IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Swaminarayan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lol.If u return to this blog take time to think about this.We are not reading from the same Vachanamrut.The Vachanamrut I read matches word for word the Vachanamrut bought into Bhuj and the same as the original which is in Vadtal co-handwritten by Nityanand swami and Mul Akshar Swaroop Gopalanand swami.In scouring the Vachanamrut there is no reference to ‘sabhand no mahima’.Their is however references to satsangi no sang.To understand this u have to understand how a satsangi is defined by Maharaj.You are badly mistaken in thinking association alone is good enough to redeem souls.Certainly not in this current life.Allahya Khacchar,Dinanath Bhatt,Harbai & Valbai etc.(list is endless)of these all slightly diverted from the path of His teachings.All heavily associated with Him.Lost view of His teachings and principles were excommunicated from the Uddhav sampraday.ie.ex-satsangis.

Antya Gadhada 1:

Now then;

…’All my satsangis shall read, if unable then listen, if unable then worship AND follow the Shikshapatri daily.It is My vaani & My Swaroop.Those who when can’t shall perform upvaas.’

Simple!

Now go to the Shikshapatri.For the sake of sticking to the simplicity factor we’l start with shlok 207:

Again I don’t know the version u read.The 1 I quote from is handwritten by Manubhuvanand Swami which he was ordered to copy word for word from the original completed by Maharaj Himself in Vadtal V.S vasant Panchmi 1882,by Maharaj Himself.Blessed am I that it is the very SAME one.

Read it?Again,clear and simple as day is it not?

Now go to 123-134.

Read the part of Acharya and their’patnio’.Note the word Dharmavanshi prior to it.And the meaning of Dharmavanshi which Maharaj defines when stating My elder brother and younger brothers sons.Simple to understand that tyagis don’t have wives.Simple to understand also that there is no mention of tyagi acharyas.u know y?

THEY DON’T EXIST IN THE UDDHAV SAMPRADAY!!

Dunno if I’m complicating things now,by asking u to read Shatanand Swami’s Bhashya(unadulterated)now relating to these shloks.Truly clarified.

128:

Simple.

133-134:

Wives of AcharyaS.Simple.

Now to end of 174:

‘Evi rithe grustha ashrami eva je Purush ane STRIYO,temna je a vishesth dharma kaiya te sarve DHARMAVANSHI Acharya ane TEMNI PATNIO,pan parva,KEM KE EH GRUSTHA CHE’

Simple.Need to translate?No?Didn’t think so.Don’t follow the commands of Swayam Sri Akshardham na Adhipati Himself?Then you’re out!Jus like He says(go to 207).

Now getting a tad deeper.Just incase mega fools creep into our sampraday,Maharaj wrote the Desh Vibagh No Lekh.Find it,read it.Originals displayed to read in Vadtal-Aksharbhuvan and in Ahmedabad signed by Lord Swaminarayan and by the witnesses Shatanand Swami,Gopalanandji Swami and Kubhershi charidhar.

There are no compromises in faith!!

Jay Swaminarayan

Guest guest

I'm answering for the last time and more ways then one, you have proven my point:

1. I'm not accusing you of anything; that would be a sin for me to feel ill towards ANY devotees of Bhagwaan Swaminarayan.

2. Bhagwaan Swaminaryan's greatness therefore this satsang's greatness lies in that we are able to be redeemed by being associated with Him, His devotees etc.. HIS SABAND ... READ CHELA NU 7 AND 11, MADHYA 54 ETC. Look up the prasangs of Bhagwaan Swaminarayan's life; for example the one about the NUTS WHO CAME TO SARANGPUR OR ABOUT PANNA PATEL AND HIS JEALOUSY TOWARDS HIS NEIGHBOUR OR THE PRASANG ABOUT WHEN MAHARAJ ASKS ARE YOU DHOLYA NA SATSANGI OR SATSANGI NA SATSANGI... OR READ ABOUT GREAT DEVOTEES LIKE PARVATBHAI...

3. I READ MORE THAN YOU WOULD KNOW... i am not summing up the vachnamrut in reading only few... I have read the vachnamrut and have seen in various vachnmruts they all come back to the same point... BHAKTOS NO MAHEMA; SABAND NO MAHEMA...Maharaj doesnt take well to insulting or judging His devotees whether they be in the satsang or not.

4. You keep saying read the 'original' books. Isn't the vachnamrut His word? How is it that I can see all these things from the SAME BOOK YOU HAVE READ? Aren't you chanting the same mantra I am? I think you need to read the SHIKSHAPATRI CLEARLY my friend. READ PRATHAM 18, MAHARAJ STATES THAT ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE DOESN'T MAKE A PERSON KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG... you can have all the knowledge in the world but if you cannot understand it and live it.. then whats the point of that knowledge you have attained??? READ MADHYA 25.

5. Ramanand Swami gave Maharaj 2 boons and Maharaj for 2 boons. ARE YOU A GOD REALIZED SAINT? Has Maharaj chosen you to be a judge or else? As a devotee our only responsibility is to look at OUR SELF.. read PRATHAM 16 FIRST VIVEK. NO WHERE DOES HE MENTION to chastise His devotees; recall the prasang of LALO where he became a ghost in a well.

NO matter what has been said here; this satsang has attracted me b/c of the practicality of Bhagwaan Swaminarayan's teachings. His word, prasangs and His life have been and are still being inspiring and has truly changed who I am today. If it weren't for the samaj I am in now; I wouldn't even be able to look at myself and Maharaj states one who can't look at oneself is 'neech ma neech, ghelo ma ghelo, agnani ma agnani and murkh ma murkh' READ PRATHAM 20.

I will not be on this blog anymore...

Jai Swaminarayan

Also in addition read Vadtal 18;

...If someone questions in relation to this satsang to a Haribhakt,I shall now clarify so that they do not face a difficulty in answering.Firtly we should kow that our sampraday is the UDDHAV sampraday.

Secondly we should recognise the lineage of our guru parampara.And that Ramanand Swami was the incarnation of Uddhavji,who recieved his Vaishnavi diksha from Raamanujacharya(which makes him his guru) in a dream in Shrirangkshetra.And in turn I,am his disciple.

Thirdly I have established Dharmakul.

Finally,our authentic scriptures(authenticated by Me)(1)Vyas Sutra,(2)Srimad Bhagwad Puran,(3)Vishnushastranam-from the Mahabharat(4)Bhagwad Gita(5)Viddhurniti(6)Vasudev Mahatmya.(7)yagnavlkya Smriti(8)The 4 vedas.

...Of all the acharyas Vyasji is the greatest.Not even Shankaracharya compares to him.And nor can Ramanujacharya,nor Madhvacharya,nor Limbarka,Vishnuswami,nor Vallabhacharya.The acharyas who have accepted Vyasji's teachings can be regarded as a good acharya.Vyasji therefore is unparralleled.Vyasji is the acharya of the vedas and is also God incarnate....."

This whole Vacchanamrut by Bhagwan Swaminarayan mainly outlays how to recognise a true acharya.The establishment of Dharmakul is percieved to be a very important point in this Vachhanamrut to any true haribhakto.

Jay Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Also in addition read Vadtal 18;

...If someone questions in relation to this satsang to a Haribhakt,I shall now clarify so that they do not face a difficulty in answering.Firtly we should kow that our sampraday is the UDDHAV sampraday.

Secondly we should recognise the lineage of our guru parampara.And that Ramanand Swami was the incarnation of Uddhavji,who recieved his Vaishnavi diksha from Raamanujacharya(which makes him his guru) in a dream in Shrirangkshetra.And in turn I,am his disciple.

Thirdly I have established Dharmakul.

Finally,our authentic scriptures(authenticated by Me)(1)Vyas Sutra,(2)Srimad Bhagwad Puran,(3)Vishnushastranam-from the Mahabharat(4)Bhagwad Gita(5)Viddhurniti(6)Vasudev Mahatmya.(7)yagnavlkya Smriti(8)The 4 vedas.

...Of all the acharyas Vyasji is the greatest.Not even Shankaracharya compares to him.And nor can Ramanujacharya,nor Madhvacharya,nor Limbarka,Vishnuswami,nor Vallabhacharya.The acharyas who have accepted Vyasji's teachings can be regarded as a good acharya.Vyasji therefore is unparralleled.Vyasji is the acharya of the vedas and is also God incarnate....."

This whole Vacchanamrut by Bhagwan Swaminarayan mainly outlays how to recognise a true acharya.The establishment of Dharmakul is percieved to be a very important point in this Vachhanamrut to any true haribhakto.

Jay Swaminarayan

Jay Sri Hari,

Ouch.But well structured nevertheless.

My apologies for the intrusion.But couldn't jus pas by.I started out here in Chicago BAPS few yrs bak an was invlved in helpin build a mega mandir here.at da time some guy i kno at college dragged me 2 the ISSO 1 in illinois wher som priests/santos from katch in gujerat had com.1st thang i noticed dat day was dey sing da aarti different.i at da time altho wel versed in vachnamrit an shikhshapatri in my naiveity pointed out 2 da swamis after da sabha dey sing it wrong.of course at da time i was certain we wer indeed da biggest an da tru part of the swaminarayan faith and i said wat i did in ignorance.3 hrs or so l8r after a series of long conversations of da same trend i was askd 2 visit dem next time in india.2 yrs ago i decided 2 embark on a yatra includin dharshan of da 6 'main'temples.in da june i lukd up da swami from illinois in bhuj.der i was shown all da arguments pointed out further up dis thread an shown how BAPS scripturs do actually get doctored frm da originals.its unfortunat bt tru.i also found out dat bhuj is direct descendancy of Brahmanand swami an his kirtans in his legible handwritin i hav also noticed hav been doctored by BAPS in der CD's dat i was so fond of.Aftr much researchin an soul searchin i san truly say h difference i feel in findin th truth an now livin th truth is worth any true devotees time an effort.It does sadden me wen i think about BAPS an still wish sometime in da future dey realise demselvs an return 2 th tru side to der roots under Laksmi-Narayan dev Gadi in Hari's beloved Vadtal.

