IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

I have found Kalki Avataar!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Looks like many of you are sincere seekers and as you have mentioned...yes...Kalki avataar has taken place..as mentioned by Nostradamus in the peninzula of three waters..in Tamil Nadu. I am talking about Siva Shankar Baba. I am his devotee for the past 8 yrs and undoubtedly he is the new Avataar. You will realise this when you visit his Asram in Kelmabakkam-Chennai. If you are really interested contact me at artivenky@hotmail.com

and I shall send you the address.

Shankaram Siva Shankaram!!!!

Love Arti.

Guest guest

Your Guru can not be the Kalki Avatar.

Sai Baba from Putthaparti is the Kalki Avatar.

Sai Baba has shown himself to many of his Devotees as Kalki !!!

With all my respect for your Guru, this is not the truth.

Chant any name of God and be happy !!!

Guest guest

Both of the above babas are not Kalki avatar.

According to scriptures, kalki avatar will occur only after 432,000 years. we have only passed 5000 years of kali yuga. so many years remaining to come.

So this proves above babas are not kalki. if they tell themselves as kalki, then they are just bogus.

People sometime get carried away by their devotion. They must read the Kalki purana to know when and where Kalki wil appear and as mentioned in it he will be a warrior on horse back and as it is we have passed that period of time fighting on horse back but as mentioned such a period will appear again in a couple of thousand years coz soon the will stop producing oil as there is an indication that the oil wells will soon die down and that is the time people wil revert back to madievil time and that is the end of Kali Yug and there he will appear. So, all die hard fan of Kalki will not able to see the warior avathar not in this birth anyway. People need to be educated on such issues if not more will claim Kalki is here now.

Guest guest

did i mentioned kalki will come in horse ? u people blindly read their puranas. ur words prove ur interpretation. but people like me know tattparya of kalki. but wahtver we tell you people will not listen. so u better cling on ur baba, that will be better for you.

I did not write Kalki purana and for that matter you should seek advice from those fluent it that subject. I merely said what I percieve from the puranas. Ii is a know fact that Kali Yug will last for another 415,000 years and it has been stated that Kalki will appear at the end of Kali whereas we ae just in the beginning of Kali Yug which has just passed 5000 years or so. Now where is your logic that Kalki has arrived? Simply getting worked up will not quench your thirst. Learn to find where water is and only than will you be able to quench your thirst. Sorry, that is how see it.

Have you seen Christ or have you seen Mohammed. It is all in their book they respectively call Bible and Koran. So, they believe coz they have faith and so do we as our scriptures are way far from thiers and had lived over centuries some few thousand years. Today even the western scientist are extracting informations about medicines and other form of medical science to enhance their search for cures to complicated dieases. Mathematics would not exist if not for our sastras. All this was possible because our ancient rishis could communicate with the supreme being to gain useful information for the well being of all species. You are not blind or ignorant but just refuse to believe and that is plain stupidity.

Guest guest

hello,

kalki will arrive only at end of "kali-yuga". just because u people are blinded by baba, baba cannot be considered as kalki avatar. kali yuga has still many more years to end.

Guest guest

According to Hindu puranaas , Kalki avataar is expected at end of kaliyuga . The presenet year 2004 AD is kali-Yugabda 5104 and period of kaliyuga is 4 lac 32 thousand year . So those who want to meet Sri kalki avataar , have to wait for 4 lac 27 thousand years . ( You can because ,according to hindu faith " soul never dies !)

Guest guest

agree... everyone saying now that he's kalki is a stupid, because it is so easi to check the dates in the scriptures

Guest guest

<--- The Lord will only appear at the end of Kali age. We have only past 5,069 years of Kali age. This means Mohammed is not the Abvathar but only a reformer of his father's religon. Read below what it explains of the Age of Kali --->

These are the above words quoted by you in another thread to prove "Mohammed" is not kalki. Your same above words can be used to proved babas are not kalki.

Guest guest

Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, a Hindu professor, in his stunning book claims that the description of the "Avatar" found in the holy books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PUBH). Recently in India, a fact-revealing book has been published. The book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over the country. If the author of this book were a Muslim, he probably would have been arrested or murdered. Perhaps all copies of this book would have been confiscated. Maybe, even a ban would have been extended. A riot and violence would have broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed.

Amazingly the author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, is a learned and famous Hindu professor. The book is Kalki Avatar. Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar at Allahabad University.

After years of research, he published this book, and no less than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic. According to Hindu belief, the Hindu world awaits "the guide and leader", named Kalki Avatar. However, the description as given in the holy scriptures of the Hindu points only to the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) of Arabia. Therefore, the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as Kalki Avatar.

These are the FACTS verified and supported by eight other eminent pundits.

What the author says is that Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar, are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago.

The author produces the following sound evidences from the Vedas and other holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:

1. In the Puranas (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for guidance of the whole world and all human beings.

2. According to a Hindu religion prediction the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.

3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some very interesting conclusion.

VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God = ABDULLAH (in Arabic) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Father. SUMAANI (meaning peace or calmness). Aamenah (in Arabic means peace) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Mother.

4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) belonged to.

