Jahnava Nitai Das Posted March 15, 2006 Report Posted March 15, 2006 All threads focussing on Hindu/Muslim anything will be closed and no further threads will be allowed on these topics for the present time. There are so many positive things to speak about Hinduism and the Vedic teachings. These Hindu/Muslim discussions just clutter the forums and obscure the valuable and informative posts. Quote
ng dasa Posted March 16, 2006 Report Posted March 16, 2006 Read this just after I posted on the impersonalism/qur'an thread. Please accept my apologies for posting against your decision. Quote
Jahnava Nitai Das Posted March 16, 2006 Author Report Posted March 16, 2006 No problem, it helps bring those threads into view so I can find them and lock them. Quote
gHari Posted March 16, 2006 Report Posted March 16, 2006 I wouldn't mind if they were deleted entirely. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.