1st an final time ere,

Jay Sri Hari

Surat no Surajlal

Guest guest

Jay Sri Hari,

Ouch.But well structured nevertheless.

My apologies for the intrusion.But couldn't jus pas by.I started out here in Chicago BAPS few yrs bak an was invlved in helpin build a mega mandir here.at da time some guy i kno at college dragged me 2 the ISSO 1 in illinois wher som priests/santos from katch in gujerat had com.1st thang i noticed dat day was dey sing da aarti different.i at da time altho wel versed in vachnamrit an shikhshapatri in my naiveity pointed out 2 da swamis after da sabha dey sing it wrong.of course at da time i was certain we wer indeed da biggest an da tru part of the swaminarayan faith and i said wat i did in ignorance.3 hrs or so l8r after a series of long conversations of da same trend i was askd 2 visit dem next time in india.2 yrs ago i decided 2 embark on a yatra includin dharshan of da 6 'main'temples.in da june i lukd up da swami from illinois in bhuj.der i was shown all da arguments pointed out further up dis thread an shown how BAPS scripturs do actually get doctored frm da originals.its unfortunat bt tru.i also found out dat bhuj is direct descendancy of Brahmanand swami an his kirtans in his legible handwritin i hav also noticed hav been doctored by BAPS in der CD's dat i was so fond of.Aftr much researchin an soul searchin i san truly say h difference i feel in findin th truth an now livin th truth is worth any true devotees time an effort.It does sadden me wen i think about BAPS an still wish sometime in da future dey realise demselvs an return 2 th tru side to der roots under Laksmi-Narayan dev Gadi in Hari's beloved Vadtal.

1st an final time ere,

Jay Sri Hari

Surat no Surajlal

Wow, excellent work on the spelling. And BTW just because the BAPS has changed a few lines of the arti and a few bhajans, what is the harm done. They did it to further establish the TRUE UPASANA of AKSHAR-PURUSHOTTAM. That basically Shriji Maharaj is Parameshwar, not just an incarnation but the avtaaris of the avataarsand his mul akshar is Gunatitanand Swami and Maharaj has promised that he will always be present through his Gunatit Parampara on earth because he resides in them, hence they are themselves Akshardham manisfest. Right now this "post" is held by our Param Pujya Pragat Bhramaswaroop Shri Pramukh Swami Maharaj. I challenge all the haters here of Bapa to tell me of one incident that anyone can doubt Bapa's divinity.

Jai Swaminarayan!

Guest guest

Lol.If u return to this blog take time to think about this.We are not reading from the same Vachanamrut.The Vachanamrut I read matches word for word the Vachanamrut bought into Bhuj and the same as the original which is in Vadtal co-handwritten by Nityanand swami and Mul Akshar Swaroop Gopalanand swami.In scouring the Vachanamrut there is no reference to ‘sabhand no mahima’.Their is however references to satsangi no sang.To understand this u have to understand how a satsangi is defined by Maharaj.You are badly mistaken in thinking association alone is good enough to redeem souls.Certainly not in this current life.Allahya Khacchar,Dinanath Bhatt,Harbai & Valbai etc.(list is endless)of these all slightly diverted from the path of His teachings.All heavily associated with Him.Lost view of His teachings and principles were excommunicated from the Uddhav sampraday.ie.ex-satsangis.

Antya Gadhada 1:

Now then;

…’All my satsangis shall read, if unable then listen, if unable then worship AND follow the Shikshapatri daily.It is My vaani & My Swaroop.Those who when can’t shall perform upvaas.’

Simple!

Now go to the Shikshapatri.For the sake of sticking to the simplicity factor we’l start with shlok 207:

Again I don’t know the version u read.The 1 I quote from is handwritten by Manubhuvanand Swami which he was ordered to copy word for word from the original completed by Maharaj Himself in Vadtal V.S vasant Panchmi 1882,by Maharaj Himself.Blessed am I that it is the very SAME one.

Read it?Again,clear and simple as day is it not?

Now go to 123-134.

Read the part of Acharya and their’patnio’.Note the word Dharmavanshi prior to it.And the meaning of Dharmavanshi which Maharaj defines when stating My elder brother and younger brothers sons.Simple to understand that tyagis don’t have wives.Simple to understand also that there is no mention of tyagi acharyas.u know y?

THEY DON’T EXIST IN THE UDDHAV SAMPRADAY!!

Dunno if I’m complicating things now,by asking u to read Shatanand Swami’s Bhashya(unadulterated)now relating to these shloks.Truly clarified.

128:

Simple.

133-134:

Wives of AcharyaS.Simple.

Now to end of 174:

‘Evi rithe grustha ashrami eva je Purush ane STRIYO,temna je a vishesth dharma kaiya te sarve DHARMAVANSHI Acharya ane TEMNI PATNIO,pan parva,KEM KE EH GRUSTHA CHE’

Simple.Need to translate?No?Didn’t think so.Don’t follow the commands of Swayam Sri Akshardham na Adhipati Himself?Then you’re out!Jus like He says(go to 207).

Now getting a tad deeper.Just incase mega fools creep into our sampraday,Maharaj wrote the Desh Vibagh No Lekh.Find it,read it.Originals displayed to read in Vadtal-Aksharbhuvan and in Ahmedabad signed by Lord Swaminarayan and by the witnesses Shatanand Swami,Gopalanandji Swami and Kubhershi charidhar.

There are no compromises in faith!!

Jay Swaminarayan

Lekh by Shatanand Swami was indeed important but has no scriptural value as it is dealing in administrative and rituals of the Acharyashris. For the real deal go to the Vachanamrut

Guest guest

Shatanand Swami wrote all this for the guidance of all the Sampraday and its followers. So why is it you fail the Lekh?

You ask,What is the harm done????

i ask, why insult the Nand Padvi saints? No person divine or otherwise can change them. Anyone who instigates this nonsense or takes part in the changing of scriptures, Bhajans and Kirtans is never divine. They are either glory seeking or promoting their own views and thoughts in disguise of religion. Arti’s were not created to be later changed. Then why should they be changed?? God Himself would have changed it if He saw something lacking or something that needed altering? You dug your own hole and fell straight in it!!

Where has Bhagwan Swaminarayan promised that He will reside in the Gunatit Parampara?? Where has the Gunatit Parampara been mentioned? There is no such thing.. Please get me the exact quote that actually states “Gunatit Parampara” and this “promise”. It is not about “hating”, this is about Swaminarayan Bhagwans siddhant!!

If it was so that

I challenge you:

Where is Akshar Purushottam Upasna stated in the scriptures?? Why did BAPS feel it was important for the Arti to change from the original written Arti’s, Kirtans etc written in the presence of Shri Swaminarayan Bhagwan? So your gurus are more spiritually elevated than Sadguru Muktanand Swami?? Also Gopalanand Swami is Akshardham Avatar. We realise this yet we do not position him to be worshipped alongside God. Only God is worthy to be worshipped as Parbrahm and nobody else, no matter how great a bhakt they are. If it was the case that a “gunatit parampara” was to be worshipped

There is no other reason, its like King Henry VIII forming his own sect of Christianity just so he could change rules, call himself the head of the sect and so he could change the commandments to the way he thought they should be from the true branch of Christianity so that he could divorce. PS. Henry the VIII was no divine being. I have used this as an example.

Shriji Maharaj established the Dharmkul. Why are BAPS in opposition to them? All 6 of the Temple constructed by Bhagwan Swaminarayan, all authentic scriptures, the lineage of the guru shishyas tradition of Nand Padvi Saints (in Lords time), are all under their (Dharmkul) leadership as Acharyas of the Sampraday.. Even Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami and his shishyas stayed a long time with Raghuvirji Maharaj (first Acharya of Sampraday of Vadtal Gadi). Swamini Vato also states that the Acharyas should be followed and respected and they are the heads. Its after that all this has changed.

This is no different whatsoever. All these religions have this. Try and call themselves the originals. Unfortunately for you, this is what you follow so you must defend it, I understand that. But the truth is clearly beyond what you see.

There is a higher path you can take like Surat no Surajlal did and go out and search for the truth and make sure you are living your faith as it was intended originally by the founders and leader or even God Himself.

You need to read Harililamrut, Vachnamrut etc, what I don’t understand is why do people come up with their home made views and not look into scriptures.

Hope Shriji Mahraj gives them sadbuddhi to realise the authentic Sampraday. And even the leaders of such sects realise and merge back to originality.

As Atyantik Kalyaan lays in the refuge of Dharmkul AShrits, like stated in the very first Vachanamrut of GAdhada Prathamnu.

JAy Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Shriji Maharaj himself said that Gunatitanand Swami is his Dham, he said this during Swami's diksha. Also why did Aksharmukta Gopalanand Swami himself continuously expound Swami's mahima, he did this to Pragi Bhakta and everyone else. Also I am not sure if you know this prasang but after Maharaj departed to Akshardham, he appeared to Swami as he lay unconcious from sorrow that he is still on prithvi within him! Acharyas should in an ideal world be honored but what if they being samsaris themselves are just of bad character as LaxmiPrasad was who was later vimookh. It is because of this Acharya mainly that Shastriji Maharaj left Vadtal. Anyways having divine blood in your veins doesn't mean anything just look what happend to the relatives of Shri Krishna!

