IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

why god Vishnu always born in India?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since a little ago, I'm so devoted to the religion. And I found a lot of truth about Hinduism. I found that whatever it has said is true. But I don't understand one thing. Why does God always born in India? How come he never born in any other country? Even that his last avatar Kalki is going to be in India. Why is it? Is there any particular reason for it? We cannot say that he chose us as a special race and we only a hindu have the rights to join god. That would make us low as Jews.

When was really Hinduism found? I read it somewhere in the web that it was found 2000 B.C. But I don't believe that since that they say Satya Yuga was about true religion. If it was the yuga of true religion, that means that Hinduism was born when god created us in this earth. And other question is that, hinduism says that we got our bodies by praying Lord for 10 months. But now they started making clones. They made a goat clone. Because we believe that even animals have souls, do we believe that goat clone has a soul? It cannot be, I think. Because if it has a soul, does that prove that god doesn't exist? If it doesn't have a soul, doesn't that mean that we don't have a soul as well?

Now back to yugas. They say that Satya Yuga was the yuga of pure religion. But out ithikas, vedas, and Gita was written in Kali Yuga right? Then, how can we take those as pure as god? And I'm sorry if I'm offending my religion, in some websites, they give references to RigVeda, and says that RigVeda is not sure who made the earth. They say that it's confusing people, and RigVeda says Indra made the world for his own safety. And then it says Agni created the world. And then it says Vishnu created the world. Is everything that webpage says a lie? Please answer my questions with references. Thank you very much my fellow hinus.

Why does God always born in India? How come he never born in any other country? Even that his last avatar Kalki is going to be in India. Why is it?

Because Indians are special a bit.

If you see so many races in this world, each will have their own advantage and disadvantages.

Chinese good in Math (advantage) but they also lazy (disadvantage). Japanese are hard-working (advantage) but they hold too much pride (disadvantage), Muslims are God-fearing (advantage) but they are as stupid as the camel and cows they eat (disadvantage) etc.

Europeans? They are willing to learn (advantage) but they have to disadvantage - they are too materialistics and because of coming from society which believes in a single life and then damn or saved forever, they do not willingly give up some of the bad habits such as illicit sex, alcholol and such.

Indians also have their advantage - they easy to love but their disadvantage is, they do not know how to fight back (too pascify for their own good).

So, if God is bound by Love of His devotees, who do you think He will choose?

We cannot say that he chose us as a special race and we only a hindu have the rights to join god. That would make us low as Jews.

Explain to me what do you mean by "as low as Jews?"

Yeah, you can say I'm a Jew due to my name.

Because we believe that even animals have souls, do we believe that goat clone has a soul? It cannot be, I think. Because if it has a soul, does that prove that god doesn't exist? If it doesn't have a soul, doesn't that mean that we don't have a soul as well?

If human (physical) bodies are created inside mother's womb, does this means human mothers give their children their souls?

Answer ... NO. Soul is unchanging, permanent and continues from one cycle to another. Entering and leaving a body at birth and death has nothing to do with Soul or its journey.

If a body is clone, as long as the body is empty and the soul can enter to inhabit it, it will do so. Which is why I'm against Cloning. While scientists can clone physical aspect of a person, he cannot clone a soul and having a soul preoccupy a body which has pervious lifetime's memory will bring confusion to the Soul itself.

Guest guest

first i;ll start with the easy one, the thing about the goat clone. obviously the clone must have a soul. a soul is equated with life. everything that has life has a soul. that is what gives it it's life. this doesnt mean that god doesnt exist. the natural course of human civilization is to understand our seperating from brahman to form the existance we have today and then moving back within brahman. to me, the ability for humans to create life seperate from the way we have done for many thousand years is just another advancement on the path towards reunificiation with brahman. although each individual has a path that he or she must follow to individually merge with brahman, the race also follows this path. this is what is meant my the original paramatman seperating from brahman becuse of maya. eventually, the human race will come to an end, and we will again be parabrahman. the future will only bring more and more better things, aling with bad things. we must learn to use the good advancements in a dharmic way rather than avoid using the advancements at all.

secondly, about god being born in india has a simple asnwer. it comes to the saying that god is the same being in all religions, only called by different names. the reason different religions exist is not because we indians are special and right and the rest are wrong. it is each civilization's attempts to understand the world as best they can. obviosuly each race will not have the exact same beliefs, even though the foundations of it may be the same. it is like arroz con pollo, chicken and rice, and biriyani. the foundations of the three (chicken/rice) are the same, but they do not all taste the same because the seasoning varies.

It is stupid human arrogance that makes people want to support the group which they stand by rahter than realizing that all have their truths and must be merged to form a true religion that will encompass the entire human race in the upcoming future. the reason hinduism speaks of vishnu born in india is because vishnu is the force that preserves and the vaishnav concept of avatars are vishnu's preservation of india and the indian world. it is absurd to believe that indian civilization as a whole was very concerned with the day to day happeneings of people who live in Ecuador or Bolivia. Of corse not, the only avatars that would matter and be rememebred by hindus over time would be the ones taht affect them the most directly.

