IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Swaminarayan

Rate this topic

Yeah and the beautiful thing is that the Acharyas state the same about Gopalanand Swami. This occured in Kariyani.

Acharyas stated that Swami is Biggest, and Swami stated that Acharyas are big. This was as they were nirmaani. But truth is Swami was like a mother figure to them. He was like their parent just like the Acharays today have big saints like a guardian.

Yes Gopalanand swami was Akshardhaam and Gunatitanand swami was too very samarth and he was the incarnarnation of Kapil Muni. Prasadanand swami the shishya of Bhagwan witnessed this and wrote it in His Vatus as well. This is just another wider reference. Many other referencs too state this. Such as Adbhutanand Swami ni vato.

And Gunatitanand Swami Himself states such in His vatus that:

"Olya Akshar pan Purshottam sathe padharya".

But BAPS version changes this. The original Vignandasji swamis (Shishya of Gunatitanand swami) hand written copy is available to view in Rajkot mandir under Vadtal Gadi.

Gunatitanand Swami refers (olya Akshar) to Gopalanand Swami as Akshar. 'Olya' meaning 'That one or HE' (masculine term).

Tejendra Prasadji Maharajs guru was Dharmkishordasji of Bhuj. Just like this.

People should read the origianal Scriptures or they will be lead away from the Sampraday that Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself established.

As Do All the Rivers Empty Unto The Mighty Ocean,

So do all the Minds with Different Tendencies Whatsoever Though Indirectly or Directly Seek Unto HIM !

• Compassion is the root of Our Base Nature/Spirit/Religion.
  • Ego is the one for Sin.
  • "The Remainder of the Whole extracted from the Whole is indeed the Whole"...is HIS Glory!

I humbly request you all of whatsoever faith to respect any sort of reverence of One which is ABSOLUTE.

HE who is Krsna or Swaminarayan, is surely laughing the spectacle of his devotees entrapped & entangled in the Illusions and Ignorance of His Own Divine Sport or Maya!

So people please try to understand the essence of My Lord.

HE is far more than HIS words, Beyond the Texts that describe HIM. An optical illusion for eyes of doubts and dizziness for heads of ignorance.

HE is attainable only with hearts genuine with compassion, undeterred love & faith.

By being a critic no one establishes / rather will establish supremacy in ones belief, or shall make an impact of ultimate devotion.

Remeber Adoring HIM is by Adoring with respect each of HIS aspect in creation, never downtrodding anyone and thats the motive behind a true religion what we call as sanatan dharma.

So guys n guests instead of indulging in this type of ignorance the root of our miseries & the cause of being Far away from HIM, lets come out in divine colours attributing towards our final destiny.

Hail THY Name Swaminarayan!

Hail THY Name Krsna!:namaskar:

HE is far more than HIS words, Beyond the Texts that describe HIM.

Very Nirmaani and humble of you, I also respect your view but...

HE comes for the Upliftment of Dharm and to give His divine Happiness, protect His saints etc. The question isnt about whether He is more or less than His words or the texts that describe Him!

It is about whether we, as His divine Bhakts should or shouldnt follow His word. So we may please Him.

Guest guest

Yeah and the beautiful thing is that the Acharyas state the same about Gopalanand Swami. This occured in Kariyani.

Acharyas stated that Swami is Biggest, and Swami stated that Acharyas are big. This was as they were nirmaani. But truth is Swami was like a mother figure to them. He was like their parent just like the Acharays today have big saints like a guardian.

Yes Gopalanand swami was Akshardhaam and Gunatitanand swami was too very samarth and he was the incarnarnation of Kapil Muni. Prasadanand swami the shishya of Bhagwan witnessed this and wrote it in His Vatus as well. This is just another wider reference. Many other referencs too state this. Such as Adbhutanand Swami ni vato.

But BAPS version changes this. The original Vignandasji swamis (Shishya of Gunatitanand swami) hand written copy is available to view in Rajkot mandir under Vadtal Gadi.

Gunatitanand Swami refers (olya Akshar) to Gopalanand Swami as Akshar. 'Olya' meaning 'That one or HE' (masculine term).

