IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Buddhist monk comes back to life after 3 days [Christian propaganda]

Rate this topic

I have also noticed the only people who report hell in NDEs are people who committed suicide or they might have some deep, dark secret that no one else knows about. It has nothing to do with believing in Jesus as the savior.

Guest guest

I have also noticed the only people who report hell in NDEs are people who committed suicide or they might have some deep, dark secret that no one else knows about. It has nothing to do with believing in Jesus as the savior.

Yes - in the lower astral regions we are known to play out our own subconcious fears and desires in a very vivid manner. The experiences in these afterlife realms will be varied based on the state of one's own consciousness: but if we have a lot of negative karma and sanskaras to deal with, the experiences can be negative.

Afterlife 'experiences' in hellish regions are the outplaying of very subtle aspects of mind and negative impressions (sanskaras); and the astral torments end at their appointed time.

Yes - in the lower astral regions we are known to play out our own subconcious fears and desires in a very vivid manner. The experiences in these afterlife realms will be varied based on the state of one's own consciousness: but if we have a lot of negative karma and sanskaras to deal with, the experiences can be negative.

Afterlife 'experiences' in hellish regions are the outplaying of very subtle aspects of mind and negative impressions (sanskaras); and the astral torments end at their appointed time. quote by guest

Being a person who encountered both a positive and negative experience in a NDE encounter I would say, this seems to be the way it works.

I have read some buddhist writings some years ago that explain these things in some detail.

At the time I encountered this phenomenon, I was young, and did not have a very developed spiritual thinking. The structure I was taught during my life was a very simplistic christian theology with the gospel teaching of grace left out. Basically a theology based on good and evil and moral conduct. And a warning of hell and satan. Sad really.

The negative aspect that was presented to me in the NDE had alot to do with the way I had been religously conditioned from a young age. Not so much that I was a really bad person. Just a run of the mill, not so good, young person.

As is common with alot of people who have encountered NDE's ,my whole concept of God gradually changed and developed. And the concept of death and an afterlife is not a negative thing anymore. I know I will not encounter the element of fear next time.

I think that alot of NDE's are subtle mental phenomena and at some point the soul has to penetrate this illusory realm to progress further. Back home, back to Godhead.

Interesting to note, as with most NDE's, the last words spoken to me were, "it's not your time, go back."

Guest guest

Has anyone seen What Dreams May Come, it has a lot to do with what I just said.

Yes, I liked that movie. A lot of cool visuals! I liked how they included reincarnation, and the various afterlife realms according to one's own state of consciousness. Rather than the typical Christian concept of the afterlife.

aren't all 5 books which make up the Torah considered the full Mosaic writings? and one book.

I don't know how that is possible since Moses died BEFORE they reach the Promised Land.

And also, the most fundamental of all Judaism belief is the 10 commandments, so whatever Laws which doesn't compile with the 10 Commandments is automatically put aside and not followed.

Also, the Old Testament you see now is hand-written by Christians and many of them potray the Prophets after Moses and before Jesus as corrupted and full of sins so it will be easier for Christians to accept that Jesus came and died for their sin, thus making them sinless.

IF you want actual Hebrew Laws, you must find the Torah in Traditional Jewish homes, kept in special cabinets and considered so Holy that even Jews do not touch it by hand but use special tool to turn the pages.

by jndas

You are speaking nonsensical things. No where in our scriptures does it say such a thing. Prahlada was an asura, but he was a devotee of Narayana.

Hmm .... :eek4: For someone in an administrative posts, you have poor understanding on how things works.

Prahlada was a devotee to Narayana NOT because he is an asura or deva or anything. It is because he already taught good things since even before birth by Narada.

So morale here is ... it doesn't matter where you born in or as what (asura, demons, Dewas etc), what important is the education you receive from good people and how you use them.

Working according to one's nature does not justify killing babies simply because they believe in a religion different from your own. That is not God's plan, and that's why it's a man made religion.

And what is God's plan? :eek4:

Since you speak of God's plan, perhaps you can explain why Christianity and Islam comes to being? Is that God's plan also OR did they just sprung up and become independent of God all the sudden?

Guest guest

IF you want actual Hebrew Laws, you must find the Torah in Traditional Jewish homes, kept in special cabinets and considered so Holy that even Jews do not touch it by hand but use special tool to turn the pages.

Do the Holy Pages of the Torah also contain stories about how Moses' men killed the children of unbelievers?

The murder of children is unjustifiable, no matter who says it is OK. Even Yahweh. I think that if Buddha is in hell and Yahweh is watching him suffer, Yahweh should go to Buddha and ask his advice about how Yahweh might deal with his anger and irrational behaviour. Somebody else said they would prefer to be in hell with Buddha than in heaven with the evangelicals and Moses. Ditto to that.

Hmm .... For someone in an administrative posts, you have poor understanding on how things works. Prahlada was a devotee to Narayana NOT because he is an asura or deva or anything. It is because he already taught good things since even before birth by Narada.

What I had replied to was this: "Even in our scriptures it says this. That asuras should behave like asuras, devas like devas, etc."

The scriptures teach that everyone should become a devotee of Narayana, not that asuras should behave like asuras. Prahlada is just one example of an asura not behaving like an asura, but instead perfecting his human life and becoming a devotee of Narayana. That is what all human beings are meant to do.

Guest guest

No one said Buddha is in Hell

uh.. did you read the original post?

Christian propaganda? Thank you for spreading the this story...as it must be spread to call all the lost sheep into the fold. Those who are meant to have eternal life will come forward to receive Him...so don't worry if you hadn't gotten the call from heaven...maybe heaven is not meant for you and the pit of hell with all the fallen angels is your domain. I've read all your responses...this was meant only to save those who are lost and who's name has been written in the Lamb's book of life...those of you who are offended by it, don't be... you're not called into the Kingdom. There is much to be said, but truth is, God knows who are His and all who are His will come to Him in due time. All your great learnings will not save you...all but the shed blood of the Lamb of God! Please note: when your time is at hand, and death embraces you...you will find out the truth then but all will be lost. I am truly sorry your father is the dark one...such a shame to be born that way...but evil must come...although woe unto him thru whom that evil comes from! Oh well...I go to heaven now. Have fun in the lake of fire burning with brimstone and sulfur.