IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maadhav

First Experience for Islam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

serve god...

shiva need not send shankara to preach lies to defeat buddhism.All he needed to do was wish to destroy buddhism.Thats all.Were buddhists so powerful that shiva had to send somebody to preach deliberate lies?What you say is horrible than atheism.Please avoid such blasphemies.

Shankara preached bakthi yoga for dwaidhis.But he did not want them to stop with bakthi yoga and wanted them to progress further.You are free to propogate dwaidha or v.advaitha.Shankara isnt unique to advaitha alone.He is the acharya for dwaidha and v advaitha and the whole world.But he placed advaitha on top of all religions and philosophies.

Guest guest

••your misunderstanding is manifest because you go against even to the simplest reality

How funny?I too think the same about you.

••if there are not divine they aren't real prayers

How can you judge a sincere prayer as undevotional?

--That's the last time i give this answer until you bring a new real objection

What you give is your opinion.Not answer.

••so stop to be advaiti if it does not give to you sufficient understanding.Think about this principle without any prejudice and blind faith and you'll understand easily

I need not become a cat to understand about cats.Advaitha isnt blind faith.Its philosophy.

••yoga means that God gets illuded by maya? yoga means connection, not disconnection

Parts of god gets illuded by maya,not the whole.If the maya moves away we again reunite with god

••no problem for me.. so if you are still individual you are 0% advaitist... who speaks to you of advaitism is 0% advaitist. It is impossible to be individual and not individual simultaneously

Advaitha makes impossible possible.

--(acharya means one who teachs by example.. how can an advaitin give and example of advaitism if he stops to existas individual and he merges? so advaitins do not existand advaita masters do not exist)

Miracles,powers,yogic powers.What is impossible to ordinary is possible to advaitha masters.

••employee have some experience so he can speak.You have no experience of advaitism otherwise you were not existing and writing in the forum.

Im not writinbg what I said.I write only the views of shankara.

••no interpretation is needed... you simply read with clean mind and you'll understand.. for example read bhagavad gita without prejudices.. read exactly what's written

I read it and understood that krishna preached advaitha in it.

••my version? read it without useless twisting and you'll understand

I understood it as preaching advaitha.

**And while you are doing that HUGE offence to eat some meat risks to be relatively not important

See what a disciple of krishna preaches.He asks me to eat beef.Krishna was the saviour of cows.He must be very happy to hear such words from his devotee.

***I have seen that you are a great expert of Ramayana.. do not waste your intelligence and competence and start to accept that Sri RAM is the absolute reality, that he's the supreme, and that you will NEVER be Him and you'll happily remain eternally his faithful servant. In this way you'll get moksa even within this very life..

all of us have less intelligence.Ram is reality but we are parts of him too is a reality.Advaitha only grants salvation in this world itself.You guys salvation lies in vaikunda after death.advaitha offers salvtaion while you are still alive.

"shiva need not send shankara to preach lies to defeat buddhism.All he needed to do was wish to destroy buddhism.Thats all.Were buddhists so powerful that shiva had to send somebody to preach deliberate lies?What you say is horrible than atheism.Please avoid such blasphemies."

All i'm saying is the Vedas are full of devotees being constantly hailed as the ideal we are supposed to follow. I can't think of any famous figure from the Vedas, who has become God after falling to illusion.

But again, God cannot ever fall under the influence of illusion - otherwise He is not God. That is the weakness of advaita.

Guest guest

Suga rishi and sanathkumar are examples of people in illusion attaining advaitha moksha.Visistathvaithis have a different version of their history and dont accept these two as advaithis.But that doesnt change the fact that they were advaitha jnanis.

God did not fall under influence.Only parts of god which is us fall under illusion.when we remove it we merge with god.

Guest guest

••your misunderstanding is manifest because you go against even to the simplest reality

How funny?I too think the same about you

--you are an individual but you preach the end of individuality without have experienced it.. tell me if it is serious and real

••if there are not divine they aren't real prayers

How can you judge a sincere prayer as undevotional?

---sincerity means also to learn to offer proper words of love to the beloved.

--That's the last time i give this answer until you bring a new real objection

What you give is your opinion.Not answer.

--an opinion that you cannot defeat with logic and shastras.. so if you are honest you have to check your beliefs

I need not become a cat to understand about cats

--beeing you better than cats why you do not understand?

Advaitha isnt blind faith.Its philosophy.

--it is blind because you preach it and believe it whitout having seen it happening in your life. A real philosopher speaks about what he's experiencing, not about theory

Parts of god gets illuded by maya,not the whole.If the maya moves away we again reunite with god

--i agree.. parts are eternal and they are reunited, not merged. Like me and you that we are one thing in partecipating to the same discussion, but simultaneoulsy different because we are two personalities, not one

••no problem for me.. so if you are still individual you are 0% advaitist... who speaks to you of advaitism is 0% advaitist. It is impossible to be individual and not individual simultaneously

Advaitha makes impossible possible.