Jay Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Jai Swaminarayan,

BTW, speaking about insulting Nand Santos by changing a few words is one thing you guys are the REAL ones insulting our Paramahamsas and the whole Sampradaya itself with your vicious politics and scandals in Vadtal.

Guest guest

You still fail to state the scriptures you utter this nonsense from. Where are these prasangs noted? You need to remember that the Acharyas hands were placed in the hands of Sadguru Gopalanand Swami who was Akshardham incarnate. Yet we do not worship him like God nor do we make it out that He was in some kind of parampara. Like you state that God lives through some kind of “Gunatit Parampara”. I still ask you again and again where are the references in the authentic scriptures of such a “Gunatit parampara” being created? Its man made and no where near divine. Im not insulting none but you are insulting Shriji Maharajs agna and Upasna the way He wanted it. This isn’t a battle of egos, its more about realising the Siddhant and Authenticity of the Vedic Sampraday Bhagwan Swaminarayan created.

Scandals in Vadtal have nothing to do with the original Sampraday that Shriji Maharaj constructed. Whoever creates bad deeds and does not carry out their actions as stated according to the Shikshapatri then they are vimukhs regardless of whether they are an Acharya or saint. Acharyas are Grahast, have you not read the Shikshapatri where Shriji Maharaj states that Acharyas are also grahast (householders) so they should also follow the householder Dharm as well. The Desh Vibhaag no Lekh also states that if the Acharyas do not follow their Dharm then they can be lifted of their position by the devotees. That’s all that’s happened in Vadtal. Shriji Maharaj did not state that the saints and bhakts should leave the Acharyas and consecrate their own temples and carry out their own Sanstha and Sampradays!!

The individual not following their own prescribed dharma results in sin and they therefore become excommunicated like Yagnapurush swami did in 1907. He was excommunicated as he was preaching upasna and defining Bhakts to be God. This was devoid of the Bhagwan Swaminarayan’s teachings. Also changing the original authentic scriptures, kirtans etc is totally the signs of a vimukhs... Otherwise why change something that was originally started (the foundation) for Dharm, Gyan, Bhakti and Vairagya. You are bigger than God and His Nand Padvi Saints?

You clearly haven’t read many scriptures other than the biased ones of the BAPS sect. My friend you should look at all sides before you chuck your influenced views to people. If Upasna is to be like the one stated by BAPS then why wasn’t it mentioned clearly in the Shikshapatri nor the Vachnamrut, Satsangi Jivan etc.

Gopalanand Swami was told by Bhagwan Swaminarayan in the darbar of Vasta Khachar in Akshar Oradi that he was Mul Akshar Avatar! Nishkulanand Swami also heard this. This is clearly noted in the Sampraday. Also Gunatitanand Swami Himself in His Vato states that “olya Akshar pan Maharaj na Sathe Padharya”. He refers to the other saint. Also Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami who was the incarnation of Kapil Muni was asked by Shriji Maharaj to accept the Mahant pad (head of temple) in Junagadh. But swami refused, but afterwards he consented to become Mahant only if Gopalanand swami came every year so that he could have samagam of him.

Once Shriji Maharaj departed to Akshardham, Brahmanand Swami found out. But he was too late and saddened as he was sent to construct a temple. As he had so many powers that he could himself have called Lord Swaminarayan back into his divine body just from singing. Then Swami Brahmanand fell unconscious after he found out that even the Agni Sanskaar had taken place. He was woken up and consoled by Sadguru Gopalanand Swami who told him to visit the Gopinathji Mandir in Gadhpur. So hearing this Swami went and from the Murtis of Radha Krishna, Bhagwan Swaminarayan gave Brahmanand Swami Darshan and said “Why do you cry I am forever with you on this prithvi”.

See this incident can mean what you say as well. We could make out Brahmanand Swami to be mool Akshar, But we don’t make it out to be. As we know that Yogiraj Gopalanand Swami was Mool Akshardham Avtaar. He also stated that the Niyams Chesthas should be recited everyday in temples.

After this Bhagwan Swaminarayan garlanded swami and went back into the Murtis of Gopinathji Maharaj (Radha Krishna).

By the way the Yadavs were cursed by Gandhaari. You need to read the Bhagwat or the Mahabharata. The Dharmkul has not been cursed by anybody nor can it be as only two Acharyas are responsible for all the Sampraday, if they are cursed then another one who isn’t will follow. Yet if they insult saints then the same could happen to an acharya. Just like it could happen to any sadhu, Bhakt bai or bhai..

My friend it isn’t about “divine blood”, it never was. You need to do some deep researching. I suggest you read more of the Sampradays original authentic granths that have been passed down all the way from Nand Padvi saints in Lord Swaminarayan Bhagwans time such as the Satsangi Jivan. Im talking about the scriptures that were read and inspected and verified by Shriji Maharaj Himself!!! Not the ones later changed to fit a break away sect and diversion of the Swaminarayan Sampraday.

Even Jay And Vijay had to be born again for not letting the Sankadik saints. It’s to teach us lessons in life. But you need to read the Nishkulanand Kavya. As to why Bhagwan Swaminarayan established the Dharmkul Acharyas and who it was for etc. You can’t take Avgun of them like you do. As they are not Vimukhs. A vimukhs is he who does not follow the Shikshapatri. If you read the last few kalash’s of the Harililamrut you will learn that Dharmvanshi Acharyas were set out to exist till the end. You will most likely fall from Satsang. Hopefully Shriji Maharaj (Bhagwan Swaminarayan) forgives you.

I urge you to read all 5 of the Satsangi Jivan granth and also the Nishkulanand Kavya (Purushottam Prakash chapters). No matter what the Acharya is like you cannot take Avgun of Him. It is for the mota santo to remove him from his position and install a new acharya from the Dharmkul. As it is the position we respect. Nishkulanand Swami says that He gives Moksh (the last way to get redeemed) and in Vadtal when the 1st two Acharyas were set Lord Swaminarayan stated that I have now divided my Swaroops in two. Yet we do not believe the Acharyas as God, as they too are divine beings and through Him we attain Moksh, as we are given Mantra Diksha from them and Murtis pratishtha in the Swaminarayan Sampraday can only be carried out by them as well as when new saints are made they are initiated from them.

As even Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami in His Vato talks about Acharyas not being insulted the way you do it!! They should be respected. This is real bad. I’m sorry to have even come on here and read such avguns. This is real bad.

Hari Iccha.

Prabhu please give Sadbuddhi to your drohis.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

The answer lies in the original scriptures, the true saints given bhagwati Diksha given by Dharmvanshi Acharyas and darshan of the divya works of Sahajand Swami and His Nand Padvi santo (the six temples and other tirths that he stated as being dear to him). Sarvopari Shri Hari has emphasised this time and time again. Nishkulanand swami in the Nishkulanand Kavya reveals the sankalps that Maharaj had in Akshardham. In that He had already predetermined Dharmvanshi Acharyas. During His latter days on Prithvi He instructed both the Acharyas on their vevahrs and also the true mahima of the Gadi that they were to look after and also that their vansh should know of His instructions so that all the future generations of His satsangi’s shall be looked after till the end of time. It was at this time Acharya Ayodhyaprasadji Maharaj was handed the puja of Shriji Maharaj which has been worshipped for generations. Today Acharya Kaushalendra Prasad of Amdavad Nar Narayan Dev Gadi has this Shaligram puja.

The direct descendents of Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami lays at Rajkot gurukul. Who, have returned back under the Vadtal Laksminarayan Gadi at their own behest after realising for themselves. This is where they originally belonged.

Also the Yadavs were cursed, and later fought amongst themselves due to the will of Bhagwan Shri Krishna. However, the same cannot be said for the Acharyas. The Dharmvanshi Acharyas should remain the heads of the Sampraday just like Shriji Maharaj wanted it. This can be seen written in Shastras.

Swaminarayan Bhagwan Ni Jay

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksmi Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Guest guest

I just consulted a friend and he said that what we sing at BAPS is the ORIGINAL aarti, as our santos recently found a book writen by Sadguru Muktanand Swami that has the arti as it was originally written by him.

Anyways here is a paste of what I found on proof that Gunatitanand Swami is indeed Mul Akshar:

The exact words uttered by Shriji Maharaj while describing the glory of Bhakta Mulji are recorded verbatim in 'Shri Purushottam Charitra' by Lodhika Highness Abhaysinhji.

Chopai

Yav, likhi patra Prabhu Vanamali, Bhadramanhi kini Diwali,

Tit ek dwij haridarshane aaya, Sut Mulji ku nij sang laya,

Pranam ke bole hari dasa, Yah sut ku rakho tum pasa

Suni bole sab jag aadhara, Hai vahi anadi shishya hamara

Garbhamanhi nahin aaye jab hi, Dekhat mam muktiku tab hi

Garbhahun te puni yah avsar hi, Mam mukti ku samaran kara hi

Doha

Aadi mukta hai yah batu Yunki kahyo Ghanshyam

Samay paai sadhu bhaye Dharyo Gunatit naam

(Purushottam Charitra, Chapter 54)

1. At Junagadh Swami Balmukunddasji was reading the holy text 'Bhakta Chintamani' after Shayan Aarti (The last aarti before one retires to sleep). In this text there was a reference about a yagna at Dabhan-'Bhangi Bhadake kothiun Sunder daalni Sol.....'

(Spent sixteen fine barrels of cereals ......)

At this juncture Gunatitanand Swami said that at that time he had put on a white dress and on the day of Poonam Maharaj had initiated him. Sadguru Swami Balmukunddasji also used to refer to this incident, and Acharya Shri Raghuvirji Maharaj has made a reference to this in his book "Shri Hari Lila Kalpataru".

