IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

english names to sanskrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been trying for a long time to find out how to write my name in Sanskrit. Could someone please show me how? My name is Chandra. (My e-mail is ChandraBing82@)

Guest guest

I have been looking high and low for help in writing my wife's name in Sanskrit for a tattoo. If you could assist me I would greatly appreciate it. Her name is Indira.

Thank you,

Herb

Herb@goldsgymnyc.com

Guest guest

Do you know if there is a symbol for 'samsara'(and whihc website I may find it? Or failing that, the translation from Sam?

Guest guest

has anyone got the web site for the hindu saskrit alphabet ...i need 2 know the letters and how they r written thanx

Guest guest

my name is kelly an im thinking of getting a tattoo but my name wrote in hindu could u show me wat it looks like plz

kelly-

georgina-

Guest guest

i was wondering if by any chance someone had a pic of what samantha would look like in sanskrit also sing or perform something along those lines plz help me fanks

Guest guest

Hi

I have actually posted another message elsewhere on the site regarding this. I was wondering if someone could help me translate the following into Sanskrit.

1. Stanley

2. Powell

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is of sentimental importance.

Many thanks

Guest guest

I have been looking for translations for the 7 deadly sins and the 7 heavenly virtues. I have tried to download the files you gave earlier but they wont work on this sys. I need:

Pride

Envy

Gluttony

Lust

Anger

Greed

Sloth

Wisdom

Restraint

Justice

Strength/Courage

Charity

Hope

Faith

Guest guest

i hope you can help me my husband would like a tattoo that reads[ Every man an emperor ]in hindi.I have been searching the internet for days and was about to give up when i came across this website.thanks in advance!

Guest guest

Hi there..I read on a previous post that you can translate. My brother also passed away about a year and a half ago and Ive been going crazy trying to tranlate his name into sanskrit..can u help me? His name is Angel. My email is minnewb@ just incase you need it.

Guest guest

Hello Raga,

i was wondering if you can translate my name and my mom's name in to Hindi/Sanskrit?

Liz, Lizbeth, Leticia and Letty

Guest guest

hi my name is donna

i sure would like to learn hinda at least be able to write emails

would you be able to send me the alphabet

would thank you very much

have a good day

from surrey b.c.

d

Hi there Vinayakan, it seems that you are the man in great demand for sanskrit translation. I have in fact already had a name translated into sanskrit, i would really appreciate it if you could verify that the translation is correct or not. Please take time to read attatched file.

dank u well + tot ziens (sorry about the spelling)

post-2532-138274048698_thumb.jpg

Guest guest

I was wondering if you could help me translate my namne into sanskrit? I would really appreciate it. My name is Kristofer. I´ve heard that roughely translated, it means "The one who carries Christ". Been trying find sites where i can translate it without any luck.

Guest guest

Please show me the names "Gita" and "Lisa" in Sanskrit.

Of course, Gita is Sanskrit for song.

Lisa is the name given by parents, but is a short form of Elizabeth, from Elisabet, the Greek form of the Hebrew name Elisheba.

I've read different meanings: "consecrated to God" or "promise of God" or "my God is an oath".

Guest guest

I was wondering if you could help traslate this into Sanskrit? My namne is Christofer and it means "the one who carries Christ". I´ve come this far:

Christ(os) = The Anointed = abhiShikta

ferre = to bear, carry = dhRRi [ dhartA = one who carries ]

I would really appreciate your help.

Guest guest

i've been looking for a while for the word "passion" in sanskrit. I was able to find it in regular roman letters and was hoping someone could translate it into the real lettering. This would be of great help and much appreciated! -Marlies