People should read the origianal Scriptures or they will be lead away from the Sampraday that Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself established.

yes that is certainly true but also however elderly or gnanni that swami is, he is still not higher than the acharyas, now matter what for e.g dharmakishordasji swami of bhuj was like one of my favourite saints and he was like a guru to me and extremely powerful that probably not much could match him in his bhakti/love for god and samarthi(power) and he performed unbelievable miracles but he is still like a daas to the acharyas, so no saint should be regarded higher than acharyas.(this is wriiten in the desh vibhag no lesh). so no matter how powerful a saint or bhakta is, he should still be regarded as a das to acharya maharaj. but many saints in the world today for e.g. pramukh swami are regarded as god.and many other thoughtless people do pooja of them. even such powerful saints as dharmakishordasji, ghansyamjeevan , mahant shri hariswarupdasji swami etc.

themselves knew that they were das of achrya maharaj, and were nirmanni.that is how sadhus should behave and follow bhagwans aagna in their vartmaan and follow acharyas aagna also. But since these elderly and powerful saints all around india have gone to akshardham, many young swami's around india are turning bad slowly. so lets pray to swaminarayan bhagwan to make this all better and keep saints on the righteous path and hopefully in the future, there will be more swami's who stick to their dharma and turn out to be swami's like dharmakishordasji etc.

Guest guest

BAPS no matter how much good they are doing, fail to comply with the wishes of God. What concens me more is when scriptures and Artis written by the likes of great saints such as Sadguru Muktanand Swami etc are being changed.

I didn't know that. BAPS is the face of the swaminarayan mission in the UK. It is because if you mention Swaminarayan to most people in the UK they will think of BAPS because of the Neasden temple.

But since these elderly and powerful saints all around india have gone to akshardham, many young swami's around india are turning bad slowly. so lets pray to swaminarayan bhagwan to make this all better and keep saints on the righteous path and hopefully in the future, there will be more swami's who stick to their dharma and turn out to be swami's like dharmakishordasji etc.

Yes, but I would call them monks rather than saints. A Saint is someone special. I understand about the swamis around India turning bad as their was that issue with the call-girls and monks in the swaminrayan movement a few years back.

Even though the older saints Go to Akshardham. There are many new young ones who follow their footsteps today. So always have Khumaari of Satsang. Its not normal this satsang.

Also yeah, the BAPS movement have changed the Arti sung by Nand Sant Sadguru Muktaand Swami. Go on their site even and you will realise for yourself.

Also you may call a sadhu a monk. But a Sant is surely a saint. He/She tranresses maya and becomes Mayatit. They become Nirgun as they are constantly in rapport with Shri Bhagwan.

Also i would ike to point out that no matter how big the saint ,it has been tradition and Maharaj's word as well as the Nand Padvi saints to folow the agna of Acharyas and the senior saints of the Satsang. These saints are always nirmaani in front of Acharyas. They act as daas and the Acharyas are always humble and respect the young and senior saints. They also never go against the words of the Senior saints. There have been times when the acharyas were reprimanded by such top senior saints. And they follow the wish of such saints at such times with utmost respect.Yet these saints never breakaway from the sect and forever remain in the company of the Acharyas, side by side with love and respect for each other.

Sahajanand Swami Maharaj Ni Jay

NAr Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksmi Narayan Dev ni Jay

Guest guest

Also you may call a sadhu a monk. But a Sant is surely a saint. He/She tranresses maya and becomes Mayatit. They become Nirgun as they are constantly in rapport with Shri Bhagwan.

I do call them monks because I think of saints as 'special monks' who as you put it are in constant rapport with God. Most of the people swaminarayan movement refers to as saints are really just monks in the movement. Saints are the few that rise to that higher level of spirituality.

Cool, i agree with some of what you state. But i talk about the real Saints. You will be surprised to realise that there are many such saints today in the Swaminarayan Sampraday. There are more than "just a few". Some of these are currently in the UK such as Shriharidas Swami. Do take time to get his darshan if you are in the UK.

Jay Swaminarayan

:sleep:LOL Really? most Faithful? IS that why BAPS have changed the arti sung in Kalvani, by Sadguru Muktanand Swami? This alone shows it all. Never mind the rest of the hundreds of things.

