IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Buddhist monk comes back to life after 3 days [Christian propaganda]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No where in any Scriptures of the Old Testament stated that those who do not believe in God or its Messangers will be send to Hell for eternity

Most Jews I know do not believe in eternal damnation. And Jewish mystics and those who study the tree of life depicted in your avatar, believe in reincarnation and are actually close to Hindus in some beliefs.

However there are some verses which christians can find in the Old Testament, that seem to imply their eternal torture dogmas. Like this:

Isaiah 66:24

And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

which is basically saying the same thing that is stated in the Book of Revelation in the New Testament.

Revelation 14:10-11

The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

as a former christian, I can remember sitting thru many hell-fire and brimstone sermons in church, where the Old Testament was quoted. And I know they believe the wrathful god of the Old Testament, is proof of their eternal torment beliefs.

Their beliefs make me sick now. :( Glad I am now a follower of Sanatan Dharma.

they'd think it was some tricks of satan, as they already do. When I have mentioned extraterrestrial ecounters and life on other planets to christians, they said any ET sightings are demon imposters.

You see, if they can't explain it, "it must be of the devil". This is how they also explain yogic powers and feats, that hindus with siddhis are demon possessed.

See, Christianity is built on such a fragile pillar, that if "aliens' were to land in their backyard then they would lose their religion. Or maybe not because of what you mentioned above, but demons wouldn't be riding in UFOs period. I never got their whole concept of we're the only life in the universe because there is a covenant between us and God. If that were true than there would be Earth and the Sun, not a vast universe, kind of a waste of creation wouldn't you think? This goes to show how limited their understanding of God is.

Guest guest

I was told, "Aung San is here because he persecuted and killed Christians, but mostly because he didn't believe in Jesus Christ."

So that means the Crusaders from Europe who stole and pillaged from Jews and Muslims and then killed them were quite good. Thanks, I was always wondering about that.

Guest guest

See, Christianity is built on such a fragile pillar, that if "aliens' were to land in their backyard then they would lose their religion.

indeed. Did you know that when dinosaur bones were first discovered, many Christians said they were planted their by satan to test the faith of Christians?

Such blind religionists have really backed themselves in a deep theological corner by being so anti-scientific. This is why is why all they can resort to is denial of facts when evidence is presented that contradicts their preconceived beliefs. "Blame the devil, 'cuz we can't explain it."

I never got their whole concept of we're the only life in the universe because there is a covenant between us and God. If that were true than there would be Earth and the Sun, not a vast universe, kind of a waste of creation wouldn't you think? This goes to show how limited their understanding of God is.

I've never understood it either. I can understand that in the dark ages they believed the Universe was very, very small, and held to a geocentric view. But with all we know now, we can see how foolish it is to think that this speck called Earth is the only populated planet in this vast universe.

The hindu writings confirm there is life on other planets. I personally believe many of the UFO sightings are the vimanas that are described in the vedas.

Yes, I have heard about the dinosaur bones, I laughed. I think the UFO sightings are vimana too not necessarily alien related. Most abduction cases report being lifted from their body, do these beings know how to travel through dimensions or something? I've also heard from abduction cases that these beings have a higher spiritual understanding.

Guest guest

I think the UFO sightings are vimana too not necessarily alien related.

what I have heard is that many of the planets, including the moon and sun, have life on it. But it is higher dimensional, that's why we can't see them, they are vibrating at a different frequency.

I think the UFOs are able to go through some sort of interdimensional portals. Thats why they are able to appear and dissappear so quickly.

what I have heard is that many of the planets, including the moon and sun, have life on it. But it is higher dimensional, that's why we can't see them, they are vibrating at a different frequency.

I think the UFOs are able to go through some sort of interdimensional portals. Thats why they are able to appear and dissappear so quickly.

Yeah, some people say they feel like something is watching them from Venus. I don't know how true that is though, but it is interesting.

Guest guest

And buddha can preach all he want I dont believe for one minute that hippie was actually HAVING true divine compassion and love for all. And no, satan deceived him, God torments him. Not that it was Gods will, but he is condemned by his own judgement. God wants all people to return to Him and believe and live eternally with Him.