6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) through His messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.

7. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of burraq (horse) and Me'raaj (the night when Prophet [PBUH] travelled the seven skies).

8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.

9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born on the 12th of Rabbi ul Awwal (Hijra Calendar).

10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. In fact, the divine book, the Holy Qur'an, contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

The author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.

Guest guest

I've read all these lies before. Its a trick by the muslims to convert hindus who have no knowledge of their own religion.

The fact is Lord Kalki is God Himself. He dosen't need help from anybody. There is NO Truth above him. Kalki is Allah or Krishna. We have only past 5000 years in the kali-yuga and this yuga lasts 432,000years. Lord Shri Kalki will come at the end when by then technology will be lost and people will be living in medival times. Long Long way to go. Kalki will come to Kill not to teach.

That is pure islamic propanganda.I've been successful in debates with muslims.

Guest guest

right... if kalki were muhammed we were already all dead after a while when he came

Guest guest

How, it's so hard!!

All this is only mental exercises, acrobatic vedic reading and wishfull thinking. Right now in India anybody can find hundreds of this supouse incarnations.

It smells like a demi-gods leelas.

Guest guest

"People sometime get carried away by their devotion. They must read the Kalki purana to know when and where Kalki wil appear and as mentioned in it he will be a warrior on horse back and as it is we have passed that period of time fighting on horse back but as mentioned such a period will appear again in a couple of thousand years coz soon the will stop producing oil as there is an indication that the oil wells will soon die down and that is the time people wil revert back to madievil time and that is the end of Kali Yug and there he will appear. So, all die hard fan of Kalki will not able to see the warior avathar not in this birth anyway. People need to be educated on such issues if not more will claim Kalki is here now. "

Uh, you do realize there ARE other substitutes, cheaper ones, to gas these days?

However, they may not be so pleasant to use at least right now. Such as vegetable oil. I'm sure there are other alternatives. Running out of gas won't cause us to revert back to horses. A 3rd world war which is extremely destructive WILL though.

As for kalki avatar, I'm thinking he may be equivalent to the second coming of Jesus. I'm a Hindu, but I've read reports that the second coming of Jesus might have already happened. The yugas might be very miscalculated, unfortunately. At least, according to a website I've read from that talks about near death experiences and meeting God, many people's near-death experiences (unfortunately none of them Hindu) speak about Jesus having been born, and that when he does wipe out the earth's evils, there will be a 1000 years of peace (i.e. Satya Yuga, I presume, but this only lasts a short time unlike the yuga that we envision) before less evolved souls can incarnate again.

These near-death accounts seem to correlate with Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and other psychics.

The Mayans, for instance also foresaw the end of the world at 2012, for they didn't have any date past that time.

If Kalki avatar is NOT Jesus, perhaps he is God himself come down to destroy the universe. And that will happen 425,000 years from now, though I doubt it. Or maybe the yugas themselves are ideal representations of God's plan, but humanity gets corrupted far too easily and quickly.

Sai Baba does not claim to be kalki in any of his discourses. Whoever says Sai Baba is Kalki Avatar is a an ignorant fool coz Baba himslef knows who Kalki is and when he will appear. So, do not pick one me as I did not mention anything about Baba being Kalki avatar. Read my posting before jumping to conclusions.

Just define KALKI AVTARA first. Avatara's may need not to find,search or recognize. They will be visible to all without any initiation.KALKI AVTARA episode may be much more than the 'Krishna Avtar's episode being at end of Kalyuga. However, there can be differance in hours, days in a year as described previously.

Guest guest

The information should always be seen from the authenticated texts or shastras. It has been mentioned in sri-madbhagwatam, kalki-purana and visnu purana, as well as other autherised texts that the kalki avtaar will occur after 4,32,000 during the fusing age of kali yuga and staya - yuga. So there is NO QUESTION of any baba or any Prophet of being an avtaar right now or before. Any understanding other than the ones given in shastras is ALL NONSENSE.

Guest guest

Great answer. but i may remind you that in all vedas, puranas, shastras and even in mahabharata it was clearly written that though the age of kaliyuga is 4,32,000 years but it will get reduced to 5,000 years due to human's evil activities over the earth. so the time has come for his arrival. no one knows where he will take birth and where he will reveal his true identity but one thing is sure when he will reveal his true self, no one will surive. he will be extremely aggressive and completely merciless. he will destroy the earth and its inhabbitants with his wrath like a fire destraos dbuch of dry leafes. Only lucky few, his choosen one will surivive and all other will perish.

It is also clearly wtitten that before his comming massive natural destruction will come to this earth. look whats happening now.

Lets wait for our D-Day.

If someone displays mistique powers and/or invokes some nice feelings in you... are you apt to claim him to be an incarnation of God?

I don't think we should be impressed with mystique powers...it is just another case of the jiva trying to lord it over material nature.

Hari Bolo!

Quick question?

Quote:

<font color="red"> </font color> even in mahabharata it was clearly written that though the age of kaliyuga is 4,32,000 years but it will get reduced to 5,000 years due to human's evil activities over the earth

Reply:

Could you please give us the quote?

Hari Bolo!

Thanx!