--so are you merged now ? are you now feeling one with universe myself included? i am eating a fruit now.. wich fruit?

Miracles,powers,yogic powers.What is impossible to ordinary is possible to advaitha masters.

--it seems to me that you have no more answers. it is manifest that you have a blind faith and that you never seriously considered and studied the matter

Im not writinbg what I said.I write only the views of shankara.

--so you're a cheater.. even you do not experience what you preach. You are selling something that you do not possess. Very bad.... also for your intelligence

I read it and understood that krishna preached advaitha in it.

--and you're wrong... because krsna says "surrender to me.." not "merge in me". but we have understood that you are not serious and you are interpretating to suit your taste, not through your experience

See what a disciple of krishna preaches.He asks me to eat beef

--do not say stupid things... you simply have no arguments and no experience and you have found a single phrase to attempt some world jugglery. No one is sayng that you have to eat cows.. i am simply saying that your behaviour can give to you more problems in future lifes than eating meat.

So remain vegetarian and stop to believe in a "philosophy" that you will never see in the real life

Krishna was the saviour of cows.He must be very happy to hear such words from his devotee.

--if you are so concerned for krsna.. stop saying that he's not supreme.. simple

Ram is reality but we are parts of him too is a reality.

--that's nice... ram is real and we are real.. both we are united and simultaneously separated. So merging is a fantasy

Advaitha only grants salvation in this world itself

--you do not understand even what are you writing. Advaita means that you lose your individuality, so you cannot be individual in this world and merged in the whole simultaneously.

So if there's something that can be experienced (by who if we cease to exist?) only after death

You guys salvation lies in vaikunda after death.

--vaikunta is essentially to see everything as god's energy.. not to lose individuality and go somewhere else. krsna, vishnu, varaha, narasimha, vamana, etc. is in vaikunta even when he apparently comes in this world... and when he put his lotus feet in a place.. this place turns in vaikunta and we all go there as pilgrims

so bhakti/vaikunta can be experienced before death... bhakti/vaikunta MUST be experienced before death... the death does not add any advantage

be intelligent

Guest guest

Only parts of god which is us fall under illusion.when we remove it we merge with god.

any god's feature is eternal

so if we are parts, we remain parts eternally

if we originally were the whole, the supreme, there was'nt the problem to be conquered by maya

think about it

Guest guest

--you are an individual but you preach the end of individuality without have experienced it.. tell me if it is serious and real

My teacher wanted me to become a doctor.But she wasnt a doctor.Did she do a mistake?

---sincerity means also to learn to offer proper words of love to the beloved.

From the book "kurai ondrum illai"-by mukkur laxmi narashimacharya.

"I went to tirupathi to offer pranams to lord venkateswara.There a devotee shaved his head and bathed in the theertha.Then he came out lifted his hands above his head and shouted in devotion "goinda,goinda,you gave me what I begged you in last year,goinda.." I immediatly rose to correct him since he called the lord incorrectly as goinda and not as govinda.But then I stopped realizing how futile I was.Obviously he must have called the lord as goinda in last year too.But that did not stop the lord from giving that devotee what he prayed for.obviously the lord did not mind by what name he was called.So why should I bother? I sat down in the bank of the teertha and watched the devotee go into the temple with his family"

--an opinion that you cannot defeat with logic and shastras.. so if you are honest you have to check your beliefs

I dont want to defeat your opinion and baptize you into and advaithi.

I need not become a cat to understand about cats

even a cat is a form of bhramman.

--it is blind because you preach it and believe it whitout having seen it happening in your life. A real philosopher speaks about what he's experiencing, not about theory

My teacher taught me about space and andromeda galaxy.But she did not go there.

--i agree.. parts are eternal and they are reunited, not merged.

Your hand is merged with you or not?

--so are you merged now ? are you now feeling one with universe myself included? i am eating a fruit now.. wich fruit?

You are a bhrammam eating another bhrammam.All names are myth.Only bhrammam is real.

--it seems to me that you have no more answers. it is manifest that you have a blind faith and that you never seriously considered and studied the matter

Here you are the great astrologer who knew from stars that I never studied advaitha.Great theorizing.

--so you're a cheater.. even you do not experience what you preach. You are selling something that you do not possess. Very bad.... also for your intelligence

You too preach about vishnu and vaikunda.have you seen both?

--do not say stupid things... you simply have no arguments and no experience and you have found a single phrase to attempt some world jugglery. No one is sayng that you have to eat cows..

what did you mean by "become a musilm then?"If I become a muslim i have to eat cows.So take back those words.

--if you are so concerned for krsna.. stop saying that he's not supreme.. simple

If you are so concerned for krishna stop saying me to become a muslim.simple.

--that's nice... ram is real and we are real.. both we are united and simultaneously separated. So merging is a fantasy

in 15th century flying was a fantasy.In 18th century going to moon was a fantasy.But they came true.

