IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

The Origins of the Satan Myth and impact to global politics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

with all your shastric qoutations and advice you give to people you still smoke dope, so quit the . bhakta don, your the one who is twisted, go smoke a pipe and read the bible if your up with that.

One more thing – there have been many devotees who followed the four Regs and chanted their sixteen rounds a day – for years – but - they still blooped [some completely!] eventually – yes - some were beating their wives – some did other equally horrible things – so – ‘following’ means ‘more’ than rigid performance of the process – you’ll learn that after a few years – as for why I am not initiated – well – if I fall down it is a offence to the guru that I accept – I don’t take it cheaply – like some fraternity initiation…but initiated or not – I am making steady progress and I am not focused on the issue – and that is my business – I chant everyday without fail – no matter how low I feel and sick and tired I may get – I reach for the bead bag – I call out my rounds because I want to - not because I have to…

Guest guest

it's ok, just try your best, eventually you will get there.

you will be ok probably get a birth as a devotee.

See - it's still 'this' approach - instead of some real answers...I doubt it'll be any different anytime soon - so when you do 'bloop' one day - do think about this discourse today...

You’re much too self-righteous – it’s a common problem with some new [and 'other' long-term kanishta] devotees – and - religious extremists in general – much like the evangelical characters…

Guest guest

don't be to quick to judge master don, go for a smoke then come back and preech some more.

Still no answers – how long have you been aspiring on this path and how long have you been initiated and who is your guru?

Quote:

better than grabben the newbies and taken out the back for a smoke.

Reply:

You don't get it do you?

You're the one that would treat the newcomers - who are not as [so-called] 'pure' as you - as second class [or worse] and - if there were some “newbies” and they needed that ‘cigarette’ to [after encountering a personality such as yours in the temple on a Sunday] relax and 'hear' the IMPORTANT message - then - it's good that someone as 'fallen' as myself might be around to serve as ‘association’ - even at an 'impromptu' smoking corner [so they don’t go away with thoughts of avoiding 'those fanatics' etc.,] ...heck in the distant past [before the world of internet] I’ve sat in the pub and preached to eager audiences – who may never have heard otherwise – people who may have since looked-up Krishna – on the internet?

I realize that in your sheltered reality things 'must' fit a certain way or - it’s worthless - altogether worthless – you project so much aggression and - I don’t think that’s good for ‘the newbies’ to imbibe - I’d say you’re being here posting thus – certainly [if even indirectly] evidences my many posted points about the ‘spirit of quarrel’ which is epidemic – everywhere…

Guest guest

for info i am very much in the real world dealing with people everyday and i definitely know the difference between fanatics and normal devotees and am far from being sheltered, i do not live in a temple, you judge me although you don't know me, one word for that shallow.

i am definitely not going to reveal my name and info on the internet for my own reasons which i have no interest explaining to you, but as usual this will be your benchmark for the next comeback argument you have for guests same old speel.

Guest guest

you talk about the spirit of quarelling, but here you are quarelling......LOL.

Quote:

for info i am very much in the real world dealing with people everyday and i definitely know the difference between fanatics and normal devotees and am far from being sheltered, i do not live in a temple, you judge me although you don't know me, one word for that shallow.

Reply:

I call it like it seems – I didn’t say you live in a temple and as for the rest of your point – well I tried to get to know you – and what do you do? You badger me for answers of a personal nature – which I surrendered to you – and – you know me – but I don’t know you or your real position to post – you could be a well rehearsed pretender here to challenge for ulterior motives – this is after all the internet – right?

Who do you deal with everyday? Do you treat everyone like you treat us here?

Slow to learn quick to speak – that’s you – in the best light…

Quote:

i am definitely not going to reveal my name and info on the internet for my own reasons which i have no interest explaining to you

Reply:

Coward – yes - hide the way you do! The world knows who and where I am and now – many personal details about me – what do they know about you?

“my own reasons which i have no interest explaining to you” – that sounds like you've something to hide doesn’t it now!?

Quote:

but as usual this will be your benchmark for the next comeback argument you have for guests same old speel.

Reply:

“benchmark” – so you read my reply to the other nice devotee in the string where YOU started this? The last word isn’t mine – it just appears that way…

Quote:

you talk about the spirit of quarelling, but here you are quarelling......LOL.

Reply:

I’m not quarreling – I’m answering the quarrelsome element that attacked here…

So go hide for a while and think about how nice it isn’t - to be a coward and a pretender.

I'm praying that you'll overcome this pettiness...

Guest guest

you would have to be the most stubborn person ever, it is not possible for you to be wrong and everything can be justified, incredible..........

your not quarelling..LOL

Guest guest

i think i getting bored with your raving nonsense so i guess you will have to find someone else to quarell with.

p.s thats your problem for revealing your details on this forum, i definitely am not going to be as stupid.

Quote:

i think i getting bored with your raving nonsense so i guess you will have to find someone else to quarell with.

Reply:

Good for you?

Since you failed to post any real debate and you failed to answer any of the questions - that means what?

Quote:

p.s thats your problem for revealing your details on this forum, i definitely am not going to be as stupid.

Reply:

I'm ok with it or - I would have not posted it - what do I have to hide? But your words here on the otherhand "i definitely am not going to be as stupid" - shows you've something to hide....as we all knew already!

Have a great life serving them 'Stiletto Boots' - instead [as in as opposed to] of the Lotus Feet of the Lord...

Guest guest

moron....................................................................................................................................#$%$#%^^$#$^% you can guess the rest

Guest guest

you have no authority in being a spiritual judge or moral judge as you admitted you smoke pot, smoke cigarettes and preech in the pub while obviously drunk.

what do you expect people to think?

do you expect them to hold you in high regard in spiritual subject matters?

Look you - if this is all you can say here take your stiletto books and hit the road - I admit that you are a fool - NOT A DEVOTEE OF KRISHNA - as for the pub part - I said "in the distant past" - did I say that I was drinking in the pub? No I did not.

As for the others - well one is a usless habit and the other is 'medicinal' [think what you want] - note that I never said I smke pot - you assume that is what I meant.

Where's them answers - what are you hiding?

People like YOU are what's wrong with the world!

I shudder to think of the poor impression [of K.C.] you give the innocent you encounter...

Again - why is it that only anti-semite trash are here posting critical [if we can call it that] postings? Do we see any other 'initiated' devotees here posting like you? No.

So in any case we know nothing of YOU thus we know nothing of your "authority in being a judge" - since you shall not provide the answers [as I did] we can assume you're not who and/or what you claim to be....

Guest guest

Why are you trying to converse with a monkey? Time is precious.

Posted Image