IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names to sanskrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please could you help me translate my name into sanskrit, for my new tattoo. My name is Simon and if its possible could you translate Rees which is my family name. Could you send the translation to simrees329@.co.uk. I would be delited to hear from you. Simon Rees

Guest guest

hi,

Can u help me out to know 10 vegetable names in sanskrit with the english word given .

like,brinjal,potato,tomato,onion,chilli,pumkin,carrot,cucumber,cabbage,cauliflower.

regards

Dinesh

Guest guest

hello.

my name is Fredrik and I am looking for someone to translate my name in to sanskrit. Maby you could help me to translate Fredrik or the phrase "peaceful ruler" in to Sankrit.

Guest guest

hey raga as usual im also getting a tatoo but for the life of me i have no clue on how my name would show. my name is miguel i hope you can help me thank you so much. i hope to hear from you.

miguel

miguelmiranda@

Guest guest

hi,dear friend i had one letter in sanskrit.i would say it's may be old 200 years and i want to translate in english.if is some one help me out

Guest guest

hi,dear friend i have one letter in sanskrit.i want to translate in english.i think so the letter is 200 year old.so please help me out give me your reply -aayush_622@

hi there, i was hoping someone could show me my son's name written in sanskrit, his name is Seth. and also how do numbers work in sanskrit, as i'd like his date of birth too....8.8.05 any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks heaps

Guest guest

I would like to do a birthday gift for my father and it is tomorrow.....I need to know how to write his mothers name in Hindu:

Betty Dial

Your help would be geatly appreciated