IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

The Origins of the Satan Myth and impact to global politics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

and give him some foodstuff but don't expect him to understand philosophy.

Posted Image

Guest guest

oh your such a vaishnava, calling another vaishnava a monkey that might not know the philosophy as well but at least follows properly.

then again probably does know the philosophy better.

I'm not wasting time with you - a liar and a coward - who most likely isn't even a hare krishna - it's more like you are here for - other reasons.

Why not one quote from you? Why no attempt to debate properly?

So go and leave here - why are you on this thread now - yesterday you said you were leaving...

So I spent enough time on you - an offender a liar and - a hate monger....

Guest guest

bhakta don please accept my humble obiesances for any offences in arguing with you.

if you opologize for arguing aswell then my opology stands.

may your k.c be a fruitfull tree bearing lots of fruit.

I certianly do not wish to offend you - never did - so indeed I'm sorry for insulting you or denigrating you in anyway [if that's what I did] - so - from here on out - this becomes a real discussion?

Of course - this is closer to the point of this thread!

Yer Servant,

BDM

May the Lord Bless you! /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Guest guest

Bhakta Don wants to continue this low class converstaion. I just checked in on this thread and saw you as the victim. No longer.

What are you talking about? This person started a discussion [fight] and then ran away - how do I know 'who' that was and whom I said sorry to? That might have been a local detractor stalking me [no not paranoia] it's been going on for some time.

So if that individual was a devotee there would have been some answers forthcoming but - there wasn't.

As for being my being 'the victim' - not here...

That said - do you have anything to post that is of any value here? Do you wish to discuss or just make vague and empty critical postings?

Guest guest

You obviously do care what people think, otherwise, why do you keep replying?

I agree with that guest, you are not the victim, you are the aggressor. The offending guest apologized to you. Then you proceeded to call him a liar and a coward, apparently to smoke him out through enmity. That is low-class. Why would anyone wish to apologize or behave gentlemanly with you after witnessing your behaviour? You feed the trolls, and then when one of them apologizes, you seemingly accept the apology, then do an about-face and resume your hostility.

Can't you see what you're doing here? Practically speaking, this forum (until the moderator returns), is mostly just you and the trolls. And you seem to enjoy it. You're fixated on getting the last word, even though you keep denying this obvious fact. What kind of impression are you leaving on visitors who visit this forum? As Suzie Q asked, is this some kind of contest? It would seem so. You apparently won, and even declared "checkmate." But then you proceeded to gloat and call your opponent names, even after "victory." What good will come from this. Seriously. What good. Except that it gives you an excuse to keep on writing... and writing.... and writing.... and for what purpose? To out-rude the trolls?

Bhakta Tom

Hari Bol!

Dear Bhakta Tom:

Do I want the last word? Sometimes.

Bhakta Tom - I keep replying because I want to - does it bother you?

In answer to your critical post - I'll cite this:

...one should not find fault with others or correct them unnecessarily. Of course to call a thief a thief is not faultfinding, but to call an honest person a thief is very much offensive for one who is making advancement in spiritual life... [bG 16.1-3, purport]

What you describe as 'name calling' - is really only a 'description' of my observation - all be it quite terse.

As for the debate "contest" - yes why not? We are after all not impersonal beings...

After all - here 'you' are tearing a strip out of me - right?...

However all that said - I was somewhat boorish and it's not like me to be that way - I'll try better - really - I will!

I was only 'irritated' [in a superficial manner] that this poster didn't come back with some answers to continue the 'discussion' - after all was said and done - so in that regard I became boorish.

So of course in a sense you are correct.

Yer servant,

Quote:

the ‘spirit of quarrel’ which is epidemic – everywhere…

Reply:

Of course - I'm not on the outside of that reality...I do know that I must be careful at every moment - but some moments are harder than others [due to many different causes] and at times I can become adversarial – but it’s not exactly ego based.

As some here know - my life is in a gulag of sorts [the RFID implant in my sinus and a 3.5 year contention with the provincial human rights commission who said “we don’t cover Krishna here” - there is some info on our protest site about these issues I [and my god-brother] am dealing with - these are not an excuse – but they are a reason – so - at times - when I encounter ‘individuals’ like those in the noted postings - I take a bit of my frustrations out in the postings – that is not good – I know that – so of course - I’ll be more aware of that.

I’m not saying that I take things out on others – because I really don’t do that - but – the ‘passion’ in some of my postings - may be tainted with this.

So I humbly pray that the Holy Name protect me from the ‘spirit of quarrel’ – as this is not a time - nor a place for it – especially here and - in my life….

BDM