IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Can Science Create Life?

Rate this topic

Yes.It is absolutely true.The scientists boasty they hv created test tube babies.But without a live sperm how is it possible to create that?Not by any ingredients they can give life to a baby.It is only an artificial insemination in other words.Man thinks he is great in everything and can create everything by his knowledge.But whatever he uses as materials were already provided by the Creator or else how can he create a thing out of nothing?

agraman

Who cares if they can or can't?

If you say you cannot do something, then better you do it first. If I am going to a journey and say I have already reached it, then that is true arrogance, but if when I get there I boast NO HARM!

Here is a quote from the book I'm translating . ..

Ch.2

" . . .Seriously,

Who can make a flower

Is it enough to bring dirt

Get a seed, and plant it in the ground

No of course not, that's too easy

Look another way, and think

Who of all the people knows how

To make a seed grow

Do the priests, or the hairdressers

Did they know back in time?

We can only make seeds grow with what is

Here already--nothing new

Where does the life come from

That is in things

We only know how to take life away . .. .

Yet without life, everything would be a desert . . ."

One thing I saw on www.gitamrta.org is an article it says, how is the Sun giving the constant amount of light for so many years. It's temp remains constant. If it went above it's temp this planet would be burned to ashes. On this Planet it takes an enourmous amount of effort to power a City. The Sun is meant to be an object without anybody running it?

Science philosophy is same as Buddists?

---

The Buddhists maintain that annihilation, or dissolution, is the highest truth. If the creation eternally exists, there is no question of dissolution or annihilation. This argument is not very strong because by practical experience we see that material things have a beginning, a middle and an end. The ultimate aim of the Buddhist philosophy is to dissolve the body. This is proposed because the body has a beginning. Similarly, the entire cosmic manifestation is also a gigantic body, but if we accept the fact that it will always exist, there can be no question of annihilation. Therefore the attempt to annihilate everything in order to attain zero is an absurdity.

CC:madhya.9.49 www.vedabase.net

___

Everything exsists eternally but temporary. As above. I am sure Science is missing a link somewhere, because it cannot explain what 'eternity is'.

Eternity

No past/present/future.

Science accepts in some way that's a fact, This means Energy is ever-exsistant. Everything is a transformation of energy. Eternal energy. By combination of checimals, life comes about. Then it is transformed into Energy. [Earth, water, fire etc].

If the Universe was created by a boom [explosion] create a small bang, and prove you can 'create'.

Since we are all meant to be manifestations of the Original Energy [material] I am sure it is very possible for Scientists to do it. We can destroy with a bang, but creation? Impossible.

So if you cannot create with an explotion? Then? Was everything already here? As if by Magix.!

Did God create it? Oh No. no no no. We cannot see God, how can we accept this? How do we know God created it? What is your PROOF!

Well what is YOUR Proof? Well er, we know that er, this and er. Well you cannot provide proof, so ..

Okay so stop telling us it's a fact. But er urm well how do we know God did it? er. Excuse me Mr Dumbass, but can you prove any of your theories?

NO we cannot. Its theories, not based on facts. We cannot really prove any of it. But you also cannot prove God exsists. SO there.

So Mr Scientist what do you do now? Well we shall try to find the myseriries of the Universe. And see if we can find it. ..

That would be God then? God? what hahaha, no such thing as God. We cannot see God.

Round and round we go where it ends nobody knows...

Guest guest

Yes exactly!! So you can't preach 'cause you yourself are imperfect.

When you will be enlightened, you can teach others. But what can you teach now, when you yourself have to learn and haven't achieved?

Just like a teacher upon himself mastering a subject can teach it to others.

One needs enlightenement to become a Guru and not just memorizing of cantos!!

If you say you cannot do something, then better you do it first. If I am going to a journey and say I have already reached it, then that is true arrogance, but if when I get there I boast NO HARM!

Right, we must go to that person who has seen the Truth. He has realized it. Factually speaking even from an athiesitic point of view. If we come from Nature, nobody can deny a Person can realize 'something' without any 'bones or anything else.'.

:P