--vaikunta is essentially to see everything as god's energy.. not to lose individuality and go somewhere else. krsna, vishnu, varaha, narasimha, vamana, etc. is in vaikunta even when he apparently comes in this world... and when he put his lotus feet in a place.. this place turns in vaikunta and we all go there as pilgrims

puranas say that in vaikunda lord vishnu lies on a snake bed in an occean of milk with lakshmi sitting near his feet and nithya suris and devthas worshiping him perpetually.So what is this new vaikunda which you preach?

Guest guest

---so if we are parts, we remain parts eternally

thats dwaidha.

if we originally were the whole, the supreme, there was'nt the problem to be conquered by maya think about it

We were parts of god.Like how I close my eyes with my eyelids maya covered me.Can you say my eyes,head and hand are not me?They are me.

Guest guest

My teacher wanted me to become a doctor.But she wasnt a doctor.Did she do a mistake?

••me too wants you to became a doctor of spirituality.. so give up your fantasy and start a true spiritual life

.But that did not stop the lord from giving that devotee what he prayed for.obviously the lord did not mind by what name he was called.So why should I bother? I sat down in the bank of the teertha and watched the devotee go into the temple with his family

••i am not concerned with grammar

I dont want to defeat your opinion and baptize you into and advaithi.

••Simply you are not serious and you like to be cheated

even a cat is a form of bhramman.

••this is not our discussion.. i have asked to you why you do not understabd

My teacher taught me about space and andromeda galaxy.But she did not go there.

••and this is useless science. it is demonstrated by the fact that scientist change completely their theories every few years. if anyone was really there, it was not possible. So better to speak of something that we experienced

--i agree.. parts are eternal and they are reunited, not merged.

Your hand is merged with you or not?

••no.. i see difference between my hands, stomach, hairs, eyes, knees.. so there's no mixing or merging

You are a bhrammam eating another bhrammam.All names are myth.Only bhrammam is real.

••you are saying it only in theory.. so you are preaching an unreal thing that you are not experiencing. Otherwise you should have said what i were eating

Here you are the great astrologer who knew from stars that I never studied advaitha.Great theorizing.

••there's no need to be a grat astrologer to see that you are giving no more answers and that you were preaching something that you weren't experiencing.

If you were reading or studying some books, but you have never put them in practical life, wich realization you have? You are not honest, you are giving others what you do not have yet

You too preach about vishnu and vaikunda.have you seen both?

••in indicidual life it is possible to have realizations of god and god's kingdom because it is never required to lose our individuality to experience them. So it is also possible a gradual realization. But this is not important for our discussion.. the important thing is that you, being still and individual, cannot speak of the "merged" status that you have obviously never experienced

what did you mean by "become a musilm then?"If I become a muslim i have to eat cows.So take back those words.

••you have learned that your spiritual life is zero, being 'till now a follower of something unreal and offensive and you still like to joke...

If you are so concerned for krishna stop saying me to become a muslim.simple.

••become a krsna devotee.. stop joking

in 15th century flying was a fantasy.In 18th century going to moon was a fantasy.But they came true.

••are you saying that 'til now anyone has achieved advaita realization and you'll be the first?

puranas say that in vaikunda lord vishnu lies on a snake bed in an occean of milk with lakshmi sitting near his feet and nithya suris and devthas worshiping him perpetually.So what is this new vaikunda which you preach?

••study better.. you have read very little or you simply are repeating the words of some ignorant fellow

We were parts of god.Like how I close my eyes with my eyelids maya covered me

••people can read.. the answer was already given. When God close his eyelids, he goes on to see everything with eyes closed, feet, mouth, fingers and so on.

God never falls prey of maya.. or maya is god

Guest guest

••me too wants you to became a doctor of spirituality.. so give up your fantasy and start a true spiritual life

I wish the same to you

how funny?Earlier you said you were concerned about how devotees correctlt pronounce krishna's name.

Astrology again

I ask the same thing to u

••and this is useless science. it is demonstrated by the fact that scientist change completely their theories every few years. if anyone was really there, it was not possible. So better to speak of something that we experienced

And now u speak against science too.It seems that u wont like good fields like advaitha and science.

••no.. i see difference between my hands, stomach, hairs, eyes, knees.. so there's no mixing or merging

Thats since u are a dwaidhi

••you are saying it only in theory.. so you are preaching an unreal thing that you are not experiencing. Otherwise you should have said what i were eating

I said,bhrammam eats bhrammam.Do you refuse that you are bhrammam or the fruit u ate was bhrammam?

--If you were reading or studying some books, but you have never put them in practical life, wich realization you have? You are not honest, you are giving others what you do not have yet

I dint give anything to anyone.I only said what my acharyas said.

••in indicidual life it is possible to have realizations of god and god's kingdom because it is never required to lose our individuality to experience them. So it is also possible a gradual realization. But this is not important for our discussion.. the important thing is that you, being still and individual, cannot speak of the "merged" status that you have obviously never experienced

If its possible in individual life its also possible in merged life.Being one with whole also allows you to see through illusion and save others.Like even though whole body is in water eyes can see.