We must understand that Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, and all 6.5 billion people on this planet are avatars of vishnu for we are the ones preserving human existance as the instruments of god's will. THe important ones of us that affect the most people will be the ones remembered by society and the ones that did that in india are remembered by indians. Hinduism, being an indian religion, therefore refers to these remembered souls over those of other places.

Hinduism, although open to other cultures and people, is a indian religion for indian people to better understand life through the eyes of an indian. Therefore, it refers to Vishnu born in india. All religions do this with their respective areas of worship because religions serve to foster the beliefs of those that practice them, which generally means that people from a certain area practiving a certain belief will entertain thoughts of how god will help those people.

The world in the past was not a global race. Today, we are taking the first steps to becoming a global race, thereby needing a gloabl rleigion. Understanding other religions as well as your own and integrating the good ideas from them is what is needed to understand why religion exists, why different religions exist and how we can better ourselves with this knowledge.

Guest guest

{We must understand that Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, and all 6.5 billion people on this planet are avatars of vishnu}

You must be joking! I supposed you might as well add Bin Laden and Adolf Hitler as being avatars!

If that's the case then I don't accept 'that' part of Hinduism as true.

a soul is equated with life. everything that has life has a soul. that is what gives it it's life.

Nope, I don't accept such. Not everything has a soul in them. Only a certain species. Which species are those? Species which inhabit clear presence of a Mind.

In Bhavagad Gita, it is stated that the Mind is a product of the brain and its sensors as it interacts with the environment around it. But all species have such interacts, so what makes the ones with Souls special? The ones with the Souls will develop what known as Duality.

A Soul is "something" which comes from God, therefore, it is intuned to God. However, due to interaction of the Brain and its sensors, it develop a Duality - spliting itself from God and become an individual being with "I", "Me", "Mine", "Myself" etc attitude.

There is a reason for God allowing this to happen. This is not beyond God's Understanding either.

The reason is, in order for Evolution to occur and Man (and other high level lifeforms) to come to being as today, lifeforms MUST develop individuality and take suffering and misery.

secondly, about god being born in india has a simple asnwer. it comes to the saying that god is the same being in all religions, only called by different names. the reason different religions exist is not because we indians are special and right and the rest are wrong.

I do not say the rest (who are not Indians) are wrong. But accepting ALL are correct is stupidity beyond reason.

Not all religions comes from God. It is proven today among studies of Cults that some people can potray themselves as God/Messangers of God and convert people to their folks. Are you going to say this too are from God?

Those who come from God are ones who follow the Yogas (Bhakti, Jnana, Dharma, Karma) no matter what form it comes as (like the Knights of Christiandom and Samurais of Japan). You can find similarities even so the society is not similar to each other.

We must understand that Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, and all 6.5 billion people on this planet are avatars of vishnu for we are the ones preserving human existance as the instruments of god's will.

What kind of nonsense do you follow? Such statement equals saying ALL life on this world HAD receive Mukti/Enlightenment already from Lord Vishnu. Such stupidity is equals Christians who claims they are saved (from Hell) and doesn't matter what nonsense they do. WHERE in Vedas and the Gita does it says SO?!

Today, we are taking the first steps to becoming a global race, thereby needing a gloabl rleigion.

Doesn't this conflicts with what you said earlier that all religions comes from God nonsense? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You claim all religion comes from God YET preach that we need a SINGLE, Global Religion.

To me, different religions and their practioners are like flowers in a large field. If flowers are different in color, they are beautiful to look at, compared to every flowers that same in color.

And besides, it is AGAINST God's Will to have a Global Religion (at least till Satya Yuga comes). Different people have different attitudes and therefore, in the Gita, it is already stated different Yogas (Jnana, Bhakti, Karma and Dharma) according to each person's attitude.

Hari OM:

As per Hinduism Human race originated in India and it starts with Mandatta (son of Manu), so many million years ago for this Manvantra (The Human race starts and gets almost destroyed 14 times in one day of Brahma's life- many trillions of Human years)

The Human race started in the middle of the earth, and at that all 5 continets were in a single plate, and the middle of the earth was India.

Then when plates were seperated India initally was in Africa, then drifted and joined with Asia.

Also before the start of Kali Yuga (about 6000 years ago), the human population was extermely scarce outside India ( a few nomadic groups got migrated and settled here and there), while there was a well populated community in India.

All the Avatars had happened before the start of Kali Yuga.

Now you may understand why the Avatars had happened in India.

The above analysis was formed by taking data from both science and Puranas (and both of them are more or less "belief" based)

Dear Arjunji,

We should know from the scriptures that India was not the india which is existing right now! infact the whole world was ruled by a single king and the whole earth was Bhaaratha ruled by King Bharatha, and also many kings like Parikshith have ruled over the world and the whole world was called as Bharath. So in this way if we think the Lord has appeared or will appear on the face of the planet Earth of course in the region of Todays bharath

hari hari bol

Guest guest

personally, i believe everything that has life has a soul. how can something have life without the soul? you say only certain species have life. which species are those? those that exhibit a presence of mind? exhibit to whom? humans? perhaps there are many species that have a presence of mind but do not clearly exhibit it for us to pick up on it. there are many species that dont have a discriminitive mind (as far as we can tell, which isnt saying much really) but they must have a soul in order to be living.

