries. The 1900's were a great success in the evolution of technology and science. Regardless of the 200 Millions murderous deaths it caused.

Scientific method for everything from making chipatis to making babies

are all passed down from a chain of an unbroken succession of sages, Anuties and wellwishers, not nerds.

The trick to being the next Bill Gates is to be in the right place at the right time along with the pre-requisit destiny. You can't make this stuff up.

ys,

Bhaktajan

development

From another angle it can be said that the spiritual world begins where the material world's influence ends. IOW's on the other side of ahankara. We get to the other side of ahankara by internal realization and not by space travel. To think of reaching the spiritual world by traveling a certain distance in space cannot be correct because space like time is a material consideration that has no constant meaning even between the gross material layers and the subtle ones let aside transcendence.

Some posts here say that the universe in the past was different from what it is now and the various measurements given in Bhagavatam are of past universe. But I have some problems with this explanation: -

If the measurements are of past universe, then how many years ago?

The talk between Suk Dev and Parikshit happened a few thousand years ago. The universe has changed very little from then till now. But the measurements given in Bhagavatam are very much different from what Science says.

Therefore, one explanation is that we should not take the measurements given in Bhagavatam literally. May be these were not meant to be taken litarally. Another explanation is that we should take the numbers literally but the interpretation should be such that the measurements given in Bhagavatam prove to be unchanging with time.

You might be wondering that the universe is changing with time. Then, how is possible for an interpretation to exist by which the measurements are unchanging? It is possible. Let me give on example: -

Consider a sphere. Suppose that sphere's size remains unchanged. The sphere is moving. There is a 2D surface on which flat-landers live. The sphere touches the surface. Flat landers will see a point. The sphere cuts the surface. Flat landers will see a circle. The sphere goes deeper inside the surface. Flat landers will see a bigger circle. Initially the radius of the circle, as seen by flat landers, will increase. After some time, it will start decreasing.

In the above example, if we take the measurements by flat landers, then we will find that the measurements change with time. But if we take the size of the actual sphere, then we find it unchanging.

We live in 3D space and 1D time world. May be that our world is a projection of some higher dimensional world. The measurements is the higher dimensional world do not change (or they change so little that the change can be ignored to a good approximation) and Bhagavatam contains those measurements.

I am not saying that I believe in such an explanation. I just proposed it as a possible explanation.

How to explain this:

http://atinyglimpse.ytmnd.com/ :eek3:

...when it is supposed to be impossible to see other universes...

Btw, is our galaxy equivalent to one Brahmanda or are there millions of Brahmandas in our galaxy?

Scientists actually can't see this, they even admit that these pics are a visualization of waves they receice from outer space as a type of echo. So all these so called depiction you see from outer space and galaxies etc are all computer generated graphics which look very real but are not real photographs.

Looks like pics with one Sun/one solar system was too boring so they made up pics which depict many solar systems.

8g3xava.jpg

Indeed a very interesting chain to read on bridging the gaps between this material world and spiritual world.

I have been studying the physics and universe a lot since last 10 years. And I have also been reading and practicing sprituality since last about 10 years. Infact the journeys started seperately but now seems to be joining hands, may be like I have grasped too much.

We live on a planet circulating a normal star in our huge galaxy spanning across light years. We have seen billions of galaxies through hubble. Per our shastras and understanding of spiritualism, I think that we call brahamanda as our galaxy.

Our galaxy has a black hole in the center around which everything revolves. In the transcendent journeys, there is a time when soul reaches a place called mahasunn. I relate mahasunn as the black hole crossing which there is the dimension in which supreme lord resides.

I will write more on my understanding of physics and meta physics corraborated with the latest facts of our physical worlds.

Thanks

Here I come again with my thoughts.

Looking at the design of universe, we can see that a single design pattern manifests itself starting from the design of an atom to solar system to galaxies.

We are made up of billions and billions of atoms. String theory was derived to look beyond the physical atoms. Scientists realized that if we start disintegrating the atoms the last thing that remains is energy. Perhaps the bond between energy and physical is where the God has played at its best.

This way our conscious can be further stated as the energy present in every atom that we have got for us ( our body ). When we start going inside us, what are we experiencing. The energy present in different dimensions.

The discussion over bramahand can also be looked as the journey inside us where everything is same that we see outside in our universe.

Going back to astronomy, we are present in vast vaccum filled with dark energy and impossible to penetrate beyond couple of thousand miles from earth.

I will write more