Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

The Most Awesome Picture of God Ever!?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hare Krishna,

 

 

Been a long time. Great picture. I have visions of four armed form of Krishna when I meditate.

Keyuravan Makarakundalavaan Kiritee Haaree Hiranmaya-vapur-dhritha sankha-chakrah.Sankha-Chakra - Gadaapaano Dwarakaanilayaachyata // Govinda Pundareekaaksha Raksha Maam saranagatam

Posted

I have heard that there are very few Narasimhadev temples in India. Mostly because He is feared. Yet every Iskcon temple worships (atleast in prayer if not in deity) Lord Narasimhadev. I'm wondering if His worship might become more commonplace.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Sri:

There are tonnes and tonnes of nrisimhaswami temples in India. And most of them are very special and people crowd there very often: Ahobilam, Sholingar, Tanjaimamani Kovil, Singaperumal Kovil, Yadagiri Gutta - to name a few.

Posted

 

 

THIS IS NOT THE PICTURE OF THE TRUE GOD!

 

This is creepy!!!

 

This picture of God is only in your minds creepy people!

 

Posted

 

 

I am not against Krishna...but the way you picture out the Lord He is like a DEMON to me!!!!!!!

 

STOP THAT PEOPLE!!!! DON"T BLASPHEME GOD!!!!!!!

Posted

 

 

THIS PICTURE SHOWS THE ABSOLUTE MAYA OR ILLUSION OF YOUR GROUP/RELIGION!!!

 

YOU ARE ALL DEMONS!!!!!

Posted

once again when someone doesnt understand the glories of the Lord, they start complaining and condemning instead of inquiring about what they've seen or heard and questioning and learning the truth from those who serve the divine.

 

All Glories to Lord Nrishmnadevidasa...give me protection and strength.

 

 

Posted

well God is everything we see.That is picture of an incarnationg of God.He is a righteous God so he punishes also.

 

joy

Posted

Haribol. Lord Nrsmha has this effect on people, to hiranyakasipu, he is the vision of horror, yet to prahlad, he is quite soft and cuddly.

 

Bhagavad Gita sums it up nicely, krsna says he is all the way cool things, and he also says he is all the not-so-cool things as well, it is all on how one perceives.

 

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Posted

 

I am not against Krishna...but the way you picture out the Lord He is like a DEMON to me!!!!!!!

 

STOP THAT PEOPLE!!!! DON"T BLASPHEME GOD!!!!!!!

 

 

I know you are a idiotic christian. As loong as you pray to your DEMONIC bible god, you will never know the TRUE GOD of Vedas.

Posted

Hare Krishna,

 

Just wondering, if anybody knows the geographical location where the Lord came out of pillar. I heard from some Pakistani Hindus that this happened at present day Multan district in Pakistan.

 

Anything about this in our scriptures ?

Posted

It happened in what is now madhya pradesh state in India...I have heard ruins of the palaces and the pillars lie there.

 

joy

Posted

of course i do not approve the behaviour of who is offending, but god manifested as narasimhadeva can be appreciated only if one is a little more deep on krsna consciousness....

 

if one is sincere and he, knowing nothing about KC, is a little scandalized by narasimhadeva i can understand

  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...