IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

I have found Kalki Avataar!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is possible that we are already seeing ghor Kaliyug. We have to analyze the symptoms that are already appearing and we are witness to.

For Example:

Brothers are behaving like worst enemies..eg. every leading business family is fighting in courts for bigger pound of flesh

Men and women are not faithful anymore..eg. soaring divorce rate in India and rising promiscuity among young

Corrupt people are kings..all criminals become politicians ministers (shudras by actions)

Ordinary people suffer...common man struggle on a daily basis

Women folks are not safe.. Delhi is said to be the worst place for women folks

There are charlatans and frauds pretending as godmen everywhere in India and ripping off people

Holy man suffer..eg. Kanchi Shankaraacharya

Brahmins are beggars..eg. ordinary priests have to beg where as criminals rules the roost

There is no trust among people even among the memebers of the same family..

People desert their family, community, and country fer personal interests..eg. Millions of brilliant NRIs have left their country and communities to enjoy their life in the west

Marriage is becoming a mutual consent... young people decide what they want..live in relationships

People abuse gods...Hindus themselves do not believe that Shrikrishna and Rama ever came in India now following marxism, secularism, converting to other religions

Bathing in river becomes on only holy ritual... growing populaity of Kumbha very time..last time 70 million people took bath

Wifes brother will become only friend... well brothers are falling apart hence wife's brother is becoming only and best friends

Lies and deceit has become signs of smartness...simple and straight forward people have no life as they are ripped off at every stage

People with money are considered to be great.....corrupt politicians becomes multi millionares where as hard working junta suffers

Rise in natural calamities..eg. Tsunami, Gujarat earthquake, accidents

Human being behave like animal... human cruelity.... is stunning even animal... cruelity on children, women folks all over the world proves..

Looks instead of Virtueness is becoming a criteria for greatness and fame.... corrupt and immoral film stars have a sway over the masses..even more than holy man

During the time of Mahabharat when SkriKrishna came to earth similar signs existed:

Brothers enemies ..eg Pandavas and Kurvas

Women folks not safe ..Draupadi harassed by Duryodhana

Lies/Deceit..Shakuni

Criminal Kings...Kansa

Ordinary People suffered at the hands or numerous rakshasa (criminals of our times)

Children were killed..Putana

Holy men suffered... Nandaraja

Rakshasas everywhere..(crminals of our times)..ShrKrishna killed hundreds of them

More signs:

LIfe shortens..increasing birth of blue babies.(babies with heart defects)..and unnatural deaths everywhere....50000 children died in Tsunami..

In many states people have to pay protection money to crminals/politicians/insurgents to save their home/children/womenfolks in India

While 432,000 years may not be wrong..but the conditions are deterioriting faster than one blinks...also ShriKrishna said that He can come any time whenever virtuous people are totured and there is Decline of Dharma...

Chapter four verse 4.7

"Yada Yada hi Dharmasya Glanir Bhawati Bharata

Abhyutthanam dharmasya tadatmanam srujabhyam"

Whenever and wherever there is decline in Dharma O Arjuna and there is rise in adharma I descend my self...

Guest guest

Listen up guys is Kalki Avatar is here, he is not going be waiting till we discuss in this forum. By now he would have destroyed all the evils? So rest assured people we will know when KALKI AVATAR arrives.

What about King Arthur, could he be Kalki, He swore to return when he is needed and HE ALSO RIDES IN A HORSE AND CARRIES THE LEGENDARY SWORD EXCALIBUR!

It is only a misconception that evil will rule in Kaliyuga.....in every yuga there was evil and good....kaliyuga is no exception......infact kaliyuga is totally misunderstood or rather made misunderstood.....Infact Kaliyuga is the development age of human beings.......God has freed human being from confined thinking, as is evident in the progress humans made, while in earlier yugas human being didn't develop and not taken such giant leaps in science and technology like in this age...the brahmins and priests fearing about the development of the low-caste by gaining knowledge has spread this ill-information.

Sure, there will be obstacles in this development, but just giving a few examples doesn't indicate that presently evil is ruling triumphant. Slowly the human being would get over it, develop and peace will prevail in the long run.

Guest guest

are you people blind.... muhammed sas is the promised khalki avatar....

its no islamic propaganda.....its the truth...

he is the only man to ever fit the character of such a being in all aspects...

look to islam at its light and you will see how you will shine....

just let a beam of its light in and allah will send in rays truth....

may allah open all your eyes

May Allah open your eyes:

Posted Image

We all share 'more' than God:

Posted Image

Srila Prabhupada has clearly noted the mature position:

"...Dharma [religion] is the order of the Supreme Being. [for example] No one can manufacture state laws; they are given by the government. The simplest definition of dharma is that dharma is the order of the Supreme Being. Since the Supreme Being, God, is one, His order must be one. How, then, can there be different dharmas? lt is not possible. Different dharmas are created due to ignorance, which causes people to think in terms of Hindu dharma, Muslim dharma, Christian dharma, this dharma or that dharma. No. Gold is gold. If a Christian possesses some gold, does it become Christian gold? Gold is gold whether possessed by a Hindu, a Muslim or a Christian. According to the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, dharma means surrendering unto that Supreme Being. This is bhägavata-dharma, and everyone should be taught how to surrender unto God. God is one; there cannot be two Gods. When there is competition, there is no God..."