When i say all religions come from god, (1.) i do not mean every single religious practice on the face of this earth coms from god and (2.) i do not mean that all people are avatars of vishnu in the same sense as being Jesus or Krishna or Rama.

1. The major religions of the world, although with different teachings and different beliefs are all aspects of understanding the supreme being that runs our universe's existance. In this, all rleigions are the same. from this point, relgions diverge because of the different experiences of differnet people accross the globe and each religion diverges in its beliefs and rituals based on these cultural perspectives of life.

When i say all rleigions are the same, that doesnt mean somehow they all preach the same message because obviously that cant be. what i mean, is that the aim of all is to understand. There are many people who commit sins by portraying themselves as god or creating false cults to further their own selfish needs or discharge insecure psychological flaws. That doesnt make it right and that obsviously doesnt mean that these people are included in my general statement just because they preach a 'religion'.

I still maintain that the avatars of vishnu as explained by Indian people place Vishnu being born in India because that is what affected the people in India directly. The avatars are examples from history that too place in India in which the only explanation for survivial was through divine interention (god/Vishnu). Obviosuly they wouldnt point out examples of hisotircal events that took place elsewhere, for they wouldnt even know about it (unless it was in the general Indian area)

2. When i say all people are avatars of Vishnu it means that all people are a form of god. Our physical makeup is the part of the physical makeup of God. Brahman is that and some more. There are different levels of god-consiousness as well. Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Rama - these people have attaind the top. Others are floating around at the bottom (bin Laden, Hitler). Most are floating around somewhere in the middle.

I did not say i wanted one gloabl religion. I said i believe that is the corse that we will follow. Eventually, not 10 years, 100 years and maybe not even 1000 years, but sometime in the future, we as a race will be very advaced and will follow one strue religion of satyam. that will be the satya yuga.

As for examples from the Gita or Vedas, you must excuse me. I am a 22 year old student who is trying to learn. From my understanding of the religion, which i have read up on for about 3 years now and from my understanding of history, psychology and my amateur philosophy, and most importantly, my experiences of life so far, i have come to these conclusions. Obviously my life is not yet over and hopefully, i will find the answers by the end, nut i fully understand that all life is a journey or understanding. learning and expanding one's undertanding of existance (which is god) is the meaning of life. I do not mean to say that this is what hinduism preaches, considering hinduism preaches many differnet philosophies and leaves it to the student of hinduism to integrate ideas for themselves. One's understanding of life is only as good as one's understanding of one's own perspective. In my opinions, i come to them through logic, and If you wish to point out flaws in my logic, please do, as i wouldnt want to believe in something that is wrong.

But please try to fully understand my logic and what i mean in my statements before brandishing me as stupid or speaking nonsense.

personally, i believe everything that has life has a soul. how can something have life without the soul? you say only certain species have life.

All things that lives do not need a mind. Plants for example is one of such example. Life is just an action-response mechanism. Life began such way from the time Earth was born to the time Consciousness was born during Cambrian Explosion. Life without a consciousness (duality) is a weak sort of existence.

which species are those? those that exhibit a presence of mind? exhibit to whom? humans? perhaps there are many species that have a presence of mind but do not clearly exhibit it for us to pick up on it. there are many species that dont have a discriminitive mind (as far as we can tell, which isnt saying much really) but they must have a soul in order to be living.

We need Soul not to live, but to strive and evolve. A souless lifeforms still can live (such as organs in cloning process) but it cannot strive and in total mercy of the Elements.

May indeed that all lifeform has Souls (Buddhist believes so) but only those who develop a mind can differentiate between A self and the Soul.

I still maintain that the avatars of vishnu as explained by Indian people place Vishnu being born in India because that is what affected the people in India directly.

Wrong ... there is no such thing as India till the invaders came. Hindus didn't call themselves Indians or anything such. So, whether Lord Vishnu born as Avatars in India or appeared to wrestle with Joshua in Jewish settlement (I see Lord Shiva likes to test His subject in such ways), it doesn't make any difference.

My theory that God is bound by Love (as shown by your Gita) and not by blind faith alone is good enough reason for why Lord Vishnu reborn in India and will do so again.

There are different levels of god-consiousness as well. Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Rama - these people have attaind the top. Others are floating around at the bottom (bin Laden, Hitler). Most are floating around somewhere in the middle.

Don't add Hitler, Osama or Muhammad into this. People of God are those who work for God. Osama and Muhammad killed others not for sake of God but to get into skirts of 72 virgins which their god promised.

As for Hitler ... he was a monster who thought by killing of Jews, his pathetic German race could be saved. In such stupidity, he killed nearly 3 million Jews. Such people has no place in midst of God fearing/loving people.

I did not say i wanted one gloabl religion. I said i believe that is the corse that we will follow. Eventually, not 10 years, 100 years and maybe not even 1000 years, but sometime in the future, we as a race will be very advaced and will follow one strue religion of satyam. that will be the satya yuga.

