IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Son

Sangani Baba

Rate this topic

If someone is under the evil doings of someone else, and the offerings have been given to SANGANI BABA, what needs to be done to permanently remove this work?

If the evil work has been reversed, will it be reversed permanently? Even is someone goes back to do the offerings to SANGANI BABA again.

This person has been suffering for years. Your advice is much needed.

If someone is under the evil doings of someone else, and the offerings have been given to SANGANI BABA, what needs to be done to permanently remove this work?

If the evil work has been reversed, will it be reversed permanently? Even is someone goes back to do the offerings to SANGANI BABA again.

But what kind of work was it exactly?

Who is this Baba?

that is the problem, i do not know. some type of sacrifice probably. they may be using a picture of this person to hurt them.

this has been going for many years. i would like to find someplace that can remove this problem and also prevent any problems in the future for this person and their family.

he has another name as well. Sangili Karupan

When googling for Sangili Karupan this pic was displayed:

4vs6jvr.jpg

Is it Lord Siva? Or is it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karuppu_Sami

"He comes riding on a white horse to save the poor and the needy, and to establish justice. It is also believed that He is a fierce warrior who never forgives those who sinned or those who commit crimes. It is believed that He shoos away all evils and devils from entering the village."

This Deity surely would be able to remove any evil from work offered to Him.

The problem is, he is harming a loved one currently and the person does not know what to do.

He is causing havic in this person's life. I also looked Sangani up on google and I found this information as well.

can you refer anything to undo the evil worship that was done for him.

The problem is, he is harming a loved one currently and the person does not know what to do.

He is causing havic in this person's life. I also looked Sangani up on google and I found this information as well.

can you refer anything to undo the evil worship that was done for him.

You mean that Deity, Sangili Karupan, is harming and causing havoc in the life of someone? But what do other people say who worship this Deity - is the Deity also causing havoc and harm in their lives?

The deity is only causing problems for one person. I just want to make sure that if something is done to rectify this matter, that no one else in the family is harmed or interferred with.

do you have any information that could be of help?

Everyone in this world is suffering in various ways under the influence of the three modes of nature. Whether they are suffering from black magic, or they are suffering from past karmic reactions, it is ultimately the same. The only solution for the suffering living entities is to take complete shelter at the lotus feet of Lord Krishna and depend on him for deliverence. Read the Bhagavad Gita (18th chapter verses 65 and 66) for the complete solutions to all suffering in this world. By surrendering to Lord Krishna one can be freed from all sufferings, what to speak of some little black magic.

The demons run in fear when they hear the name of Krishna:

sthane hrishikesa tava prakirtya

jagat prahrishyaty anurajyate ca

rakshamsi bhitani disho dravanti

sarve namasyanti ca siddha-sanghah