IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
desperate

Looking for Kalki Avtaar

Rate this topic

HK

The Kalki(Krishna) avatar will appear in approx 230,000 years, but Krishna being The Supreme Person can come at ANY TIME! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Mohammed being Kalki avatar...NOPE NEVER.

Guest guest

kalki is just arriving. his identity will not be known to the world. but he would fulfil all his responsibilities.

Guest guest

Here is a Kalki link ; http://lifepositive.com/Spirit/spirit-centers/god.asp

I asked the one in the above article once if he was the Kalki Avatar and he responded something like "There are 800 Kalki's in India. 500 of them are in jail." And he laughed.

According to Hindu Paranic tradition the Kalki avatar closes Kali Yuga and ushers in a new age of peace prosperity and enlightenment. He is to liberate all of mankind from suffering (give enlightenment to all of mankind).

It is not evident that Mohammed pulled this off. Not even an iota. So much suffering has come down in his name. Where are all enlightened followers? Where is the peace? The prosperity? The Harmony?

Kalki first appeared in literature around the 3rd century bc as he was to unseat the wicked rulers who were indifferent to the priest caste of India and killing their own people. Pretty much refering to the cruel Moslem rulers who had invaded India and destroyed the temples..

I don't know about others but it seems to me in light of recent turn of events George Bush, has more of a well defined Kalki aspect than any holy men or prophets in that respect.

Guest guest

jewish messianic prophecy

There is a school of thought that maintains that the Messiah

would not be a human being at all but the Lord himself.

In other words at the appointed time the Lord Himself would personally act to redeem His people.

Among that school of thought are the writers of such Apocryphal

works as the Sybilline Books(particularly the 3rd part),the Book of Henoch,the Psalms of Solomon,the Book of Jubilees,Ethiopians,the Book

of Baruch,And the later Apocryphal works such as the Ethical Wills of Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,the Twelve Tribes,Moses and Solomon.

"And the Messiah will sit in the yeShiva,....And Elijah of blessed memory will stand before Him as interpreter,And when He expounds,His voice goes from one end of the world to the other....

(Yemenite Midrash,pp 349-350)

The Holy One ,blessed be He said to Israel:"In this world I sent an angel to put to flight the nations of the world before you.

But in the Future to Come I Myself shall lead you and shall send

Elijah before you......"

(Midrash Tanhuma Mishpatim 18,end)

"At that time Michael the great celestial prince will rise and blow the shofar 3 times...And Messiah ben David(annointed of David) and

Elijah will be revealed.

And the 2 of them will go to Israel who will be in the desert of peoples,and elijah will say to them:"This is the Messiah".

And He will return to their heart[which will be faint] and will strengthen their hand...."

(T'fillat R.Shim'on ben yohai,Bet haMidrash)

(2:125)

in some jewish messianic prophecy there are to be two messiahs,

first Messiah ben Joseph(annointed one of joseph)

will be killed,then resurrected.

Second Messiah ben David, he will be the lord himself,

and will come at the earlier references i cited.

Jesus was joseph's son,he was killed,and resurrected.

But that messiah was prophecized to fail,only the second,will succeed.

------

this explains where jesus was at,he was a nasorean,or essene,in greek,

misinterpreted as nazerene,and mistaken to mean he was from nazerath,(which did not exist at the time of jesus).

http://www.askwhy.co.uk/christianity/0200Mysticism.html#The%20Messiah%20and%20His%20Herald

this is around 3/4 the way down the article,

------------------------

Elijah is the Jewish superman whose name means “My God is Yehouah,” a mythical role model for the new God and his religion. He was also later to be seen as the forerunner of the Christian saints as a heavenly guide—a messenger of God who could appear in human form and would herald the coming messiah. Because he would appear again just before the eschaton, he would be the last of the prophets, although he was the first, and Moses, whose myth came later, was designated the first.

In Jewish tradition, according to Lewis Ginzberg in the Legends of the Jews, Elijah is to re-appear three days before the messiah to herald his coming. After lamenting over the devastation of the Holy land, he declares: “Now, peace will come to the land.” The next day he declares: “God will come to the land.” On the third day, his message is: “Salvation will come to the land.” The angel Michael then blows his trumpet and Elijah appears at last to announce the messiah.

It is a threefold tale that actually has four appearances by Elijah. The implication is that the messiah appears at the beginning of the fourth day. This is distinctly Persian and particularly Mithraic. In fact, the announcement on the third day sounds like the announcement of the messiah, who duly appears as soon as that day ends, heralded finally by the blast of Michael's trumpet. His purpose in blowing the trumpet is not that of a medieval herald. The blast is from the supernatural trumpet and destroys the corrupt world, providing for the raising of the dead for judgement and the inauguration of the incorruptible eternal world that Jesus called “the kingdom of God"

Michael is the messiah! Michael in the scriptures is the face of God, just as Mithras seemed to have been for Ahuramazda. The second announcement by Elijah is that “God will come to the land.” After that the messiah is announced, so God is the messiah, and he appears in the form of the angel Michael.

