IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gospel

prophecies and fulfillment according to bible

Rate this topic

and go find youself a nice Christian or Muslim page to chat on.

I find your tactics to be very offensive and out of line.

"JUDGE NOT LESS YE BE JUDGED"

IN OTHER WORDS .... who the hell are you to tell me I'm wrong!?

I came to this page because I was told it had alot of nice kind hearted discussions between like minded individuals....Boy were they wrong!

I just don't get it...why do people feel the need to control others?<<

That's the question. I think we exhibit this tendancy when we forget the Prime Controller and become attached to our preaching efforts.

>>All the worlds scriptures forbid it...but we still do it!<<

Yes. Christians sometimes feel the need tp push so hard because they think if we don't accept what they say then we are doomed for eternal torment. Until they understand reincarnation it will always be this way I'm afraid.

>>It's the major reason I left the Catholic ministry...I couldnt live with telling others they were wrong.<<

Sometimes a teacher must tell someone they are wrong. The problem with Christianity is they don't what is right quite often, and can't really discern right from wrong.

>>God is perfect...so what he does is perfect, and if there are hundreds of paths to Him than it has to be what he wants. thats all i know!<<

Everyone follows His path in all respects. But bhakti is the only direct path that leads to the ultimate destination, loving service to Him. Other paths lead at best to bhakti. Lord Jesus is bhakti personified. Therefore he is the only way.

>>Your servant.<<

And I am yours (once I get straightened out a bit /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

>>p.s. isnt getting old a bitch. <<

Amen bro. The verses i posted were the ones I was looking for all along. lol I just didn't recognize them because its a different translation so I deleted the post above.

"What a drag it is getting old"-Stones

>>All Glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga! <<

Hare Krsna

Guest guest

When it comes to authenticity of the bible it is known fact that the bible is more authentic than any other religious text, There are studies in world known universities called "Biblical Archeology" it reveals all the insidents and events in bible are true.

Try this like which gives the historical evidence for bible

"http://www.christiananswers.net/archaeology/home.html"

I won't say veda's are older than bible (atleast for the old testment) . The stories explained in Veda's are mythes.

Morever when you read bible read with the help from holy sprit , HE will reveal the gods word more perfect than just reading like a story..If you say Bible is contradecting measn you are reading it like a story book not with the hlep of holy sprit

He surely was Bhakti personified. I wish more people would come to this realization.

It saddens my heart when I come across people like our Guest here...they can't understand the true meaning of His words! Or they just flat out ignore them!

like...."love thy neighboor...judge not...etc. etc.

Your servant.

Guest guest

I am not telling you are wrong but the bible (Word of God) is telling you are wrong. All i quoted was taken from Bible (BIBLE ALONE). Not from my mind or idea..

Oh...man....the Jewish people were not even in existence when the vedics were being written down by Vyasadeva.

Again you dont even know your own history...your from India...right...go back to school son!

much at all...especially that I'm wrong.

If it wasnt chopped and edited a zillion times and we all could get the real nectar from it then I would get alot but until then..

by the way DO NOT tell me how to read the bible...

I lived it....I was a Deacon and initiation counselor AND parish youth minister!

The Story of Samson has been Archeologicaly proven iti s a false story.

The part when Samson pushes the 2 pillars to the temple and crashes the entire temple down.

Archeologists have compared and contrasted all old temples found by the civilization Samson was imprisoned in. They found that it would be impossible for a man to destroy their temple in such fasion.

No temple built had it's structural integrity focused on 2 pillars and all temples pillars were spaced so far apart no man would be able to puch 2 down at once.

I can most certainly find more falseness.

Oh, don't get me started on this one... Having read the Bible as a student and not a follower there is very little rasa you can derive from it. Much of it is outrageously false, and you have to be lacking much knowledge to actually believe it. It was conjured to propogate God's love however so much brutality is found. God is a merciful, loving, and kind-hearted personality. Don't act like a muslim and start forcing your religion on us, you should know better. Anyone with common sense can show you that the bible is for the most part nonsense.

Had this happened to me on the street I would have beat the life out of you, go take shelter on the feet of Bhagwan

Hari Om Tat Sat

Guest guest

Mark 13:21 "And then if anyone says to you, `Behold, here is the Christ'; or, `Behold, He is there'; do not believe him;

Mark 13:22 for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Mark 13:23 "But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance.

Guest guest

I am not telling you are wrong but the bible (Word of God) is telling you are wrong. All i quoted was taken from Bible (BIBLE ALONE). Not from my mind or idea..

Bible is not wod of any god, it is written by human beings like john, mark etc. Even your own bible claims that. There are so many contradictions in your bible, even in your jesus ressurection part of gospels. So one can conclude that bible is not dependable.

Guest guest

What is the point in quoting bible again and again like an idiot. Your bible is for a major part garbage.