Thus spoke Shri Hari Krishna:

Mulji sharmane diksham dadanasya prajayate,

Bhooyanmetra samanando yato dhamaksharam sa me

Muktairanantaihi saakam me Yatrakhandatayoshyate

Urdhvadhobhagrahitam tanmoolam dhaam chaksharam.

Shri Hari Krishna Maharaj said :

"I am extremely delighted to initiate today this Mulji Sharma who is my Akshardham incarnate, in whom I dwell along with numerous liberated souls (Muktas), and who is limitless and is My Akshar Brahman."

Shri Hari Lila Kalpataru-7-17-49/50.

1. His choicest devotee, Pragji Bhakta, was in Mahuva. Swami said that he would go and rest in Mahuva to indicate that he would remain manifest in Satsang through Pragji Bhakta.

Guest guest

This does not show in anyway that Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami was Akshar. Why you think it does? Because it says Adi Mukta? If you read the Purushottam Prakash by Nishkulanand Swami, Shriji Maharaj also states the same about Nityanand Swami while giving him Diksha.

Nishkulanand Swami also states that when Shriji Maharaj was at Kariyani Gopalanand Swami came for His darshan. At that point Maharaj asked Him if he knew why he was here. Gopalanand Swami replied by saying no. Maharaj said that he served Him in four ways (Akshardham serves Shriji Maharaj in four ways). Also that he was Incarnate Akshardham. Niskulanand Swami heard this. If you go to the Akshar Oradi in Kariyani today in the Darbar of Vasta Khachar you can see this story inscribed on the wall.

Many came to know about Swami being Akshardham incarnate. Gunatitanand Swami was also one of them.

Yet where is it stated that Shriji Maharaj will live in a “Gunatit Parampara”? Where does it state that Akshardham incarnate should be worshipped alongside Bhagwan?

Also I would be interested if you would type the full Arti as you sing it. As within the BAPS Site it is sung wrong. The original writing along with the Muktanand Kavya is at the Akshar Bhuvan Mandir at Vadtal Swaminarayan Mandir under Laksminarayan Dev Gadi.

You do no sing it saying :

Narayan Nar Bhraat Dvij kul Tanu Dhaari.

You sing:

Narayan Muni Traata Dvij Kul Tanu Dhaari

Why is this done?

swaminarayan.org/download/audio.htm#arti

Also I would be grateful if you answer my previous questions. It’s like your wanting to run with one leg. You can’t get far. Maybe one day when the authentic scriptures of the Original Swaminarayan Sampraday cease to exist, but until then you cant. Also there was a court case between BAPS and The original sampraday (2 gadis). In which BAPS lost as they were proved to be wrong in the 1960’s.

You should read up on that and the works of HArijivandasji swami of Vadtal Mandir. Thn maybe your eyes will open.

I pray that May Shri Swaminarayan Bhagwan show you the right path. What more can mere words put on a forum do alone? Only Gods grace can show you that.

Jay Swaminarayan

Guest guest

We now sing: Narayan sukh data dwij...

This is a recent change implemented because it is based on the latest reasearch by our sadhus and also they have found the ORIGINAL book by Muktanand Swami. It would be ill adivised to doubt our sadhus, many of them double graduates. I have realized one diff. between the old gadis and our sanstha's sadhus: Your sadhus are usually from poor backgrounds and are usually "donated" to the mandir by their families because of burden. Our sadhus are highly educated and many had lucrative jobs before diksha.

About Gunatitanand Swami being Akshar, do you remember when Maharaj was playing raas with his paramahamsas during fuldol, he specifically sang a verse from a bhajan of Kabir extolling a sadguru, after the recital he asked his santos who was that sadguru. They replied: Its you Maharaj, Maharaj said no he was Purshottom Narayan and that sadguru-his dham is Gunatitanand Swami. This knowledge of Sahajanand as Parameshwar and Gunatitanand as Mul Akshar was not invented by Shastriji Maharaj. THere was alot of talk those days of this. Many santos and haribhaktas knew of this like Jaga Swami, Krishnaji Ada, Bhagatji Maharaj. etc. Now think about what you said of Maharaj wanting his akshar being worshipped besides him: the original mandirs had murtis in the central shikar of the avatars: always bhakt-bhagwan. Like Nar-Narayan, Radha-Raman, Lakshmi-Narayan. Now Maharaj is avatari source of avatars so shouldn't his choiciest devotee be worshipped along side him?

My friend have you ever read the original Swamini vato, Swami clearly states several times he is Akshar. Also Maharaj commanded Shri Gopalanand Swami to go to Junagadh for a month every year to listen to Swami's Vats.

Jay Swaminarayan

Jai Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Also don't think Shastriji Maharaj was some bufoon. After all he was a shastri who had defeated in debate several great and much older Vedantins. His gnan was praised all throughout Vadtal by such sadgurus as Pujya Balmukund Swami. Also he didn't leave Vadtal so he can be worshipped! Infact after several attempts on his life by some evil sadhus, Shastriji Maharaj was urged to leave Vadtal by santos in his mandal, he said no that even if they cut him to pieces Bhagatji Maharaj will sew him back together! It was only after repeated requests by Jaga Swami and Krishnaji Ada that he left Vadtal. Infact even after his departure he was willing to join back if Vadtal acknowledged Gunatitanand as Mul Akshar, and all their future mandirs will have Akshar Purshottom Maharaj in the madhya shikar.

Shri Sahajanand Swami Maharaj ni Jay!

Akshar Purshottam Maharaj ni Jay!

Guruhari Pramukh Swami Maharaj ni Jay!

Guest guest

You make no sense what so ever.

No family donates sons. That’s a load of rubbish. You’re just slandering pure satsangi’s. Its stupidity to suggest that families donate sons as that’s the only way they have income in India. I know as I have lived with them for 2 years. They would donate women as Sankhya yogi baiyos but not sons. Also who gives Diksha to the sankhya yogi baios you have? Do you even have any as Lord Swaminarayan intended?

Any fool would know that families would hold on to their sons as they are seen as means of future finance resources. This is not the case, stop making false statements to justify your belief that your saints have the original Muktanand Kavya. What proof do you have?

I HAVE PROOF, GO TO THE VADTAL AKSHAR BHUVAN AND VIEW IT FOR YOURSELF as to how the arti was and should be sung!! Just because it states Narayan Nar Bhraata!! You hate this fact.

What’s the use of academic qualifications if you want to become Sadhus unless they have chemistry sets and money exchange centres inside you temples? Your talking of Sadhus in the original sampraday having poor backgrounds, where were all the BAPS Sadhus when they were begging for alms in the past? This isn’t about poor backgrounds. You take many avguns! Premanand Swami (Hathiram) himself was raised by Dosatai who was an orphan raised by a poor Muslim.

Now they are educated in satsang and in previous stages of life. A bhakt from Oldham UK Mandir went with 1st class degree and Masters to become a tyaagi. He is now called Ghanshyamprasad Dasji in Bhuj Swaminarayan Mandir. Also another bhakt went from Woolwich UK, he earnt £60,000 a year. He did mergers and acquisitions in the city of London. He donated all this money he had saved to Amdavad Mandir in Kalupur and became a saint. He is called Gyanprakash Dasji. There are many more in the process today from America, London and Kenya. So your answer is ludicrous.

All the points raised by you can be dismissed by anyone with a droplet of knowledge, as total rubbish. Gunatitanand Swami asked for Gopalanand Swamis samagam, you need to get deeper research done in our authentic scriptures.

BAPS have changed the Arti and added their own views and Shlokas in many scriptures even in the JAnmangal stotra you have added names like “Aum Shri Gunatitanand Maharajay Namah”!! Now if this was meant to be then why didn’t Lord Swaminarayan Ask Shatanand Swami to write it in the first place?

As for BAPS saints, they went to Bhavnagar to purchase Prasad clothing’s of lord Swaminarayan with money. This is a recent event noted by the Bhavanagar community. They were then thrown mud at by the Haribhakts that had the divine clothing handed down into their generations. This was after they found out what the BAPS Sadhus intentions were.

Answer my question now, why do you divert from the original teachings of the original Vachnamrut and the foundations of our sampraday laid by Lord Swaminarayan Himself? Why did Maharaj not mention the Akshar Purushottam while He was here on earth. Is it in the Vachnamrut, Satsangi Jivan, and Nishkulanand Kavya etc? In these original authentic scriptures nowhere does it mention Akshar Purushottam Upasna. Nor does it mention that Akshar can be worshipped alongside God. As no one should be worshipped alongside God, even Akshardham cannot! As Bhagwan is ‘Advityam Brahm’ (one without a second). So no you can’t worship anyone alongside God.

All these authentic scriptures mention the Acharyas as of the Dharmvansh as leaders and not saints. Even Gopalanand Swami Gunatitanand Swami, Muktanand swami state that Saints have to follow the Acharya when it comes to vevaar and they should be worshipped as Guru Not as God.

Was Satsang ni Ma Muktanand Swami, Vidhya vaaridhi Nityanand Swami etc not Shastris? 10000 brahmins lost against them in debates. Muktanand Swami in the presence of a King and many Vedatins from all over India beat them all. Yet they did not teach Akshar Purshottam Upasna. Nityanand Swami was the Avatar of Veda Vyaas Bhagwan. He has not in any authentic Swaminarayan Scripture taught this type of knowledge. Niskulanand Swmai (the avatar of Jad Bharatji), Shatanand Swami, Bhumanand Swami, Muktanand Swami etc all acknowledged Gopalanand Swami as Mool Swarup Akshardham. We follow their teachings. Nishkulanand Swami states that the heard this Himself. Please go to Kariyani and learn for yourself!!! I dearly urge you to go. So are you stating that all these WERE buffoons? Now what? No wonder Vadtal Mandir did not accept your Shastri Maharaj and never will they.