----------------

here's some more from the article

Metatron, Michael, Melchizedek, Messiah

Who said:

And he said to Moses, Go up to Yehouah?

Accoring to Talmud Sanhedrin 38b, it was Metatron. According to Targum Jonathan, it was Michael. Metatron is the angel that Enoch became in heaven, confirming that Jesus was expected to have an angelic heavenly form—that of Michael. But since Metatron is Michael, it follows that Jesus is Enoch! In the Hebrew Book of Enoch, Metatron is the Lesser Yehouah. He is a heavenly scribe who registers the deeds of men in the Book of Life. He is also the heavenly High Priest and the heavenly advocate of Israel. Michael has the same functions and is the angel of Yehouah, in whose name God resides (Ex 23:21).

Much of the Dead Sea Scrolls is visionary and reminiscent of the Qabalah. Among the parallels is that between the Metatron of Qabalah and the Melchizadek at Qumran. The Heavenly Melchizedek (11Q13) shows Melchizedek exalted over all angels. Melchizedek is the head of the “sons of heaven” or “gods of justice” and has the titles “Elohim” and “El” normally reserved for God. Isaiah's messiah is Melchizedek, because the pesher on Isaiah 61:2 identifies “the anointed one” with Melchizedek. In 4Q521, the one “anointed” by Yehouah in Isaiah 61:1-2 is the Messiah:

For the heavens and the earth shall listen to His Messiah.

Melchizedek presides over a heavenly assize and, with angelic assistance, punishes Belial, his demons and the wicked. He is the heavenly Judge. Since Melchizedek is “a priest forever” (Gen 14:8; Psalms 110:4), the sectaries saw Melchizedek as the high priest of the heavenly temple, and identified him with the archangel Michael, also the heavenly high priest. Parallels between the heavenly Melchizedek of Qumran and the Metatron of 3 Enoch also stand out. Both are exalted among the angels, both are heavenly judges, and both apparently had earthly lives, before their exaltation to their heavenly states, as Enoch.

and on and on and on and on...........................capisce ?

-----------------

Name That Messiah!

Global Messianic Expectations as Millennium Approaches

The Christian Messiah: Second Coming of Jesus Christ - When? End of Tribulation, War of Armageddon, defeats antichrist, rules the Earth 1000 years from Jerusalem Revelation 21 Millennial Kingdom

The Islamic Messiah: (Orthodox Sunnis) Muntazar: The successor to Mohammed who at the 'end of time' will unite the races of the world through understanding.

The Aztec/Mayan Messiah: The return of Quetzalcoatl -- an olive-skinned man with a white beard and followers in red.

The Sioux Messiah: A man in a red cloak coming from the East.

The Indonesian Messiah: the twelfth-century Indonesian prophet, Djojobojo, foresaw the coming of a great Spiritual King from the West to come after the Dutch and Japanese occupations, and what sounds like the severe end of the rule of Indonesian dictatiors, Sukarno and Suharto.

The Hopi Messiah: Pahana the 'true white brother' from the East will wear a red cap and cloak and bring two helpers holding the sacred symbols: The swastika, the cross and the power symbol of the Sun. He will restore the Hopi Indian version of the Dharma.

The Buddhist mainstream Messiah: Maitreya - Meaning either 'The World Unifier' or simply 'The Friend.' A very human God-Man whom Buddha predicted will be a greater Buddha than himself.

The Mahayana Buddhist Messiah: Amida: A great Christ - like Bodhisattva.

The Japanese Messiah: Several sects of Japanese Buddhism and Shintoism foresee a variant of the Buddhist Maitreya appearing after 8 August 1988 (8/8/88).

The Maori Messiahs: Over a dozen Maori cheiftains in New Zealand from the nineteenth through the early twentieth centuries have laid claim to the title.

The Messiah of Central Asian nomads: The White Burkhan. He will come when the people of the steppes have abandoned their ancient gods (Communist Russia was atheist). He will come to offer them and the entire human race a spiritual rebirth.

The Jewish Messiah: "The" (sic) Messiah. The true messenger of Yahweh, the god of the jews, who will restore them to their status as the Chosen People. Know = his time has come when Israel is restored and the temple of Solomon is rebuilt (interest in rebuilding the temple is at an all-time high during the 1990s)

The Hindu Messiah: Kalki or Javada: The ninth and last Avatar of this yuga cycle. His final incarnation will appear from the West.

The Shiite Messiah: The twelfth Imam: The final religious leader of the Shiite sect of Islam. He has never died but will reappear beside Jesus prior to Judgement Day to complete the Holy Qur'an (Koran).