Satya yugam will come only after 99% of humanity is erased from the existence and humanity start fresh. As the population grows, souls of the deceased will be reborn and a new cycle will start.

Why I say this? Because :

1. The world needs time to heal itself. Jungles needs to grow back, populations of animals (domestic and wild ones) needs to be replenish and all this needs times - between 200 to 1,000 years.

2. The world needs to cleanse its polution in the air and water. That will need another 1,000 years at least.

Clean air is important for development of the brain and such brain is needed in order to rebuilt the human civilation.

3. Satyam needs to be collected, compiled and revised. A single religion, with proper prayers, meanings and documents needs to be set up. False notions and beliefs needs to be thrown aside and young generations needs to be educated in truth.

All this can only happen IF the present day populations is wiped out and the world become like what it was 250,000 years ago when Man stepped out of Africa.

I'm ready to die if needed, you're ready? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Guest guest

life without consiousness may be a week existance, but is a type of existance nevertheless. i believe they too have souls. their karmas made them born in the form in which they were born, next birth theymay do better.

Wrong ... there is no such thing as India till the invaders came. Hindus didn't call themselves Indians or anything such. So, whether Lord Vishnu born as Avatars in India or appeared to wrestle with Joshua in Jewish settlement (I see Lord Shiva likes to test His subject in such ways), it doesn't make any difference.

My theory that God is bound by Love (as shown by your Gita) and not by blind faith alone is good enough reason for why Lord Vishnu reborn in India and will do so again.

_________

im not exaclty sure what ur saying here. i do agree that joshua in israel is also a manifestation of Vishnu or Siva.But to say theres no such thing as india or hindus is a little naive in the fact that india as a geographical location did exist and people did live there and practiced what would be an earlier form of hinduism. regardless of what they called themselves, thats not the issue. whats being discussed is why vishnu's avatars in hinduism are always born in india. the reason is because they represent events in the indian cultural timescale where great amounts of people were saved and/or someone great did something very great athat got remembered. but of corse they wouldnt hold foreign events in as much high regard as indian events, therefore, to indian people vishnu was always incarnated in india

As much as you and many others wouldnt want to see hitler, osama, muhammed or saddam on a list of god-consious people, they too are children of god and as the christians say 'jesus walks with them also'. Its unfortunate that they mistkaes and choiuces they made in their life has affected so many lives in such a negative way and their karma will come back around for them. but muhammed and osama are both fed by a delusional belief that they are doing good. their karma will bring bad things for them definately, but god will take consideration of the perspective that they come from, even if we indifferent human beings will not.

why must most of society bee destoryed for satya yuga to come? where does it say this?

u say keep dreaming of a global religion but u also say "3. Satyam needs to be collected, compiled and revised. A single religion, with proper prayers, meanings and documents needs to be set up. False notions and beliefs needs to be thrown aside and young generations needs to be educated in truth"

now who's saying one thing and then the other?? /images/graemlins/smile.gif)

life without consiousness may be a week existance, but is a type of existance nevertheless. i believe they too have souls. their karmas made them born in the form in which they were born, next birth theymay do better.

No concern of mine.

im not exaclty sure what ur saying here. i do agree that joshua in israel is also a manifestation of Vishnu or Siva.

Don't make statements if you didn't understand what others said. I said in the Bible, God wrestled with Joshua, I didn't say He was born as Joshua.

but of corse they wouldnt hold foreign events in as much high regard as indian events, therefore, to indian people vishnu was always incarnated in india

This is what I call weak-minded Hindus. Christians and Muslims try to look high and low to place their beliefs in anything and everything related to the world and people like you try to centre Hindusm to India alone, as if to say, Lord Vishnu (and Lord Shiva) only works in India.

Did you read my theory on Matsya Avatar and Quantum Consciousness? Lord Vishnu (and Lord Shiva) didn't just work on India alone, did They?

Also, I'm working in Theory linking Varaha Avatar with Pangaea Supercontinent now. Again, if it proves true (using historical and scientific data), it will show that the ancient Gods didn't work in India alone but the whole world.

As much as you and many others wouldnt want to see hitler, osama, muhammed or saddam on a list of god-consious people, they too are children of god and as the christians say 'jesus walks with them also'. Its unfortunate that they mistkaes and choiuces they made in their life has affected so many lives in such a negative way and their karma will come back around for them. but muhammed and osama are both fed by a delusional belief that they are doing good. their karma will bring bad things for them definately, but god will take consideration of the perspective that they come from, even if we indifferent human beings will not.

This kind of nonsense is why Jews rejected Christianity and the World is rejecting Islam. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Place for people like Muhammad, Hitler and Osama are in Hell according to Hindu Dharma (Laws) and when they reborn, they will reborn not as humans but lower lifeforms.

why must most of society bee destoryed for satya yuga to come? where does it say this?

Because most of the societies exist today are impersonification of Evil and Corruption. It said so in Bhavagad Gita that at the end of time, no one will follow Saytam anymore.

now who's saying one thing and then the other?

Difference between what you say and what I said is, you think God going to come and reeducate everyone into the way of the Truth and everyone going to be happy.