I think Buddha had a lot more compassion than the person who motivated these genocidal terrorists:

31 The LORD said to me, "See, I have begun to give Sihon and his land over to you. Begin now to take possession of his land." 32 So when Sihon came out against us, he and all his people for battle at Jahaz, 33 the LORD our God gave him over to us; and we struck him down, along with his offspring and all his people. 34 At that time we captured all his towns, and in each town we utterly destroyed men, women, and children. We left not a single survivor. 35 Only the livestock we kept as spoil for ourselves, as well as the plunder of the towns that we had captured.

- DEUTERONOMY chapter 2

Guest guest

Yes Moses, who fabricated the book of Deuteronomy, was a genocidal maniac.

A man much like bin Laden and Mohammed, in fact.

God never told him to commit genocide. He merely said that God was backing him. No doubt the other stories about Moses and the "parting of the red sea" are all lies as well.

Guest guest

You may be right. I've always felt a dark cloud of depression come over me when reading Dueteronomy. I feel the complete opposite when I read the Gita.

Guest guest

Yes Moses, who fabricated the book of Deuteronomy, was a genocidal maniac.

A man much like bin Laden and Mohammed, in fact.

God never told him to commit genocide. He merely said that God was backing him. No doubt the other stories about Moses and the "parting of the red sea" are all lies as well.

Why do you believe that stuff is a lie?

Moses had the same mystic power that yogis do. He arose the shakti and "saw" God as a burning bush. When his staff turned into a snake and then back to a staff, that's allegory for the rising of his shakti.

Also, Isn't Yahvah a Sanskrit epiphet for Agni? And isn't the Jewish God, the one Moses saw in a BURNING bush, called Yahweh? And Yahweh says he is the "I Am" principle, meaning pure consciousness.

In Wikipedia's entry on Moses, by the way, it says something I thought was interesting. It says that Moses was told that God was the "I Am" and this meant God was everywhere, could take form of anything, transcendent. Sounds similar to the Hindu conception of Brahman, right? So what's so different about the Jewish perception of God and the Hindu one? I always thought that Jews regarded their God as distinct and separate from the material world, and they conceived of Him as an old man looking down on Earth or something like that, but it doesn't seem that way at all.

Whether Moses was a yogi or not, it is interesting that he had all the children of the infidels killed. There is no connection between this and Vedic religions.

Ashwatthama was considered the lowest person for having killed the sons of the Pandavas, and was subsequently punished with the approval of Krishna.

Overall I find the Old Testament to be quite barbaric, all about killing infidels and punishing the nonbelievers, destroying the cities of the wicked, etc. Once Jesus comes, it seems to switch to peace and nonviolence.

It is possible that their real religion only began when Christ came with the teachings of the east. And what they had before was just tribal feuding and man made religion.

I am no expert, but I have read most parts of the bible and haven't found much that is attractive to me.

Guest guest

Overall I find the Old Testament to be quite barbaric, all about killing infidels and punishing the nonbelievers, destroying the cities of the wicked, etc. Once Jesus comes, it seems to switch to peace and nonviolence.

for similar reasons some early christian groups rejected Old Testament altogether.

Guest guest

Whether Moses was a yogi or not, it is interesting that he had all the children of the infidels killed. There is no connection between this and Vedic religions.

Ashwatthama was considered the lowest person for having killed the sons of the Pandavas, and was subsequently punished with the approval of Krishna.

It is possible that their real religion only began when Christ came with the teachings of the east. And what they had before was just tribal feuding and man made religion.

I am no expert, but I have read most parts of the bible and haven't found much that is attractive to me.

How do you know there is no link between Judaism and Vedic religions? It seems to me that the manner of Mose's enlightenment is consistent with what yogis experience, so to claim it was a "man-made" religion is something I would have to disagree with. Perhaps the philosophy illustrated in the Old Testament runs counter to Vedic philosophy, but I don't think you can say that the two cultures were mutually exclusive.

