IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Bhagavad-gita as it is - small edition?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Iskcon do sell one. It has a black plastic cover. Unfortunately the plastic on mine started to crack and fall off around the binding after six months of use.

Hare Krishna,

Can you get a 'Bible' type Bhagavad-gita as it is? Really small?

And is it in Production? Any quotes by Prabhupada saying He wanted this to happen. I would prefer it.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td colspan="4">

</td></tr><tr valign="top"> <td align="right"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top" width="20">Posted Image</td> <td rowspan="3" valign="top" width="150">Posted Image</td> <td style="width: 13px;">Posted Image</td> <td colspan="2" valign="top">Bhagavad-gita As It Is, Pocket Edition

By His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada

</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="20">

</td> <td style="width: 13px;">

</td> <td valign="top">

The largest-selling edition of the Gita in the Western world, Bhagavad-gita As It Is is more than a book. It is alive with knowledge and devotion; thus it has the power to change your life for the better.

More...</td> <td align="right" valign="bottom">Price: $9.95

</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="20">

</td> <td style="width: 13px;">

</td> <td valign="top">

</td> <td align="right" valign="top">Posted Image</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr><tr valign="top"><td colspan="4">

</td></tr></tbody></table>Krishna.com. I buy them by the box, they make really fine gifts.

My son gave me one for Christmas a few years back. He had decided to get me a devotee book, and happened to bump into a devotee in downtown Toronto. The devotee sold him 'his own copy' of the pocket Gita.

Needless to say, I was blown away speechless that day.