The Sufi Messiah: Khidr, the mysterious guide of the Islamic spiritual underground. He is the Sufi's version of the Shiite twelfth Imam and Muntazar of the Sunnis.

The Zoroastrian Messiah: Saoshyant: Like Zarathustra, he's scheduled to come at the Zoroastrian twelfth millennium (AD 2000)

The Eskimo Messiah: the prophets of the Arctic foresee him to be an olive-skinned man with long beard and white hair who comes from the East.

The World Uniter

'As time goes by, human after human will contribute to the growth of the Uniter. The Uniter is in opposition to the old thought and its ability to limit love. But the old thought was necessary for the new to be born [or, the necessary manure for the flowering]. Everything is a oneness. All the new is not really new. All this has been spoken before by different masters of different times, but it is only now in this new time that it will be understood that it will be lived. Together all of you who are listening to this are the body of the Uniter, the body and the limbs. Together you are the new thought of the the time.' Ambres

'Man has lived a long time the way he has lived [violently and unconsciously]. By the end of this century, a critical quantum leap is possible. Either man will die in a third world war or man will take a jump and will become a new man. Before that happens, a great Buddhafield is needed - a field where we can create the future.' Osho (1977)

'Tuning into a fully developed Master Field, where all these evolutionary processes have already taken place, permits those changes to be magnified and quickened or, in effect, lived into that system without its having to pass through certain of the of the processes associated with the individual struggle to evolve.' Da Avabhasa

'In the old days, evil things spead rapidly, but now good things spread rapidly. If you understand ... everything begins to appear wonderful and beautiful, and it naturally makes people stop wasting or stop desiring unnecessary things. This awakening is contagious and it will be transmitted to everybody soon.' Tamo-san

Excerpts from: The Millennium Book of Prophecy by John Hogue: Visions and Predictions from Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Gurdjieff, Tamo-san, Madame Blavatsky, the Old and New Testament Prophets and 89 others.

The Great Purification Omega Point :dimitri@intac.com The Hopi elders speak of prior human epochs when man rose to great technological heights only to destroy himself. They believe it will happen again unless humans change. Variations on the theme of Noah's Flood run through the legends of nearly all ancient peoples. Equally common as the deluge myth is this additional forewarning: The next global house-cleaning will be by fire.

Before the time of the great Purification, they will make metal roads for iron horses and hang metal ropes in the air.

First they will bring back pieces of the Moon which will upset the balance and unleash disastrous forces. Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky. The Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in the sky. By then there will be fires everywhere and greedy, selfish, power-mad leaders, internal wars.

Guest guest

Commmonnnn....hez noooo GOD.

If hez God, Why is he surrounded by security guards??????

Guest guest

not a smart search.

krishna as given gita.

gita has everything to solve our problems.

so why look for kalki?

also, remember:

god helps those who help - do god's work.

to say, "oh god, you do this for me, i will not do anything," is coping out, not good.

jai sri krishna!

Guest guest

Dear friend,

I cannot tell you more than to read the Writings of Baha'i Faith, which has lotus temple in new-delhi which state that people of all the religions wait for some divine educator irrespective of their origin.

And I too believe that Bhagavan Kalki can take birth in any part of the world and can be born to the parents of any religion.Since, the whole world is the Kingdom of God.

Wishing you success.

Yours Sincerely,

Anupam

Guest guest

KALKI ID IN INDIA NOW

MOHAMMED ID NO WAT KALKI THE BOOK IS WRONG

ISLAM REILGION WHEN WRONG SAY SUFI MASTER PRIVATELY TO ME SO STOP YOU LIES ISLAM WILL BE DESTORY IN 2500AD BT SHAMBALLA FORCESNOF THE RIGDEN KING BECAUSE OF THE EVIL DARK FORCES THAT DISTROY THE TRUE TEACHINGS OF MAHOMMED BY CHANGING IT RELIGION TO A ONLY ONE MAN ME UP MAN SHIP RELIGIONOUS FANATIC WAR KILL THE INFANDILE GO TO HEAVEN BELIEFS

JOHN

Guest guest

You will have to wait another 2000 years for kalki avatar,still man from south has to take avatar!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

as kalki avatar, because there is no such thing as god. it is just a lie invented by indians to deceive ppl. Dont fall for this.

I heard from BV Narayan Maharaj that Kalki Avatar is not supposed to come in this Kali Yuga. Reason? In this particular Kali Yuga Chaitanya Mahaprabhu appeared. He is the Yuga Avatar (although "hidden"), so that rules out the possiblity for yet another Yuga Avatar. Sounds logical? The question then remains who is going to end this Kali Yuga. Is Kalki really necessary? And in what way is this "...theory..." supported by other authoritative sources? What scriptures confirm this? Is it anywhere mentioned or hinted at in Prabhupada's books?

Some people are desperately looking for Kalki. Why not look for Krsna?