As we have reality and you have fiction. You said that Shastras Maharaj (Yagnapurush swami once of Vadtal) said “all their future Mandirs will have Akshar Purushottam Maharaj in the madhya shikar”. That’s up to Him.

However, this is not in the original Shastras of the Sampraday nor is it in the Satsangi Jivan where it states How a temple should look like, how its should be built what Murtis they should have, who should carry out the Murtipratishta etc”. Why do you purposely ignore such detail???????????????????????????????????

Yes the original Mandirs have Avatars of Bhagwan in the Sinhasans as well as Harikrishna Maharaj (Swaminarayan Bhagwan) as the Avtaari. We see Bhagwan Swaminarayan in all the avatars and in Bhagwan Swaminarayan we see all the Avatars!! Why? Because He is our Ishtadev. You forget that Bhagwan Swaminarayan Himself established these Murtis of avatars! They are Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself. He then in Vadtal consecrated the Nij Murti of Harikrushna Maharaj in Vadtal. So why have BAPS left these Mandirs and made their own? We are sill with the original Mandirs.

If Bhagwan Swaminarayan wanted that Akshar should be worshipped with God then He would have established such Murtis while He was here on earth. Why do you see that it should be done after He went? You think He missed something out? LOL.

BAPS are vachan drohi and guru Drohis of the sampraday thus making them vimukhs. The court case in the 1960’s proved this. You should do some research on it. And also read the book of Harijivandasji Swami. Just read it even if you don’t believe it at least lol. So don’t go round teaching that other saints should be worshipped alongside God As no one should be, the saints, acharyas and haribhakts in Swaminarayan Bhagwans time also accepted this. You should accept this too.

You worship Gunatitanand Swami as God. This is wrong. Also you state a leela by Shriji Maharaj whilst playing Raas, do you have a quote of this anywhere? As BAPS tend to change everything in the scriptures, even the original prayers have been changed to what to talk about scriptures? Even I could make up such leelas and create my own breakaway. Also Jaga Swami, Krishnaji Ada etc are not seen as Paramhans Saints. So why do you include them in what you call a “gunateet parampara”? They’re only recognised within the BAPS sanstha. Also the Gunatitanand Swami ni Vato does not mention Akshar Purushottam Sanstha anywhere. Could you get me the quotes and references for it? As the one I have read doesn’t state this. Its obvious that the one you have (published by BAPS) will have changes according to the needs of BAPS. But take some time to go to Rajkot Swaminarayan Mandir under Vadtal Laksminarayan Dev Gadi and view the original one there.

Also what does Guruhari Pramukh Swami mean? What does guruhari mean??

Also at the time Shriji Maharaj left His mortal body by saying that He had accomplished everything he had come for. So why have you started all this now that Shriji Maharaj Shri Swaminarayan Bhagwan has gone to Akshardham?

Why do you not read the Harililamrut, Nishkulanand Swami, Hari Digvijay, Hari Lila Kalpatru, Satsangi Jivan, Shikshapatri, Swaminarayan Sahita, Parbrahm Charitra, Muktanand Kavya, Devanand Kavya, Vachnamrut, Gopalanand Sami Ni vato (original), Gunatitanand Swami ni Vato (original), Adbhutanand Swami Ni Vato, Prasadanand Swami ni Vato, Nirgundasji Swami Ni Vato, Harikrishna Lilamrut, Raghuvirji Maharaj Swami Ni Vatu, Sukhanand Swami Ni Vatu, , Bhaktchintamani, Purshottam Prakash, Vachanvidhi, Saar Sidhi, Nishkulanand Kavya carefully? All these show true Upasna. Nowhere does it mention Akshar Purushottam Sanstha. Reality and truth is that as its not mentioned and the founder of BAPS (Yagnapurush Swami) started to teach everyone this and he fell out with the Acharya Maharaj of Vadtal and still he did not stop. So they were excommunicated form the original sampraday just like Ragunathdas, Jankidas, Valbai and Harbai etc were in the time of Lord Swaminarayan. They then went Bochasan and collected heir own saints, did they’re own thing, started teaching their own way of philosophy. And stared including Gunatitanand Swami into their theory.

This is a brief story, reality proves many incidents that were made by these few saints and excommunicated bhakts that made them become excommunicated and history shows that they went against the original teachings of Bhagwan Swaminarayan. As saints no matter what are not allowed to leave the Gadi which they are under (can be either of the two) and do they’re own thing. Ones that have, such as BAPS and Maninagar sansthas come out with their own philosophy which goes against the teachings of the Vedic teachings that Bhagwan Swaminarayan established. They then become Vimukhs but do no want to accept this obviously.

When Moksh ni Vrutti is awakened through a TRUE saint (one with bhagwati Diksha from the Dharmvanshi acharya), only then Atyantik Moksh can be gained in the Swaminarayan Sampraday.

Maharaj Sadbuddhi ape. Ane sada murti thaki, emnu Sukh sau ne aape.

Ghanshyam Maharaj Ni Jay

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayan Dev Ni Jay

Gopinathji Maharaj Ni Jay

Guest guest

The following is a quote from the book "Swaminarayan Hinduism" by Raymond Brady Williams.

"It seems that those who present themselves for initiation as sadhus in the old school are in the main young boys from poor, large families, some of whom are on occasion "donated to the temple", or they are school graduates who have difficulty finding employment" p. 107

Yes BAPS does NOT have Sankhya yoginis because Maharaj did not originally want female tyagis. Look in the shastras how many examples of female tyagis do you find, very few I bet. It was only after continuous requests by Dada Khachars sisters Jaya and Lalita did he reluctantly allow female tyagis. Now here is some scriptural evidence proving once and for all that Gunatitanand Swami is Mul Akshar Murti:

"Mulaji Sharmane Diksham Dadanasya Prajayate

"Bhuyanme'tra Samanando Yato Dhamaksharam Sa Me

"Muktairanantaihi Sakam Me Yatra'Khandatayoshyate

"Urdhvadhobhagarahitam Tanmulam Dhama Chaksharam

[shri Harililakalpataru VII/17:49,50]

Now it is written in Purushottam Charitra:

"Vandu Gunatitanand Swami, Jehi Par Rijhe Antaryami;

"Bhagavadvarta Satata Karahi,

Dhyan Dharmanandanko Dharahi.

"Uttamkulma Dhari Avatar, Shri Hari Kaj Tajyo Sansar;

"Rakhe Dharma Puni Dharma Rakh Ave,

Adi Hi Akshar Ap Kahave"

From the Kirtan Kaustubhamala by Acharya Viharilalji Maharaj of Vadtal:

"Akshar Murti Gunatitanand Swami, Tene Apya Vartman

"Pote Paline Pachhi Palavya, Janane Dai Ghanu Jnan;

"Avoji Avatari, Anandkari, Pritam Jivanpran.

"Gunatitanand Mul Akshar Dhyani,

The prasang about Maharaj playing raas was narrated by eyewitness Rathod Dhadhal to Jasa Gor and Nagji Sheth, who told it to Shastriji Maharaj.

BTW we DO NOT worship Swami as God, who told you that! He is Akshar, gods choiciest disciple and eternal abode. I think this bitteness arises from jealousy of our Sanstha, don't worry just come to our mandirs and we will gladly accept you.

Shri Swaminarayan Bhagwan ni Jay!

Akshar Purshotta Maharaj ni Jay!

Guruhari Pramukh Swami Maharaj ni Jay!

Guest guest

The sadhus of Vadtal might have declared Shastriji Maharaj vimukh but Sarvopari Shriji Maharaj certainly does not think so! If it is so why has our sanstha experienced such dynamic growth, only with the blessings of Maharaj! Do you remember the story of Raghunathdas, he broke away from Shriji Maharaj and created his own mandir of Ram Bhagwan. Maharaj said that if he is a true guru then his sampradaya will survive. Well he was not and what happened to his following? BAPS is 100 years and going strong! If we are considered vimukh in Bhagwan's eyes, our sanstha would have collapsed long ago!

Jay Swaminarayan

BAPS Shatapdi Mahotsav ni Jay!!!

Guest guest

Jai Sarvopari Sri Hari.

Jealousy of ‘your sanstha’? lol.What a laugh. If I was low enough a satsangi to feel jealous then I would also be low enough to pack the real thing in and join you. It really would be that simple You didn’t really think that one through.

I have looked on both sides in depth. Growing up in Neasden in the John Kelly High vicinity I was able to really do this. I now realise what I have on the orthodox side. It is true, ORIGINAL and divine. Wouldn’t exchange it for anything in the world. I try live as a satsangi was told to live by Bhagwan under the guidance of the people that Bhagwan Himself has instructed in own words in His time on the Prithvi..

I live with Him at my side all day everyday. I owe this to my guru’s who also live under His original and authentic instructions spoken and then written by Him, who also preach and teach the same original and authentic thoughts and wishes of the Lord. Jealous of your ‘temples’? Far from it. If you had 1 on every street of every country on this world it’d make the world a much prettier place. But you would not have a fraction of a small fraction of what I have in terms of the temples that I do darshan in.

As for your lame, hanging by a quarter thread, views on why you don’t have Sankhyogi baiyo in your santhstha, what a load of rubbish. The real line of your story is that you can’t have any unless you have someone to give them Diksha. Diksha can only be given by the wives of the Acharya as Avtaar na Avtaari has instructed the Shikshapatri. Where are the female tyagi’s mentioned in the scriptures?!Swaminarayan Swaminarayan!What are you reading!!!!?????

Satsangijeevan,Vachanamrut,Shikshapatri(again,sorry),Bhaktchintamani, Nishkulanand Kavya,Satsangi Bhushan,Harililamrut,Hari Digvijay,Bhumanand kavya,Swaminarayan sanhita, etc? Even in the Gadhpur Antya Vachnamrut of 19 where lord Swaminarayan states that this Vachnamrut should be read by both the female and male tyagis,

Actually where aren’t they mentioned!?

