IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Indrani Kashyap

Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

Dear Devotees of Ma,

I am new to this forum. For a while I have been deeply interested in performing the ten Mahavidya Sadhanas. Please can you tell me what I have to do start one and whether a Diksha is necessary? If so can one get an online Diksha?

Thankyou so much.

Indrani

Welcome! I am new as well!

I have heard that dikshas are necessary. I have also heard that they are not necessary. I agree with the latter. Anyway, I would also be interested to know if there is an online diksha possible.

I wonder why no one has welcomed you, nor I also.

Most people only post in the ISKCON sub-forum. hm

Dear Devotees of Ma,

I am new to this forum. For a while I have been deeply interested in performing the ten Mahavidya Sadhanas. Please can you tell me what I have to do start one and whether a Diksha is necessary? If so can one get an online Diksha?

Thankyou so much.

Indrani

Hi,

People are turning more spiritual these days, wow, it's just a signal of a beautiful future.

Dear Indrani, Das Mahavidhyas are not that much easily manifested like the ghosts and the alike creatures. I know few ppl who have been doing sadhanas for many years but aren't even with a glmpse of Ma. Only a Guru with the manifestation of Ma in all 10 swaroops can guide you to the sadhanas. And even there are few ppl, they are hidden in the shadows.

Anyone, if tells giving you the Diksha online then...how I can make you believe they are fake !!!

Well, through photos you can get the initiation but before that you gotta take the Guru Diksha first. Without Guru Diksha we can not gain even a glimpse of Ma. So make sure to get the Dikshas first through the photo or in the person. I'd suggest you to get initiated in the person.

But, be aware that, mostly in India there are tooooooooooo many self acclaimed Gurus and bhagavans. Among them many are with some kinda manifestation of few god & goddesses but they are not the ones who cna take us to the eternity.

No sects, no religions gonna reach us there. Still, there's a hope... ... ...

Welcome! I am new as well!

I have heard that dikshas are necessary. I have also heard that they are not necessary. I agree with the latter. Anyway, I would also be interested to know if there is an online diksha possible.

I wonder why no one has welcomed you, nor I also.

Most people only post in the ISKCON sub-forum. hm

hey welcome diksa is very nessesary for instance to get your drivers licence you have to have someone who knows how to drive to guide it is the same you must have someone to guide who knows what to do.

jai jai maa

hi everyone i am new in this forum

and a devotional boy. i have done mca but i have much interest in sadhnas

mantra tantra yantra in all these things. i want to get some god power

with help of that i can halp others. perfome sadhnas is my soul feeling

but up to right now i could not find anyone who can halp me in this feild

i think that i have good knowledge about this field but i am having no guide

who can guide me. on google i found this site and made an account

and logged on and seeking one who can help me

i request to all of you please help me please please help me

i will be very very thank full of you ................

Namaste

I'm also new to this forum.

Sadhana without guru is impossible. Online deeksha is also not possible if I'm right. Please pray to srimatha to have it. She will show you a guru to get it.

It's not easy to find a guru who will guide you in this sadhana without srimatha's kindness. So please pray for it.

On the holy feet of srimatha

Narayanan

Diksha with rightly guided Guru is very important. Keep in mind your Guru need not be in the physical body. He or She can be an enlightened spiritual person who has alreadly left their body, like Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

So have faith and seek diligently for that spiritual being who can open the door for you.

Keep in mind your Guru need not be in the physical body. He or She can be an enlightened spiritual person who has alreadly left their body

Very True, the story of eklavya is a part of indian mythology... a guru does speed up the process... a enlightened guru can correct your mistakes for he has "been there done that" so a guru does speed up your time... but there are not many enlightened gurus (alive in physical form)... without a guru aquiring of knowlwdge is a painful trial and error method...