Who said Im not?See my last name.

••are you saying that 'til now anyone has achieved advaita realization and you'll be the first?

In 21st century I will be the first one to reach.

••study better.. you have read very little or you simply are repeating the words of some ignorant fellow

It was written by valmigi in ramayana. And now you blasphemise him too.Great devotee you are.

When God close his eyelids, he goes on to see everything with eyes closed, feet, mouth, fingers and so on.

Then why does he have eyelids?

<< God never falls prey of maya.. or maya is god >>

may is not god.

mayA'dhyakshena prakriti, SUyate sachaAcharam.

maya (illusion) makes one forget god.

due to maya the reality/truth is not perceived as it really is.

just as a magician can never get illusioned by his own act of magic, god cannot be under the spell of maya.

Guest guest

I wish the same to you

--but you never demonstrated that mine's a fantasy

how funny?Earlier you said you were concerned about how devotees correctlt pronounce krishna's name.

--no you misunderstood.. i have said that devotion, prayer, scriptures, mantras come from god.. be honest

Astrology again

--astrology is needed to discover something that's not manifested.. your lack of motivation is clear

I ask the same thing to u

--i have many times said it and i have demonstrated that you have no realization and that it is not possible to realized your theory and come back to preach it. You have many times admitted that you never realized advaita.. so why you speak and blindly believe?

And now u speak against science too.

--no.. i have said that they are theories and also scientists call them theories, not experiences or laws. And they know that these theories are subjected to change. But the main problem remains, even if you attempt to deivert from it... that you are speaking of somethng you are not practicing

Thats since u are a dwaidhi

--no.. that since i am intelligent... if go to get a massage in a leg because i have some pain, i want it in the specifical leg not in a hand

I said,bhrammam eats bhrammam.Do you refuse that you are bhrammam or the fruit u ate was bhrammam?

--i were asking if you know precisely the fruit. If you realized to be the whole it should'nt be difficult

I dint give anything to anyone.I only said what my acharyas said.

--you are discussing with me from days.. and you are often speaking in the forum. So you are preaching... and you are cheating because it seems that you say something you experienced but it is not true

Being one with whole also allows you to see through illusion and save others

--for first you are speaking what you are not experiencing, so what's the use?.. then in advaita realization the others do not exixt and you have not possibility to relationate being no more an individual

Who said Im not?See my last name.

--no you are an enemy of vaishnavas, not that vaishnavas are "priya(dear)" to you... because you say that krsna is not the absolute reality but there's something beyond. So you are not a devotee but a blasphemer

In 21st century I will be the first one to reach.

--i knew it.. you are simply joking. I recommend to you to be serious.. spiritual life is very important. Now you believe to be immortal, but soon death will suddenly come and if you'll be not really realized you'll live a great pain and suffering. And you are not assured to take a new human body to get realization then moksa

It was written by valmigi in ramayana. And now you blasphemise him too.Great devotee you are.

--you are a cheater of others and your self... valmiki NEVER preachs advaita

When God close his eyelids, he goes on to see everything with eyes closed, feet, mouth, fingers and so on.

Then why does he have eyelids?

--already said.. you're not a good pupil.. god has no need, no "why"... he's supremely free to do what he wants. So God has the eyelids because he simply like it

give up and run away to rameshwaram

--again you are a cheater.. you despise ram, shiva, temples and pilgrimage praces... but you advice to go to ramesvaram

let us go together and ask to shiva to give you some real spirituality

Guest guest

"<< God never falls prey of maya.. or maya is god >>

may is not god.

mayA'dhyakshena prakriti, SUyate sachaAcharam.

maya (illusion) makes one forget god.

due to maya the reality/truth is not perceived as it really is.

just as a magician can never get illusioned by his own act of magic, god cannot be under the spell of maya."

that's what i amprecisely saying... people even with a little brain cannot say that god voluntarily falls prey of maya

Guest guest

Though i am a madhwa i equally pray shiva. Bcoz of guys like you, unity is missing. How stupid to compare vaishnavas with muslims.

May god curse and punish you ( both vishnu and shiva ) to a road side begger.

"Suga rishi and sanathkumar are examples of people in illusion attaining advaitha moksha.Visistathvaithis have a different version of their history and dont accept these two as advaithis.But that doesnt change the fact that they were advaitha jnanis.

God did not fall under influence.Only parts of god which is us fall under illusion.when we remove it we merge with god."

That's two examples. And not from the age of kali. There are thousands and thousands of examples of devotees. Advaita moksha is not eternal. The only liberation that is eternal is that which consists of serving God eternally. The soul's eternal constitutional position is to serve God. Not that the soul's eternal position is to merge with God.

And parts of God are eternally parts (souls) (they are indestructible, unchangeable etc)

"Though i am a madhwa i equally pray shiva. Bcoz of guys like you, unity is missing. How stupid to compare vaishnavas with muslims.