OHHH! I get it!Your scriptures are doctored like the aarti. I know this because ,like I have mentioned earlier I have seen and compared scriptures of your sect with the authentic ones.By authentic I mean Gunatitanand swami’s very own copy of the Vachnamrut kept in Rajkot. Also if Lord Swaminarayan did not want female tyagis then why did He write the rules of such female tyagis in the Satsangi Jivan? The Satsangi Jivan also states how these female Sankyogi’s should live, how they shall be initiated by the wife of the Acharya etc.

Who teaches the females their satsang? For example, they cannot ask saints about Shastras regarding the menstrual cycle can they? Also we grahast males and tyagis get our Ashtakshar mantra from the acharya just like the Satsangi Jivan states one should. The female grahast and Tyagis get their mantra from the Gadiwala (Acharyas wife) just like the Satsangi Jivan states as well.

An example of the need that Maharaj might have seen is a BAPS bhagat who is highly regarded in your Ashton branch. He has completed your satsangi exams and everything and is a well to do fella. His dharmapatni however has the tendency to not follow the monthly menstrual rules and be stricter in her diet. Its not through the lack of interest or wanting to.She just doesn,t have the resources to know better.She learns from my mum who in turn has had been taught in depth and detail by her Sankhyogi guru in India.

And don’t forget that in the times of Maharaj,Jivuba,Laduba,Rajbai,Raibai,Amarbai,MotaRambai,Ladkibai,Ladhibai,Surajbai,Jamkubai,Dhanbai,Kanbai,Ratanbai of Ora,Gangaba of Jetalpur and many more had multiple shishyas.The Lord actually instigated this for the benefit of female satsang.Bhaktimata actually gave darshan to Jivuba and Laduba in the kitchen at one ankoot on the grounds where Maharaj was preaching at the time.She instructed the pair and all the sankhyogi’s present,to preach and teach to the females the path of mokhsa according to their dharma.For ‘if they keep Dharma,I(Bhakti)will be their too.’(Satsangijeevan)Maharaj relunctantly…?!Give yourself a break!

When you read the authentic scriptures do you just ignore it? BAPS must re-publish the scriptures according to their own needs. That’s why I think you are failing to realise the true satsang. Also if you read earlier own in this topic you will find that one of your fellow co-devotee of the BAPS sanstha himself has replied stating that he believes Pramukh Swami as God just by seeing swami do puja!! LOL. You have to be careful in who you call God. This is Kaliyug you can’t just go round calling even a saint, God. Lord Swaminarayan Himself states that even a Dev or one that has reached the state of realising themselves as Brahm should not be meditated upon. Then on the other hand there are devotees in the BAPS sanstha that term saints as GOD.

The Lord, NEVER in any instance in His time on earth carried out an action reluctantly. His command and instructions were true and pure as in His mind He spoke His thoughts and didn’t tolerate in the slightest something that compromised His wishes. Not even as a child. THIS IS BECAUSE HE IS THE SUPREME MANIFESTED ON EARTH. Don’t you know as a bhagat, that not a leaf moves without His will?

The temples of Ramchandra Bhagwan were agreed to be given to Ragunathdas.Bhagwan Swaminarayan decided that He would therefore look after the temples of Shri Krishna. Lord Swaminarayan gave His divine word in court that He would not place Bhagwan Ramchandra in His temples and gave that to

Ragunathdas.He instructed His santos,bhaktos and others that administrated His will that they were never to in future either. Read the agreement signed by Govardhanbhai Seth as instructed by Maharaj in Aksharbhuvan in Vadtal. However, BAPS temples do.So you’re older than you think.

Coming to my next point,100 yrs in comparison is like a speck of dust floating in the state of Gujerat.I’m sure you’l be around for another million years to come.But will you be around as long as the moon and sun shine as Ahmedabad Kaupur will be? I tell you the Lords will and words can’t be taken lightly.They are concrete and are never false.Twisting them to comply with your own will brings nothing.Quantity means jack.After all He is just 1,yet He is everything.Quality is everything.Quality is measured by Him when adhering to His agna.

Raymond Brady Williams??!!!!

I agree with this totally but nevertheless I quote Bhagwans actions over his measly words!Maharaj was once offered a dish of food by each of the devotees of Jetalpur as Maharaj was unable to eat a meal at each of their homes. All the rich scholarly educated devotes had bought luxurious dishes that were personal favourites of the Lord. And they scoffed at the poor uneducated Jivanbhagat who had bought a handmade humble math no rotlo and bhaji nu saak.Maharaj left the others speechless when He chose to consume His hunger with it. He reasoned that it was Jivanbhagats bhavna when He made it that prompted Him to choose his dish. It isn’t about the money or how rich and educated a background you come from, its how you turn out to be.

We’ve no qualms with the backgrounds of any of our santo’s. If you bothered to look into Kutch for instance many of the santo’s of Bhuj are from wealthy families. Money and land in Kutch is not scarce. But there are santo’s from poorer uneducated ones too. There are some from the latter group that may surpass the ones from educated backgrounds. It doesn’t mean anything in satsang. There is no such thing as rich or poor in satsang. Also Nishkulanand Swami was also from a poor background. Yet look at the kavyas he wrote and look at His prem bhakti and gyaan.

In vaat 112 of Prakran 5 of Gunatitanand swami’s vaato ;

Ane acharya Adhik charno avgun ave e motu paap che.

Bija toh anek swabhav hoye,paan e paapnu mur che.

Te paap ne vishe punya ni buddhi thaye,ne sadhu ne vishe asadhuni budhi thaye,

Pachi droha thaiye.paachi teno jeev nash thaiye.

Evu eh che,mate varamvaar kevanu tatparya su che?

Toh eke vaaat hayia mah rakhine koi divas eh marghe charv ni.

Ne eni(acharya) toh karvi nikarva haath jorva.

Pan avgun toh nahj levo eh amaaro siddhant hato the kahyo.

Sadhu ni,Mandir ni,acharya ni ne satsangi ni seva karvi toh vruddhi pamaay.

Ne droh thaiye toh jeev no nash thaiye.

So why talk ill of Laxmiprasadji maharaj

I note that you mentioned that Gunatitanand swami in his vato has stated numerous times that he states clearly that he himself is Akshar.Will you please tell me the reference for this?

P.S are you going to India anytime soon? Do Visit Akshar Bhuvan in Vadtal.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Guest guest

Jai Sarvopari Sri Hari.

Jealousy of ‘your sanstha’? lol.What a laugh. If I was low enough a satsangi to feel jealous then I would also be low enough to pack the real thing in and join you. It really would be that simple You didn’t really think that one through.

I have looked on both sides in depth. Growing up in Neasden in the John Kelly High vicinity I was able to really do this. I now realise what I have on the orthodox side. It is true, ORIGINAL and divine. Wouldn’t exchange it for anything in the world. I try live as a satsangi was told to live by Bhagwan under the guidance of the people that Bhagwan Himself has instructed in own words in His time on the Prithvi..

I live with Him at my side all day everyday. I owe this to my guru’s who also live under His original and authentic instructions spoken and then written by Him, who also preach and teach the same original and authentic thoughts and wishes of the Lord. Jealous of your ‘temples’? Far from it. If you had 1 on every street of every country on this world it’d make the world a much prettier place. But you would not have a fraction of a small fraction of what I have in terms of the temples that I do darshan in.

As for your lame, hanging by a quarter thread, views on why you don’t have Sankhyogi baiyo in your santhstha, what a load of rubbish. The real line of your story is that you can’t have any unless you have someone to give them Diksha. Diksha can only be given by the wives of the Acharya as Avtaar na Avtaari has instructed the Shikshapatri. Where are the female tyagi’s mentioned in the scriptures?!Swaminarayan Swaminarayan!What are you reading!!!!?????

Satsangijeevan,Vachanamrut,Shikshapatri(again,sorry),Bhaktchintamani, Nishkulanand Kavya,Satsangi Bhushan,Harililamrut,Hari Digvijay,Bhumanand kavya,Swaminarayan sanhita, etc? Even in the Gadhpur Antya Vachnamrut of 19 where lord Swaminarayan states that this Vachnamrut should be read by both the female and male tyagis,

Actually where aren’t they mentioned!?

OHHH! I get it!Your scriptures are doctored like the aarti. I know this because ,like I have mentioned earlier I have seen and compared scriptures of your sect with the authentic ones.By authentic I mean Gunatitanand swami’s very own copy of the Vachnamrut kept in Rajkot. Also if Lord Swaminarayan did not want female tyagis then why did He write the rules of such female tyagis in the Satsangi Jivan? The Satsangi Jivan also states how these female Sankyogi’s should live, how they shall be initiated by the wife of the Acharya etc.

Who teaches the females their satsang? For example, they cannot ask saints about Shastras regarding the menstrual cycle can they? Also we grahast males and tyagis get our Ashtakshar mantra from the acharya just like the Satsangi Jivan states one should. The female grahast and Tyagis get their mantra from the Gadiwala (Acharyas wife) just like the Satsangi Jivan states as well.

An example of the need that Maharaj might have seen is a BAPS bhagat who is highly regarded in your Ashton branch. He has completed your satsangi exams and everything and is a well to do fella. His dharmapatni however has the tendency to not follow the monthly menstrual rules and be stricter in her diet. Its not through the lack of interest or wanting to.She just doesn,t have the resources to know better.She learns from my mum who in turn has had been taught in depth and detail by her Sankhyogi guru in India.