Interesting, the BAPS believes Gopalanad Swami was an incarnation of

Krishna Bhagwan:ponder: :crazy2::wacko:

Really?? This is really bad. Gopalanand Swami was Akshardhaam incarnate not Krishna.

BAPS is nonesense. If this was the case that swami was Krishna then why would Sadguru swami Gopalanandji when he was young (Khushall Bhatt), play with Krishna Bhagwan who came to life from the murti of Shyamraji???

So whats the BAPS view of this? Was he playing with himself in another form?? Lol. Thats stupidity. That is so against the teachings of Bhagwan Swaminarayan.

NAr Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayan Dev Ni Jay

Gopinathji Maharaj Ni Jay

Guest guest

Good luck. it takes five years, a lot of effort, and a God-realised saint (P. Pramukh Swami Maharaj) to build something this great. I'd like to see anyone try

....and ofcourse a Tonne of Monies! I am not either of any sects/religions discussed here but somehow I feel that if we can better utilize all the money and build better hospitals, better schools in rural places we can build a better country and mankind. I am of the opinion that No religion ever teaches u 2 b bad or anything like that. Show me what has the Swaminarayan sect has new to offer. I have visited some of the temples in North America and man, I feel disturbed that we spend so much money on religion when people around the world die of hunger and poverty.

I believe that true religion is being good and respect every form of life. I remember whenever there is a temple is being built, the 'sants' sends kids to collect money(donations) door to door in Hindu/Indian neighborhood. The kids compete to make as many donations as they can...This dosen't reflect true religion! Sometime back I remember some 'bhaktas' took the whole thing to the Ministry of Education to include a chapter on the Lord Swaminarayan in school textbooks (like Buddha and Mahavira). Why so much marketting???

And I also read about someone saying that some of the sants r doctors and engineers et all, that dosen't signify anything! Confused minds do get streamlined and they go to any lengths to fulfill their inner needs. I have read of well educated suicide bombers...!

And for the record, Lord Swaminarayan is guru and not God!

Peace and Sorry if this offends anyone....

Yeah that offends many millions. Swaminarayan was Bhagwan in the form of a guru. To realise such you would have to learn baout His life.

By the way why do you state that the satsang does not build hospitals, schools, shelters etc?? Much of the money that goes into the original set goes into such. For example to research up on it yourself take a look at the Rapar and Bhuj Projects under the Original satsang at the moment. There are many others where this comes from.

Guest guest

BAPS is the best for devotees who wanna follow Lord Swaminarayan's word.

Jai Swaminarayan

h t t p : / / w w w .baps.org/

I have not been able to find one. I can't believe a movement with this many members has not been able to put together an online discussion board. That's pretty poor e-organization. The Hare Krishnas have several forums. And every other Hindu sect has a least one forum. The Swaminarayan need to get their act together with their e-community. (unless of course there is forum I am unaware of. But google searches have proved futile).

The Shree Swaminarayan Sampradaya has a forum. The only one I could find. BAPS doesn't have one as of yet. I inquired about it but haven't received an answer yet.

http://www.swaminarayancardiff.org.uk/forum/portal.php[url="http://www.swaminarayancardiff.org.uk/forum/"]

Guest guest

Jai Swaminarayan

h t t p : / / w w w .baps.org/

BAPS represents the fastest growing sect of Hinduism. There must be a reason.

Is that why BAPS ignore the very Vachnamrut and the Sikshapatri, Satsangi Jivan and other great scriptures of the Satsang? HAve you read Purshottam Prakash by Nishkulanand Swami? BAPS fail to sing the praises of Bhagwan Swaminarayan in the manner prescribed then what to talk of His word?? For example the Arti alone.

The suthentic words of Bhagwan Swaminarayan can only be followd by the Bhakt who has refuge in the 2 gadis's and then He/She can attain Nirvialp Stithi.

Guest guest

Jai Swaminarayan.

Has the Upasna and the agna of the preaching and teachings of saints and Acharyas of the original sampraday ever changed since Shriji Maharaj? Have Artis's, Shloks or even Prathnas been changed since? Especially the Arti. Even the online Shikshapatri clearly shows the original. You state that nothings changed? As you have only seen one aspect and one side of a so called sect you are well biased in terms of your understanding and belief.

