IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
livingentity

Rheumatiod Arthritis

Rate this topic

I heard cannabis indica, but I may be wrong. Many elderly smoke it to relieve the pain of arthritis, at least in W B.

P D

Originally posted by livingentity:

Haribol,

Does anyone know of an ayurvedic formula for the symtoms of RA?

Thanks in advance

VNN Forums continued...

I've had a seronegative spondylo arthropody group disease called ankylosis spondylytis since 1977.

To much uric acid in my blood.

My condition is stable so long I avoid nightshades and extreme anxiety.

I have 3 toes and 3 fingers deformed.

IOW, I'm batting 70%.

I can still arm-wrestle with my right.

What can be done? Life on this planet is so pathetically short.

Now whether one develops very same disease in one's next life?

That's a serious question. Any ideas?

I have not checked in on this topic for quite sometime and want to thank everyone for their responses - my doctor now tells me that I have psoriatic arthritis which is much rarer and harder to treat - will this also work for that?

Originally posted by Dr Jayanth G Paraki:

Try homeopathic Bryonia 30 potency for a few days for RA

Livingentityji: what is psoriatic arthritis?

What symptoms have u?

I forget witch doctor told me my 3 left fingers were rheumatoid.

Make that duh foist, duh second & duh toid. All tree.

Apparently psoriatic arthritis is often misdiagnosed as rheutmatiod arthritis. People with psoriatic arthritis often develop psoriasis either before the onset of the arthritis or after. It also causes tendon damage for example I am unable to close my right hand - cannot curl the fingers. The fingers and toes affected take on a sausage like appearance at times. There is extreme exhaustion (and I mean extreme!!) and a feeling of having the flu quite often. It affects the eye sight which is something that is happening to me right now. It can also affect internal organs such as the gallbladder. It is a very rare form of auto-immune arthritis and the treatments are hit and miss. As they say doctors "practice medicine".

Originally posted by Tarun:

Livingentityji: what is psoriatic arthritis?

What symptoms have u?

I forget witch doctor told me my 3 left fingers were rheumatoid.

Make that duh foist, duh second & duh toid. All tree.

Horseradish For Arthritis

If you suffer from the pain of arthritis, try this remedy for that aching joint. Make a paste from fresh horseradish root and hot water. Spread this mixture onto a hot, wet piece of cotton, then cover it with a dry piece of cotton. Place the wet cotton side over your sore joint and leave this in place for 15 minutes to half an hour. You can use a hot water bottle on top of the poultice to keep it hot. If this is uncomfortable, remove the poultice and let it cool just a little before reapplying. The heat increases circulation in the area, so it's normal for your skin to redden somewhat, but as with any topical treatment, test it on a small area first to make sure it's safe for your skin.

--Carla Joy ki Joy!

Guest guest

Myrrh,is a great pain reliever,it reacts in the same way as morphine on the pain centers in the brain,but without the detrimental effects of morphine.

The dosage can vary,it can be diuretic if taken in sufficient dosage,it is also excellent for skin conditions.

Also curcumin,the tumeric extract,is working in the exact same way as celebrex or vioxx,it is a cox-2 inhibitor.

Also bromelain,an extract from pineapple is a good pain reliever,also found in ginger.

Guest guest

PLease do not try anything people recommend. What works for one does not necessarily work for another.

In order to treat RA, especially homoeopathically, you need to provide all your symptoms.

That means, what makes it better or worse, how did it start, have you been vaccinated? What sort of pain do you have, and where is the pain located? Waht food do you like and what do you detest? How do you sleep and what sort of dreams do you have? Are you thirsty and if so, do you drink large draughts or little bits at a time, but often? Or do you have no thirst at all? You must give your digestive problems, those of the lungs or the urinary system,etc.

In this way, you have to give all your symptoms, after which it is possible to prescribe.

TILL THEN,DO NOT EXPERIMENT, FOR YOU HAVE BUT ONE BODY, WHICH CAN BE SEVERELY AFFLICTED BY THE WRONG MEDICINE.

VAIKUNTHANATH DAS KAVIRAJ

The only way to correct arthritus is by stimulating the digestion and proper detox. If you have cold natured arthritus then I recommend taking Trikatu and Triphala. For severe problems you can add Turmeric capsules (taken w/ meals) I also have other supplements which effectively remove cold natured arthritus.

Sincerely,

Eric

ayurved@verizon.net