And don’t forget that in the times of Maharaj,Jivuba,Laduba,Rajbai,Raibai,Amarbai,MotaRambai,Ladkibai,Ladhibai,Surajbai,Jamkubai,Dhanbai,Kanbai,Ratanbai of Ora,Gangaba of Jetalpur and many more had multiple shishyas.The Lord actually instigated this for the benefit of female satsang.Bhaktimata actually gave darshan to Jivuba and Laduba in the kitchen at one ankoot on the grounds where Maharaj was preaching at the time.She instructed the pair and all the sankhyogi’s present,to preach and teach to the females the path of mokhsa according to their dharma.For ‘if they keep Dharma,I(Bhakti)will be their too.’(Satsangijeevan)Maharaj relunctantly…?!Give yourself a break!

When you read the authentic scriptures do you just ignore it? BAPS must re-publish the scriptures according to their own needs. That’s why I think you are failing to realise the true satsang. Also if you read earlier own in this topic you will find that one of your fellow co-devotee of the BAPS sanstha himself has replied stating that he believes Pramukh Swami as God just by seeing swami do puja!! LOL. You have to be careful in who you call God. This is Kaliyug you can’t just go round calling even a saint, God. Lord Swaminarayan Himself states that even a Dev or one that has reached the state of realising themselves as Brahm should not be meditated upon. Then on the other hand there are devotees in the BAPS sanstha that term saints as GOD.

The Lord, NEVER in any instance in His time on earth carried out an action reluctantly. His command and instructions were true and pure as in His mind He spoke His thoughts and didn’t tolerate in the slightest something that compromised His wishes. Not even as a child. THIS IS BECAUSE HE IS THE SUPREME MANIFESTED ON EARTH. Don’t you know as a bhagat, that not a leaf moves without His will?

The temples of Ramchandra Bhagwan were agreed to be given to Ragunathdas.Bhagwan Swaminarayan decided that He would therefore look after the temples of Shri Krishna. Lord Swaminarayan gave His divine word in court that He would not place Bhagwan Ramchandra in His temples and gave that to

Ragunathdas.He instructed His santos,bhaktos and others that administrated His will that they were never to in future either. Read the agreement signed by Govardhanbhai Seth as instructed by Maharaj in Aksharbhuvan in Vadtal. However, BAPS temples do.So you’re older than you think.

Coming to my next point,100 yrs in comparison is like a speck of dust floating in the state of Gujerat.I’m sure you’l be around for another million years to come.But will you be around as long as the moon and sun shine as Ahmedabad Kaupur will be? I tell you the Lords will and words can’t be taken lightly.They are concrete and are never false.Twisting them to comply with your own will brings nothing.Quantity means jack.After all He is just 1,yet He is everything.Quality is everything.Quality is measured by Him when adhering to His agna.

Raymond Brady Williams??!!!!

I agree with this totally but nevertheless I quote Bhagwans actions over his measly words!Maharaj was once offered a dish of food by each of the devotees of Jetalpur as Maharaj was unable to eat a meal at each of their homes. All the rich scholarly educated devotes had bought luxurious dishes that were personal favourites of the Lord. And they scoffed at the poor uneducated Jivanbhagat who had bought a handmade humble math no rotlo and bhaji nu saak.Maharaj left the others speechless when He chose to consume His hunger with it. He reasoned that it was Jivanbhagats bhavna when He made it that prompted Him to choose his dish. It isn’t about the money or how rich and educated a background you come from, its how you turn out to be.

We’ve no qualms with the backgrounds of any of our santo’s. If you bothered to look into Kutch for instance many of the santo’s of Bhuj are from wealthy families. Money and land in Kutch is not scarce. But there are santo’s from poorer uneducated ones too. There are some from the latter group that may surpass the ones from educated backgrounds. It doesn’t mean anything in satsang. There is no such thing as rich or poor in satsang. Also Nishkulanand Swami was also from a poor background. Yet look at the kavyas he wrote and look at His prem bhakti and gyaan.

In vaat 112 of Prakran 5 of Gunatitanand swami’s vaato ;

Ane acharya Adhik charno avgun ave e motu paap che.

Bija toh anek swabhav hoye,paan e paapnu mur che.

Te paap ne vishe punya ni buddhi thaye,ne sadhu ne vishe asadhuni budhi thaye,

Pachi droha thaiye.paachi teno jeev nash thaiye.

Evu eh che,mate varamvaar kevanu tatparya su che?

Toh eke vaaat hayia mah rakhine koi divas eh marghe charv ni.

Ne eni(acharya) toh karvi nikarva haath jorva.

Pan avgun toh nahj levo eh amaaro siddhant hato the kahyo.

Sadhu ni,Mandir ni,acharya ni ne satsangi ni seva karvi toh vruddhi pamaay.

Ne droh thaiye toh jeev no nash thaiye.

So why talk ill of Laxmiprasadji maharaj

I note that you mentioned that Gunatitanand swami in his vato has stated numerous times that he states clearly that he himself is Akshar.Will you please tell me the reference for this?

P.S are you going to India anytime soon? Do Visit Akshar Bhuvan in Vadtal.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Jay Swaminarayan,

What a crock! Your sanstha is "pure". Who are these gurus you speak of. If you have a guru the caliber of Pramukh Swami Maharaj then such "lafdas" would not be such a daily occurence in Vadtal Gadi. Your santos make me want to puke, I have seen them with my own eyes carrying money. About their background, the point I am trying to make is they become tyagis out of DESPERATION or have NO OTHER CHOICE. They then are not that well committed and don't deserve to be santos. BTW I always visit Kalupur Mandir in India. Don't have time for Vadtal but visited it long time ago in 98.

Jay Swaminarayan

Guest guest

Get this in your mind, neither me or vast majority of BAPS satsangis consider Swami as God. He is his perfect ekantik sant but not god, we do not treat him like God either. God is only Sarvopari Shriji. BTW I have also seen Swami doing puja and it was such a enlightening experience, I would suggest you go for his puja darshan yourself.

Jay Swaminarayan

Jay Akshar Purshottam

Guest guest

Listen up, the Upasna we follow is pure. We are not Vachan Drohis of Shriji Maharaj in this way. This is what this is all about. What’s the use of saints that initially go against the teachings of Shriji Maharaj when it comes to the main foundation principles of satsang? Them carrying out their tyagi dharm or not is totally another matter. As im sure the same can be said about BAPS santos. But like I said that’s a different matter. Swadharm is up to the individual. Whereas, abiding by the Agna and Upasna regarding the main Siddhants of Shriji Maharaj is different.

Also all Saints are Sadhaks. They are individual souls as well. They will obviously suffer for their consequences. They become Yogbrasth souls if they fall from their Swadharm like Shri Bhagwaan states in the Vachnamrut. In reality they should consist of 62 qualities. But if they don’t they hinder themselves from attaining Atyantik Moksh. That’s a different subject altogether.

The gurus I speak of are the ones who have not in word, deed or action failed to follow their guidelines laid down by Bhagwan Swaminarayan. Stop turning this around. Why do you fail to answer all my questions? Why do you repeatedly do droh by taking avgun of sacha santo? Such as the ones Pramukh Swami Himself has bowed down and respected. For example, Akshar Nivaasi Vachan Sidh Sadguru Ghanshyamjivandasji of Bhuj.

You’re trying to say such saints are nor true? That they do not follow the true Upasna and Agna of Shriji Maharaj? They to were from a poor background. You can’t just categorise them all under one banner by saying that as they come from a poor background they must be bad saints. That’s just wrong. Nor can you say that they became saints as they had “NO OTHER CHOICE”. Have you even read or researched upon the backgrounds of such santo before you taint their character?

You have to be careful, as there are always some bad apples everywhere. I know for a fact BAPS will also have these. Otherwise why did Shriji Maharaj state that all Sadhus are no the same and ones that say that all Sadhus are same are fools! Read Vachnamrut Loya 6 as well. This clearly states that all saints are different and that you should do sang of only the ones prescribed. This can be seen in the Vachnamrut. Also in Satsangi Jiva it clearly states that saints in the Swaminarayan sampraday should be initiated by a Dharmvanshi Acharya, so why is it that even though BAPS recognises itself as a Swaminarayan sect it fails to comply with the rules prescribed by Lord Swaminarayan and only follow what they think they should follow.

Even in ISKON. But that doesn’t mean the whole ISKON sect is wrong. As long at its devotees and how it began. Its never changed for noone. Nor have they gone against the teachings of Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu or Swami Prabhupada.

Jay Swaminarayan.

Jay Swaminarayan

NAr Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Laksminarayan dev Ni Jay

Guest guest

Jai Swaminaryan,

First of all let me say I have great respect and reverence for all the santos of Kutch, the vast majority of them follow their vartaman and niyam dharma to a tee. All of us in BAPS have great respect for them. What I am saying is such breaking of niyams is endemic to the rest of the Ahmedabad Gadi and Vadtal Gadis, they have dragged the whole Sampradaya's name to shame. Yes every organization has its foul apples. BAPS is no exception but we do have a very able guru and leader in Bhramaswaroop Swami Bapa, hence such instances in BAPS are the exception not the norm. The same cannot be said of Vadtal unfortunately. All the best for the New Year and may Maharaj and Swami keep you safe and increase your happiness!

Gurhari Pramukh Swami Maharaj ni Jay!

BAPS Shatapdi Mahotsav ni Jay!

Guest guest

Jai Swaminaryan,

First of all let me say I have great respect and reverence for all the santos of Kutch, the vast majority of them follow their vartaman and niyam dharma to a tee. All of us in BAPS have great respect for them. What I am saying is such breaking of niyams is endemic to the rest of the Ahmedabad Gadi and Vadtal Gadis, they have dragged the whole Sampradaya's name to shame. Yes every organization has its foul apples. BAPS is no exception but we do have a very able guru and leader in Bhramaswaroop Swami Bapa, hence such instances in BAPS are the exception not the norm. The same cannot be said of Vadtal unfortunately. All the best for the New Year and may Maharaj and Swami keep you safe and increase your happiness!