May god curse and punish you ( both vishnu and shiva ) to a road side begger. "

Why have you brought up a debate about Vishnu and Shiva? There is no need. This debate is on advaita and dvaita.

Guest guest

That's two examples. And not from the age of kali. There are thousands and thousands of examples of devotees.

From kali yuga we have swami vidyaranya who set up vijayanagar empire to save hinduism.He achieved advaitha moksha after that.THere might be thousands and thousands of devotees,but that doesnt mean anything.Its not a number game.I see all devotees as trying to attain advaitha moksha only through many religions,whether they know it or not,whether they accept it or not they will attain advaitha moksha.

"The soul's eternal constitutional position is to serve God. Not that the soul's eternal position is to merge with God."

What is that god needs from us?Nothing.Does he need our service?What can we do to him?Nothing.So its useless to say god wants our service.

Soul need not merge with god.It is god.

Guest guest

--but you never demonstrated that mine's a fantasy

Since u are a devotee of krishna you are on path to advaitha moksha.So u are on the right path only.

--no you misunderstood.. i have said that devotion, prayer, scriptures, mantras come from god.. be honest

You said "how we worship is important" and "a correct devotee finds out proper pronounciations"

--astrology is needed to discover something that's not manifested.. your lack of motivation is clear

Clear to whom?You?Your vision is clear but is short sighted.Thats why you see the shorter goal of dwaidha and forget the longer goal of advaitha.

--i have many times said it and i have demonstrated that you have no realization and that it is not possible to realized your theory and come back to preach it. You have many times admitted that you never realized advaita.. so why you speak and blindly believe?

I also have many times said that I need not attain advaitha to preach advaitha.First of all i am not preaching advaitha.The people who preached advaitha have realized it and preached it to us for the love they had on us.I only echo their views.Shankara,swami vidyaranya all realized advaitha and preached it.And I also dont blindly believe.It makes sense than any religion or any other philosophy.So i follow it.

--no.. i have said that they are theories and also scientists call them theories, not experiences or laws. And they know that these theories are subjected to change. But the main problem remains, even if you attempt to deivert from it... that you are speaking of somethng you are not practicing

Wont you advise your children not to lie?But have you never spoken a lie?I am speaking what I will practice at the right age for it.

--no.. that since i am intelligent... if go to get a massage in a leg because i have some pain, i want it in the specifical leg not in a hand

your leg pain is not experienced by leg.Its experienced by brain.So whatever happens to part happens to whole body.

--i were asking if you know precisely the fruit. If you realized to be the whole it should'nt be difficult

Fruit is illusion.Bhrammam is real.Dont talk about illusions.Talk about reality.

--you are discussing with me from days.. and you are often speaking in the forum. So you are preaching... and you are cheating because it seems that you say something you experienced but it is not true

I have given you so many examples to say I can talk about what I havent seen or experienced.I also dont preach.This is a forum to speak and exchange views.So is that preaching?It isnt.

--no you are an enemy of vaishnavas, not that vaishnavas are "priya(dear)" to you... because you say that krsna is not the absolute reality but there's something beyond. So you are not a devotee but a blasphemer

I say krishna is one name of the absolute reality.where is blasphemy here?All names in the world refer to parabhramman.Is this an insult to him?I say everything in universe is krishna.You say "No,there is something apart from him"-Now whos blasphemising?

--i knew it.. you are simply joking. I recommend to you to be serious.. spiritual life is very important. Now you believe to be immortal, but soon death will suddenly come and if you'll be not really realized you'll live a great pain and suffering. And you are not assured to take a new human body to get realization then moksa

If what you say is true,even then krishna wouldnt punish me for anything.He forgave the worst kinds of sinners and treated them as his children.So even if u assume advaitha is wrong,he wont discriminate on me since i was an advaithi.

--you are a cheater of others and your self... valmiki NEVER preachs advaita

You have said vaikunda is energy form.But I said vaikunda is an occean of milk and adisesha with vishnu in it.Valmigi never said vaikunda is in energy form.Thats what I said.

--already said.. you're not a good pupil.. god has no need, no "why"... he's supremely free to do what he wants. So God has the eyelids because he simply like it

You say "God doesnt have needs"-Then you say "God has eye lids since he likes it".When you like something it becomes a need.So you are contradicting.

--again you are a cheater.. you despise ram, shiva, temples and pilgrimage praces... but you advice to go to ramesvaram

Thats in advaithi stage.Not in dwaitha stage.

--let us go together and ask to shiva to give you some real spirituality

He gave it to me thru shankara.

Guest guest

Since u are a devotee of krishna you are on path to advaitha moksha

••no.. we have demonstrated that devotion and advaita are opposite. So i do not want to merge, it is impossible and it is terrific. i do not want to see krsna disappear and leave the place for a lonely, sad, ONE. So please do not speak of things that you do not know

You said "how we worship is important" and "a correct devotee finds out proper pronounciations"

••so what's the problem? is not it true?

