IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Vrndaban flat-MVT 1 bdrm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you have any pictures? What is the legal situation for a westerner owning land in India? What is the asking price?

the price is $35,000 for the one bedroom flat. You won't be owning the land as it is a complex of units.I forgot how many but I think around seventy. It is resrected to those who are respective of Prabhupada. very nice for spiritual practice. It is beautifully maintained. 24 hour assistance is there to aid all in travel and dealing with the locals. They will deal with the phone co. for you for instance. It is also walled off with 24 guards which keeps it very private. Its a nice set up. The unit is all marbel floored and very quiet. Ceiling fans throughout including the large balcony. very small kitchen but the living room is large enough and the bedroom is very large. It comes modestly furnished. Bookshelves are built in. It needs a paint job but is otherwise in good shape. MVT will paint it for you.

It gets hot in the summer months so if you were going to be there then you would need AC which you can get through the MVT office.That will cost you around $400 and they will install it for you.

Located right behind the Krsna Balarama Mandhir. Only a very short walk to the temple room where stand Gaura Nitai,Krsna Balarama, and Radha Shyamsundara Deities.

More questions I'm sure so just ask away.

Hare Krsna

It seems that those who are interested might be able to find pictures on a Web site that MVT should have (it seems as though it would be a good idea, anyway). From the little I know, it seems theist's asking price is quite fair. Those who have the inclination and the means should not hesitate.

Guest guest

Posted by Debbie

I know this was suppose to be a site for showing some pictures, but I also found somewhere I could actually hear the mantra in english where I could understand how it is suppose to sound..thanks.. Debbie

Guest guest

to the person interested to buy may do wonders. A friend is going this Friday to Vrindavan and she'll check out your flat for this other lady. Maybe you sold the flat already? Or just sleeping?

Guest guest

At Anand krishna Van the price for 1 BR unit is $20k

Check it out when you are in Vrindaban,sorry no pics!

But I found it excellent value considering the design,facilities,furnishings etc

Guest guest

from chakra

Looking for a Flat in MVT

by Maha Bhagavat

Posted October 15, 2005

Please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to His Divine Grace, Srila Prabhupada.

My husband Ksetrajna Das and I are interested to buy a flat in the MVT compound in Vrndavana. We would prefer two bedrooms but would be happy with a small one bedroom, also. If you have one or know of someone please contact us at mahabhagavata@msn.com.

Guest guest

i need a help to get some info about where and who selling in mayapura property ,outside ISKCON