What I said is, God going to come and choose a few chosen ones among the people of the world - those who He knows will learn, follow and develop Dharma just as He did during Noah's Flood, and destroy the rest. Happy ending is for those who are chosen ones, not for weak-minded fools.

Guest guest

Cows are not killed in India.

Bhakti or devotion in India is unmatched.

Hinduism is based on Humanity and Nature.

Only Hindusim sees God in every being.

Only Hinduism claims vasudevan kautumban (the world is one family).

Hindusim is based on truth.

Hindusim has accepted even other saints as venerable.

Hinduism is the only religion to be prosecuted in own country (Jews have been prosecuted in other countries).

Only Hindus consider earth as Goddess mother.

Real sadhus exists only in India.

Hindus have pryaed and carried expressed extreme devotion to God unheard in other religions.

Hindusim has been created by God where as others have been created my Human Prophets.

Till today India has highest number of Sadhus in the world (even after discounting fakes) equivalent to many Prophets.

Only Hindus consider earth as Goddess mother.

The concept of "Mother Earth" of "Goddess" is as old as Man himself.

Matter a fact, it didn't change except for coming of Christianity and Islam, which featured the Earth as a mere "object" which was created (lifeless) and therefore, associating creation of Life to anything other than God was prohibited.

Greeks, Indian, Chinese, Ancient Europeans (before Christianity), the Red Indians, Mayans and many more sub-cultures around the world believed and worshipped the Earth as a Mother. That is universal devotion.

Even now, since 1970s when the Theory of Gaia - comes to highlight, stating that the Earth "behaves" like a person in self-regulating its system, many Christians didn't like the idea because it threads too close to Hindus's concept of Shavaism - where Lord Shiva and Parvathi shown as impersoning the Planet in form Male and Female.

Guest guest

i can only make statements about what i understand. thats what all life is. if my understanding is wrong, then it is ur duty as the original speaker to clarify.

Please explain how god wrestled with joshua

it is not weak minded hindus that believe god incarnates in india. it is practicality, logic and rationale. I do NOT seek to just follow what the muslims and christians do by trying to fit their religion into anything that is well liked by the mass population in order to continue having followers, even at the expense of what was thaught for those reliigons. the only path i follow with regards to hinduism is that of satyam. the truth will take you where you need to be. if hinduism is truly a great rleigion it will get the credit it deserves. no need to go out of one's way to distort the religion in order to gain more people who accept or follow or respect it.

As high and low as Christians and Muslims go, how many try to say that Jesus was not born in jeruselum or the events of the bible dont take place in the middle east/israel area?? how many south american christians say that jesus was actually a south american? none. because practicality tells us that the abrahamic religions are semitic in origin and all trace back to the Holy Land.

Im not saying hinduism works in India alone. It works everywhere. God works everywhere, to assume he doesnt is the ultimate naivity. I was saying that the avatars which have been followed by the Hindu masses are born in India because the general masses that follow them are in India. It would be assanine to assume that some obscure event that took place or some great person's birth taht took place in say South America, or Africa or Australia or somewhere totally unrelatted to India would be accepted by the masses would be worshipped as an incarnation of vishnu. it has NO DIRECT EFFECT on the indian people or the indian mindset, so why would one worship them? they wouldnt. The ones that DO have a diret effect on the Indian mind IS the ones that are worshipped. and thatis how we get the 10 main avatars.

To say that Indians wouldnt do what comes naturally in worhsipping that which takes plkace in their environement, in their 'lives' is to assume that indians are not like other humans. they are different or special. the only thing special about us is that we were all born into a culture that stresses God the way it does.

In reality, if you took a second to look, you are the one being weak minded on two reasons.

1. because you try to place hinduism at a higher level in social acceptance, perhaps because of the non-aceptance that you have experienced in your life. although your intentions are good, you fail to see that you take away from the rleigion by going to the extreme to explain it.

2. because you come up with theories that couldnt possibly be knwn to humans. although i agree, there are many things that are hard to explain how people understood back then, understanding the pre-cambrian explosion of life or the pangean supercontintent would be impossible as there were NO humans then. By that you suppose that humans got their understanding of it, their tradition and the whole concept of the early avatars from some pre-human species. DId the dinosaurs tell the caveman about the pangean varaha avatar?

Varaha obviously would be an event that took place possible around 10000 to 12000 years ago. The ice age caused glaciation which froze the world's oceans, thus reducing sea levels. towards the end, the ice froze and sea levels rose, which would have an effect of flooding low level areas which may have been populated. this is why most cultures around the world have flood stories. After the water levels rose and all the land was under water, after some time, it stabilized and the land was coming back up over water. water levels were reduced, thus theearth was brought back up over the water. who did it? its oviosuly an act of god. 'he took the form of varaha to do so.'

May not be what you want to hear, but its logical and practical and realistic.

This kind of nonsense is why Jews rejected Christianity and the World is rejecting Islam.

Place for people like Muhammad, Hitler and Osama are in Hell according to Hindu Dharma (Laws) and when they reborn, they will reborn not as humans but lower lifeforms.

