IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niranjan

Are Sikhs,Buddhists and Jains Hindus?

Rate this topic

Guest... please conduct ur research into Vedic Culture properly. Your absurd claim that the Vedas were written by the Brahmins is absoloutely incorrect. The Vedas were directly emnated by the Lord.. and out of Srila Vysadeva's mercy he compiled the Vedas into written form for our benefit.

Guest... please conduct ur research into Vedic Culture properly. Your absurd claim that the Vedas were written by the Brahmins is absoloutely incorrect. The Vedas were directly emnated by the Lord.. and out of Srila Vysadeva's mercy he compiled the Vedas into written form for our benefit.

actually I was guest and i had a lot of anger by reading many things that were written by anti-hindu sites. it wasn't until i did proper research did i find that the truth.

you are right the vedas were from God and caste was flexible society back then.

i have apologized earlier for my remarks. and i want to come out in the open for showing what an idiot I was. I hope those who had my views can learn that Hinduism is not what the anti-hindus make it seem.

the caste system is not a part of hinduism it is a malfunction by greedy people. all religions have problems. I have realizing that blaming Hinduism is wrong as it does not support this.

actually I was guest and i had a lot of anger by reading many things that were written by anti-hindu sites. it wasn't until i did proper research did i find that the truth.

you are right the vedas were from God and caste was flexible society back then.

i have apologized earlier for my remarks. and i want to come out in the open for showing what an idiot I was.

Great modesty and humility.

We all make mistakes, but admitting it and rectifying it takes a lot of courage and character.

Thank you for this great personal example in wisdom and right conduct.

:namaskar: