IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

Psychic Predictions for 2007

Rate this topic

I predict that 2007 is going to be a very bad year for the United States, because of the havoc that our preemptive attack on Iraq has imposed upon the planet.

We already see floods, fires and drought that is harassing the United States.

I fear a terrible a hurricane season for the Southeast and a severe Earthquake in California.

Is this psychic or just common sense to feel that the higher powers of the universe are going to punish America for starting an unnecessary war in Iraq?

On top of planetary karma, we are also going so far in debt on this war that we will never see the light of day again, unless and until this country atones for this heinous act against the planet.

It's quite obvious that only a dictator like Saddam Hussein can keep peace in a country like Iraq, but the United States has arranged for his removal and execution and the cure for the problem over there is proving to be worse than the problem.

The United States is going to pay a high price for trying to impose democracy on Iraq.

It's one of the worse foreign policy decisions that any president of the United States has even made.

I fear a terrible a hurricane season for the Southeast and a severe Earthquake in California.

HahaHa Way to go out on a limb there partner. Yesterday and today the national news has been filled with the story of the most intense wind storm in 60 years which devatated towns in Oklahoma.

You see the thing is a prediction is supposed to be given before something happens not after.

And as far as predicting earthquakes in California Yeah we have them every year and the whole world knows about the fault lines that run under California. That won't even buy you two seconds on Coast to Coast.

I can't wait for your next Edgar Cayce moment. Please keep us updated so we can be prepared.

I have one for you. I predict that Monday it will be over 90 degrees in Berkeley. Oh wait a minute I just heard on the news that I was rght about yesterdays weather. I must be a pyschic too. lol

psychic.gif

"I predict instant karma gonna get you... gonna knock you off your feet.

Either today tommorrow or yesterday...too late to retreat."

But, you are immune to Karma and Jesus died for your sins, so you are all good to go?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

You and Jerry Falwell oughta hook-up.

I predict that 2007 is going to be a very bad year for the United States, because of the havoc that our preemptive attack on Iraq has imposed upon the planet.

We already see floods, fires and drought that is harassing the United States.

Is this psychic or just common sense to feel that the higher powers of the universe are going to punish America for starting an unnecessary war in Iraq?

On top of planetary karma, we are also going so far in debt on this war that we will never see the light of day again, unless and until this country atones for this heinous act against the planet.

It's quite obvious that only a dictator like Saddam Hussein can keep peace in a country like Iraq, but the United States has arranged for his removal and execution and the cure for the problem over there is proving to be worse than the problem.

The United States is going to pay a high price for trying to impose democracy on Iraq.

It's one of the worse foreign policy decisions that any president of the United States has even made.

ISKCON being under control of conspiracy is very plausible. People who control a grossly disproportionate share of the world's wealth take measures to consolidate their position, for them Srila Prabhupada's teachings are a thread. They will destabilize the public by inciting a series of wars and other mind-boggling hoaxes. They will subvert faith in a loving God and promote violence and depravity instead.

Well let's see if Ratha-yatra can be introduced in Bagdhad, this would be a happy ending of this terrible war.

<!-- the top of the post, the background graphic gets applied here, and we truncate the title itself so it fits, in case of long post titles - title will still show the full title though --> Support for 1st Ratha Yatra in Iraq

278 Views / EMail This Post / Print This Post / Home » Support for 1st Ratha Yatra in Iraq

<!-- end .post-top --> <!-- the main section of the post goes here --> iraq.jpgBy Partha-sarathi (das) KKS

Dear Maharaja’s, Prabhu’s and Mataji’s, Please accept my fallen obeisance’s. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I am writing this letter to beg of the devotees to help me fulfill Srila Prabhupada’s desire to have Ratha Yatra all over this planet. My name is Partha-sarathi dasa, I am a Sergeant First Class in the active duty US Army. I have been preaching in Iraq since 2003. I am now about to deploy for my fourth tour in Iraq. This tour will be for 15 months. I have received permission from my Commanding Officer to have 2 Ratha Yatra’s, on US Bases, one being Mosul then other being Talafar. Last time I was deployed I was given facility to have Bhagavat Gita classes, and do book distribution to the soldiers. I am requesting the devotees to adopt a brahmacari and help facilitate my preaching. Our Ratha Yatra is scheduled for August 15th, I am expecting 200 - 900 soldiers to participate. Any help would be very much appreciated. Also devotees who would like to sponsor a soldier, please let me know. 15 months is along time in war, together we can make it the best experience the soldiers ever had. your servant in Srila Prabhupada’s mission Partha-sarathi dasa

partha-sarathi.kks@pamho.net

Prophets always run into this problem, the date thing. Darn if I woulda just published that prediction of doom on labor day, 2001, like I planned, but no, I had to wait until September 12.

Heres mine from 1999, note highlighted part.