___

what is the nonsense that you speak of exactly. i talked of karma and how it will get hitler and osama. is this so radical that people will reject religions on this basis??

I agree that hitler and osama will be born in hell, but god will still love them. they have made manymajor mistakes that hurt many people, but god will still love them and see their perspecive in a way that NO ONE ELSE in this world can possibly see. I am NOT IN ANY WAY advocating what any of these men did. in fact i implore people everywhere to learn from this and stop the hate!!! but one is thinking emotionally when he bring his feelings into it and doesnt want to be placed on the same plate as those two asuras. if you take your biases out of the equation, you will see that god loves them as much as HE loves you.

It's not Joshua, its Jacob. Here's a website regarding Jacob's encounter (according to the corrupted Bible of Christians) which also features some of the other "human" like encounters.

http://www.outreachtojudaism.net/wouldgod.html

In the end, the concept of God becoming Man is not outreach and odd it may sound. Christians make noises that He had to send His "son" because they didn't want to answer question on WHY He didn't come Himself to liberate them. You may notice that later, Christians changed to tune from saying Jesus is a Son of a God to Jesus IS God for this particular reason as well.

Also, Muslims attend to shy away from this topic because, IF they accept the accounts of God coming down and mingle with Man, then anyone could ask "WHY must we follow religion brought by Man (Muhammad) when there is religion which God himself came to give (Judaism)?"

I was saying that the avatars which have been followed by the Hindu masses are born in India because the general masses that follow them are in India.

You accept this 10 Avatars (without properly study their significants) because its what other Hindus are doing. One blind fool follow another and this this is enough. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

However, the truth is, the whole world is His play ground and in other parts of the world, His present can be felt as well. Each was given ways to follow and each are not to distrub one another (Note : Christianity and Islam were not religion of God thus, they can do whatever they like).

1. because you try to place hinduism at a higher level in social acceptance, perhaps because of the non-aceptance that you have experienced in your life. although your intentions are good, you fail to see that you take away from the rleigion by going to the extreme to explain it.

Do you know what it means of the word "Chosen One"? Chosen Ones of God is someone who willing to take deep, serious and logical look at God's Words and Miracles and then, give the what he or she understood to others (doesn't matter if they believe or not).

Brahmins (like Jewish Priests) were chosen to educate the public of God's words. Kyastrias were chosen to protect the people of God, and Sudras and such were chosen to supply food and menial labors. Each are chosen according to their characteristics and mental capabilities.

Kali yuga occurs NOT because God choose it, but because Humans (such as yourself) had forgotten their duties. A sudra CAN NEVER become a Brahmin, nor do a Muslim/Christian or atheist become a Chosen One. Remember that.

In summary ... it is not I who are weak-minded, it is you who do not have capabilities to understand due to your own birth. You and I are not equals. Remember that as well.

2. because you come up with theories that couldnt possibly be knwn to humans. ... DId the dinosaurs tell the caveman about the pangean varaha avatar?

Such statement can only come from Atheist who do not believe in God (who could come down and reveal it to Man without them knowing its full extend) OR Christian/Muslim who do not want to accept that their religions didn't speak of such events. Which one are you? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Varaha obviously would be an event that took place possible around 10000 to 12000 years ago.

I suggest you open a new thread or use my Varaha Avatar thread to this theory.

I agree that hitler and osama will be born in hell, but god will still love them. they have made manymajor mistakes that hurt many people, but god will still love them and see their perspecive in a way that NO ONE ELSE in this world can possibly see.

Are you a Muslim? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

You see ... Muslims this annoying little attitude of not speaking anything bad about their god, Muhammad. By pushing out Muhammad's name out of your statement a few times, it should that there maybe a high probability that you are a Muslim.

As for Hitler, Osama AND Muhammad are NOT from God and they NEVER will be in sight of God. Hell is their place and Hell is the place for all those who follow their corrupted ways and hurt others. THAT is Laws of God.

Guest guest

you seem to be getting upset with what im saying. is that why you are attacking me personally calling me atheist, a fool, a muslim? how can i be a muslim and atheist at the same time? i am actually a hindu with a deep thirst for knowledge and understanding the hindu religious mindset and understanding the truth of brahman. i dont follow sects and denominations that claim one god over the other or one rleigion over the other. in that regards, i am definatley a theosophist. all religions have some good to offer, i find that hinduism has more than most.

I for one am NOT a blind fool following others. If you actually knew me, you would know that i hate blind faith and although i do criticize much of what is done in our religion and by hindus today, i do understand the significance of it and why it is done and why it should no longer be done. but thats a different discourse all togehter. I know the whole world is his playground. He incarnates everywhere. i know that. i never said it was strictly confined to india. I said the specific incarnations that people do worship in india are incarnations that took place in india, thats why they worship those particularones. and not the ones that incarnate elsewhere. that is what i said from the begininng. Either you never understood or your pride prohibits you from agreeing.

