IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Praying For His Holiness Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaja

Rate this topic

Respected Maharaja’s & Prabhu’s,

Please accept my most humble obeisances. All glories to Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Because many temple presidents and well wishers are continuously calling me so i thought to write a mail to everybody. So this is to inform all the devotees and well wishers that H. H. Gopal Krsna Goswami Maharaja is not doing well with his health. Specially today maharaja is admitted in Max Hospital at new delhi for Cardiac Angiography testing, and later found 2 of Arteries in heart is blocked so now angioplasty surgery is going on, so it will continue till 7-8 p.m. tonight and Maharaja will be in ICU for 10 to 12 hours for normal recovery. After Maharaja will be in hospital for next one more days. So i beg to all the devotees kindly pray to your loving Deities and Lord Narasimha devotees for faster recovery of Guru Maharaja. Here in ISKCON NEW DELHI sant nagar temple devotees are doing hari nam sankirtan whole day from morning and praying to Their lordship Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi.

Thanking you,

Your servant,

Vrajendra Nandan Das,

ISKCON Communication India,

New Delhi. Mobile 9818522739

--------------------------

Dear Maharajas and Prabhus

Please accept my obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj has gone for an angioplasty operation today.

One of his arteries has 90% blockage.

A continuous kirtan is going on in the temples in Mumbai and New Delhi.

We humbly request your prayers for a successful operation and Maharaja’s

quick recovery.

Your servant

Bhima das

--------------------

Respected Maharaj/Prabhu,

Please accept my humble obeisances.All glories to Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

By the mercy of Their lordship Sri Sri Radha Parthasarathi and Lord Narasimha And Prayers of all the dear devotees Angioplasty of maharaja heart was successfull and now maharaja is in ICU for some hours.

So kindly continue your prayers.

Thanking you,

Your servant,

Vrajendra Nandan Das,

ISKCON Communication India,

New Delhi. Mobile 9818522739

<!-- If this is a home page, display a list of links, limited to 10; this is here to for the links and displays them all from any category; -->

Please Lord Krsna, Srila Bhagavatpada must remain with us much longer than this. I need him. We need him.

<center>

nama om viSNu-pAdAya kRSNa-preSThAya bhUtale

srimate gopAl kRSNa goswAmin iti nAmine

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace GopAl KRSNa GoswAmi BhAgavatpAda who is very dear to Lord KRSNa having taken shelter at His Lotus Feet."

prabhupAdasya sAhityam yah prakAsya vitiryacA

pracAram kRtavAn sAdhu bhAgavatpAdya te namaH

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto him, His Divine Grace Srila BhAgavatpAda, who is publishing and distributing literature of Srila PrabhupAda and is engaged in excellent preaching activities."

</center>

Dear Srila Gopal Krsna Goswami Maharaja, Bhagavatpada,

In 1975 you concluded your words of sincere praise for your master in the following way. May you also grant us your extended kindness as you requested of Srila Prabhupada then:

[...] "You have established this ISKCON institution to spread Lord Caitanya's teachings to the entire world. My only prayer to the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Caitanya and your Guru Maharaja is that you may stay with us for a long time on this planet, so you can continue to guide your fallen children, who now number in the thousands".

That is a beautiful prayer gHari prabhu. Did you write it or someone else?

Please Lord Krsna, Srila Bhagavatpada must remain with us much longer than this. I need him. We need him.

<CENTER>

nama om viSNu-pAdAya kRSNa-preSThAya bhUtale

srimate gopAl kRSNa goswAmin iti nAmine

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace GopAl KRSNa GoswAmi BhAgavatpAda who is very dear to Lord KRSNa having taken shelter at His Lotus Feet."

prabhupAdasya sAhityam yah prakAsya vitiryacA

pracAram kRtavAn sAdhu bhAgavatpAdya te namaH

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto him, His Divine Grace Srila BhAgavatpAda, who is publishing and distributing literature of Srila PrabhupAda and is engaged in excellent preaching activities."

</CENTER>

Dear Srila Gopal Krsna Goswami Maharaja, Bhagavatpada,

In 1975 you concluded your words of sincere praise for your master in the following way. May you also grant us your extended kindness as you requested of Srila Prabhupada then:

[...] "You have established this ISKCON institution to spread Lord Caitanya's teachings to the entire world. My only prayer to the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Caitanya and your Guru Maharaja is that you may stay with us for a long time on this planet, so you can continue to guide your fallen children, who now number in the thousands".

Ksbh, I copied the sanskrit from a 1983 book called Bhagavatpada Vani issued for his September 3rd vyasa-puja celebration. I spent some time with him in Toronto in that era. He was a very sincere and nurturing Prabhupada disciple. His disciples are most fortunate.

May Prabhupada help him to a full recovery as to contine preaching. All of us older Prabhupada disciples have to be careful of ghee and sugar.

Gopal Krsna Goswami Maharaja has greatly inspired the preaching in Delhi over the years and has encouraged the preaching in Russia - as we all get older we should honour prasadam in moderation.

Following this helps stop heart disease

veg-pyramid.jpg?t=1185340309

Thank you prabhu. Yes, he is a truly exalted Vaisnava and has inspired scores of people to take to Krishna Consciousness. I agree with you, his disciples are indeed most fortunate.

Ksbh, I copied the sanskrit from a 1983 book called Bhagavatpada Vani issued for his September 3rd vyasa-puja celebration. I spent some time with him in Toronto in that era. He was a very sincere and nurturing Prabhupada disciple. His disciples are most fortunate.