Thats why you see the shorter goal of dwaidha and forget the longer goal of advaitha.

••i see.. you do not see anyting.. you have already said that you are talking without experience

I also have many times said that I need not attain advaitha to preach advaitha

••that's stupid.. if you want to teach medicine you have to be a medical doctor

I only echo their views

••echo means that they see and you see after some time

And I also dont blindly believe.

••if you do not experience what you preach it is believing blindly

I am speaking what I will practice at the right age for it.

••so wait for the moment you'll be practising.. and if you are intelligent understand that you'll never see that moment

your leg pain is not experienced by leg.Its experienced by brain

••it does not means that leg and brain are the same thing.. if you have a broken leg the damage is in the leg, not in the brain. So there's discrimination between the parts of the body

Fruit is illusion.Bhrammam is real.Dont talk about illusions.Talk about reality.

••the reality is that you are only posing as an advaitin and that you have no experience of that oneness you are advertising

This is a forum to speak and exchange views

••views means that you have seen something.. but what you have seen of what you are talking of?

I say everything in universe is krishna.You say "No,there is something apart from him"-Now whos blasphemising?

••do not cheat... i say that we are simultaneously united and separated and that he's supreme. You are saying that you are the supreme krsna and that devotion to him is a step to advaita moksa.

So even if u assume advaitha is wrong,he wont discriminate on me since i was an advaithi.

••there's no question of discrimination.. simply if you do not want the krsna's supremacy, you will remain in karma's supremacy. And karma means repeated births and deaths and lifes of suffering in inferior human and animal species. if you want you can be favorable to krsna and save yourself in this very life.. if you want you can behave as a demon blasphemer and remain some other billions mahayugas prisoner of the karma law

You have said vaikunda is energy form

••i never said it.. vaikunta is a place, a reign, a infinite universe with infinite places and kinds of blissful relationships between lord and devotees. And this place is manifested also in the life of who is completely devotee to the lord that we, wrongly, believe that's hes still in material world.

Ram, hanuma, laksman, sita, krsna, radha, uddhava, arjuna etc never touch the material world even if they perform pastimes in vrindavan, ayodya, kuruksetra..

When you like something it becomes a need

••it is the need for ourselves because we are conditionated by the energy emanated by sense's object.. god is completely free in any his activity.. desire included. or are you saying that the god can be conditioned by a desire?

Thats in advaithi stage.Not in dwaitha stage.

••you are in no stage.. so go to ramesvaram to pray to attain some spirituality

--let us go together and ask to shiva to give you some real spirituality

He gave it to me thru shankara.

••you show repeatedly that you have no cosciousness, no logic and no experience.. so you need to ask god for some mercy

Guest guest

••no.. we have demonstrated that devotion and advaita are opposite. So i do not want to merge, it is impossible and it is terrific. i do not want to see krsna disappear and leave the place for a lonely, sad, ONE. So please do not speak of things that you do not know

Devotion is like a race that never ends.Even a marathon has to end after 26 miles.Bakthi is a path,not goal.

••so what's the problem? is not it true?

Its not true.Its not true since Krishna said "Whichever path you tread,you only reach me"..he obviously doesnt bother about how we pronounce his name.So why should we bother too?

••that's stupid.. if you want to teach medicine you have to be a medical doctor

Im not preaching advaitha.The ones who preach are people who reached there like vidyaranya and shankara.Me and you are two students debating about which path to go.

••echo means that they see and you see after some time

echo has nothing to do with seeing.Its only hearing.

••if you do not experience what you preach it is believing blindly

I never experienced heart attacks.So does heart attack exist or not?

••so wait for the moment you'll be practising.. and if you are intelligent understand that you'll never see that moment

Yes,I never will see or hear the moment.Seeing,hearing,watching all will become meaningless then.Only pure happiness and mercy will remain.

••it does not means that leg and brain are the same thing.. if you have a broken leg the damage is in the leg, not in the brain. So there's discrimination between the parts of the body

Leg never experiences any pain.Its only brain that experiences the pain.Whatever happens to any part its the brain that suffers it.So leg pain,hand ache is maya.ALl body parts are one is advaitha.

••the reality is that you are only posing as an advaitin and that you have no experience of that oneness you are advertising

I dont advertrise it.Im a dwaidhi as of now.I want to attain advaitha.People always will want to attain something higher than they have at present now.You never desire what you have.And its madness to say you shouldnt desire what you dont have.

••views means that you have seen something.. but what you have seen of what you are talking of?

I have seen and read books written by shankara.I talk of that.

••do not cheat... i say that we are simultaneously united and separated and that he's supreme. You are saying that you are the supreme krsna and that devotion to him is a step to advaita moksa.

when I say everything is me,i can also say everything is krishna.Both are same so whats the problem?And yes devotion to him is a step to advaitha moksha.