To me, a 'chosen one' represents a region's deep seated desire for change. a region undergoing troublesome times most of the time has deep seeded subconsious desire to change for the better. this feeling is felt collectively as a community. There are many who fight back (if the trouble is coming from a political or military force) and many who accept or advocate change (especially if its a social thing). However, there are also many who do nothing and go along with the flow, just surviving. FOr them, this desire for change mixed with dissonance due to inaction comes out in the form of a proclaimed 'chosen one' who will initiate the change that they feel WILL occur. When things do start changing, one that stands at the forefront of the people socially, politically (sometimes), spiritually, and militarily (sometimes) become labeled the chosen one.

Chosen Ones are labeled by humans. Who god picks to be the chosen one is unanswerable as only those who think as one with god will know. Perhaps one can say that they are one and the same since what occurs is due to the grace of god. But it also leaves room for mistakes on the part of the humans who are ignorant to god's choice. So following a chosen one is only as practical as it relates to the individual who needs it.

Also i really dont see how taht relates to you openly advocating placing hinduism higher than the rest. are you saying that you are the chosen one? As for the castes, they do not get chosen. They are labels that get placed upon one during the corse of his life based ont he decisions and actions that person makes. God doesnt specicially place someone on earth saying ' oh you are going be a sudra, go clean a toilet.' a sudra is one who is evil in nature. he becomes that way because of the things he or she does in their life. Most if not all sudras in todays societies are not sudras. Society is following a corrupt system and continues to do so. Until we as a culture, ethnicity, race, nationalty, country, rleigion, etc. learn to dismantle the caste system completelty, we will never geto the peak of god's holy mountain.

You say a sudra can never become a brahmin, but what if a sudra who acts bad chnages his ways and acts good, helpes people, reads scriptures, goes in search of god? he exhibits all good qualities. Is he not a brahmin now? one chnages castes all the time. It is not a lifetime thing as is being practiced socially in india. it is only lifetime if one never changes their persoanlity for the better.

I dont understand when people say you and I are not equals. how can it ever be that two people are equals? of the 6billion people on this planet, the many billions that have lived in the past, and the many billions still yet to come, there are no two people that are equals. its not possible.

Guest guest

And besides, it is AGAINST God's Will to have a Global Religion (at least till Satya Yuga comes). Different people have different attitudes and therefore, in the Gita, it is already stated different Yogas (Jnana, Bhakti, Karma and Dharma) according to each person's attitude.

If this is true then isn't god a liar for making different religions and then having different teachings???

Guest guest

it is not against god's will to have a global religion until satya yuga. its dumb to not advocate a global religion until it comes time that some people believe we are in satya yuga. how will we know?

it is hypocrticial for god to create different religions and teach different teachings, when he eternally remains the same.

god is one. satyam is one truth. our duty is to learn, understand, and be aware of this satyam. that is how we will get to god. all people have different perceptions, each from theirown point of view. as one particular point of view becomes popular in a specific area, that perspective (on God) becomes the most prolific one and becomes a major rleigion.

Each different religion is each group of people's perspectives on how to attain the best of life. Some want to attain the best of actions in life, while some want to attain the best understanding of life. But either way, all religions are each groups' understanding/perspective of life. Until we become a globalized world, we will not have a globalized religion. Although many may think we are a global world now, we are not. we are in the first stages. globalizing the world takes time. one day we will get there. then we will have a global religion.

whether this is satya yuga will be based on the hearts of the people and whether they act good or not.

What you're saying isnt answering anything.

"Chinese good in Math (advantage) but they also lazy (disadvantage)."

This is racist and ignorant. And God isnt either.

Do lazy people build the "Great Wall of China"?

"Japanese are hard-working (advantage) but they hold too much pride (disadvantage)"

What's wrong with having pride? How many japanese people do you personally know to determine this conclusion?

"Europeans? They are willing to learn (advantage) but they have to disadvantage - they are too materialistics"

There are materialistic people through out the world. Even some indian people are materialistic.

Think before you type, these flaws are inherit in humans and seen throughout the world. And steriotyping people is ignorant and shows stupidity.

If this is true then isn't god a liar for making different religions and then having different teachings???

WHO said God is the one who is responsible for bring in different teachings?

When Adolf Hitler brought in Nazism, did he do so with approval of God?

When British started Apartheid system in Africa, did they do with approval of God?

Don't mistake false associations between false religions and teachings with God. Man makes all sort of "evil" due to his own ego, false teachings are just one of such inventions.

Why blame God when it is you who were fooled by such inventions?

Did you know HOW the Great Wall of China was built? By sacrifice of lives of over 20,000 people who were yanked out of their villages and forced to work in the middle of the burning desert for years ... some of them NEVER saw their homes again.

Furthermore, you can see many of Chinese today who are good in business but very materialistic. God gave them Buddhism but they failed to follow properly, still holding onto things like fortune telling and Feng Shui based predictions. In such way, Chinese are failures.

What's wrong with having pride?

IF you know characteristics of Lord Vishnu, you could know that Lord Vishnu do not condone prideful people.

Falling of Jaya and Vijaya and Narada's cursing Lord Vishnu to suffer a "love lost" as a mortal at beginning of Ramayana all due to pride. You can say Lord Shiva can overlook His devotees' pride a bit but not Lord Vishnu.