<CENTER>The Death Phenomena</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER>

EDITORIAL BY MAHAKSA DASA, Nov 11, 1999 (VNN)

Haribol, dear VNN readers and writers, PAMHO. This article is written for those who feel impending doom, either from speculations about Y2K, or from dabbling in the likes of Cayce, Scallion, Morton, and other seers. We should not give absolute truth status to the versions of the empiric scientist, but we need not reject them, either. Srila Prabhupada did not expect us to remain infants forever with overprotection.

We question and defeat them all, but their versions are not unfounded. Do we reject tornado warnings, do we stay on the beach just because a meat eater weatherman says the hurricane is coming? No, Srila Prabhupada raised practical children.

I have been cursed since birth with uncanny clairvoyance, it only gives me joy playing around with sports-page fascinations shared with my karmi friends at work, at other times, not so much joy seeing the future of Kali. Just more and more deterioration, more demoniac activity, more misinterpretation, more chaos, quarrel, and confusion. My work mates ask me, "Is it the volcano, the tornado, the solar ejecta, the tsunami, the comet, the earthquake, the nuclear holocaust? Tell us." The answer is "all of these things". The answer is that a noble green skinned mahajana in red robes, with matted hair riding on a buffalo carrying a silver thread to retrieve a soul under his jurisdiction follows our every move, because catastrophe is there. The answer is that Lord Sri Yamaraja, similar to us at work in our jobs, would like to sluff off, now and then, if given the opportunity, and we can help him in his desire by removing ourselves from his dutiful jurisdiction and becoming his friend instead. He is cent-percent pure Vaisnava acarya, so much so, that he is one of the twelve authorities on devotional service. Probably most of the readers here have read all of Srila Prabhupada's books, and a very nice project is to seek out the words of Sri Yamaraja (as well as his partial manifestations, Sri Vidura and Sri Yudhisthira) to find DHARMA. He is the first mahajana we deal with on the other side, and he would rather engage in joyful Krsna Consciousness with us at that time than just do his occupational duty, because He knows, He is the first created being to die.

This is not a doomsday scare story, just a realization of mortality given to me by a friend, who is not of Vaisnava persuasion, yet possesses Vaisnava qualities in her own right, that I cannot describe, nor properly understand. She is not interested in impending doom of the Ross Ice Shelf separating from Antarctica and raising global sea levels two-hundred feet, she cares not to hear of Popocatepetyl Volcano ready to give the earth a ring like Saturn. She tells me that I only got a few years, max, as do we all, so get with it.

Srila Prabhupada does not teach doomsday science, he does not teach us how to die. He teaches us how to live. He shows us that, if at all possible, even in an incapacitated condition, we should desire to circumambulate Sri Govardhana Hill in Remembrance of Sri Govinda, this act of life, and living, is what gives both the living entity and the stalking Lord Yamaraja transcendental happiness, destroys the time (and place, too) effect temporarily affecting our lives. The death phenomena is ONLY (my favorite word that Srila Prabhupada uses often) phantasmagoria, a will o' the wisp.

I am remembering a dear friend, Bhava devi dasi, removed from our presence by the chemotherapy. She was young, full of life, and, though apparently only 80 pounds of dying flesh, taught fellow hospital patients in the same condition how to be pleasing to Yama, by pleasing his dear Sri Govinda.

Point is, when the lava flows and the water rises, the joy of performing bhakti yoga as taught by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada does not diminish. Because the word YOGA appears, all ideas of being ALONE are also phantasmagoria, a celluloid manifestation, illusion. Even as the body bursts into flames and the mind is disturbed by seeing such an event happen, Sri Govinda approaches, protects, rescues, never abandons. No artificial behavior influenced by loneliness is required, no need to place a picture of Krsna in front of the eyes. Srila Prabhupada teaches the facts that this process of devotional service is descending to us from the Groves of Goloka Vrndavana, our job is to take the wonderful gift only.

Some of us have lost a few as described, headed by our beloved Guru Maharaja himself, as well as dear disciples of his like Jayananda, Visnujana, Sudama, Gauragovinda, Bhava devi dasi, et al., yet we know Srila Prabhupada's Science (at least theoretically), therefore we do NOT say they are dead, and in some cases, imbued with advanced devotional symptoms, we do NOT even feel that they are away. The reason for this phenomena is the gift described, that bhakti yoga is SPIRITUAL LIFE, transcendental to both Samsara cycles and threefold miseries. So, though faced with doom, (collectively as I see in lucid dreams or appropriately as wonderful reality facing the individual), we can all take courage and give praise, again and again, for the fortune of association with the great gift-giver, Srila Prabhupada.

Guest guest

I basically agree with your synopsis of doom...but I would like to add a couple of drops to it all. I think that in reality, most people never pay any attention to reality. I also think that the issues here are basic problems of the ego...George W Bush plays very well into the mind of the American ego...we are number one...yet the reality is that anyone who has traveled beyond Mexico knows, American is anything but number one...