••there's no question of discrimination.. simply if you do not want the krsna's supremacy, you will remain in karma's supremacy. And karma means repeated births and deaths and lifes of suffering in inferior human and animal species. if you want you can be favorable to krsna and save yourself in this very life.. if you want you can behave as a demon blasphemer and remain some other billions mahayugas prisoner of the karma law

Karma doesnt have any power on its own.Hes karmapala dhadha.One who gives results according to our karma.Karma on its own is powerless.So I will never fall in karmas hold.Nobody can do anything which god doesnt want you to do.If krishna doesnt want me to blasphemise him I cannot blasphemise him.So i am acting according to will of god only and not my own.God wants me to be an advaithi,so i am an advaithi.

••i never said it.. vaikunta is a place, a reign, a infinite universe with infinite places and kinds of blissful relationships between lord and devotees. And this place is manifested also in the life of who is completely devotee to the lord that we, wrongly, believe that's hes still in material world.

Lord is in every single object.Its mistake to say he isnt in material world.Hes inside you,me and everything else.

••it is the need for ourselves because we are conditionated by the energy emanated by sense's object.. god is completely free in any his activity.. desire included. or are you saying that the god can be conditioned by a desire?

Its only you who said that "God likes eyelids so he has eyelids." I replied to that saying "God has no likes or dislikes"

••you are in no stage.. so go to ramesvaram to pray to attain some spirituality

what about mecca?YOu wanted me to be a muslim and now you want me to go to rameshwaram.funny.

••you show repeatedly that you have no cosciousness, no logic and no experience.. so you need to ask god for some mercy

why should I ask myself what i already have?

Guest guest

Devotion is like a race that never ends

--very nice.. god is infinite and love for him is infinite. Advaita is not a real spiritual goal because is finite.

Its not true.Its not true since Krishna said "Whichever path you tread,you only reach me"

--it is because if you follow a proper spiritual path you are with krsna in a positive way.. if you follow nothing or something false you are with krsna in the form of karma and death

Im not preaching advaitha.

--preaching or speaking of is the same thing

Me and you are two students debating about which path to go.

--different.. i am a student because i study theory and i practice gradually. You are only speaking theoretically of some fantasy.. this is not studying

echo has nothing to do with seeing.Its only hearing.

--hearing or seeing it is experiencing... you have experienced nothing so you do not "echo" the experience of your "masters"

I never experienced heart attacks.So does heart attack exist or not?

--heart attack's experience can be described only by people who had it.. this is the real knowledge. You have not experienced advaita so you are speaking of fantasy. if you speak of your past heart attacks you are speaking of fantasy because you had not them

Yes,I never will see or hear the moment.Seeing,hearing,watching all will become meaningless then

--again the demonstration that no one can speak of this experience even if it would exist. So you have'nt experienced and no one has experienced. So you speak of a blind belief and fantasy

Only pure happiness and mercy will remain.

--happiness and mercy are inpossible in advaita because advaita is "nirguna".. no features.. and happiness and mercy are features. Be a little logic please

Leg never experiences any pain

--that's not our point.. you attempted to use this example to say that body is one reality and there's no discrimination between body's parts. And that's wrong.. leg is leg, hand is hand, head is head.. they are simultaneously together and separated

I dont advertrise it.Im a dwaidhi as of now.

--so why you speak something that you are not?

I want to attain advaitha

--first experience.. then speak

I have seen and read books written by shankara.I talk of that.

--books are already there.. another who simply reads is not needed too much. I have also demonstrated that you are reading not so well having you not understood what's the true ultimate instruction of sri shankara acharya

when I say everything is me,i can also say everything is krishna

--and the first proposition is false.. because you and krsna are different. You fall prey of HIS maya. he does not.. and you have not a MAYA's energy under your control

And yes devotion to him is a step to advaitha moksha.

--being advaita moksa not a reality.. there's no step beyond bhakti

If krishna doesnt want me to blasphemise him I cannot blasphemise him.

--no.. you're free because god is also free.. and you now are using wrongly your freedom blasphemizing krsna. If you do not stop you will again be subjected to suffer under karma laws

God wants me to be an advaithi,so i am an advaithi.

--this is against bhagavad gita... god wants you to surrender to him

Its mistake to say he isnt in material world

--material world is a technical concept.. matter means bondage.. god is never subjected to bondage. So God is simultaneously inside and outside the matter.. because he's everywhere and because he's the supreme

Its only you who said that "God likes eyelids so he has eyelids." I replied to that saying "God has no likes or dislikes"

--god has everything, so ha has also desires.. but he's the complete master of his desires, not their victim

what about mecca?YOu wanted me to be a muslim and now you want me to go to rameshwaram.funny.

--again joking not understanding that you are going to get older than dead without any spiritual consciousness. Any devotion to god, even if rudimentary is better than the atheism you are living now. So, if you prefere, go to ramesvaram, vrindavan, ayodia, badhrinath, kedarnath, tirupati or whatever.. it is enough that you submit your self to god

why should I ask myself what i already have?