By the way, did Christ really bring teachings from the east or did he get them from God? Are his teachings really consistent with Eastern teachings? I don't think churches would embrace that idea. Nor do I think it necessary that his teachings were from the East even if they were identical. Truth is truth, it doesn't have to be attained from a secondary source if it is indeed Truth, since one can arrive at the same conclusion if he were to do the work himself.

Guest guest

Why do you believe that stuff is a lie?

Moses had the same mystic power that yogis do. He arose the shakti and "saw" God as a burning bush. When his staff turned into a snake and then back to a staff, that's allegory for the rising of his shakti..

Why don't I believe in anything coming from Moses (eg. the first five books of the bible)?

Because Moses, by his own admission, perpetrated acts of genocide.

He was like Mohammed and bin Laden. He was not a saint.

Guest guest

for similar reasons some early christian groups rejected Old Testament altogether.

yes most of the gnostic christians rejected the Old testament, and attributed Jehovah as being a demigod, not the Most High.

Most Jews I know do not believe in eternal damnation. And Jewish mystics and those who study the tree of life depicted in your avatar, believe in reincarnation and are actually close to Hindus in some beliefs.

as a former christian, I can remember sitting thru many hell-fire and brimstone sermons in church, where the Old Testament was quoted. And I know they believe the wrathful god of the Old Testament, is proof of their eternal torment beliefs.

Their beliefs make me sick now. :( Glad I am now a follower of Sanatan Dharma.

For information of Non-Jewish, the Scriptures in Jewish Beliefs are the 10 Commandments which one CANNOT break if he is to become Jewish. All the other 4 books are added later. So, if you want to know whether Jews are barbaric or not, check the 10 Commandments first.

And yes, Reincarnation IS part of Jewish tradition, whether one believes in the Tree of Life or not.

Guest guest

For information of Non-Jewish, the Scriptures in Jewish Beliefs are the 10 Commandments which one CANNOT break if he is to become Jewish. All the other 4 books are added later. So, if you want to know whether Jews are barbaric or not, check the 10 Commandments first.

aren't all 5 books which make up the Torah considered the full Mosaic writings? and one book.

And yes, Reincarnation IS part of Jewish tradition, whether one believes in the Tree of Life or not.

Guest guest

Our religion doesn't teach you to kill the children of the infidels.

That doesn't make one religion more "man-made" than the other. It's not enough to say that because one religion doesn't teach to kill children of infidels, it is more God-centered than another. God-centered doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is born good, that everyone has to do good in this world, etc.

Even in our scriptures it says this. That asuras should behave like asuras, devas like devas, etc. The dharma has to be done according to one's own nature, because that was God's plan. Everyone in the world is on a stage, they all play a part, some play the parts of villains, yet they serve the overall good even if they bring death and disharmony in the short term. For the universe to be reborn, it must be destroyed first. No good act can exist without a bad act, and vice versa.

Guest guest

Why don't I believe in anything coming from Moses (eg. the first five books of the bible)?

Because Moses, by his own admission, perpetrated acts of genocide.

He was like Mohammed and bin Laden. He was not a saint.

There is no correlation between sainthood and mystic power.

And don't some people interpret the Vedas as having espoused racism, genocide, etc. as well?

bin Laden is a freaking terrorist. He is no saint, he never claimed to be one. He has no mystic power, he's just a fool who likes to blow up people and thinks that is real power.

It's not enough to say that because one religion doesn't teach to kill children of infidels, it is more God-centered than another. God-centered doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is born good, that everyone has to do good in this world, etc.

You're a confused person if you don't understand that killing children of those who believe in other religions is against dharma.

Yes, I think I can safely say (and I'm sure most sane people here would also agree) that a religion that teaches not to kill children of nonbelievers is more God-centered than a religion that teaches you to kill the children of nonbelievers.

Even in our scriptures it says this. That asuras should behave like asuras, devas like devas, etc.

You are speaking nonsensical things. No where in our scriptures does it say such a thing. Prahlada was an asura, but he was a devotee of Narayana.

The dharma has to be done according to one's own nature, because that was God's plan.

Working according to one's nature does not justify killing babies simply because they believe in a religion different from your own. That is not God's plan, and that's why it's a man made religion.