How many japanese people do you personally know to determine this conclusion?

How many? Let's see ... about a dozen or so. I work with Japanese bosses and some staffs from overseas who comes to my company to do all sort of things like auditing etc. They are hardworking people but they have too much pride.

But at least, unlike some people, the Japanese were taught that having pride is a bad thing so they do tune down a bit, which is good.

There are materialistic people through out the world. Even some indian people are materialistic.

You cannot differentiate between Europeans' materialistism and Indians' materialism?

Indians ... despite of whatever materialistic approach they have, will always know in the back of their mind that there is God/s and there is Karma.

Europeans have been (for nearly 1,500 years) were taught that the life they live is just once, so they do their level best to enjoy themselves in this life while, at same time, try to obtain spiritualism which is opposite to each other.

Europeans will not give up a chance to live a life in materialistic ways (self-indulging) for an afterlife which they do not know whether exist or not. It is in their mentality as an European ... almost genetically.

Guest guest

I am shocked at how narrow minded most of the particapant are. They think that God is four armed , carries a discuss and can only be worshipped by sanskrit mantras. How would the chinese worship god then? are u saying that the chinese do not worship god or they just worship a demi-god? what abt the non-indians of whihc there are more than 3 billion.Never think that you are the previlaged one to receive god's grace. He is one and the same and he has no favourites. And do you think that Avataras appear only in India> Going by that logic,then India must have been the most adharmic place in the world for millenia, since it is said that God only appears when adharma rises.!!

Please do not be so narrow minded. If God, then being so all-powerfull and if he was partial to India as you imply, then why did he allow Islam into India ??

Next you and others claim that Islam was and is violent. Sure there are verses that clearly state that, but then that is also the case in hinduism. Many times, the gods and sages have cursed men. what abt the various sacrifices to various dieties? goat,s horses etc ? In practical hinduism, the lower castes have been subjugated for millenia and when they convert to Islam which offered them equality, the hindus cry foul. You can't have it both ways. !!

So do not be narrow minded. God is for all and he can be called in any way or manner. No holy book has exclusive jurisdiction on GOD, be it the Gita, the Bible or the Koran.

You like to make your own assumptions, do you? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You make wrong assumptions by :

1. Think God and religion is related. It is not.

2. Think God favours one race over another. He does not.

3. Think God has limitations. He does not.

Fact :

1. Humans are limited to approach God by their religion. God has no such limitations. Therefore, best religion is given to the most appropriate race.

Hindusm to Hindus.

Christianity to Europeans.

Islam to Muslims.

Buddhism to Atheist.

and so on.

2. Avatars are Hindus' concept and God did promise them first, that He will come as Kalki. However, He never said Kalki will be born in India or as a Hindu.

Guest guest

Sephiroth:

Did you know HOW the Great Wall of China was built? By sacrifice of lives of over 20,000 people who were yanked out of their villages and forced to work in the middle of the burning desert for years ... some of them NEVER saw their homes again.

Guest/AJ

Was Taj Mahal built in a different way? No coercion come on. For present day, one only needs to look at skyscapers in Shanghai to see whether chinese are lazy. You are totally ignorant and racist. China is the factory of the world.Look at how fast their GDP has grown.

Furthermore, you can see many of Chinese today who are good in business but very materialistic. God gave them Buddhism but they failed to follow properly, still holding onto things like fortune telling and Feng Shui based predictions. In such way, Chinese are failures.

Guest/AJ

Hello ,, what abt Indians who are avid followers of astrology, Vastyua d so forth. In fact vedic astrology is supposed to be a divine science.

What's wrong with having pride?

IF you know characteristics of Lord Vishnu, you could know that Lord Vishnu do not condone prideful people.

Falling of Jaya and Vijaya and Narada's cursing Lord Vishnu to suffer a "love lost" as a mortal at beginning of Ramayana all due to pride. You can say Lord Shiva can overlook His devotees' pride a bit but not Lord Vishnu.

Guest/ AJ

Like as if Vishnu can't bear for anyone to be proud....come on your concept of God is so narrow and is a disservice to hinduism as we know it.

How many japanese people do you personally know to determine this conclusion?

How many? Let's see ... about a dozen or so. I work with Japanese bosses and some staffs from overseas who comes to my company to do all sort of things like auditing etc. They are hardworking people but they have too much pride.

But at least, unlike some people, the Japanese were taught that having pride is a bad thing so they do tune down a bit, which is good.

You cannot differentiate between Europeans' materialistism and Indians' materialism?

Indians ... despite of whatever materialistic approach they have, will always know in the back of their mind that there is God/s and there is Karma.

Europeans have been (for nearly 1,500 years) were taught that the life they live is just once, so they do their level best to enjoy themselves in this life while, at same time, try to obtain spiritualism which is opposite to each other.

Europeans will not give up a chance to live a life in materialistic ways (self-indulging) for an afterlife which they do not know whether exist or not. It is in their mentality as an European ... almost genetically.

Guest/AJ

Another example of pure racism and yet you claim to worship Vishnu...this is what sectaranism does.!