IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hate Message

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am very sad tonight. This war thing is getting over my nerves. The war is not the only reason, likewise, hatred, ignorance and envy.

Wherever I look I find people filled with hatred. They hate every other human being in the world. They want to kill people from different religions and beliefs. They don't want to listen, they think that they are the right and every one who doesn't agree is wrong.

They have the right to hate. I mean yes the American government is working on a devilish agenda. They should hate American policies and George W. Bush. They should hate homosexuals because they are not following the God's orders. Homosexuality is a sin and homosexuals are the wrong doers. They must hate Israel for killing innocent Palestinian kids and Arab youth. They must hate Jews for supporting the Zionist organizations worldwide. They are right when they hate Indian government and Hindu nationalists for destroying their mosques and killing Muslims. They are right again when they hate Pakistani politicians and cricketers. They are not wrong if they think that Allah is with them and He loves them because they hate every one who is a wrong doer.

I am feeling scared. My little heart is listening to the footsteps of death around. I am afraid of a world war. I am afraid of hearing and witnessing bomb blasts in my city. I am sad because people around me are ready to fight against the wrong doers and I don't find myself brave enough to support them. I am a coward and a wrong doer myself. I am a homosexual, I talk to Jews and I support an Israeli state. I don't want to get my fellow countrymen killed for a piece of land called Kashmir. I do agree with Mr. Advani that Muslims should give their mosque in the name of peace and humanity. I know I am wrong about all these things but …

I hate to see fellow human beings threatening each other. I hate the bombardment over Baghdad. I hate to see small children dying in suicide attacks. I hate and feel shame on myself when I hear that another Muslim brother killed himself for the sake of Palestine. I hate war and I hate unjust. I hate when someone dislikes me just because I am faggot. I hate when people call me "pussy". I hate when people quote from the holy book and hadith to prove me wrong.

I already know that I am wrong but when I respect your right to hate then I expect the same from you. I hate all those who hate their fellow human beings.

But in whose heart is evil playing now? Did you consider why innocent people are dragged into this war? Fear is not only in your heart but in every living beings. The tiger fears when man encroaches into its territory, the snake fears when man digs into its hole, the elephant the largest mammal in the world fears when porchers approach it and each of us fear when our instinct tell us thers is danger. So, it is natural for eveyone to fear. But at the same time when your country is in danger of being attacked by enemy forces than you must put your fear aside and be prepared to sacrifice your life to defend your country against the enemy. You may be a faggot but that should not be the reason for you to hide your head in the toilet bowl. If it is you fate to die no one can stop it. You will only die once at least die a heroic death.

From the beginning Islam had shown to be a hosile religion that brought extreme violence against non Muslims around the world. Afghanistan, Persia, Spain, India and many other countries had lost their own culture because of Islam. If Islam is a peaceful religion than where did all the suicide bombers come from? Are they Christians, Hindus, Bhais, Buddhist, Jains, Jews or Toaist? Please tell me who are they and what religion they belong to. The WTC was a god example and Osama Bin Laden is evil. As long as Islam is here the world would not experience real peace.

Guest guest

Oh, but Islam is really a religion of Peace I hear you say.

Just look at it's bloody history. Where ever it has gone it has plundered and committed genocide on dharmic india. Uprooted temples, killed priests, raped women folk, taken slaves... etc etc...

All this is well documented facts by muslim historians themselves. For these are pious acts in Islam.