IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gospel

prophecies and fulfillment according to bible

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is clear that the gospel will be preached to everyone before the end..

Matthew 24:14 "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come"

Since you are hearing the gospel it is your responsibility to obey god and do what he want us to do as it was written in bible..

Its this kind of fanaticism that made me disgusted with Christianity and made me become a Hare Krishna. So if they were trying to save me they actually drove me to to Krishna and they don't even realize how grateful I am to them. No offense to Jesus.

Guest guest

As i said..

Bible warns

Acts 28: 26 `GO TO THIS PEOPLE AND SAY, "YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING, BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND; AND YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING, BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;

Acts: 28 27 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL, AND WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR, AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES; OTHERWISE THEY MIGHT SEE WITH THEIR EYES, AND HEAR WITH THEIR EARS, AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN, AND I WOULD HEAL THEM."'

BTW , Satan is refering the fallen angel who is called "Lucifer".

the bible....what about the hundreds of other world scriptures that pre-date and post-date the bible....

I'm finished with this thread. I can only deal with intollerance and elitist mentalities for so long.

Your servant.

where does it say that "satan" is Lucifer...because Lucifer is a fictional character created by John Milton in the prose novel called Paradise Lost in 1667.

AGAIN....read your history....its getting sad!

Is it just me or are you not debating my key points...just basicaly saying I'm being controlled by the "devil"...

does anyone else see this???

Guest guest

As i told you it is not that we can just follow some thing which is easy for us or it allows to live by flesh (means do what ever you want to do), Most of these false teachers will say "Don't worry if you sinned in this birth no problem you will get another chance by reincornation, THIS IS TOTAL DEVIL'S FORMULA TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO SIN."

By the way I am an Indian from india..I know the technics they use to deceive people. mail me at "askpooja@"

James 3

Taming the Tongue

1 Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

2 We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.

4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.

5 Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness.

10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.

11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?

12 My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Two Kinds of Wisdom

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.

14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth.

15 Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil.

16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

18 Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.

EXACTLY!!!

Humility IS NOT trying to forcibly convert or judge another soul!

Guest: You cant argue with your own scriptures now can you??

Guest guest

Satan exist in the world before adam was created..that said all the scriptures were influenced by him only..other words

I know "hare Krishna" is a child of "Hinduesm" , Basically there is no such religion called 'Hinduism', When Persians

invaded iNDIA they named people who are all living south of the river "Sindhu' as 'Hindu' this concept was accepted by formar Kanchi Sankarachari (So the word Hindu is not a religion). Moreover I view Hinduism as a worship of created (Objects) than the creator (like worshipping fire, water, sun, moon.stars) . When an ancient man suffered by flood or,fire they were frightened and thought it would be

stopped if they do some rituals and sacrifices to them that is where they started worshipping Fire, Water(These are all depicted as Gods in Hinduism) and created Idols for eqach, Satan Used these man made idols to cheat people. To be more clear all the anciant gods are created by man like this, The firts civilisation was started in the beds of river Nile (NOT Sindhu) so the culture of Egyptiona and Greeks are older than Hindues but today everybody accept the greek & egyption gods as a myth

I respect your love for Jesus don't get me wrong. I do think you are being a little fanatical. Krishna is the father of Jesus so how can you truly respect Jesus without respecting his father? Krishna is the father of all living entities. How can you not respect Krishna?

Guest guest

I am not just throwing some thing..I am following the bible with my full heart while i am preaching to others, I am not converting any one but it is my duty and command from bible that go and preach the gospel to the uttermost part of the world..

Guest guest

This is one of the lie from Satan, God is one ONLY one. but in three forms that is it...

Guest guest

I suppose the Dinosaurs is a concoction of an Evil sect of Scientists controlled by the Devil??

I just don't get it...why do people feel the need to control others?

All the worlds scriptures forbid it...but we still do it!

It's the major reason I left the Catholic ministry...I couldnt live with telling others they were wrong.

God is perfect...so what he does is perfect, and if there are hundreds of paths to Him than it has to be what he wants. thats all i know!

Your servant.

p.s. isnt getting old a bitch.

Guest guest

Dangerous Cults use the same Tactic against their members to keep them under their control.

It's easy to make such claims..

The Movie "Ice Age" with all the Dodo Birds "Doom on you.. doom on you..."

Guest guest

There is not hundreds of Path, There is ONLY ONE which is "Jesus" there are 1000s versus in bible says there is no other way than Jesus. Finaly As i said the way of destruction is Broad and the end will be Hell

13 "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

14 "For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

15 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves

I am going to fast and pray for you guys..If you need any prayer requests psl send it to "askpooja@"

what if I dont believe in the bible and all of its faults and contradictions....if i do not follow the bible than I do not have to accept that there is ONLY one path...especially since there have been many since time immemorial...the vedics pre-date the bible by thousands of years ( been proven ) so...does this mean that God has changed what He originaly created and/or said? If God is perfect how could he create or say something that is not!?

Where is the logic???