IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Subham

Irrational acts and Desperate Justifications

Rate this topic

Hari OM:

In one of the earlier posts, a muslim friend made an (innocent) statement, "Muslims are being hated for their belief and not their actions"

The same kind of writing we are seeing in papers and TV where some terrorists does some irrational act and some stupid people come up with desperate justification.

so let us see some of those in the near past (i think no point in going to distant past)

1) Terrorist beheads a Buddhist monk in Thailand , Because they say A police officer arrested a wrong Muslim man.

What justification is this- if A police officer arrested a Wrong Muslim man, then behead that officer, or Any police officer, why a Buddhist monk?

2) Bomb blast in Mumbai (2004) , Because of rioteers killed innocent muslims in Gujarat

Kill the rioteers then, or atleast explode the bombs in Gurajat , why in Mumbai?

It is as logical, as if i kill some body, his relatives kill my neighbours grand mother.

3) Killing at a Kinder garden school in Belsan, Russia, Because russians suppressed the religious freedom of Muslims in Chechnya?

How can children supress the freedom of other people, while their own freedom itself is suppressed by their parents and teachers.

It is like saying he killed my people and so I will kill his people and if it contunues as such he and him would not have any more people to kill. Then what? There is something wrong somewhere for such hatred and irrational thinking among fellow human beings. What is the real issue or the cause of this problems that people all over the world are facing?

The answer lies in each and every individual's heart. Be him a Muslim, a Hindu, a Christian, a Budhist, a Cult follower or an Atheist. They all have something in common and that is their belief. It is the teachings and wrong interpretation of their faith. To have a peaceful world and loving society of all kinds, do not take religion as a national issue but as an individual matter. Let him/her believe in whatever faith he/her wish to embrace. Respect their belief and so will he/she will respect your faith. Tell the world religion did not come to break up mankind but to unite with the Supreme Being and al paths lead to the same one GOD. Whatever path one choses let him/she be peace with it.

Do not boast that yours is the right path and true God. Do not make others feel guilty by spreading false or malicious statement to hurt their feelings. Show only love for the human race and nothing else. Remember when those affected by tsunami where crying for help people who gave their hand did not see what religion they belong to or what their race is. They only thought of human suffering and they did their best to provide all help in kind and cash. Why do you want to waste your life by living in such evil thoughts which would only bring enemity among fellow humans.

We are here to provide a peaceful, condusive and producitive world for ourself and the future generation. By behaving in a manner that creates fear and hatered would not make this world a paradise but hell for ourself. All men should start putting their thinking cap and become a born again human being insted of born again Christian, Muslim or a Hindu.

SHAME ON ALL.

Hari OM:

i am not justifying the revenge killing , but just stating that these irrational acts , can't even be justified as revenge killing.

i fully agree with your noble views, but, if some part of the humanity does not agree this view, then how that part should be dealt with? i think people could not come to a definite conclusion for this question.

<< Be him a Muslim, a Hindu, a Christian, a Budhist, a Cult follower or an Atheist. >>

What? Be a Muslim? (Are you one?)

Then what value you have for sanatana dharma?

The ideology that saughtered millions of Hindu lives and infrastructure for 1000 years, is good?

The history shows that since a 1000 years we have been tolerating islam that is invaded in Bharat, and still it is causing problems for is, and you are saying islam is good?

<< They all have something in common and that is their belief. It is the teachings and wrong interpretation of their faith. >>

So, all are interpreting all scripture wrong,

and just you have the right interpretation?

Do you beieve in your self?

Have you ever tried successfully to teach correct interpretation of islam to wahabis, and the followers of ben ladin? if not, then why preach it to us victims of islam?

to us islam is whot it treated us for 1000 years invading.

we have lost, and you are praising the enemy ideology?