Gurhari Pramukh Swami Maharaj ni Jay!

BAPS Shatapdi Mahotsav ni Jay!

Jay Swaminarayan

If you taake some time out and look into the advancement of satsang from both the Gadis you will realise for yourself that it has not halted or hindered in any form.

These bad apples will remain and will never cease to exist in any sampraday or following. You have tottally gone off the points that i had initially raised with you in terms of the true principles (Agna and Upasna) laid down by Shri Bhagwan Swaminarayan.

Are you in your above post trying to hint that Acharyas of teh Gadis are not fit of their post or somthing? Or that they should cease to exist altogether? Whatever you are trying to point out doesnt make sense.

We get our Gyan from our santos, our doors to salvation open through these santo as well as Acharyas. If you have read teh Nishkulanand Kavya you can see that Swami Nishkulanand states that the fourth and last path to attain ultimate redemtion is through the Dharmvanshi Acharyas! First, second and third being Bhagwans Murtis, Saints, And Satshastras (scriptures).

So as you can see we are following this path. Just like dharm, Bhakti gyaan and Vairagya- Dharm Gyan and Vairagya are for our advancement in Bhakti. They are there so that finally we may raise ourselves to a path of Prem Lakshana bhakti and therefore dive into the ocean of love for God. Nothing else remains left to do after that. Therefore we have Gyan, Dharm and Vairagya. This is so we can attain that final stage of having Pure love for Bhagwan.

Now if you leave one and concentrate on just the three then we cannot attain such Prem Lakshana Bhakti. We have to have all four to become a Ekantik bhakt and attain such an aim. Lord Swaminarayan has stated this in the Vachnamrut.

In the same way for Shriji Maharaj to be happy upon us we have to become such a Bhakt. To become such a bhakt we have to live by His words. In our duties whether a tyagi or Grahast (renunciate or householder). We have to follow teh Niyam, Agna and Upasna the way he wanted his followers to follow. Now to know what he wanted us to follow we should read teh authentic shastras of the Swaminarayan Sampraday written by Nandsanto at teh time of Shriji Maharaj such as Satsangi Jivan. someone cannot ignore a scripture and read only what seems right to them so that it fits their needs. You have to read them all. Some contain leelas others contain how to lead life as satsangis, others contain the principles of the Satsang etc. The three main scriptures being Vachnamrut, Satsangi Jivan and Sikshapatri. As these fully hold the true principles.s Teh Satsangi Jivan entails leelas as well as the foundations of the satsang and how it should be. This is ignored alot by BAPS and i think i know why. It covers all the works of Shriji Maharaj and His talks that he delivered as well as what teh Sampraday should consist of. It talks of santos how they should be initiated, Acharyas and their roles, why the Acharyas and their wives should always be treated as Gurus. How saints should be gurus but not become Acharyas and much more. But as BAPS are devoid of such teaching of Bhagwan Swaminarayan they tend to purposely misinterpret many prayers, Shlokas or even ignore many scriptures altogether.

How We understand it is that someone cannot just follow what they think they should follow and disregard the rest of teh scriptures. For example, when Bhagwan states in Shlokas of the Sikshapatri that only the murtis consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharya shopuld be worshipped the rest shpuld only be bowed down to, then this is how it should be. This is whats required for thise wanting to follow the authentic Sampraday (previously Uddhav Sampraday) that bhagwaan Swaminarayan Himself RE- established for HIS FOLLOWERS. Now if you HIS FOLLOWER than you shouldnt fail to comply in any way whatsoever. Even if your guru tells you to. As Shriji Maharaj Himself in teh Sikshapatri states that even if a guru wnats you to do somthing which is devoid of Dharm and will make you fall from the path of worship than you should not. As these are the words of God Himself not a normal sadhu whose words are fine to be twisted any way required.

By the way we are curently worshipping Pratyaksh murtis just in case your wondering. As only the acharya has been given this power to make Murtis pratyakshya. Again read Satsangi Jivan and Bhushan etc to find out for yourself. As truth is youd rather would do that then listen to me. So do it for yourself instead of blindly coming on here and battling for what you or your fellow guru or co-satsangi think. Read what is needed for a true satsangi to follow according to Shriji Maharaj and His Nand Padvi Saints.

I cant give you any more advice other than this my friend. Now if you feel that what you know is greater than the MARYADA, Niyam, Nishchay, Agna and Upasna that SHRIJI MAHARAJ Himself built then fine. I cant help you further nor can your guru who you call enlightened. I know that for a fact. You will then remain entagled in this web of biased knowledge where you will do droh of Achryas, Saints, true Haribhakts and scriptures oh and not to forget Swaminarayan Bhagwan Himself.

Jay Swaminarayan, and May Shriji Maharaj give you strength so that you may realise one day for yourself the way He wanted His sampraday to be so that you may achieve Archi Marg. Also that the hapiness of this world in nothing compared to the Sukh of His murti. Ast he sukh of the vishays is minute, and naashvant.

Sarva avtaari Bhagwan Swaminarayan Ni Jay

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Lakshmi Narayan dev ni Jay

Gopinathji Maharaj ni Jay

Guest guest

To understand Swaminarayan Bhagwan meaning you must go back history books where Swaminarayan Bhagwan and his sadus written about rules to follow from men and women, sadhus,acharya,rulers. Many people have forgetten about Swaminarayan Bhagwan true form and used false people to act as Guru of Swaminarayan. Swaminarayan stated all sadhus shall never talk or look at women. Swaminarayan stated all sadhus shall never have anytype of money. Swaminarayan stated all sadhus shall spend whole their life to worship Swaminarayan Bhagwan(Me) Swaminarayan stated Only acharya became acharya of gadi is current Acharya died therefore his son became acharya. Ask yourself How Acharya Trendrapasadji Maharaj can retired and let his son became Acharya of Shri NarNarayan Dev. Once History show us With Acharya Purushottompasadji Maharaj passed away Kunjivinpasadji Maharj purpose be Acharya but Shri NarNarayan Dev gadi people choose Vasdevpasadji Maharaj as Acharya. History show us that Swaminarayan built 6-10 mandir around India. Both Acharya refuse as Akshar-Purushottam Maharaj. Swaminarayan stated Aksharbrahmin sadhus is Mool Akshar and I am Purushottam Narayan. As Shri NarNarayan Dev form Krishna and devotee Argun. Swaminarayan created two gadi Shri Nar-Narayan Dev and Shri Laxmi-Narayan Dev with two acharyas. Swaminarayan also created Aksharbrahmin sadhu who shall able control Maya-Taste,Smell,Hear,See,Lust.

Guest guest

You’re not even worth replying to as you’re a hypocrite. You state that authentic scriptures should be sought, but you do not read yourself! This can be clearly seen form your reply. I will reply for other people. You are correct of the Sadhus rules also do not forget there are other 5 Vartmans for Sadhus as well such as nishkaam, Nisneh etc.

Firstly, in which scripture does Swaminarayan Bhagwan state that Akshar Brahm Sadhus are mool Akshar? You can’t go round stating such if it’s not recorded in any of the main authentic scriptures. You’re stating stuff which your gurus have decided. But this cannot be allowed in the authentic orthodox Swaminarayan sampraday. Your Upasna has failed you to become a true bhakt of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. As your understanding simply shows that you do not read the authentic scriptures in the life you lead as a so called Bhakt. I would also like to point out that it’s obvious that both the Gadi Acharyas will not accept such upasna as it was made after Bhagwan Swaminarayan departed to Akshardham. The Acharyas follow what was originally started off by Bhagwan Swaminarayan. Also what is in the authentic scriptures from Bhagwans time and not which was created afterwards by Sadhus. You should not take avgun of Acharyas in this way. Sadguru Gunatitanand Swami also states this in His Vato. Maybe you should read them carefully as well.

Also you should learn the history carefully too. If you do some research of your own you will learn that Purshottamprasadji Maharaj had left the Gadi to Vasudevprasadji Maharaj in his will, this will was in the hands of the governor of Ahmadabad. This will can also be seen in the Bhuj Swaminarayan Mandir. As it was Sadguru Mahant Swami Aksharjivandasji who carried this task to sit Vasudevprasadji Pande on the throne. This was because Swami knew from his times with Purshottamprasadji Maharaj that this was also wanted by the acharya. Aksharjivandasji Swami was a great scholar and also a Samadhinisht sant. You should learn about his high spiritual status. So he could not have been wrong and even if he was a will cannot be wrong. So it wasn’t Kunjvihariprasad to be on the Gadi. But Kunjvihariprasad did not listen to Aksharjivandasji Swami and did his own thing in Vadhvan which today isn’t getting very far. Then BAPS used him as an Acharya to consecrate their murtis. But not anymore. BAPS do their own Murtipratishta these days as well.

Also where does Bhagwan Swaminarayan state that only if a Acharya passes away to Akshardham, another one can be chosen?? Maybe you should read the Harililamrut, Satsangi Jivan and Desh Vibhaag No Lekh etc. Swaminarayan Bhagwan has clearly stated that when a new Acharya is to be consecrated to the Gadi then he shall be of a good character and of the Dharmkul lineage. So what you state is wrong. You need to read the Adhyay of Satsangi Jivan where Bhagwan delivers the sermon of the Acharyas rules in Vadtal once after they were given the Gadi.

Sarva avtaari Bhagwan Swaminarayan Ni Jay

Nar Narayan Dev Ni Jay

Lakshmi Narayan dev ni Jay

Gopinathji Maharaj ni Jay