Do you see how your spirit of competition means you limit God? Why should he be limited by us?

Think this - in 'Bhagavad Gita' Allah has said this to YOU:

"...that understanding by which one knows what ought to be done and what ought not to be done, what is to be feared and what is not to be feared, what is binding and what is liberating, that understanding is established in the mode of goodness.

And that understanding which cannot distinguish between the religious way of life and the irreligious, between action that should be done and action that should not be done, that imperfect understanding, O son of Påthä, is in the mode of passion.

That understanding which considers irreligion to be religion and religion to be irreligion, under the spell of illusion and darkness, and strives always in the wrong direction, O Pärtha, is in the mode of ignorance." [bG 18.30-32]

Then we see this very important instruction in BG 18.66:

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear."

One last point from Srila Prahupada:

"...So, here the Srimad-Bhagavatam gives a simple definition of the best religion: That religion is the best by which you can develop your devotion and love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead. How nice this definition is! You may follow Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam—it doesn’t matter. But the test of your success is how far you have developed love of God. If you have developed your sense of love for God, you have actually followed religious principles. Religion does not mean that you go to a temple, mosque, or church and as a matter of formality observe some rituals, make some donation, and then come back home and do all kinds of nonsense. That is not religion..."

Please let us 'cooperate' for God - not 'compete' for Him!

Then when Kalki comes at the end of Kuli yuga - in 400 000 plus years - we won't be around - to be thus kicked-out!

Your servant,

BDM

Guest guest

As given in Baghvat gita, Kali Yuga lasts for 4, 32, 000 years and due to the number of sins it will be reduced to 5,000 years,it has been a near about 5,000 years after the disapperance of Lord Krishna when the last yuga ended.

In the current world we all are fighting in the name of the only one almighty lord,where we has forgottan the exact meaning of god, which directly resembles the non-existence of the true god in the current world as discrided in the Kalki puran which states that the kali is at its end.

As per the dates given in puranas and after a lot of study it has been reveled that Kalki will be born in the coming year after 2015.

He (Kalki) will control of the contry in which he is born at the age of 30 year and then start a war against the papi.

Kalki denotes War. It has been said that he will ride a white horse and he will have eight supernatural powers.

Well in todays world where fighter plains look like Bats(Once used in Afganistan war by America), why cant a horse shaped Fighter plains be manufactured in the coming future... And the said kalki will come in the said horse fighter plan.....seems a bit logiclesss....or does it...??

Kalki will start war with the Buddhist and kill almost 10 millions of them who are Papi....China is the biggest Buddist populated country....and a s predicted by the kalki purana....till now it has not happened....simple Kalki will come soon and he not the mentioned Siva Shankar Baba.

Guest guest

Firstly, kalki is the god himself and not his messanger..Refer to the Bagvat gita, the saying of Lord Krishna, he says that he will come again and again to destroy the evil and to establish peace and not his so called messanger.......KAlki is god him self reincarnated in to Human.

Secondly, Muhammed SAS, was taught by an angel in caves, where as Kalki will learn to control his power in the mountains.

Guest guest

Do not be carried away by prejuidices nor by your biased interpretation. Ask him if he really kalki is; I dont think he will give a definitive "yes". In this way, please do not defame SadGurus whose mere crime is that they are not Kalki(s). Let Kalki resolve his Maya and reveal to deserving ones, once the time is ripe. Words and instructions are mostly symbolic to keep it out of reach of disturbing mass. Your Guru is definitely a SadGuru and should be honored, respected, and followed. Learn as much as you can before sadGurus leave us. And give Kalki his time. It is approaching. Don't ask who am I?

Guest guest

Brother Bhakta Don Muntean,

I sense in your reply the Ignorant, Love of your master, Lord Narayana. I salute you brother.

I have long meditate on this issue, to the point of becoming obsessed. Your reply has no word greater than "Light" to describe it. I personally do not care if world who reads my reply think I am crazy, but my dear brother, I have come to the same conclusion as you before reading your thread. To give such a reply, you must have a lot of love for your Master, and love for your neighbour.

I salute you my dear brother. Master has put the right words in your reply to enlighten those who seek truth.

And only those who truely seek it, will se through His divine Light.

[bold] Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All." - The Gospel of Thomas : Logia 2[/bold]

May our Master bless you and everyone on the board, may He have mercy on us all and grant Realisation of Self and Realisation of Him to those ignorant of His, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent self, may He envision Himself once more, as He did with Arjuna, as The body containing the universe, and humans, creations of the Mind of Brahma, inhabitants of His Divine Body. Narayana !!!! Wether be Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Parsi, Jain, Buddhist and all that cultivate devotion, Love, all that teach non-violence, faith and truthfullness; ALL IS THE ESSENCE OF ONE GOD: ALLAH, GOD, NARAYANA, JEHOVA, YAHVE or JAH. Seek Love, humility, non-violence, devotion and faith in all principles

Religion is not faith, Faith is not Religion.