Kalki will come with a sword and kill you (and me).

What mercy!

Kalki will come with a sword and kill you (and me).

What mercy!

Kalki will kill only transgressers. If we are one of these, better to be killed by Kalki that die in some other manner.

In Bg. 10-34 Lord Krsna says:

mrtyuh sarva-haras caham

"I am all devouring death."

So all will be killed (and are continuously being killed) by Krsna anyway.

But Death can take many forms.

Kalki is just one of them.

PURPORT:

"As soon as a man is born, he dies at every moment. Thus death is devouring every living entity at every moment, but the last stroke is called death itself. That death is Krsna."

Guest guest

Even though many gurus pretend to be Kalki he will do

the "Final Judgement". Therefore HE must be a cosmic master

who will unite all religions in himself and one of not the

seperatistic small scools of some indish guru. It must be that all

true masters admit that he his HE. His teaching must

therefore be for all people . But the end of our age ist first after 2020.

(webmaster of www.universal-path.org)

Guest guest

The year 2011 pops up EVERYWHERE. Right from Nostradamus to modern-day "seers". Either this is something someone said at some point and then spread like wildfire or it could be true - who knows.

Personally i agree with the guest - we can't take scripture to be so inmalleable that if every single point is not covered then XYZ cannot be true. Scripture is much deeper than that - there are hidden meanings and messages, and i'll bet many of them even Srila Parabhupada did not divulge. Who knows, maybe Sathya Yuga is coming soon? All i can say is is that i'm not pure enough to recognise what is happening - i'm not pure enough to recognise Kalki if he was standing before me. I don't think many of us are.

Guest guest

It seems there are too much predictions and only one world.

It is a very confusing thing that which one of the predictions would become true!

Guest guest

Knowledge of the evidence of Kalki as an Avatar, bearing physical form, will become apparent to *you* precisely when you are prepared, and not a moment before.

Meditation on the Impermanence of Self will yield fruit.

To know Kalki, one is to *already* have "latent" faculties of perception awakened. It is only in this way that one arrives at His feet.

Namaste.

Guest guest

"Knowledge of the evidence of Kalki as an Avatar, bearing physical form, will become apparent to *you* precisely when you are prepared, and not a moment before."

translation:

"if you deserve to be cheated.. you'll be cheated in the exact moment you deserve"

comment:

do not bother us...

Guest guest

the event horizon expands as one yuga dissolves into the other.

the four yugas and ten avatars are simultaneously resonating, and automatically welcome like-vibrating consciousness.

the immortal nature of satya nullifies the meaning of polarites such as beginning and ending.

Guest guest

osho has already said where he will be born. i can give you one hint, nostradamus has revealed where. i am sory, i will say to you, with 100%accuracy that kalki will not be born in india! osho left india for america to make more people enlighten in the world, he knew with all conditionings and the actual state, india is not anymore the promise land for enlightenment of poeple. india was but not anymore.

the new man, the new jerusalem as osho, nostradamus, and other great masters have confirmed, all will happen in a country wich is neither in the east, neither in the west. the new man will be born there, all will begin from there, the new dawn will start from there. kalki is already there. AND THE WORK HAS ALREADY BEGUN. now, its so easy to say how can it be true. well, if u read ONLY enlighten masters, u will get hints what am saying! i can only give one last hint as u seem to be a seeker.... the people who know kalki, the meditation master who can give or help u in your search can be visited on the following address: www.thesgas.org

its not a matter of belief or not belief but as a genuine seeker, leave no stone untouched, until u find it!

hari aum

Guest guest

GOD IS NEW, EVERYTIME HE COMES! SO REMOVE ALL YOUR THOUGHTS FROM UR MIND, SINCE, THIS TIME, AS THE LAST ONE, EVERYTHING WILL BE NEW, HIS IMAGE, HIS COUNTRY OF BIRTH, HIS NATIONALITY,. THERE IS A COUNTRY NAME MAURITIUS, TRY TO KNOW MORE, AS THERE ARE INCREASING SAYINGS THAT IT IS THAT COUNTRY THAT WILL BRING THE NEW WORLD ORDER, THE NEW AGE WILL START FROM THERE. ENLIGHTENMNENT ........! SEEK,DONT STOP!

Guest guest

Actually, as a Gaudiya, I thought we believed that Caitanya Mahaprabhu has come and it is dhanya kali (Dhanya kali yugera caitanya avatar). i.e. NO KALKI AVATAR! From what I understand, Bodhayan maharaja has said that Maya will give one last blow, a heavy one. Power is shifting to the east. China, India, etc. You can already see it happening, see 9.11, Bush, etc. Anyways, there is no worry. After this last heavy blow of Maya, then afterwards there will be the golden age, everyone will partake in Mahaprabhu's mission.

Mahasankirtan ki jaya!