IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sopatel

I have a request...

Rate this topic

Most people know about the tv series Mahabharat and in the series there are some soul stirring bhajans. I think most of them are Sant surdas pads. Does anyone have the soundtrack to the B.R. Chopra Mahabarat series. I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Jai Shri Krishna

Most people know about the tv series Mahabharat and in the series there are some soul stirring bhajans. I think most of them are Sant surdas pads. Does anyone have the soundtrack to the B.R. Chopra Mahabarat series. I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Jai Shri Krishna

Unfortunately no, but if you ever find out tell me too!

Hi this is Alana Student (please help). Sorry I can't help you with your request but I wanted to thank you for the information you provided for me on mental health. The information you have provided is plenty and if there is ever something I can help you with I will gladly try. I posted this reply because I'm unfamiliar with this sight and how to contact you. Well thanx again Alana

your welcome...you had no need to thank me, it is a good topic you are covering because the subject needs some dialouge. Again, if you ever need anything else please come and talk to us. We will try to help you to the best of our ability.

Jai Shri Krishna