You also state a lot of stuff but like you state "I cannot make references as I tend to focus on the substance and the teachings of my guru". You can’t go around and do this when such information is not within the scriptures. Where does its state that Lord Swaminarayan state that His dhaam has been born? Is it even in the Ghanshyam Charitramrut? Where is it? Why has BAPS changed the Arti?

Shriji Maharaj states His Akshar has two forms Sagun and Nirgun. He doesn’t state that Gunatitanand Swami is Akshar in the Vachnamrut. Singing the praises of Mukts and worshipping them alongside God is two different things.

Its not good to slander. But realising the true principles and Siddhants of Shriji Maharaj is a MUST. Also Acharyas doing samagam of saints does not mean it’s because they are AKSHAR. Acharyas even to this day do samagam of saint’s everyday. Also did Acharya Shri Ayodhyaprasadji and Acharya Shri Raghuvirji not do samagam of Gopalanand Swami either? They believed Sadguru Muktanand Swami as a brahmanised saint as well. This in turn does not mean that they believed him to be Mool Akshar does it?

By the way many of the BAPS followers are taught that Pramukh Swami is walking talking Shriji Maharaj. Or either that he is Mul Akshar. As there is a Gunatit Parampara. Whether Pramukh Swami follows rules or not is not the question. The initial problem arises is that BAOS saints have disregarded the Satsangi Jivan. Where it clearly states how a saint is a saint and how a SWAMINARAYAN SAINT should remain in the holy fellowship under the refuge of a Dharmvanshi Acharya. So are you telling me BAOS follows these Niyams and these Agnas? So, what’s the use of Nisneh, Nirmaan etc if Bhagwan Swaminarayan Niyams are initially broken? It’s a very delicate matter which the devotees of BAOS cannot answer as this one is especially for the saints.

BAPS forsake all these Mandirs SHRIJI MAHARAJ Himself built? Many of BAPS followers also do heavy KHANDAN of the AVTAARS. Yet no other BAPS followers say no to it nor tell them that it’s wrong to do such. Read Gadhada Madhya 64. All Avatars are of Shriji Maharaj and all the dhaams are His. He as Himself lives in Brahmpur. He is the master of innumerable universes and the cause of all Avtaars. Thus making Him Sarva Avtaari. He comes as an Avtaar to fulfil a mission.

LOl. You’re mistaken; I have no fire in my heart. I have Khumaari of Bhagwan, His Acharyas and his saints. Who states that we do not need Satpurush? You think we follow no Satpurush? Only a Satpurush can take you to the doors of Akshardham. I have realised that this Satpurush Shriji Maharaj talks of is not Pramukh Swami. You state Gurus never mislead?? You need to read Yamdand. My guru does not mislead me as he himself follows as it is from the scriptures. He has not once in his life gone against the words of Shriji Maharaj. Nor the authentic scriptures. He has never ignored his dharm in any way. Even in terms of Upasna and agya.

Maharaj Sau ne Sukhiya KAre. EMne Emnu Alokik Sukh Api Ne. Ane Sau Ne Bal deh etle Satsang no hriday ma Vikaas Thaay.

Sahajanand Swami Maharaj Ni Jay.

Hello everyone,

Following this and that and getting the hangover of the sects and the cults has been our nature, I think if we could sublimate our stuffs towards more promissing things, it would be the real tribute to the wonders of the East like Swami Narayan. I'm dead sure he has not imagined one day this would happen and ppl make a cult out of him !!! Be honest people. Comming days will be more dreadful.

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

Following this and that and getting the hangover of the sects and the cults has been our nature, I think if we could sublimate our stuffs towards more promissing things, it would be the real tribute to the wonders of the East like Swami Narayan. I'm dead sure he has not imagined one day this would happen and ppl make a cult out of him !!! Be honest people. Comming days will be more dreadful.

NAh the coming days of the Swamiarayan satsang is bright!!!!

By the way Swaminarayan is one word. It was give nby Swaminarayan Himself.