--you do not have any consciousness and devotion so ask god for them

Guest guest

man the vaishnava who has been busting advaitic bubble here - i offer my obesiances unto him. Please accept it.

Mayavada is a spiritual terror and should be eliminated by all means. Good job.

Guest guest

man the vaishnava who has been busting advaitic bubble here - i offer my obesiances unto him. Please accept it.

---you guys have been busting that bubble from adi shankaras time.It doesnt seem to work.

Mayavada is a spiritual terror and should be eliminated by all means. Good job.

Geroge orwell in his novel "1984" mentions a new crime "thought crime"=here the people who have contrasting ideas with that of the government are punished just for having ideas.It seems that mayawatha buster too has similiar ideology of "thought crime".He thinks views that are opposite to his are terror and "should be eliminated by all means".

"Eliminated by all means"--it gets funny here.what are all means?concentration camps for advaithis like jews?making advaitha a thought crime?..what does that mean?

Did krishna ask you guys to remove a contrasting religion by "all means?". Did he say "Kill whomever who worship an alien god?"

Hitler is alive,mussolini is alive in form of mayawatha buster.

Guest guest

--very nice.. god is infinite and love for him is infinite. Advaita is not a real spiritual goal because is finite.

any goal should be finite.Nobody runs a race that never ends.even though you love running you have to stop once you reach the goal post.

Its not true.Its not true since Krishna said "Whichever path you tread,you only reach me"

--it is because if you follow a proper spiritual path you are with krsna in a positive way.. if you follow nothing or something false you are with krsna in the form of karma and death

Krishna said "Whichever path.." That means any path.He never said "the right path".Any path leads to krishna.Dont contradict geetha.

--preaching or speaking of is the same thing

you asked me to join islam.So were you preaching for islam?were you a moulvi or mullah?

--different.. i am a student because i study theory and i practice gradually. You are only speaking theoretically of some fantasy.. this is not studying

who detrmines whats fantasy and whats study?thats what the debate is about.So how do you jump to conclusions?

--hearing or seeing it is experiencing... you have experienced nothing so you do not "echo" the experience of your "masters"

one need not have experience of heart atatcks to suffer a heart attack.A student of medicine need not have any experience in medical field before joining medicine.Its enough if the teachers have experience.im a student and not a teacher.

--heart attack's experience can be described only by people who had it.. this is the real knowledge. You have not experienced advaita so you are speaking of fantasy. if you speak of your past heart attacks you are speaking of fantasy because you had not them

you speak about vaikunda too.Have you experienced it?Yous aid only seeing is experience.Have you seen it?

--happiness and mercy are inpossible in advaita because advaita is "nirguna".. no features.. and happiness and mercy are features. Be a little logic please

happiness and mercy are not "gunas."They are the natural state of mind.Sadness and cruelty only are deviations from the natural stage.

Leg never experiences any pain

--that's not our point.. you attempted to use this example to say that body is one reality and there's no discrimination between body's parts. And that's wrong.. leg is leg, hand is hand, head is head.. they are simultaneously together and separated

even though you say " leg is leg" when somebdoy beats you on your leg youi dont say "he beat my leg".You say "he beat me".So leg is you and you are leg.

--so why you speak something that you are not?

you spoke about islam.Are you a muslim?

--first experience.. then speak

is it one of ten commandments to be never violated?I will speak and then experience.why not?

--I have also demonstrated that you are reading not so well having you not understood what's the true ultimate instruction of sri shankara acharya

if you call shankara as dwaithi or visistathwaidhi then you are the most comical person in the earth.

--being advaita moksa not a reality.. there's no step beyond bhakti

how did you know?Did you go beyond bakthi and see for yourself?

--no.. you're free because god is also free.. and you now are using wrongly your freedom blasphemizing krsna. If you do not stop you will again be subjected to suffer under karma laws

Nobody can do anything against krishna wills.ALl karma is subject to his influence.

God wants me to be an advaithi,so i am an advaithi.

--this is against bhagavad gita... god wants you to surrender to him

Thats in bakthi yoga.In jnana yoga he wants m,e to attain advaitha moksha.

--material world is a technical concept.. matter means bondage.. god is never subjected to bondage. So God is simultaneously inside and outside the matter.. because he's everywhere and because he's the supreme

there is nothing except god.Hes neither inside nor outside.Hes everything.

--again joking not understanding that you are going to get older than dead without any spiritual consciousness. Any devotion to god, even if rudimentary is better than the atheism you are living now. So, if you prefere, go to ramesvaram, vrindavan, ayodia, badhrinath, kedarnath, tirupati or whatever.. it is enough that you submit your self to god

So now you equate mecca with ayodhya,badrinath,tirupathi etc.Is there any end to your blasphemy to hinduism?Tell me.

--you do not have any consciousness and devotion so ask god for them

God will never give me what I dont need to have.