When Muhammad was alive, He has no notion of Islam, nore Muslim, nore Sunni or Chiite, He had notion of ALLAH.

When Yeshua of Nazareth walked the soil of isreal, no where did He had notion of Christian, Prostestant, Catholic, Orthodox or Jehova's Witness. HE HAD NOTION OF ABBA, FATHER, OUR FATHER.

God bless all of you,

Uday

Guest guest

Brother Bhakta Don Muntean,

I sense in your reply to the Ignorant, Love of your master, Lord Narayana. I salute you brother.

Guest guest

The restorer of the Dhru-Veda/Derow-wydhieth will return in the horned corner country of Bretashtan. He will be born in the place of three rivers Triveru. 2012 will mark the begining of the age of collapse when the quickening will shatter sorded perception. The Awenydhyon will take precedence among saxonys follies.

I am dew in the eye of the sun

I am wind of four directions

I am burning flavour of precious spices

I am a hawk with sacred memory

By my eyes lie the oak desolate and calling for peace.

Peace by valour.

Peace by acceptance.

Peace by sacrifice.

Peace by love and seething empathy.

Mind to mind and father to mother.

My light befall the world.

Guest guest

Look at all the propoganda Islam and Muslims spread about other religion and we stay quiet and show that no, we are same as them. Truth is, WE ARE NOT. They eat cows, which are sacred to us. They bury the dead, we don't. They don't believe in Ram or Krishna, who are incarnations of God, not messengers, but GOD. Who are we trying to please? Love Hinduism, propogate Hinduism. It is the true religion, oldest religion, and should be a way of life for all. There are many faults that have come up over the years, such as discrimination and caste, but lets rid our religion of these plagues, and bring back Sanatan Dharm. Only that is true. Nothing else is true. Let others believe what the want. Let's not offend others, but let's not their there garbage as part of Hinduism. Would Muslims ever accept that Prophet refers to Krishna as Allah? No, so stop listening to their garbage about Muhammad being our messenger and him being quoted in Hindu texts... just plain propoganda. Jai Shri Ram, Hare Krishna, Om Shanti.

Guest guest

Sorry to say but my Guruji is the real incarnation of Kalki, He is the real Kalki avatara. Your guru is bogus and is a cheater...I have seen the truth, my Guru is Kalki avatara...

Guest guest

Hey. Do you not fear for your Moksh seems that it wont happen the way you go on. As how is you guru kalki? Does he ride a wihite horse called devdatt?Was he born in the village of Sambhal?

This Yug will last for its given time!!! Not shorter or any longer!!!

Kalki is yet to come.

Guest guest

There won't be Kalki avatar appearing at the end of kali yuga because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came in this kali yuga and was the avatar of this yuga!!!!!

Guest guest

There won't be Kalki avatar appearing at the end of kali yuga because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came in this kali yuga and was the avatar of this yuga!!!!!

Guest guest

Thats a daft way of thinking. Did Chaitanya Mahaprabhu actually state that he was the last avtaar of the Yug?

There many avtaars taht will take place you watch!!!

Kalki is defo one of them

Guest guest

Be it Shankaracharya, Sai Baba or Shiva Shankar Baba, every one had some problem or other or were involved in some controversy or other. Pray to only to Ultimate Supreme God at Home. Your sincere prayers will be answered and also you will also save much of your energy, money, wealth and happiness and never get tired and always be contented. Do your work, go to office regularly and cultivate good habits, that is more than enough to reach the goal in life and see the real GOD

Hello dear members. I too like to share my view here. The evil means not the particular personality. But it means that the mind set of a man which has been diped in the evil thoughts. It can be simply said as a mental block of human derived from various wrong or unrightiousness teachings of many evil frequancied persons from time to time. So, it is only mental blocks wchich will not allow him himself happy and being others happy which actually possible by Sathya darma(sanarthana darma).

If a person is under the control of evil thoughts mind but under consciousness that he has some relegious and godious things in this Prapanja(space)(which includes our world.), then he will be easily found by god to let him give many chance to relief from that evils thought mind. By various trials and simple punishments.

But after the trials

1. if he is still evil minded because he assumes every teachings of lord to do his unrightiousness thoughts and actions due to his strong evil minded setup, then he will be killed off by lord kalki.

2. It can be assumed that here I mentioned HE ( a single person) . It should be assumed into a group of people which is classified into Rights and wrongs.

last but not least--- God is our loving father, mother and evrything. he knows how to take care of his children. the children are in fact both the evil people and god blessed peoples. If he kills the evil peoples then it simple means he is going to destroy the body and evil thoughts of them not the ATHMAN(soul) which is actually the GOD himself.

thank you

regards

sivaharmani